One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Logue Town Memories Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Logue Town Memories EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Logue Town Memories EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Logue Town Memories EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Logue Town Memories EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Logue Town Memories EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Logue Town Memories EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Logue Town Memories EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Logue Town Memories EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Logue Town Memories EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Logue Town Memories

2 posters

Go down

Logue Town Memories Empty Logue Town Memories

Post by Docile Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:20 am

Whistling through the streets, corridors and echoing through the ears of man & child alike the winds of Logue Town could not be ignored. Wild and untamable the breeze washed the hair of many aside. Ruining their carefully constructed hairstyles and putting a damper on their appearance the citizens of Logue Town went about their day. Working hard at their jobs and pushing forward to try and make their lives a little easier they just tried to avoid conflict and running into pirates who would make their lives a little harder. Being so close to the Grand Line so many pirates stopped off for supplies and so many market owners just didn't want to find themselves stuck with the issue of being robbed, murdered, raped or worse.

This was the reason for the Naval Head Quarters in Logue Town. Stop pirates before they enter the Grand Line. Like a disease attempting to spread cut off the head before it reaches the body and infects the rest. Without the head it may not live, but without the head it will not progress. The naval crest stood big and bold looking out over the town below and standing top the large head quarters ad looking down over the town and its citizens including the one worshiped symbol of the Marine's power over crime and piracy Gol D Roger's execution platform.

Looking down over what was left Captain Heartly Hayes of the Navy shook his head. He'd not witnessed the act himself in first person as he'd been away on other business. If he had been present he wouldn't have let something so bad happen. That platform was more than a symbol for the Marines but a reminder of what they could accomplish. Now without it, there was no reminder. With wind blowing through Heartly's hair he'd been informed of an apprentice which he'd be getting today. Making the trip back to Logue Town from the Grand Line specially he'd brought with him a few documents.

These documents consisted of his apprentice's files a file about himself and finally a few bounty posters. He wanted to see if he knew who they were and show him his new number one priority. He'd seen the broadcast that Wynter made about the Reverse Mountain war and wanted so badly to attend it but was denied the opportunity. He felt that if he'd been allowed to attend he could've stopped the little bastard in his tracks.

Closing his eyes and inhaling deeply Heartly could smell an all too familiar scent that he didn't like smelling, but his nostrils knew the scent all too well.

"I smell death."

Turning from the rooftop edge, Heartly made for the exit from the rooftop. It was time he did his job and find the body, find the killer and arrest them. His apprentice could find him.

The streets of Logue Town were a dangerous place filled with criminals of all sorts who would rip apart anyone who got in their way.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Logue Town Memories Empty Re: Logue Town Memories

Post by Izu Mon May 11, 2015 6:05 am

They just had to slow down and wait for the whales they just had to. At this rate Mira was going to be late. It was bad enough the ship bringing her to Logue Town had been a few minutes behind, but then they had to stop and wait for some whales along the way too! Mira was furious. She left the docks wearing an expression that matched her mood.

After a few minutes of stomping around, Mira stopped to look around, Wait, where was I supposed to meet him again? she wondered, calming enough to remember her purpose for even being in Logue Town. She was to become the apprentice of another marine. Mira wasn't very happy about this either, but it would be better then getting trained like the other newer recruits.

"Guess I'll just check the marine base first, see if they know where he is." Mira muttered. She adjusted the little crown on her head, squared her shoulders, and began walking farther into town with her head held high. She ignored the strange looks she got from a few of the people she passed. If Mira was going to become a real princess one day, she'd have to be able to ignore when people gave her strange looks. She'd also have to be able to win the hearts of the people, so Mira changed her tactics, instead of acting all high and might, she forced herself to smile at the people she passed instead of ignoring them.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon May 11, 2015 6:24 am

Moving down the stairwell with such speed Heartly's nostrils begun to burn a little with the sheer scent of death. As he passed other recruits it was seen on his face the expression of disgust of the smell. A few recruits gave him weird looks back and Heartly could hear others muttering about him and his weird expression.

Questioning why he was doing so and thought he was just a creeper. However there was a greater reason behind it which put him higher than the rest. A reason others didn't like.

"He smells a death." a voice would be heard and Heartly couldn't help but grin a little. It was always nice to hear that someone understood him. Even nicer when it was a colleague you got on well with. Unfortunately he didn't have time to chat. As much as he'd have liked to. Captain Marcy Mudrow. Tall thin, tan and beautifully athletic she had it all.

All guys wanted her, all girls wanted to be her, but she only had eyes for Heartly. Well that's what he liked to think. Making his way through the foyer he noticed a rather unusual girl with a crown smiling. In fact she was flashing so much of her teeth that the other recruits seemed kinda creeped out by her.

She may as well have pinned them against the wall and forced them to perform a dentistry examination on whilst she grinned ear to ear like someone forced a Glasgow smile unto her. Approaching Heartly's brain begun to kick in. He started realizing more and more that this eerily chirpy Marine with what seemed to be a princess obsession or snobbish attitude with a dab of confusion hence the smiling was his new . . . Shit!

Making note of the clock above the reception desk, Heartly approached her with a simple grin on his face. As he approached from behind he tapped her on the shoulder.

"Petty Officer Mirella Mortara?" he asked, after which he'd extend his hand to shake hers. Even if she was a princess and higher up life form than her he was her superior so she'd better learn to show him at least a little bit of respect. Heartly wasn't one who greatly cared about respect but he knew that she had to know how ton show it even if she wasn't going to need to show it to him. Odd behavior like this wouldn't go down well with others.

"I'm Heartly Hayes. Your new Captain." he'd finish off saying with a nice sly smile. He just wished he could say it was a pleasure to meet her acquaintance, but that was the problem with new apprentices instead of working with people you'd worked alongside for years.

New wasn't always better.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Mon May 11, 2015 11:52 am

Mira was quick to turn around when a tap on her shoulder occurred. Her smile instantly turning to a frown and she prepared to start yelling at whichever sorry excuse for a recruit dared bother her; however, she clamed shut when the man first off knew her name then offered his hand for her to shake. Grudgingly she reached out her own hand to shake Heartly's. "I am she."

The man then proceeded to introduce himself as her new captain, So this is him, she thought, studying Heartly closely. He seemed respectable enough, though that would be fit to be seen. Mira knew little to nothing about him, which meant she'd have to wait a bit before deciding if she could respect him.

Mira then crossed her arms, "So your my new captain. Okay, now what?" she questioned. Mira was no longer frowning, but she wasn't smiling that bogus smile anymore either. She also got right to the point, wanting to know what they would end up doing first.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon May 11, 2015 6:26 pm

With a firm handshake underway, Heartly noticed how Mira's smile vanished. Thank god! it was creepy. If she used that against pirates, they'd definitely back down. He knew he would. Once she'd asked what now? Heartly knew that some other captain's would be irked like hell by her plain old attitude like a monster of a man with short blonde hair, too much tan, bulging eyes, teeth & more muscles than you would know what to do with.

Good old Captain Smiley would be shouting, screaming Fing and blinding. But he had a superiority complex, and those horrible marks. Poor bastard. Maybe it was why he shouted all the time. Snapping out of day dream land Heartly looked at Mira from head to toe soaking up what he was to work with.

Nodding he replied to her question.

"Well first things first, we should really fill in the paper work detailing how you're now working under me as an apprentice. Just so my superiors know that we've met, agree to the terms and we work well together and there won't be any indecent incidents." Heartly could already tell she really wasn't too keen on the whole work thing, she just stunk of it especially with the princess crown. Sniffing and pulling a slight face for seconds Heartly continued trying to ignore the stench. "However we've got some work to do. In town there's a corpse and I think catching the killer takes priority over paper work. We can get to that later."

No one else was aware of the murder yet, but none of them had a nose like Heartly's. It was the one thing about him that made him truly unique and he fucking loved it.

"So c'mon Mira. Lets go catch ourselves a killer." Heartly said as he pushed past the other recruits towards the door sniffing again and pulling a slight face. Exiting the doors the stench hit him like a brick to the face. It was strong. What he imagined a genocide would smell like.

God forbid one ever happened.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Tue May 12, 2015 1:56 am

Mira nodded, listening as he explained about the paper work and such. It all seemed pretty normal to her though. What caught her off guard was him pushing that off until later so they could go investigate a murder. "Wait, there is a corpse? Where? They were murdered? How do you know?" Mira asked, the confusion showing on her face.

She followed him out the doors and watched Heartly sniff the air then pull a face. Did he just sniff the air? What is going on here?  She wondered. One thing was for sure, now Mira was curious. She wanted to know what was going on and how he'd known.

Mira was also a little excited to investigate a murder. Back at the base she'd been stationed at before, it had just been training all day and trying to get stronger. Now she'd get to test her skills on real criminals if it came down to it. Then those jerks she'd trained alongside prior to being Heartly's new apprentice would see that Mira wasn't as weak as they had made her out to be.

Plan in mind, she turned to Heartly waiting for him to take the lead, seeing as he seemed to know where the body was.

Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Tue May 12, 2015 6:53 pm

As Mira questioned about the murder Heartly found himself standing before an open range for questions. All the questions fired at him as if he was some unwilling target. Thankfully he had an answer for everything. Shooting each question down as if he was an expert marksmen able to shoot down each one bullet by bullet in a matter of seconds.

"I have the best nose in the Marines, because I can tell when there's been a murder or when there's about to be one. Best of all. Sometimes I can even tell who it is. This time I can't though."

Heading down the stairs from the Marine HQ, Heartly found his way quickly into the streets of Louge Town.

"Kept one hand on your weapon at all times when investigating a murder. Specially if your with me." Sniffing the air a few more times, Heartly turned left and started leading down the street. Slowly making his way past a few citizens Heartly looked back towards Mira.

"Word of my abilities is known quite well by Marine and Pirate alike. So they know what to look out for with me."

Entering a rather dirty side of town, Heartly continued pushing further. The amount of people quickly decreased. Skies seemed grayer than usual and buildings looked almost dilapidated.

"This is Serenside, also known as District 13, so it doesn't surprise me someone's been murdered down here. People down here are always getting murdered for some stupid reason. Still though, be cautious."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Wed May 13, 2015 10:05 am

So he was sniffing the air! How peculiar. Mira thought, trailing behind Heartly down the stairs and out onto the streets. A hand was placed on her swords hilt when her new mentor mentioned keeping a hand on her weapon.

As they moved slowly down the streets, Mira noticed the slowness. What is he, a turtle? If someone was murdered we shouldn't be lollygagging about walking down the streets. she thought irritably. When he mentioned people knowing about his abilities, more irritable thoughts threatened to surface in her mind, but Mira shoved them away.

As they entered what Heartly called Serenside, Mira couldn't help but feel uneasy. The place was definitely not what the rich girl was used to from her childhood. Great, so people down here get killed for stupid reasons. That means this one will probably be just the same as always. this brought a slight scowl to Mira's face.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Thu May 14, 2015 8:43 pm

Stopping in place Heartly closed his eyes and sniffed inhaling deeply. Opening his eyes he had managed to pin point the murder victim. Turning to look at Mira he grinned. 

"Follow me. I know where the victim is."

Dashing off down the street, Heartly halted and turned left. Sprinting down the alleyway he quickly rushed around to the back of the houses and started walking down the back alleys behind the houses. Looking up at the backs of the houses he stopped behind one and looked up at the one window at the back. 

Pointing towards the window he smirked. 

"That's the one. Our victim is in that room."

Smiling Heartly looked towards Mira. 

"Now you get to see how I work and you get to see how I work/"

Leading her around the front to the front door, a breeze blew down the alley towards them both and Heartly felt his hair blowing back along with his scarf blowing in the breeze. Reaching the front of the house he gestured towards the door. 

"After you Mira, answer the door. If anyone's home I'll be your support. However I'm betting if anyone's home it'll be the murderer otherwise no one will be home."

Standing at the bottom of the stairs leading up to the door Heartly reached back for his Heartstopper revolver. Rest his hand on his weapon he waited for Mira to make her move and knock on the door.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Fri May 15, 2015 9:06 am

Mira chased after Heartly through the streets until the reached the place Heartly said the body was in. She gazed at the window for a moment, taking the moment to also catch her breath. So this is the place. I wonder what we'll find. Mira thought, before her attention returned back to Heartly as he spoke.

"So you want me, to walk up to the door of a house where a person's been killed, and knock on the door when the killer might even be inside?" Mira question, though her feet moved to walk the girl to the door. "I guess I can do that," She took it step by step going up the stairs. Once she reached the door, Mira glanced over her shoulder at Heartly, just double checking he was there.

Oh calm down, Mira, there is absolutely no reason to be afraid. She scolded herself as her hand reached up and knocked on the door. Her thoughts were racing, and despite her refusal to admit not knowing if a killer would answer the door or not was frightening, her heart was racing a little bit.

Oh Mira, its just because you just ran that's all. Mira told herself, holding her breath in anticipation.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon May 18, 2015 8:22 am

Watching as Mira reluctantly knocked on the door and ignored answering her question, Heartly waited with his right at the ready. Seconds passed, but probably felt like hours for Mira as she awaited to see who answered if anyone at all. Understanding how nerve raking it must've been he grinned waiting with Mira. As the door's locks suddenly unlocked and the door started opening Heartly slipped his fingers around the revolver.

The door opened a tiny bit but not all the way. At this point the door didn't appear to have anyone behind it or stepping into the walkway. Raising an eyebrow Heartly realized why.

Looking towards Mira he felt as if time had suddenly become slow. Everything moved in slow motion and his heart begun racing at the speed of light. The Marine in him felt rage, the detective in him felt a strong overwhelming desire to save lives. The hell hound wrapped in the greasy coat of flesh smelt the scent of an impending death.

Lying in the dining room, the body of 32 year old Icicle Albarn awaited to see what would become of his body and the killer awaited to see if his plan would succeed as he'd planned it. Would Heartly be wiped out of the picture? Or was he smarter than this?
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Mon May 18, 2015 8:43 am

One... Two... Three... Four... Mira was counting the seconds she stood there waiting with no knowledge of what would happen. Was the killer still there or not. She had no idea, but standing there waiting was killing her inside. Mira's nerves were driving her crazy. She didn't dare risk glancing back at Heartly either, what if something happened while she looked away? The click of the door drew the nervous Mira's attention.

Her gaze trained on the door, Mira's hands flew to her sword as the door opened a little in front of her. One hand grabbed the hilt, the other the blades sheath. Gripping the rapier, Mira was about to draw it before she realized no one was there. Now at a loss, Mira turned to Heartly.

"Now what? No one's there, should we go in?" She asked, hands still on her sword.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Tue May 19, 2015 7:14 pm

Watching as the door remained and Mira didn't enter but reached for her sword out of panic Heartly slowly stepped forward towards Mira and the door. Placing a hand on her shoulder he knelt down.

"Don't move a muscle."

He'd seen traps like this before. They always made him angry, it was a coward's way out. A cowardly trick to dispose of not only evidence but also the only people who knew anything. And in this case it would be more true than anything else. The other body would be discovered at a later date, but it could be made to look like Mira or Heartly was responsible. 

Hearing a window shatter and numerous footsteps which quickly grew quieter, Heartly knew these belonged to the killer. Closing his eyes and shaking his head he looked at the tiny wire that was connected behind the door. If it was opened any more the entire house hold would've been blown to smithereens. 

Forming a black dog paw Heartly gripped the wire tightly and taught in his hands and with sweat forming on his brow quickly sliced the wire with his claw before turning into human form again. Standing up and looking towards Mira with a sigh of relief Heartly led the way inside putting his revolver away.

"Its safe to come in now Mira. That was a bomb planted so when the door was opened anymore, the whole house would go and us with it. I don't know if its me or just because they want to cover up this murder that much, but either way, its horribly suspicious."

Leading the way in Heartly could smell a stronger scent of death above. 

"The victim is upstairs."

Placing a hand on his nostrils Heartly shook his head. He hated the gift but loved the curse. It was a problem for all of the right reasons but a gift for all of the wrong ones. Heading up the stairs reluctantly he looked towards the middle door on the landing. He hated this part of the job. 

With all of the pictures on the wall showing the life they led it made him feel nostalgic for his childhood and how his home had been littered with family photos. Arriving at the middle door he turned to Mira. 

"Once we enter I'm going to keep my mouth shut and I want to see your detective skills. That's part of our job. Not just to keep people safe, but find the people responsible and thus we detect. Its part of my job and now shall also be part of yours."

Placing a hand on the door handle Heartly took a deep breath. It was time to head in.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Wed May 20, 2015 12:15 pm

For once in her life, Mira listened to what she was told. She stood still not even daring to breath as Heartly sliced the wire. When nothing happened, she was relieved, then anger surged through her at the mention of a bomb. What a cheap trick. Mira thought scowling before following Heartly into the house.

Mira looked around the house as they moved towards the middle door. The family pictures on the wall were strange to her How weird. I didn't know people took pictures like this. I thought it as just portraits of dead that got hung on walls. 

Mira turned her attention to Heartly again when he began speaking, only to scowl slightly. She had been taught all sorts of things as a recruit, and investigation hadn't been her strong point. "Right, right, I can do that." she grumbled, half hoping it would be true.

