Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Sun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Wed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Wed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious : The Start

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Serious : The Start

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:40 am

---Coyote and Genzo---

"The Mines, they give off a electro magnetic field, I can see them. Or in a term you may understand I can see the Boom Booms undergroud. " said Coyote as the purple hue on his eyes faded out and he returned to normal vision and flicked the remaining stub of his cigarette onto the ground and crushed it into the dust below under the heel of his boot before looking up and sniffing with his nose as Genzo questioned about his powers again.

"I ate a devil fruit, I can manipulate anything magnetic to do as I please like so" raising his index finger purple sparks began to radiate as his lighter began to hover in the air as Coyote influenced his movements before dropping it safely back into his palm and back into his coat pocket.

"Stealth isn't exactly my forte so lets introduce ourselves shall we, ya might wanna getback and uh cover your ears"

Walking over to a collection of rocks Coyote crouched down and picked up a rock roughly the size of his palm before tossing it underarm uptowards the air and counted as it drew closer and closer to the groud.

"5...4...3...2...1"

As the rock made contact with the floor Coyote cupped his ears and crouched down as the Mine's detonated causing a chain reaction of explosions and extremely loud booming that could be heard across the Island.

---Marley and Brenda---

Marley smiled at Brenda as he pet her on the head , "Don't worry yourself child, stay here with the children look after them.. I'll go meself mon" remarked the dreadlocked fisherman as he picked up his spear and cracked his head froom left to right as he bounced up and down on the spot as he began to warm himselfr up.

"Keep the bear here mon' the childs love the bear. Whereabouts is this shang mon'?"

"He's got a base loc-"

Cain was soon interrupted by the loud banging sound that caused the entire building to shake like an earthquake to which the children screamed and began to cry whilst Marley stood their stoic as he arched a brow.

"...in the mountains"

"You two go check on the children, I'll bring you back Shang"

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:30 am

Whilst Coyote spoke about his devil fruit power, Genzo listened nodding as he spoke. He understood it now and realized a fight against this guy with his swords was outta the question.

"So if I took a blade to your neck you'd simply repel it. I'll keep that in mind if I ever feel like killing you down the line. Don't use magnetic objects." Genzo joked, a little.

Watching as Coyote mentioned how stealth wasn't his forte, Genzo shook his head, he never did understand some people's need to use words like Forte. Placing his cigarette back between his lips, Genzo looked towards the rock which he threw. As Coyote started counting down, Genzo realized his plan and ducked down turning away as he covered his ears.

Who the hell was this guy? Was he really some sort of psychopath who'd risk being found out just to cause a cool looking explosion? Seemed so. Feeling the ground shake beneath his feet, Genzo waited until the explosions were over and then got to his feet and shot Coyote a dirty look.

"I'm all for the big explosions and cool entrances and all that shit, but do we really need to announce 'oi dickheads we're here'? Couldn't you have just lifted the magnets up then bombarded the bandit camp?"
Docile
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:49 pm

Five days early a rickety old boat and drifted in from the sea. The only person on board had been a young women along with her small bag of belongings and two instruments. The boat had drifted up to the dock and then almost immediately started sinking. In a panic, Naomi, the young women, had leapt onto the dock and then watched as the small boat that had carried her a long ways sank. Now, Naomi was stuck in the village until she could find a ride to a different island to continue her search for weird instruments.

It had been a while since she last played her flute so she had decided to get a little practice in. Naomi found a tree on the out skirts of the village and sat beneath it before kicking of her sandals. She expertly put her flute together and held it up to her lip. Before a single note could come out loud explosions filled the air, shocking the musician into dropping the flute. She cursed under her breath and scooped up the instrument to check for any damage. “What in the world was that?” She muttered gazing in the direction the sound had come from.

Curiosity getting the best of her, Naomi put her flute away and grabbed her things before rising to her feet. She shoved her feet back into her sandals before beginning to jog in the general direction of the explosions to see what had happened. Her feet carried her quickly to the area that had exploded not to long before.
Izu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:25 pm

Marley told her not to worry and stay with the kids, as they loved the bear, she was kinda worried of letting marley go alone, but agreed with it. as soon as the whereabouts of shang would have been told a large explosion shook the place, that must be shang, he had come to them, saves her the traveling, and now she could make sure Marley wouldn't go alone.

Well she couldn't Marley told her that He would bring back shang as they would check on the childeren, Brenda nodded and sprinted towards them, when she saw a few kids clinging to her bear blu, it was kind of cute to see and she smiled a little.'' Don't worry It will all be fine. Me and Blu are going to beat the baddy, and will be back so you can play more with Blu okay?'' she asked them while smiling. and soon blu came with her.

as she ran out she transformed blu back into a shovel, and ran towards where the explosion had been, she hoped she be on time to back Marley up. and give the one causing the kids and everyone so much trouble a good beating.
Fin~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:32 am

---Inside Hideout---

The Large muscular frame of Shang The Shark Tooth Bandit was knocked onto the floor from the resulting impact of the explosion he heard and felt coming from above the bunker, making his way over towards his desk he flipped on his Den Den Mushi's that provided a live feed from outside as they were built into the rocky surface of the mountains, identifying two figures along with a giant crater where the minefield had previously existed Shang's jaw dropped, as he turned to his assistant Terio.

"Do you know these two Terio?"

"I believe the brown haired fellow, is an ex-marine. One of the Smith's I believe. And the Black Haired Fellow is a young fellow you robbed of his sword " mentioned Terio whom was a small stout man dressed sharply in black and slacks as he pointed his head towards the swords that rested on the solid oak desk of Shang.

"Oh so he want's his swords back does he ?" said Shang with a hunger in his voice he had been aggressive these past few weeks not much had been happening on Shimotsuki and a fight was just what he needed.

"Send out Five and Four. See how they deal with them."

"Consider it done, Shang"

---Outside Hideout---

"Well Genzo, Firstly I do what I want. Secondly, If I tried to lift them up out of the ground the same result would of occurred because the mines are spring loaded and has soon as they're moved they'd just blow up this time in mine and your's face. I think my option was more suitable, wouldn't you agree ?" remarked the Captain to his accomplice as he tapped his foot on the floor as he awaited the consequences of such actions and admired his work as he stared at the 10 foot crater he had created in the earth from the explosion.

Noticing a purple haired girl fast approaching with what appeared to be some sort of musical instrument, from the distance Coyote couldn't really tell what it was exactly but from the size and shaping it appeared to be some form of Woodwind instrument. Folding his arms Coyote sighed

"Can I help you Ma--"

Coyote was soon cutout by the large muscular frame of Marley as he ran and leapt over the crater ramming his spears tip against the pirate's larynx, to which he smiled as he felt alll of his powers fade out of his body and his legs turned to jelly.

[color=Yellow]"Are you Shang ?"['/color] questioned Marley as he pressed the tip of his spear against Coyote's throat before glaring up towards Genzo as he shifted his attention between the two unsure who of the two were Shang.

With a grin Coyote gulped, as he lay prone on his back compeltely immobilized by the Seastone lined in Marley's spear.

"Careful now. That's some very sharp seastone you'vr got with you. Great for killing but I fear this chap here wouldn't be too pleased if you slit open my throat. I'm helping him with something of an errand you could say" remarked Coyote as he pointed to Genzo with his eyes.

---Marine Headquarters---

"Captain, I think we've found him"

"Where?"

"East Blue, Shimotsuki Village"

"Get me a ship, you can de-brief me on the way there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:23 pm

Hearing what Coyote had to say about the bombs being spring loaded Genzo nodded understanding this wasn't a variable but a preset future they were currently living in. Watching as the crater lay before them Genzo thought about where he'd be without this man and gulped. This could've been him splattered in 8 different directions.

Looking towards Coyote then the crater he asked.

"So what'll be our plan of-"

This was when the sound of something gruesome cut Genzo's question short. Turning to see a large manly figure with dark skin & what appeared to be a spear in hand, Genzo watched as the afro Caribbean looking man plunged his blade into one of the pirates Coyote had draw in with the explosion.

Watching as he expertly delivered a killing blow, Genzo gulped yet again only to see the man turning and placing the blade against Coyote's neck and watch as his body became limp and he himself almost lifeless. As Coyote spoke about the sea stone Genzo raised an eyebrow. He'd never heard of it before and thus is puzzled him, but looking at Marley he felt a little rivalry arise. It seemed he was currently attempting to do what he was planning on doing later.

Thinking about his next move Genzo realized he didn't need Coyote anymore as he'd come to get his swords back and would happily go in alone. Looking towards Marley he felt anger resonating through his muscle bound body.

Inhaling on his cigarette Genzo removed it from his lips the exhaled blowing out a large gust of smoke towards Marley which gently blew over his face caressing either side as it slid past his rough cheeks.

"If your looking for that bastard Shang he's probably inside, but if anything I'll be the one whose taking his head."

Clenching his fist tightly and holding his cigarette firmly between his lips Genzo kept his eyes trained on Coyote & Marley the two strangers who'd injected themselves into his life without even asking and the crater which'd entered his life only mere moments ago thanks to the weirdly laid back Coyote Smith.

Whoever these strangers were Genzo was absolutely sure of one thing. These two were mental.
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:03 am

As she grew closer to the site of the explosion, Naomi had paused to stash the majority of her belongings in a hiding spot, all save her flute, which if it came to any type of fight, would be more useful than the violin. Flute in hand Naomi had continued on to find a large creator. Beside it stood two men. “They must’ve caused the explosion.” She muttered to herself.

Having been about to call out to the two figures standing by a large creator, Naomi was stopped by the sight of a third figure vaulting over the creator. She paused to watch as this new person put the tip of a spear to one of the original men’s throat. Curious once more, Naomi made her way over so she could hear them talking. At first she could only pick out words like Shang and seastone. but as she drew closer she could hear more of what they were saying.

Naomi reached them in time to hear Genzo talk about taking Shang’s head. “You guys are going after Shang? The bandit who’s been causing problems in this area?” She questioned looking from Genzo to Marley then Coyote.

Having been staying in the village for a few days, the name Shang had become familiar to her. She had met many people who hated Shang or just wanted him gone. If these three were all going after Shang, maybe they’d allow her to help out; however, based on what she had heard, they might be competing to see who’d take the bandit’s head.

Miki|Chizu|Fleur|Mira|Thea|Xanthe
# f781d5|# b36666|# 99ccff|# f5da81|# 667a98|# ffff66
Izu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:50 pm

Following around Marley quickly, but not getting noticed by him, brenda was trying to always stay 10 meter from him, and be helpfull to marley only when he was in danger, she looked around and saw how marley had stopped two people, asking them if they were shang. She wondered what was going to happen now.

Soon the other man stated how he was going to take shangs head, and not marley. maybe they could be allies? but for now Brenda was remaining behind this nice wall, looking up to what was going on but ready to help out if needed. Clenching tight to blu. her shovel she was ready for combat.

Marley and the two unkown man were soon aproached by a woman, who wanted to join the fray too what was the plan? was brenda joining too? For the moment she was just observing, because she wanted to avoid danger for her or marley.
Fin~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:34 pm

Hearing the news that the man who had become completely useless due to the spear thrusted against this neck, Marley released the tip and consequently restoring Coyote's powers. Clambering back up to his feet slightly flusted as he cleaned off his knees and elbows from the dust that was caked onto them from the floor. Upon the woman speaking Coyote cocked his head as she once more mentioned Shang, who seemed to be somewhat of an icon here on the island. Her sudden emergence puzzled him, a complete stranger who seemed to know of Shang.

Staring at her Coyote immediately began to cipher through all of the possible explanations perhaps she was a spy in cahoots with Shang and his mercernary outfit? It wasnt an uncommon trend with bandits, to use a pretty face to gather information about a possible threat or perhaps she was just a bystander but then again the four of them were surrounded by other bystanders whom were drawn to the explosion but why would she speak up out of the crowd. Coyote wasn't 100% sure what exactly her intentions were and it irked him somewhat that he didnt know.

"Well, seeing how we have just mentioned our intent and we just happen to be stationed outside of his base. I'd say it'd be pretty obvious wouldn't you say so ?" questioned Coyote as he stared at Naomi trying to figure out who exactly she was, and if he could trust her but then again he didnt trust the other two nutcases that stood behind him with sharp and pointy sticks.

---

Out of the corner of his eye Marley spotted a tuft of hair peaking over a rock, which seemed familiar to his eyes...too familiar as he huffed and made his way over towards the rock a couple of meters away from the crater. As he approached he began to huff loudly, hoping that Brenda would be able to hear.

"Mon. Why you followin me I told ya to stay back with the children"

---

Five and Four were identical twins with gaunt faces and skinny frames, both marksmen with exactly identical attires, Baggy black Cargo Pants and a bullet proof vest that had no sleeves followed by leather gloves, and a revolver tucked into their pant's waistband. As they bundled up the stairs towards the entrance they noticed the collection of people including Genzo as they used their natural flexibility and aerial prowess to bound through the air and corkscrew through the air as they aimed kicks at Genzo one in the jaw and one in the gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:30 am

Watching the situation around him unfold and feeling a slight heir of confusion surge through him Genzo inhaled on his cigarette then stepped back realizing that Marley no longer seemed to find Coyote the threat he'd done so before hand. Looking at Marley then Naomi as she spoke about the man known as Shang, Genzo nodded in response to her question. He wasn't fond of Coyote's answer to her which had seemed a bit rude.

Looking at Marley as he shouted at something Genzo rolled his eyes and looked towards Coyote. Looking around at the group of whom now stood around, Genzo started to think that they could all storm the camp.

However this thought was disrupted when his face as knocked aside by a swift kick to the jaw and he was brought to his back by a second to the gut. Spitting out his cigarette into the sky he hit the ground grunting.

Where the hell?!
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:48 am

"Well, that was awefully rude. All I did was ask a question." Naomi frowned at Coyote, not liking the response she had gotten to her question. She glanced at the other two with him, briefly wondering if they'd say anything. The one nodded while the other was distracted by something.

Her gaze followed Marley as he headed over to a nearby rock where she could see a tuft of hair. Figuring it was just a friend of his who had followed him, she turned her attention back to Coyote. "I doubt you'll say yes, but I'd like to help you guys take down Shang. I want to repay the villagers of this town for letting me stay here after my boat sank." She was being completely honest, but after Coyotes response to her earlier question, Naomi couldn't help but be skeptical about getting the answer she hoped for.

Not to long after her question, Naomi was distracted by two guys attacking Genzo. Instantly she tightened her grip on the flute and lifted it ever so slightly so the mouth piece was near her lips.

Miki|Chizu|Fleur|Mira|Thea|Xanthe
# f781d5|# b36666|# 99ccff|# f5da81|# 667a98|# ffff66
Izu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ on Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:54 am

'' Damnit busted'' Brenda said softly, with no one able to hear her. as Marley walked to her. who asked her why she wasn't listening and remaining with the childeren. she shaked her head and stepped out in the open, she puffed her cheeks and stuck out her tongue. '' I think you guys will need all the help you can get, and You know yourself I bear a very heavy punch, and blu does too'' She said as she pointed to her shovel.

She stepped out in the open towards the group of people she waved '' Hello im brenda. I will fight with you I am not as weak as I look and I would love to pound Shang into the ground'' She knew that she couldn't have said this more casually and that was the plan, swinging her shovel around, she popped another lollipop in her mouth and waited for what was going to happen now.
Fin~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top