Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Sun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Wed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Wed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious: The Pursuit (The Excision Pirates)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Serious: The Pursuit (The Excision Pirates)

Post by Anarchy on Mon May 19, 2014 8:42 am

{OOC: By captain you meant Paiku, right Lochstar? Because Jonny interpreted it as Chiru, but I'm just going to ignore the end of his post. If I was the one who read it wrong I guess I'll edit this post XD)

Chiru was worrying about himself that's why he was escaping. But he also worried about his comrades. They were his treasures and his key to the Grand Line. There was no way Chiru wanted to leave them. That's why he called for retreat. Their safety was just as important as his, and he knew fully well he couldn't have saved him due to the marine's incredible strength. Chiru isn't heartless. Turning around if his crew mates were following his order, he saw Fletcher send a giant fist towards Jonny and the marine. What the hell was he thinking?

"Quit causing a commotion and let's go! Worry about your life, that's what's most important!"

Turning his head back forward, Chiru continued to dash towards the town. Hopefully the magma man would follow his orders. The crew needed to cooperate for them to be successful.

Chiru went under a large gate, and continued into the town. He knew Fletcher and Jonny were at somewhat a large distance from each other so if Fletcher didn't use his head start to his advantage, Paiku may have both the logias in his hands. Jonny needed to hurry and escape as well, Chiru did not want to lose a crew mate. The three were somewhat scattered now, and Chiru wasn't sure what he was going to do to meet up, but he knew he'd think of something when the time came. Now he needed to focus on survival. Sprinting through the town of Gat, Chiru had his eyes set on going to a hotel. He needed a quick breather.

"Never show your back to your opponent!"

Approaching Jonny and catching up, Paiku was going to attempt to take the man down. However, he was interrupted by a ball of magma. Damn devil fruit users. Jumping backwards he realized the magma was going to hit him. Using geppo to launch himself upwards, the magma soared past him and into the water. Paiku launched himself back down, and Jonny was already too far ahead, along with the others.

Easily he could catch up, but he was somewhat tired from using all the Rokushiki techniques. Pulling out his den den mushi, Paiku called for back up.

"Send back-up and get rid of the pirate's ship. We're going to need a good amount of men because we have the other crew to take care of as well..."

They were going to invade this town to get rid of the three pirates, and along the way take out the Gat Pirates as well. He needed to conserve his energy, so for now Paiku would rest. The pirates had no way out since the ship was going to be destroyed. Paiku stared at the members who were scattered around, for he continued contemplating ways to torture the pirates.

Anarchy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lochstar on Mon May 19, 2014 10:04 pm

((Sorry that I wasn't clear enough, Fletcher did indeed attack Paiku))

Upon seeing that Johnny was safe, and that his own attack had stopped Paiku's pursuit, the magma man knew that it was time he heeded his captain's orders. "Travel." Fletcher murmured before his body began to fly away, a stream of lava all that remained of his physical form. That man was indeed beyond the three of them and they were I'll equipped to deal with him, as such retreat was the only logical explanation. Having cooled down somewhat mentally as opposed to physically due to the nature of his body, Fletcher decided that his captain's plan, although misguided, had been for the best. But that didn't mean he forgave him for it. Despite not being a part of his anger, Fletcher had taken a different path. Mainly to prevent the Marine from pursuing them all at once. If he went after Johnny and Chiru they outnumbered him and between the lightning man's power and the surgeon's weapon skills, they could hold him off at the least. If Paiku came after him...it didn't matter, as long as his nakama were safe. Besides, Fletcher hadn't been able to release his full power before, the proximity of the ocean and his crew prohibiting it.

It was far too dangerous to hurl huge amount of lava around while your friends stood by and your opponent wielded Seastone, one of the few things that could make Johnny tangible. Not only that, but if Fletcher did too much damage to the ground he was standing on they could all be dropped into the ocean, and that would also have disastrous consequences. As such, the magma man decided that retreat would be the best option for now, he was hesitant to take on such a powerful man so close to the ocean. However, if the man did come after him he wouldn't hold back at all and Paiku would see exactly where the legends of Logias being invincible came from. It was inconvenient that he wielded Seastone, something that could seriously wound Fletcher, but if he could keep the man at a distance, something that came quite easily as a human volcano, he could deal serious damage or at least cause him to retreat. Not only that but if he could somehow disable his weapon the Marine would be unable to damage either Johnny or Fletcher, leaving him just as powerless as an average person.

The best way to do that would be for Chiru to outfight him, but the magma man' resentment hand't faded and he still didn't know his captain's capabilities. However, he knew he would have to find him again and as such he stopped and gradually a man reformed from the lava. The stream eventually solidifying to form the shape of Fletcher. Looking around, the magma man realized he had absolutely no idea where he was or where the remainder of his crew was. Convenient. He was in a fairly average looking part of tone, somewhat on the shifty side but nothing too severe. The buildings looked slightly run down and the area had an unpleasant feel to it, as if Fletcher wasn't welcome. Trivial things to a Logia, for sure, but Fletcher remained in his liquid form, slightly on edge and unwilling to drop his guard. He felt as if things were just beginning.
Lochstar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonny Strider on Tue May 20, 2014 12:15 pm

(OOC: It's okay Lochstar)

Jonny continued to follow his captain to the destination he desired for escape against the marine known as Paiku. That location in question is Gat Town, named after the infamous pirate station here. His headquarters is a large, golden dome located near the town he rules with cruelty and an iron fist. Truthfully, Jonny would like to fight him as well, but he needed time to regain his strength along with his crew mates. He can't just barge into Gat's stronghold and take him down that easily. If he did, that would probably mean the power of being a Logia had gone to his head. He wasn't over confident, like most Devil Fruit users. Turning his head to see if Flecher was okay, he saw that he had turned his entire body to magma and flew off into another direction. He might be trying to divert Paiku's attention to allow for everyone to escape. That was a smart plan in the lightning boy's opinion. He turned and saw Chiru go under a large gate to get to the town. Jonny soon followed suit and went under as well. After which, the two heading into the desired location of the captain's.

Hopefully, the whole crew can escape and recuperate in the process. The young pirate rookie needed to rest before engaging in another fight with any one. He did wonder what that strange feeling was earlier. When he touched the pipe swung at him by Paiku, he felt like his power was being drained. He wonders what kind of material that certain object was made of. What was it's purpose and what did the marine brought it with him, was the question. As he continued to run along with Chiru, that same question filled his mind. he turned his head to the captain to converse with him about the pipe made up of the strange material.

"Hey Chiru, when I touched that pipe swing at me by the marine, I felt strange. It was like my power was being drained the larger I held on. What was that pipe made of anyway and what does it do?" He asked, wanting to know the answer to the question he had on his mind. He was most certain that object was used for certain people such as him, for Logias. However, he had little knowledge of what it's capabilities are. Most Logias would dodge physical attacks by transforming into the element they controlled, but in an unorthodox manner, the boy used his hands to catch it instead. He would have used his intangibility, if he wasn't so concerned with the pipe.

Up until he arrived at Louguetown where he was at this moment, Jonny has been very confident in his abilities. His intangibility allowed him to dodge any attack thrown at him. Of course, his powers have not been fully trained and can be taken by surprise from behind or if someone uses a sneak attack. Even then, the boy's mind was not overcome by confidence from the power of his Logia-type Devil Fruit. If he he had been, one blow to give him mental shock. He would have destroyed much more than intended. Jonny wonders, if there are other Logias, like him out in the world who are over-confident about their abilities. If so, then they would get a major realization that even they are not invincible. However, they are near to being invincible.

Last edited by Jonny Strider on Tue May 20, 2014 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jonny Strider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy on Tue May 20, 2014 1:10 pm

Hearing his comrade's voice, Chiru was more than glad he had one crew mate with him. Only problem was Fletcher is now wondering off on his own. Chiru was worried his whole crew was split up, but having them just in half was a little better than all three being separate. Somewhat out of breath, Chiru began to inform his

"Seastone I believe it's called, but I don't know the extent to all the details. I know I managed to pierce Fletcher with my Seastone weapon. -No time for chat just follow me!"

The men were now headed towards a hotel, and they weren't too far away from their destination. Just another minute of sprinting...

Meanwhile a large plump lady rolled around the town... seeing an odd sight, she thought she saw some trace from a man. Weird, the lady decided to follow him. Hopefully Fletcher wouldn't notice because he'd probably be scared. A 7 foot fat lady with a giant mace her size... intimidating. This was the 2nd Commander of the Gat Pirates.

(OOC: Sorry for lack of detail, I'm getting this post in before I sleep. Also studying for my finals.)
Anarchy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lochstar on Tue May 20, 2014 11:09 pm

((It's okay man, my post if fairly average. There's not much to do and I need to get some sleep, but didn't want to slow the topic))

Fletcher continued along his merry way, body remaining in magma form the entire time. He had absolutely no idea where he was or where his crew had run off to. Gazing around, the magma man was amazingly capable of missing the giant woman who followed him around...for a while at least. It wasn't until he'd been walking around for about five minutes, the...large woman following him all the way. It was at that point that Fletcher decided something needed to be done. Unsure of how to address the situation, the young man thought through all of the possibilities. He could run away, but he didn't want to attract attention unless he had to and transforming into a stream of lava was a good way to alert someone of your presence. In fact, a disguise could be a good option, if Fletcher had any money that was. Attacking her offered the same problems, and she could just be innocent and curious. And attacking innocent bystanders wasn't something that the magma man wanted him, or his crew to become known for. As such he took the only remaining option.

Turning around, he looked at the woman, finally getting a good view of her...and regretting it immediately. She was not only huge, but wielded a large mace. Normally he wouldn't have been intimidated by any weapons, but he'd been injured so many times in the past few hours he didn't know what to think. "Uh...can I help you?" He asked, unsure of what he was supposed to say. Those words seemed like the most logical and the least offensive and as such he went with them. Then he waited, unsure of how the intimidating woman would respond, his form never faltering from its liquid state during the conversation. It was possible that she would feel slightly warmer than usual, Fletcher's intense heat radiating from his body as he stood there, awaiting an answer.
Lochstar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonny Strider on Wed May 21, 2014 4:54 pm

The boy can see he was following his captain to a hotel. This must be the place where they can hide out and regain their strength. He was hoping they could get some food. He was getting hungrier as the moments passed from their rushing. When it comes to eating, Jonny can have a huge stomach. Basically because he has such a high metabolism. This is the reason why his stomach seems so large in space on the inside and yet so small on the outside. The boy was thinking about having a large spread of meat, vegetables, and fruit to prevent scurvy. That reminds him of the kind of crew members they were searching for. He was thinking that they need a cook. Someone who cooks the food for the crew. He or she has to be a good chef in the kitchen, otherwise, they would cook the food themselves.

After moments of running, Jonny had made it to the hotel they were going to stay at. He hoped Chiru had made it here with him as well. The boy stood at the doorway for a short amount of time. He was still in thought about a new crew member. Speaking of which, Jonny ponders on the idea of the person in question being male or female. A girl would make things interesting for the Excision Pirates. After all, not every pirate crew had only men. They can have women too. Though, you have to be tough.

"Hey Chiru, let's get something to eat, I'm starving. I haven't eaten at all since arriving at Loguetown. My body needs fuel to fight again." He said, voicing his need to eat. He felt so hungry he could eat a horse or two for that matter. He could feel his stomach grumbling, wanting to be filled with sustenance. Refusing to wait any longer, Jonny decided to just walking inside. He extended his hands and opened the entrance, casually walking inside the hotel. The young pirate observed his new surroundings. They looked okay in his opinion. Truthfully, he was too hungry to look around. He just wants a good meal. Afterwards, they can go looking for Fletcher. Speaking of crew mates, Jonny recalls looking for a navigator upon their arrival on this island. He then turn his head to his captain to suggest what to do next.

"Hey, when we finish rest and getting something to eat, we should look for Fletcher. He could be anywhere in this town. Where do you think we should look first?" He said, asking where to find their third crew mate. Right now, he wants to get some food first then, look for Fletcher. You can't look for a friend or fight on an empty stomach.

Jonny Strider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile on Wed May 21, 2014 8:23 pm

Arriving at the town's edge Kyren Little laid down the bag he'd been carrying slung across his shoulder. Unzipping it he removed a series of dark poles. Carrying on set to the corner of the town, Kyren quickly took the base pole and jolted it into the ground.

As the pole stuck into the ground he smirked and grabbed the top half of the pole and begun to pull it upwards stretching it up till it reached a height of 10 feet. Grabbing a clip on the side, Kyren pulled it across towards the other corner of the town. Planting the next pole in place and performing the same actions again as he did with the first now Kyren had set up one of the traps.

Columbus, Daichi & Sun had all done exactly the same on either side of the town too. Now covering the exits were nets which spanned the entire length of the town's perimeter. And the best thing about them was the netting was cut so thin it wasn't even visible.

Heading into the town Sun made his way up to the clock tower. Arriving in the tower he placed the other bag he'd been given and set it up attaching a strong steel strut to the apex of the large open window wherein the bell chimed.

Taking hold of the gun in the bag, Sun took aim and fired the large harpoon at the church steeple. Rushing down the stairs and towards the steeple, Sun needed to get there in time to set up his zip line and attach the steel strut to the stone work of the church steeple.

Arriving on the scene he quickly got to work fixing a strut in place strong enough to hold his weight. Once this was done and he took a look at it he could see that the this was going to be fun.

Standing at the town centre flipping a coin in the air catching it and then repeating this was Daichi who sat trying to calculate. He knew a few things about pirates and this helped with plotting his next move, but you never could be sure. This was the dangerous thing about playing games with humans.

They cheat.

Especially pirates.
Docile
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy on Thu May 22, 2014 7:18 am

I really did see magma... This could be an undercover marine. Or another pirate. Not everyday do you see a devil fruit user. I'll take him out for Gat!

The big boned lady stared at Fletcher as she prepared to make her move. She thought she was seeing things when she first saw him. He clearly looked suspicious. Now she felt it. Being close to him, she felt the heat from his magma.

"The question is- who are YOU?!"

Depending on what the young man answered with, the lady might strike. Daina believed she could clobber the rookie. No matter what fruit he had. Gripping her mace, she was ready to defend her captain.

Chiru started to slow down. Two men sprinting would look a little suspicious. They were quite far ahead now, Chiru doubt the marine could catch up or track them down... for now. Looking at his friend, Chiru agreed with what he said.

"I'm hungry as well. With the food we got earlier, we could eat a couple snacks before heading out. But we need to do this quick. We'll stop at a hotel, for privacy. Any of Gat's men or even marines could spot us at a bar or a restaurant."

The captain continued to walk a little further, twisting and turning trying to spot a hotel. Seeing one a little distance away, Chiru began to heads towards it. The walk would take under a minute.

-

After the two got there, Chiru paid for a room, got in and got the food out. They stocked up with fruits, meat, and some other goodies. Chiru didn't plan on eating much, and wondered how long Jonny would take. Chiru began eating an apple, and awaited Jonny's response.

Several minutes ago...

Fire!

The marine battleship fired away at the ship, burning it down. The men had executed their captain's orders and had struck down the pirate's ship. Now they had no way out. 20 men had already assembled with Paiku, and the men headed into the town. The marine captain split the bunch into teams of 5, all searching for the pirates. They weren't ordered to engage in combat, but to report any suspicion. The rest of the marines aboard the battleship awaited instructions for their current mission was protect the ship and watch the dock for any trouble.

Meanwhile Anto the first division commander lead two battleships across the town. The ships were slightly smaller than a marine warship and did not have early as many cannons. There were only 20 men aboard each ship, making things even more difficult. Never the less, the ships were quite strong. These ships had crossed half way through the town, and were now approaching the marine battleship. There was a naval battle that was going to go down.

Anarchy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lochstar on Sat May 24, 2014 8:46 am

((Sorry for the delay, I'm sick and have had no motivation to post for the past few days))

Fletcher wasn't entirely sure how to answer the woman's question...or was it a demand? The fact that she refused to answer the question certainly made her look suspicious, like she had something to hide and wasn't doing it all that well. That could mean many things, including her being a rival pirate or a Marine. Not knowing of the Gat pirates present on the island, Fletcher presumed she must be a part of the navy. But she didn't really seem like the type, most soldiers of justice were average sized humans, although some of the higher ups were behemoths. Still, the Marines would likely train a spy better than that, but it could've just been her first day. Another possibility was that the woman was a bounty hunter, seeking out powerful pirates, namely him, to take their bounty. The only problem with that was, despite his general awesomeness, the magma man had yet to get his first bounty. She could've been planning ahead, holding him captive until he got a bounty. But that didn't entirely make sense either unless she'd followed him around since Loguetown and deduced that he would become a wanted man.

Unsure of her identity the young man sighed and decided to answer honestly. "I'm Fletcher Perkins." He replied. It was truthful, but didn't give the giant woman any information about his identity or affiliation, and that was just what the magma man intended. Speaking of his affiliation, he wondered where his crew had run off to and hoped they were safe. He was almost certain that Johnny could handle himself against the Marines, except perhaps Paiku, the Marine captain. But Chiru was a different story, although he could harm Logia users with his weapon, Fletcher had yet to see him fight and he was unwilling to even engage Paiku, although that could've just been his common sense. They really couldn't handle him, but the magma man still felt as if he'd just left Johnny to die or be captured, fleeing as the man came towards him. The lightning man was able to handle the situation, but it had been Fletcher's own attack that had allowed the three of them to escape. And left him with an insane, giant woman.

Good work Fletcher, good work. He morosely thought to himself, although he'd likely prevented Paiku from coming after them he wished he'd kept track of them somehow. Maybe ran along, decided on a rendezvous point before they all split up...or at least he did. Despite what his own captain had done, he still felt worried for Chiru. It would be preferable for one of them to always be protecting him, as the magma man had never seen him fight, he felt worried for his safety. Could he handle himself against strong opponents?
Lochstar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa on Sat May 24, 2014 8:58 am

BANG

In a hotel room, not to far from the commotion Kaiser awoke. Rubbing his head, he sat up on the single bed and let his eyes adjust to the now sunlight filled room. Looking down he noticed that something fell on him. It was an alarm clock. Narrowing his eyes gave the inanimate object a irritated look. He was suppose to wake up hours ago. "Fuck, My boat left hours ago and that was the last one of the day."  Throwing the broken alarm clock at the wall Kaiser began to looked around, the room wasn't anything fancy it mainly had the essentials and that was all he needed. He didn't care that the curtain's were worn and had holes in them or that the shabby furniture looked as though it would break at any moment. It was so bad that the broken clock remains actually made the room look better. Kaiser would have complained about the state of the room if he hadn't given the hotel owner the spiel the day before so at this point he was more or less just going with it.

Kaiser sighed and then a look of disgust filled his face. He couldn't be arsed to figure out what his next move would be at the moment. All he could do was smell his own odor, which in turn caused him to bee line for the bathroom. Once he finished freshening up and getting dressed he sat down at the wobbly table in his room and began to think of his next move.

This place had nothing about Copper or anything about the Vertigo family. Seems like if I want to find anything about him I might have to talk to marines. Kaiser thought. Well, I need to find out which boat will take me to the next island. I will probably have to stowaway on a marine ship but I will if I have to; But if I do that I will get a bounty, and that will make finding Copper harder and my mother finding me easier... But that's only if they can catch me.

Deciding that he would be better off eating something before going to the docks and coming up with a plan. Kaiser made a quick order for some very late breakfast. Surprisingly enough the food came sooner rather than later, Kaiser let his teeth rip through the food like it was butter and smiled. "The room might be crappy but at least the food is top notch." Kaiser yawned in relief. After he finished eating he decided he would go wander around the hotel to look for another idea to getting off the island.
Kumagawa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonny Strider on Sat May 24, 2014 3:00 pm

After the captain had paid for a room in the hotel, the lightning boy gladly followed him to their current living quarters. When they finally get their, Jonny was going to eat as much as he can before leaving soon. His mouth was nearly watering from the thought of food. Upon arriving at their temporary room, Chiru entered and Jonny soon followed suit. Once inside, The young pirate decided to have a seat at the rather old, but sturdy looking bed. Seeing the food spread out, he began devouring each piece once t a time. He was quite fast in eating and the display of hunger can surprise his friends. Jonny was still mindful of how much to eat, however. He wants to save enough food for both Chiru and Fletcher to eat. The boy swallow his last bite of food for his fill. He decides to respond to his captain, since he has been waiting patiently for what he had to say. Firstly, a question on the whereabouts of their crew mate.

"So, where do we look first for Fletcher. He could be anywhere in Gat Town." He asked, wondering where the magma man had ran off to in this tyrannically ruled town. He could be looking for them as well, but where will he find any clue. Now one knew of them here. Fletcher will be majorly stumped. It will be worse, if he unfortunately stumbled upon the Gat Pirates or the marines,especially Paiku. That captain was powerful and difficult to defeat. He was questioned on the kind of techniques he employed. Jonny expects that the man might be planning for reinforcements. He should prepared for them. Since they now have the marines closer on their tail, they need to be more careful than ever.

Putting the matter of the navy soldiers aside, Jonny's thoughts wonder to the Gat Pirates. He had already defeated one of them, but he was too easy. He was likely, one of the lowest ranking henchmen. More powerful members are likely hanging about somewhere. He suspects that most of them are either searching the town or are in the gold dome. Either way, Jonny is ready to take on the stronger crew mates. He hopes to fight the captain, Gat himself.

From what little information he had heard of this man, he is cruel and a tyrant. The people speak of his name and his crew with dread. He can tell that they wish to be free. In his mind, Jonny has already settled on what to do next. After they find Fletcher, they were going to fight Gat himself. With him defeated, the people will have a chance to choose a future of their own freely.

Jonny Strider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile on Sat May 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Taking place at his post at the highest tower in the town Sun pieced his sniper rifle together and quickly looked towards each entrance to the town. Scanning over the entire town, his job was to find one of the three men or even all three if he could. Once he'd found them all then he could begin taking the down.

Reaching down for his clip Sun checked inside the magazine. Each bullet was golden with a rough hard blackened tip. These bullets had been expensive for what they were, but they'd do the job. Slotting them into his sniper rifle he started to scan over the area. He just needed to plant one of these bad boys into his enemies and then he'd bring every one of them down.

The size of these bullets were so big that sheer impact would be strong enough to rip a limb off. If one these hit your hand it'd probably hit your arm off and if god forbid it hit your head. Well you wouldn't be getting back up. There was thankfully only one other thing that made him smile.

With Kyren & Columbus standing at the corners of the town so they could keep an eye over two of the nets at a time, they waited with their weapons in hand. Catching sight of a woman making her way out of town, Kyren rushed over to her.

"Excuse me madam, you want to avoid going through there. Just come around here." Gesturing towards the woman, Kyren led her around the posts.

"There we go you don't want to walk through there."

"Why not?"

"Its a trap. We're trying to catch some pirates."

"But there's nothing there."

"Exactly" Kyren replied winking. Shaking her head the women headed off to the harbour and made her way into the great blue aboard the ship.

As for Columbus he waited looking left then right as he played with his weapon swinging it around in his hand.

Ito on the other hand was in the town and on the move.

"Everyone in place?"

"Locked, loaded and got you in my sights sir."

"You bet I am Sir."

"Not hitting on some women Columbus?"

"Yea, yea, I'm here."

"Good, keep me posted of any changes."

Pocketing his den den mushi, Ito headed from the town center further into the town. Wandering towards a bar Ito thought he could gather information about the town. However as he arrived at the door he heard a voices speaking and turned to look for the source.

In seconds he saw one of the three men he'd been looking for. Instead of entering the bar he peered in then turned and walked further down the street past a couple whose dog had been fighting with another couple''s dog. Turning right he made his way into an alleyway where he leaned against the wall and lit a cigarette.

Inhaling he seemed to enjoy it before he exhaled.

Still peering around the town, Sun couldn't find anyone until he heard his den den mushi burst into life. Understanding this, Sun listened carefully to te den den mushi. Hearing a pair of dogs barking. Turning and listening for the sound of two dogs barking, Sun struggled over the background noise. But he could hear the faintest sound of them. Quickly scanning over towards the left, he found two dogs attacking each other wildly. Spotting a large woman, Sun's scope fell unto Ito smoking in the alleyway then finally Fletcher.
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy on Sun May 25, 2014 1:16 pm

Chiru was practically done eating, he didn't have much of an appetite at the time. The only thing on his mind now was get his crew mate back. Waiting for Jonny to finish, Chiru munched on an apple to get at least some food in him before going back out. Then Jonny asked him a question. Where would they look for him? Chiru had no idea.

"I don't know but let's walk when we search because we don't want to look suspicious. He could be anywhere I don't know... He could be near the docks, at a food market, maybe even here. Let's just leave as soon as possible." Chiru said, stressing out when he began listing where they would search.

Standing up, hinting Jonny to hurry, Chiru began pacing around in circles. While doing this, the pirate heard a large thud. Chiru jumped, he got quite scared. What the hell was it? Were the marines here? Maybe it was just somebody in another room... Chiru looked at Jonny, expecting him to get up now.

Staring at Fletcher with the same stern expression, the big lady Daina didn't get anything from "Fletcher Perkins". She doesn't remember many names with her dense skull. Gat is one of the only names she remembers. Just hearing the man's name wouldn't make a difference.

"What is your business here? Not everyday do I see a devil fruit user."

The lady might be stupid, but she knew some things. Daina is somewhat of an expert in combat, the pirate knew how to wield her mace and use her weight to her advantage. She knew things that could help strategically, such as the weaknesses to a devil fruit user. Daina knew how to punish the young man, if he said anything to make the lady consider him a threat to Gat.

Anarchy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lochstar on Tue May 27, 2014 10:17 pm

Fletcher audibly sighed at how rude the woman was. She demanded to know his name and business without introducing herself, it seemed she believed herself to be important. Only people of public acclaim or those who held positions of authority demanded such things, and the magma man didn't know her, and didn't believe her to hold either of those positions. "What business is it of yours?" The young man asked accusingly, angered at the lack of courtesy the woman displayed. "And why should I tell someone rude enough to demand someone's name and purpose without first stating their own?" Fletcher demanded himself, somewhat mitigating the effectiveness of his insult, but he ignored this totally. In all honesty he was just annoyed by the fact he'd lost the battle with Paiku and now his crew, it seemed as if they hadn't had the best luck on this island and now he was faced with a rude woman, she just functioned as the scapegoat and the man was admittedly playing an antagonistic role to try and begin a fight. He wanted to either attract Paiku or just fight this woman, either would work.

In fact, he decided to seal this attempt with a single word, a title that would either cause immense rage or sadness depending on the woman and who was saying it. If the woman was feisty and someone did it to taunt her, it would result in a fury so scathing even Fletcher's magma seemed a relaxing alternative, or for those who were mild mannered and meek, receiving it from anyone, especially those who the girl wanted to impress, this title would result in misery and lamentation. The magma man was pretty certain which category the large woman in front of him belonged to. "Ugly." He stated, finishing off his sentence and almost undoubtably resulting in a mace directly to the face. This was truly a cunning ploy as, although it didn't even occur to Fletcher, this fight could serve as a way for his crew to come and save him.
Lochstar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonny Strider on Wed May 28, 2014 4:33 am

Finishing his long awaited meal after running around to find a place to hide, Jonny decided to put the rest of the food in the pack. He was going to save that amount for Fletcher and Chiru. He may have a big stomach, but he wasn't a glutton or greedy when it came to eating. If he was childish, something relating to that kind of situation would occur. Thankfully, he was a mature individual at times. Still, he does act reckless in certain situation, especially wen he is angry. The lightning boy boy decided to hold the back pack full of food over his shoulder, so the crew can eat later or rather the rest of them, excluding Jonny, since he has already eaten. Hearing a thud from another room beside theirs, the young pirate momentarily turned his head before turning back to his captain, ignoring effectively. He decided to stand up from where he sat.

"You got it, captain, no time to laze around and relaxing. Not while our friend could be in danger. I know he's a magma man, but even a Logia can have problems. Let's hurry and find him." He said, his mission set on finding Fletcher in the Town of Gat. The possibly that he could be anywhere only made it more difficult, but Jonny didn't mind. He liked a good challenge. Besides, it will give him some exercise. He may not know where his friend is, but he was going to search every place possible in this place.

Jonny began walking to the rather old-looking door before him. He grabbed the knob with his right hand and turned it. The entrance into their hotel room opened and so, he exited the temporary living quarters. He was expecting Chiru to follow. Because they shouldn't attract so much attention to them, Jonny went along with what the captain said and just walked at a simple pace. He soon exited the hotel and was now walking on the streets of Gat Town. The fact that Chiru and him were walking at this rate worried the boy slightly more. Hopefully, he was handling himself well.

While they search for their crew mate, Jonny wonders how much longer can the people of this town survive under the tyranny of Gat. He may not know much about him, but he knows enough to see that he is a cruel man. He was certain that he was going to beat this guy, after they find Fletcher of course. From this day forward, the citizens of Gat Town shall be liberated from the dark cloud the tyrant had put over them. Today or to the next, he will be defeated and dethroned of his iron-hold over these people. Jonny will even fight the leader by himself, if he has to. He expects Gat to be a powerful opponent. If that is the case, he should not take him lightly.

Last edited by Jonny Strider on Fri May 30, 2014 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jonny Strider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa on Thu May 29, 2014 11:39 am

(OOC: Sorry very short been abit busy lately)

Kaiser walked around the hotel, he wasn't actually quite sure who to go to at first. He just allowed himself to walk, absent-minded to the front desk of the hotel. Standing in front of the front desk he began to converse with the front desk host. Kaiser asked the man when the next boat would arrive to the island for him to leave on. The man merely looked at Kaiser before turning toward a phone in order to call the harbor. After a moment he placed the phone down and looked at Kaiser with a sad look. "Bad news, an incident involving the Gat Pirates, the marines, and some other mystery group broke out around the harbor area... No ship will be able to get in or out until the matter is resolved." Kaiser sighed as he reached for his blade. "Damn it... That Gat guy is more trouble than he is worth." Being on the island for a few days, Kaiser found himself more and more familiar with Gat or better yet the enigma of Gat, considering Kaiser had never met him. At this point Kaiser contemplated getting rid of Gat or at least sabotaging him to get busted by the marines. Sighing he sat down for a moment to gather his thoughts. If he was going to go after Gat he was going to need some help.

Kumagawa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy on Thu May 29, 2014 12:02 pm

After passing a man speaking with someone behind the desk, Chiru realized the town was blocked off, or was going to be. This wasn't good. They needed to worry about that later, for now Chiru continued focusing on finding his crew mate. Chiru kept the fact the town was crawling with enemies and the fact there was no where to go, for now.

Walking onto the streets of Gat Town, Chiru didn't know where to search. Jonny walking ahead of him, Chiru didn't care and followed. No matter where Jonny was headed, Chiru wouldn't have a better idea. Hopefully Fletcher would cause a scene, or someone around him. That would make things much easier, to track him down. Depending on what would happen could make things more complex, making their situation even worse. Chiru didn't want that. He crossed his fingers as he continued walking through the town.

((OOC: I laughed too hard, that was great XD))

One word describing her reaction to the title Fletcher had given her- stunned. Daina stared with her eyes round like her body. Her expression darkened as her face scrunched up.

"You... PUNK!"

Leaping into the air towards Fletcher, her massive strength helped her carry her heavy body. She was moving quite slow but it truly took a large amount of strength to move around with a body like hers. She would swing her mace from the side, attempting to smack Fletcher's gut.

What he didn't know was the mace was made of seastone. Seastone is a rare material, and unfortunately to Fletcher and the Excision Pirates, there were four others carrying Seastone weapons. How unfortunate. At least Fletcher should know better by now from the two other seastone users, his captain and the marine. However, it would be hard to get rid of the habit so quickly. Fletcher's survival would depend on how fast the young pirate would learn from his mistakes.
Anarchy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lochstar on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:26 pm

((OOC: Sorry about the delay guys, my life's been really hectic recently but now its calmed down so I should be able to return to my normal posting habits))

Fletcher's insult had the desired effect, the woman flew into a rage instantaneously and caused her to lift her mace, clearly planning to crush her opponent under the immense weight of the weapon and her probable incredible strength. Truth be told the magma man didn't particularly want to be hit by that weapon, the last two times that'd happened he'd bee injured, as such he wasn't willing to put complete faith in his intangibility quite so soon after these bad experiences. His body becoming a stream of magma, Fletcher would fly backwards, a stream of lava being his entire form. Yet another use of his Travel technique, the young man would easily evade his opponent's attack. One weakness that came with immense size such as Daina possessed was speed which was exchanged for raw strength. Although their attacks were strong enough to cleave people in half or send them flying, heavily damaged, a suitably nimble opponent could maneuver themselves around with relative ease.

The problem occured when the smaller fighter slipped up or was somehow struck, at that point serious damage would likely be done and the behemoth would regain their advanage. But Fletcher had no intention of allowing that to happen, he would show this woman that strength came in more ways than just physical, she was facing off against a literal force of nature, the fury of the earth, lava. His body reformed rapidly, the young man reared a hand back and then lobbed it forwards, a large fist of magma hurtling towards his opponent after this. "Catapult!" Fletcher cried as this happened, preparing to defeat his opponent in one swift blow. Stopping the large fist of magma would be relatively difficult and it was unlikely the giant woman would be able to avoid getting any of the lava on her, burns were almost a certainty. Not only that, but Fletcher could easily move around the battlefield with his Travel technique and send ranged attacks from any angle.

One of the reasons that Fletcher's Devil Fruit was a particulalry dangerous Logia was because mere contact with him could be fatal. His body was phenomenally hot and could melt metal, let alone human flesh. His entire body was a weapon and he was literally a human volcano, being able to send lava hurtling around everywhere and destroy large areas with relative ease. Granted, he had to restrain himself due to the presence of innocents, but he wouldn't hesitate to take things to the next level if he found himself on the losing side of the battle. Hopefully that wouldn't happen as Fletcher didn't want to attract attention to himself, the Marine captain still present on the island. All was dependant on the woman's fighting skill.
Lochstar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:22 pm

Keeping his eyes trained on the magma man and the larger woman as they fought, Ito took a few steps back further disappearing into the alleyway. He didn't want to get involved. Continuing to smoke his cigarette he remained in Sun's sights.

Watching the fight unfold he raised his den den mushi to his lips and whispered into it.

"Shall I take him sir?"

To avoid gaining any attention. Ito nodded as he inhaled on his cigarette. Watching Ito nod Sun grinned. Placing an itchy finger on the trigger Sun aimed at Flethcer's head.

Squeezing the trigger he fired out three bullets in quick successions. One headed for his head/neck, the second heading for his torso & the third heading for his pelvis.

These bullets tipped with sea stone would do the job and even if they didn't he could always salvage the tips. Watching the fight unfold from behind gave him the advantage of this and the silencer on the end of his sniper rifle only aided him in silent precise take downs without alerting the opponent's.

If this failed Ito was still on the scene to clean up the mess. Reaching to his waist in the dark alley Ito placed a hand on his dagger. As this dagger was on his side facing away from the two fighting he knew that it wouldn't raise any alarm. Exhaling he blew out a puff of smoke as the bullets were fired towards the back of Fletcher Perkins the foolish magma man.

Waiting on the corners of the town making sure no one stumbled into the nets covering the town's exits, Columbus & Kyren kept their hands clasped around their weaponry. Kyren hung on to his large hammer leaning on it as it stood upside down whilst Columbus held the hilt of his sword ready to hack 'n' slash anyone who dared get in his way. The two had heard the small chatter between Sun & Ito and grinned figuring they were taking down target number one.
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonny Strider on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:54 pm

The Logia of lightning continued walking down the streets of Gat Town with his captain. They are currently in pursuit of their other Logia friend, Fletcher Perkins, a man who has eaten the Magu Magu no Mi and became a man of magma. Jonny on the other hand ate the Goro Goro no Mi. It is another Logia-type Devil Fruit that turned him into a Lightning Human. Being made of lightning, the boy was a walking mass of electricity. This element is highly destructive in large amounts, destroying all in it's wake with ease. Thankfully this power wasn't in the hands of an evil person with little regard for life. Entire islands would be destroyed, if he had enough mastery. Diverting his mind from it's current thoughts, Jonny turned his head to look for any sign of Fletcher.

'Huh, where could he be in this town? There has got to be at least a hint on where he went. Hopefully he hasn't gotten into too much trouble.' He thought, wondering on the whereabouts of his crew mate. The boy shouldn't need to worry. Fletcher was made of magma, one of the deadliest elements found within nature. One touch could burn you to the bone. The boy spots a pathway to travel down to. Hopefully, it would lead them to where Fletcher was. Deciding to turn to walk down the path, Jonny looked back to his captain note him on the changing of their pursuit's direction.

"Hey Chiru, let's go this way, Fletcher might be down here." He said then, turned back to the path and walked down it. He hoped the captain would follow him. If they were to separate, then the whole crew would be at a disadvantage alone. The members were inexperienced against the kinds of enemies they were facing and hardly knew of a way to fight back at them. Of course, the fact that both Jonny and Fletcher were Logias helped only so much. The material that can hurt them poses a threat. They couldn't become intangible to dodge attacks made by these objects and their attack seem to have little to no effect due to them being dodged mostly.

Walking down the pathway the lightning boy had chosen for a chance at finding a friend, he began hearing sounds. As they drew closer, they became more audible. It sounded to be a physical confrontation taking place, a battle. Jonny expects it to be his friend fighting someone. Hopefully, he was fairing well with his opponent. If he need any help, all he had to do was say the word and he will assist him in anyway possible. Although, Jonny has been known to step into fights on his own accord. He turned to his captain to voice an action.

"Come on Captain, I think I've finally found Fletcher." He said as he turned and ran at his fullest speed. At his own pace, it could take Chiru a little while to catch up, if he wasn't as fast as the boy himself. Etching closer each moment, the sounds of the battle just grew more. When he made it to the fight, he could see Fletcher fighting a large woman wielding a massive club. Apparently, he was on the attack now. The boy didn't know who the other man near them was, but right now that didn't matter at the moment. That is, of course, until something else happened.

Jonny Strider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top