One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Mistaken Identity  - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Mistaken Identity  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Mistaken Identity  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Mistaken Identity  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Mistaken Identity  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Mistaken Identity  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Mistaken Identity  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Mistaken Identity  - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Mistaken Identity  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Mistaken Identity  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Mistaken Identity

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mistaken Identity  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mistaken Identity

Post by Docile Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:43 am

Mistaken Identity  - Page 2 KuNxdgU
Mistaken Identity  - Page 2 HNM7Hob

As the man in the poncho was thrown skywards towards the gentleman in the robe the two collided. As Taki made her move to leave the alleyway & follow Koto the two men who seemed to be working for the same organisation made their way back into the clock tower by any means they could.

Koto stopped in the middle of the street as it was currently feeling like a rather safe place at the current point in time. The sawn off shot gun's had brought Naval soldiers into the vicinity and as Koto caught sight of Taki running from the scene of the crime he gestured towards her to follow him from the scene towards the harbour as he found a sign directing him.

"C'mon, lets head to the docks. Less people around & less trouble to be in here."

Koto hadn't been looking for a fight but one had certainly found him. As Koto led the way he hadn't noticed the sudden pain that had begun to sting so badly on his right shoulder. Each time he moved his arm it hurt and he grimaced in pain.

As he jogged ahead of Taki leading the way what he hadn't noticed or even felt until now when the pain was no longer disguised by endorphins was a bloody wound that was beginning to douse his shirt in a crimson stain.

Arriving at the edge of the town Koto could see the docks and feel his shoulder hurting more than it had done so earlier. Grunting as he felt back towards the wound he started to realize the wound that he'd gained from this first outing after breaking free from prison.

he still even had the cuffs on with the exception of them still being connected to one another. Turning to Taki Koto smiled.

"Sorry about the glass, I'm Koto. Koto Bazzi."

Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:17 am

Taki ran out of the alleyway, as she turned, she saw Koto gesturing toward her. It didn’t take her long to catch up to him due to the resounding height difference. “Right.” she’d reply, acutely aware of the pain welling up in her chest and the trail of blood she was leaving. She wasn’t about to lose enough to kill her any time soon, but she did have to get that worked on.

She found that she had to slow down to a fast walk so she could continue following him, They soon managed to reach the docks. He turned around, and she found that he too had blood on him. “I’m Taki.” she said shortly. “What was that about?” she’d ask, moving to attempt to pick bullets out of her stomach, but not doing a good job of it.

She looked at the sea, she could just simply dive in and swim off, but she found she had a particular irritation right now, due to being shot at, stabbed and having her chest bring forth her back pain again. “I suppose you wouldn’t know anything either?” she’d ask, he was probably just like her, walking blidnly into some mess they didn’t know aaanything about.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:39 am

Sitting on a post sticking out of the ground Koto looked towards Taki as she mentioned her name.

"Nice to meet you Taki. I'd shake your hand but. Well y'know. The straitjacket's kinda in the way." he said pointing at it with his head. Thankfully Koto's main strength wasn't in his arms but his legs. As Taki questioned what that whole situation was about he shrugged.

"I'm as in the dark about what that was back there as you are."

Koto really didn't know as he'd had no clarification but from what he'd been able to tell the man in the poncho was meant to meet the man in the robe.

"I think it was just a case of wrong place wrong time or something/" Koto muttered to himself. As he looked up at Taki & her large muscular arms Koto asked.

"Hey uh, you wouldn't mind helping me out of this would you?" Koto asked as he gestured towards the jacket with his head.

Koto really wasn't sure what was going on here right now, but what he was certain of was that they'd wandered into the wrong place at the wrong time and they needed to get outta here.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:52 am

If you help me get rid of the bullets, fine.” she’d reply. She’d walk toward the post before pinching the jacket with both hands, though she did so carefully in case she accidently pinched him instead.

Then she’d begin to part her fingers in an attempt to rip the jacket into two, she’d face some resistance, and the effort (slight though it may be) did cause her stomach muscles to tense a little, making the bullets feel all the more painful. She’d wince, but should she be be allowed, she would tear the jacket straight off hi,.

Should she so be done, she’d look at him expectantly. Should he make a move, she’d shake her head, “Actually I should get some tools for this.” she’d say, before turning and looking toward the clocktower. “Why did you have that on anyway?” she’d ask, crossing her arms.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:02 am

Feeling the straitjacket pulled from his torso Koto grinned. It felt so good to no longer feel binded by that stupid jacket. Looking towards Taki with a grin Koto replied.

"Ok now its only fair I help you with those bullet wounds." as he approached her and reached up to check out the wounds his shoulder hurt again & he grimaced.

"Hey Taki, there's not something on my back is there? It hurts quite a bit and I was just wondering if I'd been cut or something." he asked. He knew of the blood but not the wound which hurt him so much.

Koto turned around to allow Taki to see his wound whilst searching through his back for a pair of tweezers to help him get the bullets out of Taki. He raised them up & tapped them together before realizing that the tweezers would definitely do the job.

"I'll get those bullets out for you in a second." he said as he awaited for his own examination to be over with from Taki. He really should find a doctor he thought to himself.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:12 am

Taki would gingerly walk back toward him. She supposed getting rid of the bullets was an as-soon-as-possible thing. “Alright.” she’d reply, having a look at his back as he turned around. She saw a gunshot wound, “Looks like I’m not the only one whose been shot.” she noted, “You’ve got a bullet in your shoulder.” she said.

She would’ve gotten rid of it, but the tweezers looked a bit too small for her, maybe she could do it, but she’d need a magnifying glass or something. She’d then stand ready, raising her chest as to stretch her stomach out as much as possible so he could find all of the bullets as easily as possible. “I’m ready.” she’d say.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:16 am

"Ah ok then don't worry about it. I thought I had been. It hurts like a bitch."

Turning around and getting ready to remove her bullets Koto quickly looked for the bloody spots and started getting to work. Realizing he couldn't so easily pull the bullets out he removed his blood stained shirt & started soaking up the blood with it. He did this for each wound and as he did so he then reached searched for the bullet & removed it.

Later there were a good few bullets in a pile by Koto's feet. he then scrunched his shirt up & threw it aside.

"There you go. I'd patch you up but I'm not so sure I can or know how to. Anyway you fancy getting out of here? I can't say I'm particularly fond of this island and didn't exactly come here for any specific reason other than being arrested by the Navy."

Koto just wanted to leave but knew that this island or at least the people probably weren't done with him. Especially after everything else that had happened earlier this day. The prison break, the bombs, the fight & now the escape from the island.

They needed a ship and the docks was the perfect place to snatch one up. Looking towards Taki then at his hands Koto realized the two of them together so far had proved to make quite a good team he smiled to himself and continued.

"So Taki, fancy getting a ship?"
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:17 pm

Taki winced a little as he removed each bullet, blood streamed from her wounds but soon began to slow as it clotted up, though he helped by removing his shirt and soaking them up to clear it away. When he was done she was inspecting the small holes in her stomach, looked like she was getting new scars each island she went to.

Well, I could just swim.” she’d reply, starting to turn toward the water before stopping for a moment, groaning a little at her new stomach ache. She was tired as well, she wasn’t sure if she could swim to the next island wherever that may be without having to fall asleep on the way.

The extra exertion was also a problem, she could make the wounds worse by swimming, and her blood would probably attract more predators that would make her journey even more difficult and annoying. “..Alright. Which one?” she’d ask, shifting her eyes toward the dock. She hoped they would take the ship of the one who attacked them, at least that’d be a small payback.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:56 pm

Koto was surprised when Taki mentioned swimming and he shook his head. He knew for a fact that he couldn't swim and wasn't going to risk it as he looked at Taki whilst she thought about what she said Koto replied with a simple reply to her.

"I can't swim." It wasn't that he just couldn't swim, more than he was just a little bit more special than most people in the sense that he had a devil fruit power of the rail man. So swimming was completely out of the question. When Taki asked which ship Koto turned to inspect each of them.

Looking over the ships they were just the simple ordinary generic merchant ships with nothing special about them. Sighing Koto pointed to the closest. He didn't much care about a ship right now as he just wanted to get out of here and with such little uninteresting choice he'd happily just take whichever one would get them out of here the quickest and by any means that was definitely going to be the one which was closest. As Koto started making his way towards it he replied.

"Lets just take the closest one. There's hardly much of a special choice and I'm not stealing a Marine ship its just more hassle I don't need."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:08 am

“[color=silver]You can’t?[/size]surprised, it was fairly hard to find someone who can’t swim in a place full of water. What did he expect when his ship capsized? Drowning.

…Alright.” she’d say, an explanation of course would be that he held one of the vaunted Devil fruits, though she didn’t really want to know. Koto just wanted to take the nearest boat and go off, though it probably would’ve been a detriment to some poor merchants’ business, though then again he could just be a crook like the rest. She sighed and shook her head, though went along with him to take the boat. Most of the attention was centred around the festival so she guessed no one would notice. She’d untie the rope keeping it there and give it an almighty push once Koto got on, keeping the rope in her hands so she could easily swim to it and climb aboard.

Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:27 am

As Taki questioned his inability to swim Koto looked at the ground. He didn't like admitting his short comings. "Yeah I have a devil fruit." he admitted shamefully as if it were like he was saying about how he was a premature ejaculater which he most certainly was not! (At least not if asked.)

"Once we get off of this island is there anything in particular you'd like to do or anywhere you'd like to go? I'm not really looking for anything myself personally, I mean its not like I'm the leader of a notorious pirate crew. Although I can imagine we'd probably make a pretty good one. I mean you with your strength and me with my powers."

As Koto made his way towards the closest ship and took a quick look around he couldn't spot anyone who looked like they cared about this particular ship going missing.

Clambering up the anchor Koto quickly found himself on the deck and kicked down a gang plank for Taki to get on to the deck.

"C'mon Taki lets get going. This place bores me."

As the two made their exit aboard a ship belonging to who knows to who knows where in the confides of who cares what they didn't know was their existence had been noted. Not only noted but captured in picture format. From the watch tower as the two had tried making an escape a picture had been taken by the man in the robes.

One of Koto running from the scene of the crime & one of Taki trying to follow suit. These pictures would not be forgotten. Koto & Taki were now on a list. The Octopus Reach's list.

END OF THREAD
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2