One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
New Faces (Open/Nemesis Pirates) Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
New Faces (Open/Nemesis Pirates) EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
New Faces (Open/Nemesis Pirates) EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
New Faces (Open/Nemesis Pirates) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
New Faces (Open/Nemesis Pirates) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
New Faces (Open/Nemesis Pirates) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
New Faces (Open/Nemesis Pirates) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
New Faces (Open/Nemesis Pirates) EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
New Faces (Open/Nemesis Pirates) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
New Faces (Open/Nemesis Pirates) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

New Faces (Open/Nemesis Pirates)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Faces (Open/Nemesis Pirates) Empty New Faces (Open/Nemesis Pirates)

Post by Kitsune-me Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:33 am

The sun was just beginning to rise, and they were closing in on the island. Kitsune-me slowed the ship down to an almost crawl, and tried to being it into port as best as he could. He called to Taki to drop anchor, as he ran to tie the ship with the rope that was tossed to them from the docks. They were a little far out it seemed, but after several attempts, he caught the rope and tied them appropriately.

The dock workers had to pull the ship closer to lay the boarding plank on the ship so they could get off. Kitsune-me looked back onto the ship, putting up a hand to halt the dock workers stopping them from coming aboard, and looked around for Taki. He didn't want her to be uncomfortable, but he did want her to come. There had to be a doctor willing and able to help her, afterall.
Kitsune-me
Kitsune-me

Back to top Go down

New Faces (Open/Nemesis Pirates) Empty Re: New Faces (Open/Nemesis Pirates)

Post by Docile Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:57 am

The sun which had begun to rise over the island was bright and beautiful. Not a cloud in sight and more to the point, not a single shadow sheltering one from the sweltering heat that was soon to arrive. For some that would be a rather big imposition and they'd struggle to find shade where ever they could from beneath trees to bars and even under tables. But on a day like today with the sun rising up above and the sky's a crystal clear blue there was a much much larger issue. One that would surely change things for the worse.

The green haired little psychopathic acrobat was out of candy. Holding his satchel upside down and watching everything but the one thing his little heart desired fall out, Raife's facial expressions turned upside down and his eyes gleamed with sadness.

Sighing as he loaded everything back into the satchel he slung it over his torso and decided it was time to get his hands on that oh so sweetest of sweet things.

Candy.

Raising a hand to block out the sun he gazed skywards to spot a large church steeple. This would be the perfect view point for him. from he not only would he be able to see the entire town and all of its buildings. But he could find the closest sweet shop and spot any shipments coming in.

Sluggishly making his way over towards the church steeple he could feel the ground beneath his feet just dragging, or maybe it was his feet doing the dragging he wasn't quite sure. Everything seemed so much more difficult without that kick candy gives.

Arriving opposite the church he stepped into the street where he felt something crunch beneath his foot. Stepping back and looking down just next to the drain he found that he'd stepped on a discarded lolly pop. Looking either way to see if anyone else was around he realized the coast was clear. Reaching for the lolly he picked it up and could see that it was clearly dusty and probably not fit for human consumption, but that wasn't going to stop him.

Raising it up he started to stick his tongue out to lick it. Unfortunately Raife was shaking quite a bit due to withdraw syndrome, along with pale skin & sweat which had begun to drip from his face he looked ill. As his tongue reached for the sweet sweet lolly the remains fell from the little white stick and into the drain between Raife's feet.

Dropping the little white stick, Raife cast his arms into the air dramatically screaming.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Like a long lost love letting go or the winning lottery ticket being swept away in an up draft Raife was left without the one thing that would make his life complete and rid him of his current demons which plagued his mind, body & soul.

Now it was serious.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:35 am

Meanwhile on another side of the Island the screams of children could be heard screaming loudly, no not screams of terror and sadness but of joy and happiness, of excitement and this is where Crow could be found. What would be this place you ask? Why a playground of course!

Already wearing her doctors mask as she did when ever on a outing in a public place many parents and children alike just thought she might be a child with a recovering cold.But then many of them also thought the strange Scythe on her back was just a strange plastic toy. Looks can deceiving.

Looking around Crow finally found her purpose for coming to the playground as she had every day since stopping on the Island, The Swing set!

Making a dash to the last available swing she was able to get it without much trouble. As she started to swing her eyes shone just like every other child there it was funny to think she was actually in her mid twenties,yet something as simple like a swing could bring her such joy.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:53 am

Taki grunted as she heard Kitsune make the call to drop the anchor. She walked over to it, pikcing it up with one hand albeit wincing due to the pressure put on her ribs, and tossed it overboard, before absent-mindedly walking back and sitting upon one of the steps, sitting down and pondering.

She waited for a couple of moments, before she felt the tug of the ship as it was pulled into place by the dock workers. She sighed a little, and wondered what their reactions were going to be. IT was bad enough in the grand line, but she heard that fishmen were rare in the blues.

She waited until Kitsune came looking for her, before standing up, a little hunched in order to put less of a strain on her ribs. “Alright, let’s get this over with.” she said, looking off toward the island.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsune-me Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:07 pm

Kitsune-me found her, and as he watched her head for the dock, he frowned. If there wasn't a doctor here willing and able to help, he didn't know what he would do. He could force someone to help, but taking hostages was not on his agenda. He walked with her onto the dock, the dock workers having either run off, or to other ships to get away from the pair once they saw Taki.

As they walked into town from the docks, they got eyes from every direction, and not the friendly kind; these were looks of fear. Kitsune-me approached an outdoor salesman selling fruit and vegetables, feeling they might respond to him better than Taki. "Hello, sir. My name is Kitsune-me, and this is my friend, Taki. She is in need of a physician. Could you point us in the direction of one?"

The man just looked at him, eyes wide, like Kitsune was nuts or something, before shaking his head, and running inside the door behind him, slamming it closed, and locking it. Kitsune found it very rude, but it was the fear that had driven the man, so kitsune did not hold it against him, or anyone there rather. He turned back to Taki, frowning, and scanned the area for any signs of a doctor, apothecary, or even a drug store of medical store of some kind.

Last edited by Kitsune-me on Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Kitsune-me
Kitsune-me

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:20 pm

Slipping his feet into the footholds of the church steeple, Raife was finding his way up the building with ease at a great pace. Pulling himself up & kicking off with each vertical step, Raife was quickly half way up. Stopping he turned to look down over the town. He couldn't see much of the overall town nor its citizens.

He could see that in the harbour there were a few ships, but none of them seemed to be of a candy service which was disappointing. The ships which had pulled in mostly seemed to be people just travelling than merchants. Cursing quietly under his breath he continued to make his way up the tower hoping greater height would reveal something he couldn't see from his current height.

Sweat could be felt trickling down his face more along with his body shaking violently. He'd had this before and it had been so horrible he'd nearly sworn off of candy, but lets face it. That's just not possible. A life without candy? You must be joking!

Reaching up and placing his hand on a window ledge Raife picked himself up towards the open window. As the ledge passed his nipples and he raised his legs trying to gain more leverage the shakes brought Raife crashing down to reality.

His fingers slipped and down Raife came with his feet towards the tower he came crashing down back first. Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit he thought to himself. This wasn't what he'd wanted. He wanted Candy.

The roof of the church broke his fall and nearly his back too. Landing on the cold hard concrete and rolling on to his side, Raife groaned in pain. He could feel the surge of pain echo throughout his body and didn't much want to move.

Looking up the sweltering heat begun to shine over his face and blind him. Still shaking, sweating, moaning in pain and now being blinded Raife just wanted this day to end, but it was only just beginning and for all he knew, it held more sugarless hours ahead and he'd just have to deal with it like a hooker in church.

He'd have to find a temporary replacement for his deepest desires.

Although sex was nothing like candy, it just couldn't compare. One the overwhelming ecstasy of pleasure and sheer excitement. The other was was sex.

Reaching for his satchel which had slipped from his body, Raife pulled it towards him and as he picked himself to his feet he pulled it over his torso and stumbled towards the edge of the church roof a little hunched over.

It would be hard finding another addiction as they always cost money, another thing that Raife was clean out of. But money didn't excite him. Not like sugar. Looking left and right for anything to get rid of his current withdrawal syndrome his eyes fell unto an open back door to a kitchen. A small smile crept over his face and Raife started to make his way down through the church. He was damned if he was risking falling again.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:15 am

Crow wondered the streets having left the swing set and playground behind long ago the child like glee in her eyes vanished for now as she made her way to the next spot she visited each day, the bounty bulletin board. She scanned each face looking for the one she always hoped to see but also feared it as well. Her eyes scanned for the icy blue eyes,the silver hair,or even a crazed smile but she failed to find one. Instead she was surprised to find her own bounty pinned to the board. 

Quickly and trying to avoid as much suspicion as she could she ripped it from the board crumpled it up and stuffed it in the pocket of her torn and moth-eaten hoodie.

The last thing she needed was a bounty hunter getting in the way of her search. It was a good thing she did this because she was swiftly pushed out of the way by two men who searched the board looking for what seemed to be high bounties.

"Move it kid" One said as Crow stumbled back causing her to almost fall. Rather then say something she'd regret she started to walk away but as she did so something stopped her. It seems the other of the two had spotted the Scythe she had on her back and grabbed it seeing it for what it truly was,a weapon and not just a toy.

"A kid like you shouldn't be playing with something like this...So I'll just take it off your hands for you" He says with a smirk on his face, but as he takes it Crow is lifted into the air with it her light weight not making much of a difference. "What the? Kid just let it go before you hurt yourself!

He says as he shaking her lightly causing her to fall out of her hoodie. She lands on the ground feet first as he throws her hoodie back to her holding the scythe in one hand.Crow looked up at the man her eyes glaring at him her cheeks puffed up under the mask in anger. "No...I think you should let it go!" 

With that she suddenly grips the handle and with both feet kick his leg just hard enough for him to yelp in pain and drop the weapon.Now holding onto his injured leg he looked in Crows direction "Why you little brat!" 

But Crow was no standing were she had been instead was running down the street in the distance "HEY GET BACK HERE!" He shouted before he and his partner gave chase.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:31 pm

Taki idly glanced about as she ignored the stares to her person, asking Kitsune for a cloak or something probably would’ve been a good idea, but she couldn’t bring herself to face her vestiphobia, so she had to… Grimace and bear it as people ran away from her. Unfortunately if you save a bunch of slaves in one area, there’s no guarantee that they would know that in another area.

They eventually made their way to a salesman, she crossed her arms a little and waited for the usual response. After that happened, she looked about a bit, noting some of the shops before following Kitsune silently for a doctor…y looking place. Maybe she’d actually be able to grab him and make her fix the ribs, though she doubted he or she would do it after letting him or her go.

She noticed a man pointing a gun at her, probably a tranquiliser for a bounty, on top of a house, she picked up a watermelon and did an overhead throw at him with it. The force of impact caused him to fall over with a caved watermelon on his face, she shook her head and walked on.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsune-me Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:55 pm

He almost didn't notice the watermelon flying overhead, until someone screamed. he looked just in time to see the man fall off the roof. he had no idea what was going on, but figured that someone else could help the man. Kitsune-me had bigger things on his mind, and kept an eye out for the town doctors office, but then heard shouting, and saw.... a bunch of men chasing a little girl by the looks of it. The little girl had a weapon with her, a red scythe, which was odd, but one had to start somewhere he supposed, but it seemed she picked a fight with some guys that she wasn't ready for.

Having a weakness like he did, he couldn't just let them chase her, let alone catch her. What awful people would want to chase and who knows what to a little girl? a child? This angered him, and he stepped forward, and swung his Bisento in front of the two bounty hunters, not knowing who they were, or why they were chasing the girl. The slam of the giant weapon in their path stopped them dead in their tracks, but brought on a string of curses, and angry looks at him from the two, as well as fearful ones from the people of the town. "What the hell do you think your doing? You trying to kill someone?!" One of the two yelled at Kitsune-me, and he stood there calmly, before replying to the man.

"I am Kitsune-me. Forgive my intrusion, but I must inquire as to why you were chasing this child. What could she have done to invoke such a reaction from two grown adults?" He said this calmly, and slowly, but the look on his face was not one of kindness or amusement, but of cool anger waiting to explode under the surface. He hated anyone that would even think of laying a hand on a child, and as odd as this one looked, she was still a child to be protected, and thats what he would do.
Kitsune-me
Kitsune-me

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:12 am

Reaching the foot of the church Raife was pleased to be back on solid ground again and even happier that soon his need for sweets and more would be quenched. Crossing the street and quickly hopping over a wall he felt deliriousness settle in. He shook his head to keep himself from losing his grip on reality. Sweet satisfaction was so close and now wasn't the time to be losing a grip and tripping face first into god knows what.

Creeping in through the open back door sweet scents captured his nostrils and pulled him along. Following the trail he peered out through the doors into the restaurant but knew he couldn't just go and help himself. Turning around he noticed the chefs were so busy in their work they'd not even noticed him.

As the door opened Raife quickly stepped between the in & out doors and looked for something sweet. Spotting a cake he rushed over to it and gobbled it up catching the much unwanted attention of a furious cook. Slamming a meat cleaver down towards his head Raife pulled away watching the plate shatter and swung his own fist down on to the chef's head. Knocking his head into the counter Raife felt better now that he'd eaten some form of something sweet but wanted more.

He removed a tomahawk from his bag and begun to swirl it. All eyes were on him and he couldn't risk getting a bounty. He wasn't a criminal. He was just a candy addict and that wasn't a crime.

Surrounding him quickly the chefs tried to threaten him, Raife wasn't biting. Shouting strings of curse words his ways telling him to get out Raife slammed his foot into a trolley and kicked it towards them. Rolling along the tiled flooring the trolley slammed into two chefs turning quickly Raife snatched up a tub of something from the kitchen counter and burst out the back door and over the wall he'd entered through. Hiding on the other side he looked inside the container he'd stolen.

Sugar.

Well it would tide him over for now.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:12 am

Crow had turned back at thee sound of shouting and saw a man now standing between her and her pursuers. She was sure she would of been alright by herself by she was grateful for the help...but still this guys had to be punished...Looking around she notices a nearby cart of bananas and with a slight smirk under her mask. Climbing quickly to the rooftops she quickly made her way to the cart pushing it closer so if they even step back they would tip it over and slide on the bananas.

Once that was done she made her way back to the spot she had been at just in time to hear them speak. "That little brat tried to steal that scythe from us! One of them shouted before the other cut in. "When we tried to take it back she kicked me! and then ran away" He says before pointing to her "We just want to get it back"

At this Crow turns turn to them both and says simply "They are lying they tried to take it from me" 
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:47 pm

Taki continued to walk beside Kitsune, looking around at the town. By her standards the houses were pretty small, the hallways barely came up to her waist. Anyway, the one with the watermelon should be fine, she’d only be worried that she accidently killed him if the melon didn’t break, then his nose could push into his brain or something, but obviously the fruit took more damage than the guy it was thrown upon, then again maybe the world could use less slavers or bounty hunters or whatever the heck he was thinking of doing.

Something broke her train of thought, an absolutely tiny person running away from some people. The little one had a scythe that looked interesting, but she wasn’t sure what it could do in terms of combat, either you reach around and slice someone’s hamstrings, and then get stabbed yourself, or you dig at someone’s chest like a pickaxe? Shaking her head mentally, Kitsune had slammed his weapon imbetween the group and the girl. She put her hand on her hips at the interruption, hating to stop and listened in.

Kitsune didn’t seem very happy, though the group had claimed that the girl had stolen their weapon for who knows why. “Oh? How interesting.” she’d say, attempting to nudge Kitsune out of her way. “I’ve always wanted to fight someone with a scythe.” she’d announce, of course lying but they didn’t have to know that, whoever still wanted the scythe after this probably owned it. Unless both gave it up. “So if the true owner would take his or her weapon back, I would be honoured.. To face you.” she’d say, lowering herself to a knee, coming face-to-face with the main speaker of the group, even kneeling she would probably match his height or even be taller.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsune-me Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:52 am

As Taki stepped in front of him, he broke his stare, mostly due to the giant fishwoman taking up the whole site, and he smiled. He was glad she was willing to back him up in this. It didnt have anything to do with them, but he couldnt let a child be mistreated like this. These men were adults, they should act like it! Taki called them out in a challenge, and Kitsune wondered if she would really want to fight in her condition, but was fairly sure that even injured, she could break anyone who tried to lay a hand on the young one.

He noticed that there was a cart of bananas behind them now, and he wasn't sure how it got there, but didnt much mind either. If they stepped back and broke the bananas, then they would have to pay the proper owner for them. If they refused, Kitsune and Taki just might have to make them... And if they ran away, Kitsune would pay for them out of his pocket, because it was wrong to just let them destroy it and having the owner pay for their destruction.

In the meantime, he lifted his weapon and placed it back on his back, securing it, before kneeling down to the child and smiling. "Are you ok? They didnt hurt you, did they?"
Kitsune-me
Kitsune-me

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:29 am

Slumping in an alleyway with the pot of sugar, Raife sat down with his pot of sugar. He stuck his hand in and cupped the sugar in his hand and each time he raised his hand to his lips he emptied the sugar into his mouth and did his best to swallow it. It wasn't perfect, but it sure was sweet. 

Sighing he could feel his body buzzing and his teeth aching a little. But it was worth it. Dipping his fingers back in feeling his stomach lurch, Raife knew he was feeling a little bit bloated, a little bit ill and a little less great his fingers touched on to plastic and his eyes widened a little. 

Shit! Bottom of the jar. 

Looking to confirm his suspicions he was right. Dropping the container on to the ground it rolled away down the alley to his right. He'd just wanted candy and had eaten at least what he'd consider a good pound's worth of sugar and now he just didn't want to move. Rolling over on to his left side Raife leaned against the wall and tried to lull himself into a quick nap to avoid moving and dealing with the sugar filled belly. 

It was just too much effort. Feeling his shirt tighten against his stomach a little, Raife readjusted his shirt and closed his eyes. It was sleepy time and it was long overdue.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:51 pm

The two men looked up at Taki before gulping as one spoke up "Now that you mention it...I think the handle I had was  a different color..." 

It was then that the other man nodded in agreement before bowing their heads in apology before for turning tails and running but due to the cart of bananas being in the way they tipped it over slipping and sliding on the peels of the fruit they crashed under their feet once they got up and were about to run away they were garbed by the cart owner, a large women who said they would now had to work to pay off the damages to her crop and cart.

Crow watched chuckling before turning to the man her large cat like eyes studying every inch of his face.She snapped out of it when he spoke to her  "No sir,I am just fine but thank you for your help" She says bowing her head to him respectfully. "Please let me know if I can do anything to repay you" Where she was from kindness was repaid with kindness this had been drilled into her from day one but little kindness often came her way.

It was with that thought in her mind that he caught sight of the mans companion, and suddenly Crow's eyes grew wide not with fear but of pure wonder at the fishwomen. Her eyes shone and sparkled brightly as many questions started popping into her head .
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:22 am

As she hoped, the creeps turned tail. “Uff.” she grunted, placing a hand on her chest as she stood back up again. She glanced back toward Kitsune, who was making sure the little girl was okay. She looked around again for anyone with.. Guns or something. She saw yet another man upon a roof, though he only had a pistol. She looked around casually as he aligned his shot, picking up a pebble and flicking it toward him, hitting him square on the forehead and causing the guy to fall backwards.

She turned back and walked beside Kitsune. The girls’ eyes were wide, but not with the emotion of fear that she expected. Seemed that she’d found yet another person who would run screaming from herm which was good. She got tired of the other kind. She felt a rib poking at her insides, she must’ve strained something again, causing her to grunt and wince, holding the sore area. “Are we done here?” she’d ask.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsune-me Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:25 am

He glanced back at Taki as she scared them away, as he was sure she would, and nodded when she addressed him. He looked at the girl, and spoke to her again. "Child, do you know where we might find a doctor? My friend here is hurt, and no one has yet been kind enough to help us find one." He was hoping that she was native here and knew of a doctor who was willing and able to help Taki. He noted her eyes, her skin, and her ragged clothes. She looked to be homeless, and perhaps not entirely human? Perhaps just a select bloodline, one that was not common in the world.

He noted her look at Taki, the fascination in her eyes, but no fear. It was odd, seeing someone not be afraid of Taki, for she was an intimidating individual, towering almost double his already considerable height, at least for the Blues, though she was not from the Blues, nor was she weak. She may have gotten her injuries from giant Sea Kings, but to even survive Sea Kings must show something of ones strength.

He turned back to the girl, studying her face and clothes again, but also listening for her answer. He hoped that the child could help them find a doctor, Taki probobly needed one more than either of them knew, and he didnt want to make a friend just to lose her to his lack of preparedness.
Kitsune-me
Kitsune-me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:33 pm

Crow closed her eyes in thought but underneath her mask she was smirking. So they needed a doctor? If only they didn't think she was just a child...

"Hmmm well I'm not from this Island but I don't think many would heal your friend and if they did they might very likely over charge you." 

She tilts her head from side to side thinking again the bell in her hair ringing out softly.

"But...I might be able to help instead..If you wanted that is"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:45 am

Taki’s back was killing her, though not quite as lethally as her ribs, even though they weren’t likely to stab a lung if she didn’t move around that much, really Kitsune should’ve went off on his own and brought the doctor to her.

She studied the girl. She looks a little creepy for a human’s standards, and she was quite small as well, she could probably well just lay her hand down on the ground and pick her up from the feet like a lift her up. She also had that Glaswegian smile, the stitches upon her mouth, which was also a little disturbing, however she seemed friendly enough, and rather than butchering the people running after her she simply ran.

Oh, you’re a doctor?” she’d ask at her last comment, seating herself down in case the conversation dragged on.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsune-me Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:15 am

He blinked, surprised by her answer, but gave nothing else away that he was surprised. He did not know what place in the Blues or the Grand Line that children became doctors, but if she could help. what harm would there be? Taki sat down behind him, still towering over him easily. He looked to her as she spoke, and seeing that she was open to the child helping her, he looked back to the young one, and nodded. "If you would be willing to help, we would be most grateful." He stood, put his hands together, and bowed to her respectfully, as he would any who would help him.

He looked about, unsure if she was to help here, or if she had a place to do so. "Do you need anything that I can go get for you so you may begin?" He didn't particularly care if she was treated right here in the middle of town, but if Taki wanted to go somewhere else, or the child doctor did, he wouldnt argue, but if he could go get what was needed, he would save his friend the pain of standing back up after having just sat down.
Kitsune-me
Kitsune-me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:50 pm

Crow leans to the side staring past the man to his very tall companion. To most she would of looked intimidating her large size combined with her being a non human would most likely send many running.

But with even a young child often being taller then her she was rarely frightened by size and with her childhood spent in the care of a giant the fact that she wasn't human was no weight on her mind.

"Yes, I've trained and studied for years" Was all she said to her question her already slitted  pupils becoming even thinner until they all but vanished from her bright green eyes.One might take this sign as anger or hostility but she was in fact studying her wounds making lists of the things to use for each use for each.

She turns back to the man thinking about his offer, with she needed,witch she wasn't much. The place she had found to stay appeared to be an abandon home clinic over grown weeds and vines had over taken most of it and she she had found even found the skeletal remains of its previous owner.

But after hours of cleaning up the area and put the man's remains to rest she had gotten a great reward jars upon jars of different types of plants that are used in both poisons and healing, it was like every doctors dream.

"I think that I have everything id need but all of it is at the place ive been stay outside of town....um it would be faster if we take the alleyways" 

This was true but also because the only other straight path was through the playground in the middle of town and she wanted to avoid it after today,her arm still aches from a run in with some kids and their evil evil rocks she even had to wrap one arm up with some cloth under her tattered jacket when one rock dug deeper then others.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:10 pm

I’m sure you have.” Taki replied to crow’s indignant response. She wasn’t really surprised if the human was older than she (or he) looked, there was a jellyfish mermaid said to be centuries old back in Fishman Island and she looked about as old as Crow, about the same size too. She went away a couple of years ago, she couldn’t quite remember if she was even in the same time span, people didn’t really notice her leaving until the bits of food that they left for her started to pile up.

She sighed and heaved herself up as she realised that she wasn’t quite sure of the.. Girls’ gender, she thought of her as a girl and so did Kitsune, but she’d refer to her as such until proved wrong. “Alright.” she said, shortly. She followed them along, just barely fitting through the alleyway as she was lead on.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsune-me Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:15 pm

Following the child, Kitsune would look back to Taki every so often to make sure she was still there, and that she was not having trouble moving through the small spaces. He hoped they were near, he didn't want her to become any more injured than she already was. As they wound their way through the various ally ways, he began to wonder about his ship, and the crew to eventually inhabit it, and began to picture both of these two there, the other individuals shadows for the time being. It was a nice, pleasant thought, at least if they both decided to join, and the girl was as good as she claimed. He couldnt have a doctor that was barely capable, after all. Who knows what sickness or injury they might endure, and then further endure at the hands of a terrible doctor?

He pushed those thoughts aside, as they were not necessary at that time. He had to focus on Taki and the child, making sure that she was leading them to a safe place, and not a trap, if that was possible. The island was so quiet, and so bland almost, there was little chance of anything seedy happening on this island, at least at this time. Bounty hunters, sure, but they were everywhere, and this little girl, she wasn't from here either, she had said so. So, he placed his trust in her, and continued to follow her, hoping to come to it soon.
Kitsune-me
Kitsune-me

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:07 am

Whilst dreams of dancing sugar plums & sugar waterfalls littered his mind Raife was in the land of nod and loving every second of it. Drinking from the waterfalls and licking everything in sight he couldn't feel better. He was buzzing and screaming at the top of his voice in excitement & exhilaration. Bouncing throughout the dream he felt nothing but the overwhelming high that he was provided with.

Unfortunately he couldn't stop himself from the eventual wake up that was his rumbling tummy. Stirring from his snooze, Raife opened his eyes reluctantly to find he was alas still in the alleyway he hadn't wanted to be in with a lack of sugar still. Groaning as he picked himself up Raife stumbled into the street and looked both ways.

"I need to get my hands on some sugar." he muttered.

Reaching for his tomahawks Raife kept his hand buried in his bag. He wasn't going to reveal them just yet. Not if someone was kind enough to hand him some without a need for violence.

Running down the street he kept his eyes peeled for anything with a high sugar content.

What caught him off guard however was the large creature that seemed to stand out from the crowd by towering over the mass. Gulping Raife stopped in his tracks. Whoa!

Maybe it was the hallucinations due to hunger or lack of fulfilling his great desire who knows but to Raife the large black & white creature with muscles of an incredible size looked like a huge liquorice sweet and it was just what the doctor ordered.

Drooling and allowing drool to slip from his mouth and pool around his feet in an almost cartoon fashion he was now headed through the crowd at the speed of light. (Or at least close to it.)

Pushing past people having let go of his tomahawk, Raife leapt into the air somersaulting, he unfurled himself like a flying squirrel mid air only to come shooting down towards the big block of living breathing liquorice.

With his teeth & fingers at the ready he was ready to dig his fingers in and never let go till it was trailing down his oesophagus.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:09 am

Crow had been leading the two closer to the clinic when she turned to look back at the crowd hearing people cry out. 

At first she couldn't tell what was wrong and was going to shrug it off but that was before she saw movement out of the corner of her eye. 

Looking up she saw what looked to be a man...flying? No just falling with grace towards them, well to be exact towards the larger her two companions. "This wont end well" She thought before she shouted out. 

"Look out!"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next