One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Another boring day?....Maybe not - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Another boring day?....Maybe not - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Another boring day?....Maybe not - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Another boring day?....Maybe not - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Another boring day?....Maybe not - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Another boring day?....Maybe not - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Another boring day?....Maybe not - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Another boring day?....Maybe not - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Another boring day?....Maybe not - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Another boring day?....Maybe not - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Another boring day?....Maybe not

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another boring day?....Maybe not - Page 2 Empty Re: Another boring day?....Maybe not

Post by Serious? Thu May 28, 2015 3:42 pm

Whoa, she jumped from his arms! Either she has more strength than the drunk was expecting or she's really pushing herself to not die at that very moment. He thought it was a mixture of both, and was somewhat convinced that this girl's a real go-getter, a strong, independent girl.

"Easy now, girl. It ain't a race." Monokibei warned as he saw her unsteadily walk through the door. "Don't wanna have ya' dyin' on me now, I dunno jack shit on how to doctor."

He entered the shabby looking house with haste to find that it actually as bad as it looked on the inside too. Well, he might be stretching that a little but it still definitely wasn't anything to write home about. He closed the door and began to inspect the residence.

No bathroom, no sink, no kitchen, how does this girl even LIVE here? Seeing as the only exit to this room not boarded up is the front door, he assumed that she did all her business elsewhere.

Not to mention that girl was surprisingly wounded and scarred everywhere, like, did she run through traffic or something? She looked terrible! Regardless, Monokibei didn't say anything about it. However, he did notice her stealing glances and looks at that fancy looking flower over there. Nice piece, but still doesn't bring the whole room together.

"Nice plant, what is it?" Monokibei asked out of niceness and empathy.

Serious?

Back to top Go down

Another boring day?....Maybe not - Page 2 Empty Re: Another boring day?....Maybe not

Post by Sweet Dreams Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:11 am

"Lantern Blossom,the life blood of my home Island and the center of my research for the last 12 years." She says as she starts wrapping the now cleaned wounds up in gauze and bandages. "A miracle plant, its nectar capable of stopping pain, healing wounds and slowing bleeding like nothing you could imagine. The plant itself also has the added bonus of filtering and purifying even the most toxic water" She says with a chuckle 

"But as the saying goes it was too good to be true,sure you get all those great things all at the cost of your reproductive system becoming twisted and rotted if taken to much and if used enough some of the other organs in your body as well." 

She sat back and tossed the bloody medical supplies and roofing into a nearby trash can. "But diluting it with a few herbs and petals of a Silver Lilly,another plant from my Island,but it only can help a sore throat or a cold if put in a tea in this state..."
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Serious? Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:33 am

So it was some special flower from her home island. Sounded pretty standard at first, but then she went off to telling the drunk in pretty great detail that it's some kind of miracle healing plant, and it can even purify water! Wow, why hasn't anyone tried to capitalize on that yet? Man, even Monokibei in his partially drunken state was smart enough to know that selling this plant on the market was sure to make quick money!

But then it really was too good to be true, as Crow said, as there were highly adverse side effects to consuming byproducts of it. What are the odds. Well in any case, Monokibei didn't want his gonads and shit to rot off from using it so he held off on even thinking about taking it.

"Well, okay then. That's a really...Interesting plant." Monokibei said uneasily and awkwardly, as he was trying to find the words to describe this plant. He was no botanist, but he was pretty sure that shit ain't healthy for you. "Anyways, you feelin' better?"
Serious?
Serious?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:10 am

"Much better,thanks for the help" she says with a slight smile as she dug into her bag pulling out a new doctors mask and garbed her jacket and putting them it on hiding the scars once again from view once again,still very shy about them.Once that was done she looked back up at the man. "I apologize for any trouble I have caused you today...and for getting you a little bloody.." She says rubbing her head sheepishly at seeing a few small spots where her blood had gotten on the mans clothes.

She was silent for a moment trying to think of something else to say,when she realized she had no idea what this guys name was,she had walked around the town all day with this guy and she didn't even know his name....She could hear her older brother now,chewing her out for talking and going around with strangers,and then getting seriously injured on top of that.So she did what she thought what was best...asked for his name."Say...I never got your name.."
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Serious? Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:19 pm

She was feeling better, alright. That's not too bad. Then again, she already looked like she ran through traffic to begin with so maybe better was a bit of an understatement. And then she even was nice enough to apologize for getting Monokibei "bloody"! Monokibei actually laughed out loud cause of that; he was barely even scraped from that encounter, unless she was talking about her blood getting on him, in which case there was kind of a bit on his torso. No matter.

"Aw, don't worry gal! Me and my shirt've seen worse days! Like there was this one time where it got soaked in rain and I got this nasty wound in Loguetown, but that was a while ago. A long while ago. Wonder if that asshole's still around..." Monokibei wondered as he examined the blood on his shirt. It was gonna stain for sure. Probably gonna get into his closet and get a new jacket out. "All I gotta do is get a new jacket. Easy-peasy."

But does he have the money? Eh, probably. If not, he could always steal another wallet or two. No big deal. He's already wanted for theft and shit, no reason not to add one more pickpocket crime to his name. And then she asked for his name. What, you mean he never gave Crow his name? Well, seeing as he never really gives out his name to everybody, Monokibei guessed it was only natural for her to wonder what his name was.

"Monokibei Xeishira. Fastest fists on this side of the Blue. Charmed t'meetcha."
Serious?
Serious?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:02 pm

Crow nodded slowly "Its been a pleasure Monokibei,again thank you for your help,I probably would of died multiple times today without it." She says before picking up her jacket careful of the newly patched up wounds as she bent down to remove the torn and aged wanted poster from the pocket before she sat back on the bed staring at the mans picture memorizing everything about the mans face,it probably wouldn't help her search but it at lest gave her a good image of his face.

Even if it took the rest of her life she would find this man and when she did,she would make sure he would suffer before she personally sent him to hell.

End
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum