One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Serious: A Demonic Doctor? - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Serious: A Demonic Doctor? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Serious: A Demonic Doctor? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Serious: A Demonic Doctor? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Serious: A Demonic Doctor? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Serious: A Demonic Doctor? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Serious: A Demonic Doctor? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Serious: A Demonic Doctor? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Serious: A Demonic Doctor? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Serious: A Demonic Doctor? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious: A Demonic Doctor?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Serious: A Demonic Doctor? - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious: A Demonic Doctor?

Post by Vaetric Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:23 am

"Oh, yes please." She hadn't had anything sweet for days, only the supplies she brought for the ship. She looked around to see if anyone else was around after Rachel went off to another room, then tip-toed over to the two men, hopefully they might have some money. She didn't really like doing it, but she had to replace the money she's used. Anyway, if there's enough she'd leave some for maybe Rachel or so to take.

She attempted to look into their pockets for any beli, though if there wasn't any paper then she wouldn't bother, carrying coins was tiresome, and the buildup usually would end in her getting tired from lugging them around. "So.. Uh.. These two are doctors as well? They treated Takao here." She called out.

Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:20 am

"Huh? Yeah. They're good doctors, they just have bad personalities." Rachel replied.

Takao looked over at the two bodies as Mishi robbed them. So they were the ones who treated him. If so, why were they on the ground? He needed to give them his thanks... right after he ate the cake. Rachel walked back into the room, she held a tray which a chocolate sat on. Placing the cake on the table which is was in front of the sofa. She took a seat around the table.

"I made this cake yesterday, left it in the fridge." she said as she cut some slices.

Suddenly the door burst open and a man ran in, this man was no stranger, it was Billy! He closed the door behind him and panted.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YO-"
"Oh hey Billy."
"THANK GOD I FOUND THIS CABIN!"

Rachel looked over at Takao, it seemed Takao knew the guy. If they were friends then... the more the merrier? She cut an extra slice.

"It seems Takao here knows you... if you're frie-"
"Friends with that loser. Please. He a crybab-"
"WHAT!? Am not!"
"Are to!"
"Am not!"

The two continued to argue, while that happened. Rachel placed Mishi's slice next to her on a plate. As she did that, a card fell out one of the men's pockets. She picked it up. Hm.. what was this? Suddenly, a weird noise could be heard. It sounded like "Bidididi". It came from the man's coat pocket. Rachel took it out, it was indeed a den den mushi. This silenced the room. Who was calling? Takao ran up to the snail.

"OH! I know what this is! It's one of those snail-phones. All you have to do is pick up this part like so and-"
"Hello. This is Mich. Did you get the drugs?"
"See. Now the person who called you is talking. C'mon, let's say Hi."
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:24 am

Oh, okay.” She looked at them for a moment, before deciding not to pickpocket them, leaving them on the floor. Though she kept two coin that seemed to have fallen out of their pockets. As the lady came in with cake, she put her flintlock back into her shirt and sat upon the table. She was started as she heard the door bang open, instinctively reaching for her gun again but he relaxed a little as she saw it was Billy.

She took a slice of cake as the fighting between Takao and Billy started to ensue. She was about to ask Billy where he went, but then suddenly she heard the sound of what was probably either a person laughing or a den-den mushi. She jumped up as she saw that Takao picked it up. “Don’t answer it you idi-” She smacked her mouth shut as he actually answered it, going back to quickly eating her cake. She didn’t want anything to do with the two on the ground, and she didn’t want them hearing her voice. After all, the two wanted drugs, but she wasn’t really into that business.

She beckoned Billy over, and if he were to comply, “Billy, where did you go, and why did you throw the door open?” She’d ask.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:45 am

Billy chocked on his piece of cake as Mishi asked the question. He swallowed hard and got the piece down. He looked nervously to his left, away from Mishi.

"Ha..ha...ha. I-um... got lost? Yea! I got lost!" he said moving slowly away from her.

He quickly gobbled his piece of cake, it probably would be the last thing he ever would eat in this world. Meanwhile, Takao continued to speak to the person on the other side of the line.

"This voice...Who the hell are you!?"
"Takao Song. Ace Musician. Sorry but I'm not handing out singa-"
"I didn't ask for one!"
"Alright, Alright. Don't need to be angry. Call back tommorow, I'll give you one the-"
"I said I didn't want one! Whoever you are, the boss is gonna find you and tear you limb from li-"
"My god. These fans can sure be a pain. Just over a signature."
"ARE WE STILL ON ABOUT THAT STUPID SIGNATURE!?"

Takao and Mich continued to argue through the den den mushi. Mich constantly threatened Takao. It seemed Mich belonged to some sort of gang. He soon decided to hang up, it seemed he couldn't deal with Takao much longer.

"Haha. What a dude. Always asking me for my signature."
"He didn't ask you for one."
"Oh? Why didn't he just say so?"
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Mishi frowned at Billy. What did he do? But more importantly, Takao was still messing around on that den-den. She tried to signal Takao to cease and desist, but it seemed he couldn’t see her. She continued to listen with her face in her hand until the one on the mushi finally hung up. “Takao, you idiot! And Billy, why are you so nervous?” She was bad at fighting people who actually would hurt or kill her, but against these two she could at least give them a spirit-hurting punch.

She clenched her fists, the person now knows Takao’s voice and he himself said he was a musician and who else was running around with a guitar or whatever instrument HE was using? The people who use or sell drugs can be quite violent, and she didn’t want her beign seen with them. Though, they might be fine if she found a way to keep Takao’s mouth shut. Hmm… She’d have to think of something…
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:23 am

"Weeeeell. I might have borrowed some of your money... hehe..." Billy muttered as he continued to move away from Mishi.

He had moved so far, that he nearly dropped off the couch. He prepared for his death, Mishi was going to give him one hell of a punch. Meanwhile, Takao devoured the cake, once he was done, tears streamed down his face.

"Ooooo!~ So gooood!" he cried out, rubbing the tears from his eyes.

Rachel was glad that they enjoyed her baking. Too bad that was the only cake. Takao got up and dusted his clothes off. He figured it was time to set sail, they couldn't stay here forever.

"Thanks for the great food, Rachel. Now it's time for us to head out, but before we leave. Let me play you a song. I call this one, The Cream on the Cake."

Takao got his guitar in front of him and he tightened some strings and dusted it off. He then began to stroke the strings, he began to play. His guitar playing was decent and there was room for improvement, however the song went downhill as soon as he opened his mouth.

"Oooo~ This cream that kisses my lips! It is so..um.. creamy! Without the cream there wouldn't be a cake! You are my cream! My chocolate cream! My creamy creaaaaaam!"

What horrible singing. It sounded as if a walrus had just got stabbed and was now getting a boot shoved down it's throat. Rachel quickly opened the door.

"Hahah! Thanks for the song but I'm in a hurry can you-"
"Wait I'm not do-"
"I'll pay you to leave."

Takao shrugged and accepted the money. He left the house and was surprised to find himself on top of a hill... in the woods! He looked around. This was awesome! He slid on his backside down the hill, his arms extended in the air as he done so.

"This is like nature's slide!"

Once he got to the bottom, he looked over to the house.

"Oi, Billy, Mishi, you guys have got to try this!"
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:23 am

A vein pulsated upon Mishi’s head. The light caught her glasses, so one couldn’t actually see her eyes, but from what one could see, she was angry.

He stole… Her money? He worded it differently, but the meaning was still the same. He didn’t ask for it, not that she would’ve given him any. “Yes… The cake is nice.” She said, clenching her fists. One could swear that her hair was floating a little with danger, though that might have been just a trick of the eyes. She didn’t even notice the sounds of screaming seals, though that might have just been Takao. She tried to grab Billy by the scruff of the neck and drag him along out of the house.

Thank you for having us here, Rachel.” She said before noticing what Takao found, or rather the hill which seemed to make a nice slide. She attempted to push Billy in front of her and manga-punch him off of the hill, “BILLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY!” she screeched.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:57 am

Takao grinned as he witnessed Billy tumble down the hill due to Mishi's iron fist. He landed, beside Takao, a large bump sat on his head.

"Heh! That's the spirit Billy! This slide is real great, isn't it?" he said, trying to hold in his laughter.

Billy slowly got up, rubbing his sore head. He looked over at Takao who was now laughing his head off. He sighed. He had made an idiotic move, how dare he steal Mishi's stash. He was lucky to even be alive at this very moment. Takao got up, stretching.

"Welp. The sun's setting, we better get out of here. It'd be pretty hard to navigate in the dark." Takao said, as he began to march his way out the forest.

"Onwards!"
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:09 am

Mishi cracked her knuckles before walking down one of the more gentle parts of the path, after all it WAS a hill, and there was bound to be dirt. She didn't really do dirt, so she let her shoes take it instead. She went over to walk toward Takao and the idiot.

"Yes... Let's go. And... how much did you steal, Billy?" She asked in a dangerous tone, one of such that could herald such a large punch it might accidently set off her own devil fruit powers in recoil, without her noticing... Of course.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:41 am

Billy tried his best to avoid eye contact with Mishi, she might give him another punch and these time he probably won't get up. His heart sunk once she had asked him how much he took. Digging his hands into his pocket, he whistled nervously, trying to pretend he never heard the question. Soon, the group were out of the forest. The civilians of the village were surprised to see that they had made it out alive. Most of the men and women had their eyes locked onto the group. It was a little weird.

"Are they ghosts?"
"No, they look real to me."
"Does that mean that... the forest isn't really haunted?"
"Perhaps..."

Takao walked proudly. He enjoyed being the center of attention for a change.

"So, that was a lovely stroll in the forest. That doctor Rachel sure is a nice person." Takao said to Mishi. Not really caring if the others heard him.

The crowd suddenly began to go wild. Happy smiles on their faces.

"The forest isn't haunted!" they yelled.

Takao chuckled. They sure were loud. This was great, now Rachel could finally get some customers. Takao's group then made it to the docks. The sun had set and the night sky was filled with stars.

"So, we ready to go? Anyone forget anything?"
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:51 am

Mishi blinked as she noticed there were a fair lot of people gathering, she felt more than a little self-conscious, what if somebody recognised her? She kept her eyes downcast, her right hand covering her face while her left one still was clenched with fury. How much... Did Billy... Take?

As soon as they reached the docks, Mishi attempted to grab Billy's shirt. "How much... And what did you use it for?" She asked, a cruciform vein pulsating upon her left temple, she ignored Takao's question, but there didn't seem to be anything they've left out.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:50 am

This was it. Billy's resting place. It was a good life, he wanted to do a few things before he died but Mishi was gonna end him, right here, right now. He decided there was no reason to hide it now. He gulped.

"1-100 beli. On a game of cards." he muttered.

He closed his eyes preparing for Mishi to strike him down. Good bye world. Meanwhile, Takao got onto the boat. He waited for Mishi and Billy and watched them with eager eyes, Billy was gonna get beaten to a pulp.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:54 am

One hundred wasn't TOO much, so she didn't bother to rip him apart. If he took a thousand or something then he'd have to buy a new head, but that was about five loafs worth of bread. She sighed, trying to calm down. "Right.. You owe me two hundred." She said in a steely voice, before stepping onto the boat.

And then immediately seizing up as the boat rocked, and she practically was a blur as she climbed up the mast and hugged it. Waterwaterwaterwaterwaterwater...
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:35 am

Billy dropped to his knees. Thank god. She has spared his life, he bowed down to her. Worshiping her as if she was his god.

"Oh thank you all merciful Mishi!" he chanted.

Once everyone was on the boat, Takao opened the sails and set sail. Billy sat on the desk, still chanting the same thing while Takao steered the ship.

"Guys, wanna hear my new so-"
"No!"
"C'mon it's go-"
"SHUT UP!"
"Come say that to my face!"

Meanwhile, a man stood at the docks. Smiling as the ship left the island. He spoke into an orange den den mushi.

"This is Mich. It seems they have a criminal with them, Mishi."
"Oh?"

Thread end
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum