One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

A Forest Spirit Or A Fake?!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 2 Empty Re: A Forest Spirit Or A Fake?!

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:04 am

Akiko nodded slowly giving a soft sigh of defeat,it seemed Fleur was set on helping her for now. "Humans sure are stubborn.." She thought as she released the soft grip on Fleur's sleeve. "Alright if you really don't mind.." She says before continuing to follow her.

It wasn't long before the surroundings started to really bother her,so many noises,so many sounds and so many humans staring as they made their way thought the town. It made her nervous and her ears and eyes were darting constantly in different directions "Are all human settlements like this?" She asks with a slight nervous shake in her voice.

Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:46 am

Fleur led the way through town absentmindedly fanning herself with the hand fan. When Akiko asked her question, Fleur glanced at the Centaur. "I wouldn't say they are all the same, because they definitely are not, but they do share similar qualities. This town is a pretty average size for a town, but there are also cities, and villages. Cities tend to be much larger and louder with more people. Villages tend to be smaller than this town." Fleur explained.

She thought about it a bit more before adding, "I came from a village, so it was quite a bit smaller than this. But the people are the real difference. Some towns are full of really nice people, some are filled with mean people, but most of them off a big mixture." Thinking about her village brought a sad smile to Fleur's face, she missed it a lot, but didn't plan on going back any time soon. She had so much more to do before she could even consider returning.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:31 am

"Huh?! You mean this is about an average size?" She says in shock,she had never seen so many strange buildings and humans before,it was more then a little overwhelming.

It was while she was thinking about this that she noticed the strange object in Fleur's hands. She couldn't help but stare at it in curiosity,her eyes wide her face full of awe,like a child who had just found a new toy. It was rather cute.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:50 am

Fleur smiled at Akiko, "It is an average size. I take it you've never been to a human town before." she returned her gaze to watching where they were going. The two were approaching the edges of the town.

"Seems like we're almost to the edge of the town, we can find a hiding spot then." Fleur said glancing at Akiko, only to find the centaur staring at her handheld fan. "What?" she questioned, unsure as to why the centaur would be staring at the fan.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:28 pm

"Its strange...what is it?" She asks tilting her head to the side,she had never seen many of the things humans used on a daily basis. She remembered the day she had met Daisuke and how strange he had looked reading his book,how scared she had been. It made her smile softly at the memory.

She snapped out of it quickly and nodded "Y-Yeah...Daisuke always told me that humans like to live in big places like this...But I never thought there would be so many...It must be nice being surrounded by your own kind huh?"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:47 pm

"This? Oh this is a fan. A handheld one. If you use it like this," Fleur demonstrated by fanning herself. "It will cool you off for a short time. At least that's what most people use it for." This was exactly the reason Fleur used it. That small, cool breeze helped Fleur stay cool on those hotter days when she had a higher risk of melting.

"Yeah, I guess you could say its alright, though if there are too many of us in one place, it can get kind of hot. I don't much like heat," Fleur added with a smile. "Whose Daisuke?" she added as an after thought. She was curious as to who the person Akiko mentioned was.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:19 pm

Akiko watched with large sparkling eyes as she explained what it was and demonstrated how it was used.  "Ah that is so cool!" She says in awe.

But soon it was replaced with a blushing timid look. "D-Daisuke..?...Daisuke is.." She says as she stares down at her scarf twisting it in her hands lightly. "Daisuke is my friend..." She says before her blush deepens even more. "He is a..um...a healer?" She says that like a question,what was it that humans called him again?

Already the overload of scents and noises from the town were fading behind them as they reached the edge. She could smell the trees and flowers already.She could hear the tweeting of birds and the sounds of the leaves blowing in the breeze. Nature always seemed to relax her,even if she never understood why.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:47 am

A small smile bloomed on Fleur's face at the sight of Akiko's fascination with her fan. She didn't have the heart to tell her that fans were actually pretty common in some places. When the centaur said something about healers, Fleur chuckled a bit. "A healer? So you mean a doctor. That's what humans call them most of the time, though they are still refered to as healers at times." She explained.

Once they were clear of the town, Fleur sighed with relief. Now she didn't have to worry so much about accidently melting, though she was still semi-worried, not knowing how Akiko would react if Fleur suddenly stared melting. Her gaze began searching for a hiding spot, though she figured getting father from the town first might be a better idea.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:45 am

"Yeah! A doctor, he is super smart and he even made me better this one time I got super sick!" She says with a smile. "He can even shoot an arrow through an apple! But just you watch, Ill be able to do it too someday and then I'll be an even better archer the he is!" She says as she leaps over a log.

She couldn't help but prance and leap after Fleur with a smile. "Are you a doctor Miss Fleur?" She asks as she started scratching at her head,she knew lots of things Akiko didn't so that made her pretty smart. But then again she didn't smell like she was around bandages and medicine all day...

She tilted her head from side to side in thought as she scratched at her head more now with both hands "Stupid antlers...I'm not even supposed to have them!" She thought as she puffs her cheeks up in frustration.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:39 am

"A doctor? Me?" Fleur looked shocked for a minute before she began to laugh, "No, I'm just a cook!" It was amusing for her to be asked about being a doctor. She'd met a few doctors in her day, "but your goal is a nice one, to be able to shoot an apple off someone's head. With a lot practice I'm sure you'll get it!"

Fleur smiled at Akiko, "In fact, when you feel your good enough to shoot an apple off someone's head, I can be that person." she promised. Her hand had stopped moving a few minutes before, so Fleur was no longer fanning herself. That was when she realize her nose was starting to slide a little bit. Quickly Fleur pushed her nose back into place and began fanning herself vigorously.

I really hope Akiko didn't notice! she thought worriedly.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:15 pm

"Ah that makes sense...you smell like warm food!" She says before her eyes light up "I promise I won't hit you when we try!" She says happily before going back to madly scratching at her head. She has so busy trying to stop the itch that she didn't notice Fleur's little melting problem. But as she was so busy scratching she didn't realize the small antlers that were growing could be seen as her hair was parted by her fingers.

"M-Maybe we could find a cave...It smells like rain anyways" She says looking up at the sky. It was true,it looked like it might start raining in the next hour or two.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:29 am

"Rain? But the sky looked fine a few minutes ago." Fleur said tilting her gaze upward. On the horizon she could see some darker clouds beginning to gather. "Oh, looks like your right. Must be your animal instincts, am I right?"

She ignored the antlers poking out of Akiko's head. Having seen herself melt, nothing really seemed to bother Fleur along the lines of strange things. There was also the fact that Akiko was clearly a deer centaur, though Fleur could have sworn it was only the male deer who had antlers. Fleur noticed what appeared to be a cave farther ahead, talk about convenient.

"Oh hey, look. We can probably rest there." Fleur said pointing towards the cave.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:10 am

Akiko nods "My sense of smell and hearing are really strong...It can be really useful" She says as her ears twitch cutely.

It often did as it allowed her to hear unseen predators that often liked to hide in the thick bushes of the forest.Maybe it was her animal instincts but just thinking about wolves and bears sent a shiver down her spine.

Once Fleur pointed out the cave Akiko made a beeline for it and stopped at the entrance sniffing the air. "Well it doesn't smell like a bear or wolves live inside so I think its safe...Though it looks like it might be a bit chilly inside"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:24 am

"As long as it really is safe, I can grab a blanket for you when I head back into town for the rest of my things. The cold doesn't bother me." Fleur told Akiko. In truth, Fleur was rather fond of cold weather, but that might be influenced by her body made of snow. Cold weather meant Fleur wouldn't start melting.

She felt a bit bad for not thinking about a blanket before, even if it hadn't been chilly before, with Fleur staying there it was likely to end up being cold in the end. After all, Fleur was pretty much made of snow and snow was on the colder side of things.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:57 am

Akiko smiled at Fleur "N-No its fine,I've caused you enough trouble as it is! No need to go out of your way for me" She says with a nervous blush.

She quickly made her way to the cave entrance and upon seeing a patch off flowers sat down her legs tucked underneath her as she started to pick some flowers and slowly waved them together.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:28 am

"Its no problem really. I have to get my things anyways, picking up a blanket wouldn't be much of a problem, besides, this cave is likely to get much colder while we're hiding here." Fleur said walking over and peering into the cave.

"Plus there is the matter that people have seen me with you. When those guys start asking around, those people that saw us will tell them that we were seen together. Which means, I should probably go get those things soon. The longer I wait the likelier they are to be awake." Fleur turned and faced back towards town. "In fact, I'll go get them now."

Fleur started back the way they'd come, "Wait here, if someone comes looking around, hide." she called over her shoulder as an after thought.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:05 am

Akiko nodded now realizing it would be best. "Alright! Come back safe!" She says waving and watching her leave. Once she was gone the young centare sighed and looked at the flower patch her stomach growling loud. "Its better then nothing.." She says picking a daisy and with a defeated sigh started to nibble it.

Meanwhile back on the pirate ship one of the cooks were kicked awake. "Go feed the deer thing!" yelled the first mate as he tosses a bucket of half rotted vegetables to the cook. 

Grumbling the cook rubbed his throbbing head as he left the dinning room and started down the stairs.He wasn't really awake yet so he didn't register the mess that surrounded the cage. Dropping the bucket front of the cage he simply said "Eat" before turning and making his way back up the steps.

It was quiet for a minute or two then suddenly the man came rushing down the stairs and took in the broken cage and floor covered in wood and glass. He gulps before turning and running back up the stairs. "C-Captain!"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:46 am

Fleur walked into town striding confidently, she felt the stares of the towns folk, but said nothing. First things first she had to get her things from the inn she'd stayed at. Fleur went straight there, jogging part of the way. In order to get the room she'd stayed in, Fleur had helped in the kitchen for the past few days, so she didn't have to pay for it.

Collecting her things, Fleur packed them in the pack she'd been traveling with. First went her clothes, then the various cook books she'd acquired since beginning to travel. Once everything was packed up, she stopped back in the kitchen and bid the cook there farewell. Once that was done, Fleur left the inn and started back through town.

On the way back through town, Fleur stopped and bought a cheap blanket along with some simple food items like bread and apples. With these purchases made, Fleur glanced around town one last time before heading back towards where she'd left Akiko.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:48 am

While Akiko waited for Fluer,the pirate crew who had held her captive for the last year or so was busy searching the docks and questioning the nearby people. It wasn't long before the first mate was running up to the captain a very hairy muscular man with a thick cigar in his teeth. "Some people saw the deer thing going towards the other side of the town with a dark hairs women" The captain took a moment to take a drag from his cigar. "Well? What are you wait for? Go find them!"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:31 am

Fleur walked quickly through town, heading back towards the forest. She didn't make eye contact with any of the people she passed, her focus solely on getting out of town as quick as possible. Those pirates that had held Akiko hostage had to be awake by now. Fleur didn't want to still be in town while they searched for Akiko.

Reaching the edge of town, Fleur looked around once before heading into the forest. She took the time to cover their tracks as she went, wanting to leave no trace. She moved slower through the forest than she had the town. Fleur figured they'd search the town first, then the forest.

Eventually, Fleur reached the cave. "I'm back Akiko, I brought you a blanket and I got some food too."
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:35 am

Akiko poked her head out of the cave blinking her large eyes and grinned unaware that she had a daisy petal on the corner of her mouth. "Good you made it back safe!" She says stepping out slowly onto to trip and fall forwards. "I'm Okay!"

Meanwhile the pirate crew was making its way through the town towards the forest determined to get back their ticket to riches.It wasn't long before they came across a few people who pointed out towards the forest that they had seen Fleur heading towards. All it took to loosen their tongues was a few coins or the sharp edge of a knife.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:43 am

"Well, its good to know your alright, but maybe I should've gotten some bandages too. Oh well, we'll make due without them." Fleur said walking over to Akiko. Passing the centaur, Fleur entered the cave and set her pack of things on the floor. "I did get a blanket though."

Fleur sat down on the ground with a sigh, I can finally relax for a little bit, She thought. Because she had been a little bit ahead of the other pirates, Fleur hadn't noticed their activities in searching for her and Akiko. "Theres some food in the bag there, I bet it'll fill your stomach better than those daisy's will," The snow woman added, glancing at the centaur.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Thu May 07, 2015 9:49 am

Akiko blushed as she brushed the daisy petals from her face,but the flush of embarrassment soon vanished as the long forgotten scent filled her nose.She rushed towards the bag,digging into it before she pulled out her prize. Her eyes sparkled as she stares up at the apple before bringing to her lips slowly and took a bite. She chewed and swallowed it slowly before suddenly the rest of the apple disappeared,core and all before she started to dig into the bag for more.

Unknown to the both of them the pirate crew was starting to make their way into the woods now.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Thu May 07, 2015 9:55 am

"You must really like apples," Fleur commented with a slight chuckle. She found it amusing to see the centaur enjoying the fruit so much. "I'll have to get some more later." About this time, Fleur snapped open her fan, and began fanning herself lightly. She wasn't as afraid of melting now as she had been earlier, being in the cool cave helped to ease that fear of hers.

Briefly Fleur wondered about those pirates, but brushed it off. As long as they weren't found, she and Akiko could hide out here in the woods until they gave up the search.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed May 13, 2015 2:55 pm

Akiko nodded her mouth already stuffed full with another apple. Such sweet heavenly things apples were,they held very precious memories for her some a tad bittersweet but still apples remained her favorite food.

Then suddenly she froze the ears sanding straight up pointed towards the cave entrance,she got to her hooves quickly and garbed her bow drawing it with an arrow as she had done so many times before. She didn't know what she had heard,bushes rustling she realized as she listened close. But from this far away she couldn't the scent of whatever was out there. It could of been a bunny for all she knew...or humans. She didn't know she didn't like not knowing it made her all the more jumpy and nervous.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Thu May 14, 2015 9:38 am

Fleur smiled, finding Akiko's love for apples somewhat amusing. She'd never met someone who loved a certain food as much as Akiko seemed to love apples. Fleur leaned back against the cave to rest a bit, but she didn't want fall asleep. Fleur knew she had to stay vigilant. Despite this, her eyes began to slowly close.

When Akiko began acting nervously, Fleur had been about to doze off despite her determination to not do so. It had been a long day already, and she was kind of tired. Tired enough to doze off when given the chance. The sound of Akiko getting to her feet registered in Fleur's mind and the chefs eyes flew open. She sat forward and noticed Akiko with her bow drawn. Silently, Fleur rose to her feet.

Quiet as a mouse, Fleur walked over to Akiko and tapped her on the shoulder lightly to let the centaur know she was there. Fleur gazed out of the cave, watching the surrounding area before her gaze trained on the spot Akiko's arrow was pointed. "Is someone there? Show yourselves!" she called out before holding her breath to see what would happen.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum