One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
The Frost worlf meets The Sleeping Tengu Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
The Frost worlf meets The Sleeping Tengu EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
The Frost worlf meets The Sleeping Tengu EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
The Frost worlf meets The Sleeping Tengu EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
The Frost worlf meets The Sleeping Tengu EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
The Frost worlf meets The Sleeping Tengu EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Frost worlf meets The Sleeping Tengu EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
The Frost worlf meets The Sleeping Tengu EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
The Frost worlf meets The Sleeping Tengu EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
The Frost worlf meets The Sleeping Tengu EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

The Frost worlf meets The Sleeping Tengu

2 posters

Go down

The Frost worlf meets The Sleeping Tengu Empty The Frost worlf meets The Sleeping Tengu

Post by Okamiro Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:07 am

The Sun was shining over a sparkling West Blue. Small islands could be seen here and there, and in the distance a big mist could be seen. Out of the mist in the distance came a ship, if you where a normal sails men seing this ship from a distance you would think it was a marine ship due to it's white and blue colors. But If you came a little closer to the ship you would see the black flag in the top of the main mast.

Captain Andrè Duval of the Frost Pirates, was on a mission. He had heard rumors at a bar in the last town he visited about a strong man in the west blue who had control over an entire island. He went under the name Bandit King and from what Andrè had heard he was one strong son of a bitch. Perfect candidate for his crew. When Andrè arrived at Snake Island where this Bandit King were ruling he saw almost no boats in the harbor, neither any people for that matter. Andrè didn't care if there where a party or nothing to greet him welcome, all that mattered for him was to find this Bandit King. And since he was hungry and thirsty from his travles, he walked to the nearest tavern after docking.

When he arrived at the tavern he did the most clichet entry ever, he kicked open the door so hard that it flew off it's hinges and landed on top of a man who was just on his way out. Andrè just walked on the door on the way over to the bar. Une ice cold drink mon bon monsieur Andrè said with his classic french acsent and slammed his fist on the bar as he sat down. Soon after a drink came to his aid, he took a sip from it Not cold enought he said with a snare towards the bartender. Ok sir I'll fetch a new one for you the bartender said a little scared by the man in front of him, but he was going to be more scared, when small patches of frost started to appere around the mans hand. Andrè was using his ice powers to cool down his drink by creating an ice layer in the palm of his hand. When Andrè saw that the surface of the liquid started to freeze itself he took another sip of the drink Magnifique, just as I like it Andrè said with an evil grin on his face directed towards the bartender. And I hope this drink is sur la maison? Said Andrè before finnishing the rest of his drink Yes of course sir, just don't hurt me. Only if you tell me where I can find The Bandit King.
Okamiro
Okamiro

Back to top Go down

The Frost worlf meets The Sleeping Tengu Empty Re: The Frost worlf meets The Sleeping Tengu

Post by Kumagawa Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:38 am

Third-in-command of the bandit king's task force made his way through the town, the man's named Rai Vertigo. He was in charge of one thing, and that was keeping an eye on the town. The town had gotten a bit more lively recently, more pirates and marines had been showing up lately. Though the town was empty due to the fact that everyone was searching for the bandit king. This was due to the appearance of two things. One was the bandit king himself, with a bounty of 20 million both pirate and marines wanted a piece of him. However the other person was an up-incoming pirate known as the Tengu. The man best known for completely obliterating a marine dock and the holder of a 10 million bounty. Pirates traveled from all over either to recruit him or like the marines eliminate him for a higher position/bounty.

While Rai had no interest in the Tengu, seeing as he and the Tengu were the same person. He was worried about the Bandit King. The man not only had a way with words but also wielded the Devil Eater. A sword that was able to kill any devil fruit user, and was the only reason Rai was working under the man. He wante- no, he needed the sword. While Rai was walking through the town he heard something. It sounded like the shriek of that pussy of a bartender, Rai sighed. "I swear that guy would scream at his own shadow." Rai said walking into the bar.

Walking into the establishment he noticed that the door was gone and that one guy was rubbing his nose cursing. Rai recognized him as the blacksmith. Seemed like someone was causing trouble in the town, and luckily that might be exactly what Rai needed to get the sword from the Bandit King. Looking over he noticed the bartender scared for his life in front of some guy. Rai wouldn't have paid him any attention until he heard the man as a simple question. "Where can I find the bandit King?" Rai's ears perked up as he answered for the bartender.

"You think even if this man knew, he would tell you?" Rai started. "You think your the first guy to try and intimidate some info out of this guy? Let me save you some time, this man doesn't know anymore than you do. If he did he'd probably be dead right now, or one of the Bandit King's slaves." one of the patrons howled. It was true though the bartender didn't know anything relevant about the bandit king. The Bartender turned red in embarrassment.

Rai yawned. "Besides the Bandit King doesn't just meet anyone you know. There is a special way to go about tracking him down and getting an audience with him. Of course no one other than me knows the way, and I don't plan on selling it for cheap."
Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Back to top Go down

The Frost worlf meets The Sleeping Tengu Empty Re: The Frost worlf meets The Sleeping Tengu

Post by Okamiro Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:25 am

As Andrè waitet for an answer from the bartender he heard a voice behind him. Telling him the bartender knew nothing about The Bandit King and that person who was speaking knew how to get to The Bandit King. Without wasting any time he turned around and looked at the man who was speaking. He looked like a very odd person. First of he had wings which was very weird. Second he was carrying an umbrella which was very unusual. Third he didn't look like the kind of person that would have any connection with The Bandit King. Still he semed quite confident with what he was saying.  So Andrè decided to follow up on this mans lead with a little intimidation using his powers.

So Andrè walked over to the man while covering the palm of his hand with ice, then as quick as he could he grabbed for the mans throat and started to add more cold to the ice while he spoke. Ah so you know your ways around huh, ne me faites pas rire. If you do know a way to The Bandit King. Show me. if not, well it would be une honte to harm that face of yours. He didn't let go of the mans throat, but neither did he tighten his grip, he only kept a cold layer of ice towards his adam apple waiting for an answer.
Okamiro
Okamiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Rai waited for the man's response. Noticing the man was moving toward him Rai guessed he was going to attempt to attack him. This was usually the response of most bar patrons whom were interrupted in the threatening of the bartender. When the man reach for him he instinctively jumped back from the man's gripping range avoiding the grab with his advanced speed. Rai stopped himself from retaliating, for a second a small amount of killing intent was released from his body but then immediately dwindled and he returned back to his original calm carefree self.

Usually Rai would have wasted no time and immediately and executed the poor sod who dared to attack him. Yet he felt that if he missed this opportunity he would have no choice but to deal with the Bandit King himself. So instead he decided he was going to forgive the man and give him an offer he can't refuse. As he jumped back he landed on his heels and right as he landed he spun on his heels of his feet and fell into a chair. With a disinterested look he stared at the man whom had attempted to capture him with his hand. "As much as I would like to just show you, no information comes for free. Also your threats are quite useless here as the Bandit King is much more terrifying than you are." he said sitting in his chair completely unharmed. A small smile formed on his lips. "Though I must warn you, many have lost not only their lives but their sanity refusing my offer or trying to force info out of me. It be wise not to do the same."

The young birkan watched to see what the man's next move was. Should the man attempt to attack him once again, Rai would have no choice but to defend himself. Rai wondered how much the man wanted to meet the Bandit King in the first place. Many of the bar patrons knew of Rai's current status and none would dare to speak, mainly because they knew that one wrong word from Rai and their entire town would be wiped out. So instead the merely watched in silence and slowly began to back away from the scene. Rai noticed that the bartender had already fled the scene. Rai sighed. He had no intentions of getting in another bar fight but looking at the pirate in front of him he might have to.
Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Okamiro Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:12 pm

Andrè was surprised at the mans reaction time, afraid of showing his powers to early over a guy like this he crushed the ice layer in his hand letting it melt and drip to the floor. Hopefully the guy in front wouldn't notice
if it is money you want the forget it. I am broke. But I can help you with something if you need a favor or something.
Andrè said as he looked at the guy. In the corner of his eye he noticed the guy who had gotten the door on him when Andrè entered the bar was getting up. Preparing for a possible attack he made a fist with the hand facing towards the door.
Okamiro
Okamiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:36 am

Rai sat and heard the man say something about money and shook his head. "Now you're starting to get it, but I don't want money what I do want is for your to complete a set of tasks for me." Rai said yawning. Rai looked back to see the blacksmith getting out from under the door. Rai raised his eyebrow as he wondered what the guy would do next but didn't care much. The blacksmith wasn't his responsibility.

Rai turned his attention right back at the man in front of him and asked him. "Before I tell you the task, I need to know, why are you looking for the Bandit King?" he asked.
Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Okamiro Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:24 am

Relieved by the fact that this information didn't cost money, however he was a bit reluctant to be this guys errand boy, but if he was going to get what he wanted he would have to swallow his pride and do as the man said.

Still keeping an eye on the man with a bloody nose he noticed that he was ready to punch for his face, however Andrè was faster. He quickly covered his fist with a 2 centimeter layer of ice. poinçon gel he said and punched the man so hard that he flew through the hole where the door had been and landed on the street. it is of my intention to recruit The Bandit King to my pirate crew. His powers is just what I need to forfill my dreams, to rid this world of those misérable Marines. Andrè said and crushed the ice on his fist by slamming it into the palm of his hand.
Okamiro
Okamiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:43 am

Rai watched as the man infront of him wailed on the Blacksmith. It was a pitiable sight but a invaluable one nonetheless. From the looks of it, it seemed that the man could seemingly control ice what an interesting spectical. Rai got from his chair and clapped his hand together. "Very well, as I personally don't think you'll be able to recruit the bandit king, a promise is a promise... Now the first of the three tasks is simple not only that it will get you closer to the bandit king. I need you to wipe out a certain group of people for me" Rai said quietly.

"Reason being, for the most part no matter how much you hoot and hollar without any feats the bandit king won't even pay attention to a speck like you. So first off I'll have you off a few people that the Bandit King wants gone." Rai started. "Now if your done assaulting the patrons of the bar come follow me." Rai said making his way out of the bar and to the first place where he would instruct the man on the first task further.
Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Okamiro Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:41 am

Kill someone. pft, zéro problème. Just tell where and when and I wil have it done in no time.
Andrè said as he followed the man out the door. and he was certain to step on the face of the man he had punched out of the tavern.
Now tell me monsieur, ehm... what is your name monsieur?
Okamiro
Okamiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:12 am

Rai smirked. "That isn't for you to be concerned about." he said as he lead the way to the first target. He brought the ice-man to the outskirts of town where a small camp could be seen. The residents of the camp were obviously bandits and no doubt were subordinates of the bandit king. Rai looked down on the camp and turned towards the ice man.

"Your first task is to kill a man named Edward Sullivan. He is a spy currently hiding within this village. Your mission is simple, find him and kill him without arousing suspicion. From what I've seen your suitable enough to deal with him." Rai said simply. He handed the man a picture of Sullivan and would shoo the ice-man off.

From what had already seen of the ice-man sullivan would be an interesting opponent. He wouldn't be beaten as easily as the guys in the bar would. Rai just waited to see how the ice-man would track down this spy.

((OOC: I'll be npcing sullivan after you find him so no calling hits XD))
Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Okamiro Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:49 am

Andrè studied the camp, he saw the best way would be to sneak in through the back of the camp as there where few guards guarding it, but he just couldn't resist making a movie clichet.

So he walked straight to the entrance of the camp and yelled I wish to speak to Edsullivan se il vous plaît, I have a gift for him.
Okamiro
Okamiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:15 pm

Sullivan sat within the main tent. He heard the sound of yelling but paid it no mind. It was probably some idiot who thought it was funny to yell out in some bad french accent. His underlings however made their way toward whomever was talking and asked. "what buisness do you have with Ed? You don't look like you're from here."
Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Okamiro Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:45 pm

I have traveled far and wide in search of pirate crew material and when I came here I was told of Ed Sullivan, and want him to join my crew, now if you would excusez-moi. And with that Andrè walked straigth past the guards walking calmly towards the big tent where he persumed Ed would be. Compleatly ignoring the guards in front of the tent he walked in and saw Ed Sullivan sitting in front of a desk writing on some piece of paper. Without caring how rude it was, he sat down on the nearest chair and said to Ed. So you are Mr. Ed Sullivan oui?
Okamiro
Okamiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down