Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Sun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Wed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Wed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Chizu Tachibana

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chizu Tachibana

Post by Izu on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:26 am

General Information
"Well, uh, I guess I could talk... a little bit..."

Name:  Chizu Tachibana
Epithet: N/A
Birthplace: North Blue
Species: Human
Orientation: Left Handed

Crew:
Ship: N/A
Bounty: N/A
Crimes Committed: N/A
Bounty Collected: N/A
Allegiance: Pirate
Dream(s):

- Find some good friends
- Learn about what happened to her family
- Go on many fun adventures

Character Information
"Um... I don't know what to say... Do I even have to say something?"

Flag:
Describe or put an image of the crew's flag here.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Chizu is short, very short young girl. Of all the things that stick out the most about her, it's Chizu's height that is most noticable. She only stands at on 4'7". This shortness is Chizu's only outstanding feature. Chizu's skin is an average tone that is more white than it is tan. Her face is slightly rounded and framed with long dark bangs that contrast her copper colored eyes. The rest of her hair only falls to about her shoulder blades, and is black in color. Chizu ussually pulls her hair up into pig tails, a habit picked up from her childhood.

Clothing wise, Chizu likes things that are dark in color like black or grey. She'll often pair it with a brighter colors like red or white to keep her from being too dark. As for the outfit itself, Chizu likes to wear furisodes, which are a type of kimono that have longer sleeves than average. Normal kimono's have long skirts that fall to the persons feet, but Chizu cuts hers to around the knee and allow the skirt portion to be looser. This is to enable her to be more active. To complete the outfit she wears a pair of sandals that are sometimes replaced with warmer shoes and stockings.

Personality:

If one were to describe Chizu in a single word after meeting her the first time, the majority would choose to describe her as shy. She isn't shy in a way that makes her timid, but she is easily frightened away by the aspect of meeting new people. Even if she's around people who she knows well, a lack of confidence and discomfort are evident at times. This often causes Chizu to feel or act awkward around others, and if she's speaking, the words 'um', 'uh' and 'erm' take up a large chunk of what she says. One can tell when Chizu is uncomfortable by the way she shuffles her feet and hides her hands.

Chizu's shyness only extends to when she's getting used to new people or people she doesn't like all that much. When she's around people she knows well, her personality does change. One change that is noticable is her voice. As long as shes around people she's comfortable around, Chizu will vocalize her thoughts more often. In fact, she loves to talk; although, she does have to be careful about talking to much. This love of talking often surprises people the first time they notice it. Another love of Chizu's is sweets. She absolutely loves sweet foods, her favorite being anything with chocolate in it.

Chizu hates the word cute; this hatred developed during her childhood. She doesn't hate cute things, she just doesn't like the word. It's even worse if someone calls Chizu herself cute. This causes Chizu to become upset and feel the urge to hide somewhere. Whenever Chizu becomes, upset, angry or if she's just scared her first instinct is to find a place to hide. Strange as it is, Chizu's favorite hiding spots are all small and cramped, like a barrel or a cabnet.

One final important thing about Chizu, is her need for organization. Things have to be organized, or she'll end up throwing a fit. Almost constantly Chizu is organizing her things, be it her clothing and personal items, or the food in the fridge. She'll organize things in a way that is simple for others to understand. For example, her closet is organized by colors. She starts with maroonish colors on one end, and purple on the other. Anything that is black or white is hung after the purple items. Chizu likes rainbows, which is probably why she organized her closet by colors.

Character History
"Well, I guess I could share a little more... It couldn't hurt..."

Background

Chizu was born to a young couple who weren't poor, but weren't rich either. Her first two years of life were spent being raised by her parents, with the occasional aid of Chizu's aunt Rika. Chizu's parents decided to go on a week long cruise, and left their daughter in Rika's care. Chizu's father figured she'd be upset after they didn't return for a few days, and left a surprise with Rika. A week turned into a month, a month turned into a year, but Chizu's parents never returned. The ship they were on had completely vanished with no trace. No one ever found out what really happened. At the end of the year, Chizu's aunt Rika adopted her officially, feeling it was what her missing sister would want. By that time, Chizu was three and a half years old.

Chizu's aunt wasn't mean, just greedy. Rika and her family ran a buisness that dealt with clothing and fashion. It wasn't long before little Chizu became their model, or as Chizu's cousins said, their doll. Almost every day, Chizu was dressed up like one would a doll, and she would wander around the childrens department of her aunts store. Constantly people would see her and exclaim about how cute and adorable Chizu was. As time wore on, Chizu began to hate the word cute. There were other little girls and boys who would work with Chizu, but they only pretended to be her friends in public. Chizu didn't like them either. She wanted real friends, ones that weren't mean to her when no one else was around, but more than anything else, she wanted her parents.

No one had ever told Chizu what had happened to her parents, and after days of pestering. Aunt Rika finally caved and told the seven year old girl that her parents had disappeared and would never be coming back. Chizu wanted to know more, she wanted to know what had happened to her parents. The slingshot her father had left for her became Chizu's most prized possesion. At first she hadn't cared for it much, but since it was her parents last gift to her it had become much more important. Chizu began to train herself with the slingshot, she wanted to be able to use it when her parents returned. She refused to believe her aunt about them never coming back.

For years, Chizu stayed and put up with her relatives. At some point she had moved from being the little doll of the apartment store to a model that was shown off at fashion shows. She wasn't allowd to talk to people, and was often kept away from others between the shows, which in turn led to her shyness. Enough was enough, Chizu decided to leave. She did just that around her 14th birthday by tying several of the outfits she had been forced to wear together and climbing out her bedroom window. For the first time, Chizu was thrilled. She viewed escaping out her window and running away from home to be an adventure of sorts. Chizu decided then, that she wanted to have more adventures. For a year, thats what she did, saught out small adventures to entertain herself, without much luck.

Abilities:

- Sniper's Eye - Having trained herself to use a slingshot well, Chizu got better at picking and hitting her targets. As long as they are within range, Chizu could probably hit them.

- Doll Like - Having been treated as a doll for a long time, Chizu is pretty good at acting like one too. This comes in handy when Chizu wants to remain unoticed.

Inventory
"I guess having my slingshot is a good thing, otherwise I'd be pretty useless..."

- Extra elastic string
- a bag of pebbles and small rocks to use as ammo

Weapon:

Slingshot

Weapon Description:

Chizu's slingshot is an average slingshot, made of thin metal rods welded together. A black leather handle was added with a layer of foam between the leather and the metal. A easily replaceable sturdy elastic string was attached with a small curled piece of rubber. The metal was painted with black and pale red stripes.

Weapon Special Abilities:

Sometimes, the elastic string will snap, and Chizu is forced to replace it with the extra elastic string she carries with her. Other than this, the sling shot has no special abilities.

Weapon History:

This weapon was crafted by Chizu's father before he and her mother left on their cruise. It was given to Chizu's aunt with instructions to give it Chizu after they had left. Instead, her aunt forgot about it until the news came that her parents cruise ship had disappeared. That was when Chizu was given the weapon.

Power Level Information
"You see, I'm not exactly strong, but I'm fast!"

Character Strength: Proficient
Character Speed:  Advanced
Character Resilience:  Trained
Character Dexterity:  Advanced

Devil Fruit Information

Devil Fruit Name:
Devil Fruit Type:
Devil Fruit Progression: Please write up the progression levels here if using a cannon devil fruit if not delete this section.
Current Devil fruit Level: This will be where it states which level of mastery your character is currently at.
Devil Fruit Mastery Level: If using a cannon devil fruit then please write up the powers of said fruit from levels 1 - the last Level like you would if you were creating a devil fruit. other wise just list the level your character is currently at.  
Devil Fruit Abilities:

Devil Fruit Weaknesses:

Combat Information
"I can fight! I may not be good, but I can get better! In fact! I want to get stronger!"

Unarmed Combat:

Chizu Kick - Chizu pulls her leg back and then proceeds to swing to forward, striking her enemy in the shin. This attack is often used to retaliate against anyone who claims Chizu to be cute. It is also used when she's too close to her target.

Chizu Slap - Chizu will raise her left or right hand and strikes her opponent with the palm of her hand. This attack is usefull when she's slapping a persons face.

Weapon Based Combat:

Pebble Shot - Chizu loads her sling shot with a pebble or rock or stone and pulls back. She closes one eye and aims at her target, before releasing and allowing the pebble to hit (If of course her target is stationary, there is always the possiblity of an opponent dodging this attack.)

Anything Goes Shot - This attack begins with Chizu loading her slingshot with a round object. She pulls back, aims and releases with hopes of hitting her target. Chizu only uses this attack if she is out of the stones and pebbles she uses as ammo. Which results in her using some pretty odd objects like meatballs or candy.

Devil Fruit Based Combat:

Combo Combat:

Haki:

Last edited by Izu on Tue May 19, 2015 9:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Izu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chizu Tachibana

Post by Docile on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:21 pm

Approved
Unless stated otherwise
Docile
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:32 am

I would like to reclaim Chizu if that's alright :3 (never really got a chance to rp with her in the first place Razz)

Miki|Chizu|Fleur|Mira|Thea|Xanthe
# f781d5|# b36666|# 99ccff|# f5da81|# 667a98|# ffff66
Izu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:56 am

Collecting on the Stat Points
Stats been increased: +1 to all (Speed and Dexterity to Advanced. strength and resilience to proficient.)

Miki|Chizu|Fleur|Mira|Thea|Xanthe
# f781d5|# b36666|# 99ccff|# f5da81|# 667a98|# ffff66
Izu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:19 pm

Approved
Vaetric

View user profile

Back to top Go down