One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 3 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

A Forest Spirit Or A Fake?!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Forest Spirit  Or A Fake?! - Page 3 Empty Re: A Forest Spirit Or A Fake?!

Post by Izu Thu May 14, 2015 9:38 am

Fleur smiled, finding Akiko's love for apples somewhat amusing. She'd never met someone who loved a certain food as much as Akiko seemed to love apples. Fleur leaned back against the cave to rest a bit, but she didn't want fall asleep. Fleur knew she had to stay vigilant. Despite this, her eyes began to slowly close.

When Akiko began acting nervously, Fleur had been about to doze off despite her determination to not do so. It had been a long day already, and she was kind of tired. Tired enough to doze off when given the chance. The sound of Akiko getting to her feet registered in Fleur's mind and the chefs eyes flew open. She sat forward and noticed Akiko with her bow drawn. Silently, Fleur rose to her feet.

Quiet as a mouse, Fleur walked over to Akiko and tapped her on the shoulder lightly to let the centaur know she was there. Fleur gazed out of the cave, watching the surrounding area before her gaze trained on the spot Akiko's arrow was pointed. "Is someone there? Show yourselves!" she called out before holding her breath to see what would happen.

Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Thu May 21, 2015 9:21 am

Akiko watched as a group of pirates appeared and let an arrow fly into the head of one of them when they pointed a gun at them. The young Centaur had another arrow drawn before the man had even hit the ground.

"Go. Away." She says her normally large eyes narrowed into slits. The men stood still for a moment before charging forward one for them holding a net on their grasp. Akiko let another arrow fly hitting one for them in the knee making him fall in pain dropping the sword he held.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Thu May 21, 2015 10:23 am

Fluer narrowed her eyes at the sight of the pirates. The air around her dropped a few degrees as parts of her body took on a snow like appearance. She lifted her arm slowly then quickly whipped it to the side. Snow Whip Slash 1 an uneven blast of snow struck the pirates and a faint cracking sound could be heard.

As the pirates were left to react, Fleur darted towards the pirate closest to her. Pointing with two fingers, she slashed her arm downwards, Snow Sword Slash 1 A sharp blast of snow was used to strike the pirate. When she got even closer, Fluer Kick Fleur aimed a low kick at his legs, aiming to take this one down quick and easy, with hopes of scaring the other pirates away.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Thu May 21, 2015 12:05 pm

They back away fear on their face and eyes "A D-Devil fruit user?!" One of them shouted and gulps. "The deer thing is bad enough,and now a damn devil fruit user!?"

Akiko snorted and her fur visibly rustled in anger "I'm a Centaur! Not a deer thing!" She never liked when someone call her something other then a centaur. Even now she was pawing the ground as if she was ready to charge them. The small growths that were the beginning of her antlers wouldn't do much damage then if they were fully grown but they would still hurt if she were to charge them.

Luckily it wouldn't come to that,the small group decided to retreat to get more help,they most likely would be back with even more if not the whole crew.

Akiko watched them go dragging the newest injured crew member with them. Her anger quickly faded when she recalled something they had said and turned to Fluer "Whats a Devil Fruit?" She asks her eyes shining in curiosity,it was like that whole encounter had never even happened. She was sure she had heard mention of that name before but fore some reason the memory was fuzzy and made her head hurt.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Thu May 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Fleur watched the pirates run. "Cowards." she muttered. The snowy patches on her body returned to normal, and once more it looked like she was completely normal like any other person one might mean in the streets.

"Devil Fruits? Devil Fruits are strange fruits, that when eat give the eater special abilities. I ate the snow-snow fruit, so I am a snow person." Fleur explained, creating a small flurry in her hands. "There are many different fruits out there too. I haven't really met any other devil fruit eaters besides myself though."

With the explanation made, Fleur made her way back to the spot in the cave where she had been sitting. "It won't be long now, they'll be back with the strongest members of their crew most likely." she said with a sigh. "You'll know when they get here right? Would you tell me when they do?"
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Tue May 26, 2015 7:06 am

Akiko nods thinking she understood "That's so cool!" She says and then giggles at the slight pun she made. "Don't worry I'll let you know when they get close,humans aren't the most quiet of creatures...erm no offence" She says looking back that the women a small smile on her lips.

She turned back looking out that the forest her ears moving in all directions. Time passed as the sun moved in the sky and soon hours pasted as the sun started to set and Akiko yawned,her body growing tired and her eyes heavy "Waiting till its dark before they attack..smart"
But she snapped out of her tired daze at the snapping of twigs and rustling of leaves filled the air "But not smart enough.." She whispers drawing her bow and pawing at the ground waiting for the first fool to appear.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Wed May 27, 2015 11:15 am

Fleur, during the remainder of the day, had allowed herself a short nap. It felt nice to close her eyes and just rest. She knew Akiko would wake her once those pirates returned. Which meant a much needed nap was able to happen.

When Fleur woke, she didn't open her eyes. Instead she listened to the sounds the natural world around them. The singing of the birds, rustling of leaves, wait what? Rustling leaves? Fleur's eyes snapped open and her gaze flickered over to Akiko, who held her bow at the ready. Looks like they had company.

Rising to her feet, Fleur slipped over to the opening of the cave and readied herself for the fight. They'd already seen what Fleur's powers were, so there was no point in hiding them now. The air around her cooled a little, and she started up a small flurry in her hand. She was unable to make full scale blizzards yet, but that would come in due time. For now, it was time to beat some pirates.

"So, are you ready for this Akiko?" Fleur questioned, glancing at the centaur once.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:01 pm

Akiko nodded slightly as she pawed at the ground nervously watching as the captain pushed his way up to the front of his crew. The man was shirtless and tanned his arms and chest covered in a thick black hair. his massive beer belly of a stomach jiggled and rolled with a sickening movement,Akiko had the strongest urge to put an arrow deep inside it. He has smiling a wide smile that showed all of his back and rotted teeth,that gripped a thick black cigar between them.

"My My little one you have caused us a lot of trouble haven't you?" He said breathing out a large cloud of purplish-grey smoke out to them. Akiko coughed at the foul smelling smoke that surrounded her head,it made her dizzy but she pushed past the daze and tightened her grip onto her bow so tight that the knuckles on her hand turned bone white.

"Now put down that pretty bow and come here...last thing we want is you to get hurt" He says with the same wicked twisted grin she always saw on his lips when ever he was nearby. It made her blood boil. This man still only cared about her well-being because he was worried about losing money if she was injured. Before she realized it her arrow was flying free from her fingers before it found his mark in the fleshy fat of the mans stomach,she had hit her mark. She heard him scream in pain as he pulled out the arrow and threw the bloodied thing to the ground.

He pressed his hands to the wound half trying to stop the heavy blood flow and half trying to hold his guts in. Shoot in the stomach,was one painful way to go and it was one he deserved "Go to hell!" She says darkly before quickly drawing her bow again a new arrow at her fingers.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:21 am

Fluer watched the pirates with a calm expression. She hid her repulsion at the sight of the captain. What a repulsive man. He really shouldn't walk around without a shirt on... Fluer thought, knowing she'd burn this image from her memory as soon as it was over. The flurry in her hand remained there. If and when a fight broke out, the flurry would be her first move, the second would be a snow whip. She studied each of the pirates in turn. They didn't seem all that tough from her perspective, and with his beer belly, the captain probably wasn't all that fast either.

Her attention focused on the Captain when he started speaking to Akiko, Fluer remained quiet though, most of this was Akiko's fight. It was Akiko who wanted to break free from these nasty men, Fluer was just there as support. A small smile flickered across her face when Akiko shot the captain in the stomach. "Well done Akiko," she commented, still watching the pirates.

"I think you guys would be better off leaving now, before more of you get hurt." She said, directing the words at the pirate.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:35 am

Sadly the crew weren't the brightest crayon in the box,or the prettiest for that matter...because only a few moments after Fluer had finished her threat,a group of them charged forward. Akiko expecting this let another arrow fly this one flying into the leg of one making him fall but the others were fast,they were too close now for her to use her bow,but she did turn and buck another in the family jewels though...earning a high pitched scream from him.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:13 am

Fleur sighed, men had a tendency to be pretty stupid, she hadn't expected them to listen to her threat in the first place. Loosing the flurry, the small snow storm was barely big enough to fill the area they were in. The small flurry would prove helpful for Fleur's attacks later on.

Snow Whip Lash I

As she had done before, Fleur struck with the snow whip. She flung her arm to the side, the snow whip lashing out to hit the on coming pirates. She then decided to switch things up a bit when they got to close for comfort.

Fleur Punch

She grabbed ahold of the nearst pirate with one hand and clenched the other into a fist. With as much force as she could muster, she punched the man in the face before throwing him towards one of his oncoming crewmates.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:19 am

Akiko panted as she sat down,the few fools that had tried to take her down now laid on the grown their skulls cracked and bleeding or with more then a few arrows sticking out of them. But that didn't mean she had escaped unharmed. Her light brown coat fur was matted with her own blood where a sword or dagger had cut staining the fur making it look almost black. But still they had won and so Akiko smiled through the pain. She was truly free now...With all her targets taken out she looked over at Fleur to see if she needed any help.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:38 am

Fleur made quick work of the on coming pirates. Most of it was likely due to them not having much experience dealing with devil fruit users. Once she was done, Fleur halted the flurry and glanced at Akiko. "We should probably get out of here soon, before the unconscious ones wake up at least. Just in case their foolish enough to come after us again."

The chef walked over to Akiko, "Anyways, your basically free now, what do you plan to do? I hope you don't mind my asking."
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:00 am

Akiko sat down in thought,her legs tucked under her "Well...I guess I'll try to find Daisuke...Maybe try and get back home?" She questions before sighing softly,that was if she could get off the Island,she would take the thrown rocks and harsh words over the chance of being caught and sold by these humans if she could. But not only did she lack the ship thing that floated on the water but also she had no idea how to use it..."But maybe just trying to get off this island would be a good start.."
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum