One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
[Open to Fro/Vae-Serious]The Underworld - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
[Open to Fro/Vae-Serious]The Underworld - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
[Open to Fro/Vae-Serious]The Underworld - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
[Open to Fro/Vae-Serious]The Underworld - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
[Open to Fro/Vae-Serious]The Underworld - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
[Open to Fro/Vae-Serious]The Underworld - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
[Open to Fro/Vae-Serious]The Underworld - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
[Open to Fro/Vae-Serious]The Underworld - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
[Open to Fro/Vae-Serious]The Underworld - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
[Open to Fro/Vae-Serious]The Underworld - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

[Open to Fro/Vae-Serious]The Underworld

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Open to Fro/Vae-Serious]The Underworld - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open to Fro/Vae-Serious]The Underworld

Post by Vaetric Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:02 pm

(( I dunno what I'm doing, and sorry for the wait, tired from first week of uni stuph, would've given you a way out in the next post :p ))

The two stopped at Takao, the large one attempting to grip the thief by the leg and drag him all the way back to the stand, meanwhile the woman who backhanded Takao sneered at him and walked off, uninterested.
The people would look at Takao before sighing and going on with their daily business, not bothering like some people who would throw rotten vegetables at him because they thought they had the right, most of them were criminals here.

Vaetric

Back to top Go down

[Open to Fro/Vae-Serious]The Underworld - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open to Fro/Vae-Serious]The Underworld

Post by FroYo Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:37 am

"Oh god.. mama, I swear I'll be a good boy." Takao mumbled to himself, confused about his current location and what he was currently doing.

He suddenly remembered the last few moments and gasped. He had been caught and was currently being dragged towards the stall. The guy behind the counter wasn't gonna be very happy to see him and all Takao could think of was the horrible and gruesome punishments which he would face.

"H-Hey guys, I just wrong about calling you losers. Y-you're acutally kinda cool. There's no need to like... you know... capture me and all. You can take the book, I-I don't mind. We're best buds, right?"

That was his weak attempt to try and persuade them to let him go unscratched but he doubted that it was gonna work. He needed to think of something witty and smart.... this was gonna be hard.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:01 am

Finally Mishi managed to catch up with the two sent over to "fetch" Takao, then again they were walking her way so it made it easier for her to get to them. "Hey, you two. The book was 600 beli a peek right? I'm guessing you haven't given him enough time to look so i'll give you a thousand and you can take the book back and pocket the extra money, deal?" they looked at eachother, shrugged and took the money, though not before taking the book from Takao.

Mishi stood over him, "You're costing me more and more money, baka!" she said, attempting to kick him in the face.

((Sorry, ran out of fishoil tablets, cannae brain))
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:33 am

"Thank you so much Mis-"

The kick landed square on his face, damaging it even more. That kick was surely gonna leave more than just a mere mark. He held his bleeding nose and got up from the ground.

"HEY MAN, WATCH THE FACE!" he yelled in a squeaky voice, due to him pinching his nose.

"I forgive you though. Since you practically saved my life..."

Now that these two were reunited, all they needed to do was find Billy. Speaking of Billy, where exactly had he gone off to?

(OOC: Any ideas for Billy?)
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:53 am

Billy had been dragged into a bar or something by transvestites or something.

"Ugh." Mishi sighed, notably annoyed. "I've almost lost count of how much you owe me, you can go stealing but not from here. Let's go find Billy and get away from this island, it's only good here when I'm on my own." Mishi said, walking off in search of their third companion.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:44 am

"Y-yeah, that's a good idea. I was gonna suggest that but y'now you ate the words in my mouth... um.. or was it took?"

Takao rubbed his chin as the two walked in search in Billy, he was busy thinking on how the phrase actually went, he wasn't really good at remembering phrases. He preferred making up his own. Once he had figured out that he had said the phrase wrong (which was 6 minutes later), he blushed a little at his stupidity. How silly. Then he remembered that woman.

That little bastard.

The one who forced a fist onto his face, causing him to get caught. He was gonna find her and have a little word with her.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:39 am

Mishi looked around, it was hard to find a person in this kind of place, lots of people, many facilities where you could get lost, mugged or disappear in, she really wouldn’t come to the place without any sort of protection herself, which is why she carries a flintlock, even with her status as a fence, anyone could make their way down here who wouldn’t adhere to any kind of rules, even ones that criminals put in. She continued to walk forwards, turning her head left and right as she tries to find Billy.

Meanwhile, the woman who punched Takao could be seen after a dozen or so meters drinking in a tavern, speaking with friends and so forth.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:31 am

Takao pushed and shoved as he turned his head in all directions, hunting for that woman. He needed to have a word with her since punching someone in the face wasn't a very nice greeting and it definitely isn't funny. Well, except if you're punching Billy, that is pretty funny.

Takao walked and walked, squeezing through the crowd whilst still poking his head out in search for the woman. He caught sight of her through a tavern window, she was enjoying a drink.

Perfect.

"Hey Mishi, I'll be right back!" he called out to her before dashing through the tavern's doors.

Some people were surprised by the sudden entry but later on continued their conversations. Lots of crazy things happened here, so that entrance was considered normal. Takao looked over at the muscular woman and cracked his knuckles. He walked up to her table and slammed his fist onto the surface of it, knocking up the drinks slightly. He looked so cool right now. His eyes were still on the woman and his desire hadn't changed one bit.

He opened his mouth.

"H-h-hey... uh... n-nice to meet you..?" he said pathetically.

Takao was a total loser around woman. Except Mishi, she wasn't really a woman in his eyes.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:32 pm

Mishi sighed as Takao was no doubt off to think he could gain some drinks for free or something, so she continued on in search for Billy.

Meanwhile, the lady in the tavern continued to drink her mead/ale/beer. When Takao would walk up and give his kitten attempt at confronting her, she looked at him with her one good eye. "What do you want, thief? Still got your hands?" she asked, mildly surprised that he managed to get away from the two or barter with them, they were pretty infamous.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 am

He listened to the woman's rough voice and suddenly remembered why he was here. He was hare to give that woman the bitter-sweet taste of revenge, he lost his embarrassed and pathetic side and cracked his knuckles.

"Yeah I do, wanna see them?"

He pulled his right fist back and shot it towards the woman's face, aiming for her nose. He only wanted to land one punch just to show that he didn't appreciate what this "woman" had done to him back there.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:20 am

The woman didn't really flinch when he punched her in the nose, in fact the nose in itself probably hurt Takao's fist a little. She drew herself back. "Starting a brawl, are you?" she asked, ifting up her axe and throwing it to a distant table, causing it to crash through it and spill a load of tough guy's drinks, they looked in their direction angrily.

"He did it." she said, putting up her hands and standing back.

Thus ensued the bum-rush toward Takao via three burly men.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:03 am

"O-Oi, you actually believe that thing!" Takao yelled as he pointed towards the muscular woman.

This was bad. He came here to pick a fight with that woman, not three random men! He was gonna somehow figure out a way to take these three down quickly. He quickly picked up a chair from an empty table and attempted to swing it quickly across one of the men's head. If it connected, he would kick another man into the stomach.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:12 am

One man got hit in the head by a chair.

He was deeply unhappy.

Another was kicked in the stomach.

He was deeply unhappy.

The third meanwhile looked at Takao, then at the woman, remembering that the axe in actual fact belonged to her, and Takao didn't look strong enough to wield it, went back and sat on his chair, picking up his tankard and drinking the rest as the woman went and retrieved it. "Are you stupid, kid? Go back to whoever let you go free, grab a bottle of milk or something."
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:34 am

"Although Milk sounds good at the moment, I ain't leaving till I've returned the favor." Takao replied to the woman's statement, forgetting about the angry men beside him.

He shoved past the men and walked towards the axe wielding woman. He cracked his knuckles and held up his right fist, whilst his left hand held his right arm. He smirked and looked the woman in the eyes.

"So, how about it? One good punch then I'll leave."
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:39 am

"Thought you already gave me a punch, but we'll be here all day if "all" you want is a 'good' punch." she said, before looking around and sighing. "Fine, go ahead then leave me be, I have drinking to dfo." she said, standing at her full height as she glowers at him, spreading her arms. "Well? Show me what you've got, milk-drinker." she would say, grinning nastily at him. Others would turn to Takao, eager to see how it turns out.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:43 am

"Alright, you ready? Cause it's gonna hurt." Takao said with a smirk.

He brought back his right fist and took a deep breath in, he was gonna use the power in his hips to deliver this punch with maximum power. Once he was ready, he swung his fist and intentionally missed the woman's nose by just a bit, he aimed to slam his fist into the table next to him. He slammed his fist onto the edge of the table causing it to flip and send the drinks on it hurling towards the woman's face.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:08 am

The woman, expecting a punch, gets fairly annoyed as beer spills over her face and her eyes, she screams angrily, rubbing against the irritation in her eyesockets and attempting to grab Takao with one hand and try to throw him out of the bar. "Get OUT!" she shouts furiously.

Should Takao "get out", Mishi would be there, and maybe Billy too, maybe. She'd cross her arms when Takao leaves the premises one way or another. "Had enough fun making enemies?" she'd ask, a little miffed.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:16 am

Takao chuckled as the beer spilled all over the woman's face, he dodged her grab and ran out the bar whilst saying.

"Enjoy your drink!"

He exited the bar only to see a cross Mishi waiting outside. Oh damn, when Mishi was mad it meant a storm was coming.

"U..y-yeah." Takao said smirking
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Idiot! You made me waste money!” she said, attempting to cuff him over the head. “Well, anyway we should probably get going now.” she said, turning away and walking toward the exit, she wondered where Billy was, well, if they couldn’t find him on their way back to the boat, maybe they’ll wait there, she was more of a mind to find him, since she needed an extra person to hide behind and he was much taller than Takao.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:47 pm

"Sorry" Takao muttered as he trailed behind Mishi with a sore bump on his head.

Meanwhile, Billy had gotten himself extremely drunk once again and was now wandering the paths of the underworld in search of his two companions. He stumbled quite a lot and would occasionally hiccup before muttering something stupid. After a few falls and comments, he would eventually bump into Mishi whilst saying.

"Stupid cow camel."
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:32 am

Mishi bumped into Billy when she was nearly at the exit, she’d been called something that sounded.. Strange, but also insultive at the same time. She promptly attempted to hit him on the head angrily. “Idiot! Let’s just off this island.” she said, attempting to grab both Takao and Billy by the ear and drag them toward their boat.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:12 am

[End of Thread]
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2