"Now are you going to open the door or not?" Mira knew there was little she could do to prepare herself for the sight of a dead body, so she decided diving in head first would be a suitable approach.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon May 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Opening the door Heartly was hit by a wall of over powering stench. You'd have thought he'd be used to it by now, but even now the stench of death still hit him hard. Stepping inside and walking around the dead center he stood in the corner making sure to disturb nothing or get in the way of no clues. He raised a hand up and called out to Mira before she entered.

"Just from the door what can you tell me?"

Lying dead center of the room was a corpse with bruising around the neck. The corpse was dressed in a shirt with all of the buttons done up incorrectly with a coat. Around the wrist was more bruising looking like something had been around them. Over the floor there was a muddy footprint leading towards the door and the victim's other hand was clenched tightly shut.

The room had three windows two of which were closed whilst the third was open, there were a few books on the floor opposite the window fallen from the bookshelf. Bruising was on the right side of the victim's face and a sickening smell by the bed along with an olive coloured liquid with chunks in it. The victim wore working trousers & a pair of muddy boots.

Behind the victim's head was a small dark red stain on the wooden flooring, on the bookshelf a small cut throat razor sat. Heartly had taken in all of these clues and wanted to see what Mira could pick out.

He had already built up his own ideas, but needed Mira to see what he saw.

"I've already built up my own theory of what I think's happened, but I'd like to know what you think. If you're really struggling feel free to move around and take a look."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Tue May 26, 2015 8:11 am

Mira stopped in the doorway and studied the room from afar. First she studied the victim's position, the positions of the other items in the room, and finally the windows and doors. Upon the invitation to do so from Heartly, Mira carefully walked through the room. Getting closer looks at everything. Well almost everything. she made sure to keep away from the smelly liquid by the bed.

"Well, to start off with, I think there was some sort of struggle. This is based on the bruising on the face and around the neck. I don't think the victim was fully clothed either, based on the poor job of buttoning the shirt. I am also pretty sure someone threw up, though I don't know if it was the killer or the victim." Mira moved around some more before speaking again.

"The cause of death was probably strangulation, though loss of blood was also probably a major factor. The blood lost likely came from a wound to the back of the head. The boots probably belonged to the killer or were worn by the killer. Am I missing anything?" she asked finally turning to Heartly.

There were things she'd failed to notice or care about, like the open window and the clenched fist.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:14 am

Nodding to Mira's guess Heartly felt she had a good idea of what had gone underway. opening his mouth to give his two cents he spoke firmly with confidence.

"I believe the man here was trying to escape something or one. I'm guessing if we look beneath the bed we'll find some handcuffs which I'm assuming will be responsible for the markings on the gentleman's wrists."

Making his way towards the bed he crouched down avoiding any of the clues especially the puke. Reaching around beneath the bed Heartly's hands fell upon a pair of cuffs which he removed. Lifting them up it revealed they were unlocked.

"I'm guessing he pick locked them and dressed himself in a hurry to escape who'd cuffed him to the bed. There are markings on the bed revealing that he'd been handcuffed to it. If we remove his shirt, I'm expecting we'll find some sort of mark from torture."

Unbuttoning his shirt a deep wound was revealed. With clotted blood and a horrible scar formed over his stomach Heartly looked towards Mira.

"I'm assuming the puke was from him from the wound. Might be wrong though as it may have come from the killer when he killed his 'first' victim. It seems you were very right in saying there was a struggle in which I believe books were knocked from the shelf. The wound on the back of their head I believe was something that happened during the struggle hence the stain on the floor and no where else and the muddy footprints I would say are from the victim's shoes of which he had one when he was attempting to escape. So all in all I think the killer caught this gentleman trying to escape and a fight broke out in which they pushed one another back and forth against walls of the room before finally the victim's head was bashed against the floor until it cracked open revealing blood."

Standing up and looking towards Mira Heartly smiled.

"Ok so this gentleman was clearly hiding something from someone, I suggest we find out a little bit more about this man. You take the living room and I'll take the kitchen. Find whatever you can. Anything based around his job would be most useful as it is often related to their occupation and that was we may be able to find our killer."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:59 am

Mira listened to Heartly's theory as to what went down at this crime scene. Each thing he said made sense, and there were a few things that Mira wished she would have noticed and commented on, but it was too late for that. Gosh Mira, what the heck are you doing? Why didn't you notice the hand cuffs or the wrist injuries! she thought now irked with herself.

"Yeah, alright, I can look around in the living room." mira said, in a sharper tone than she'd meant too, but she didn't care all that much. Without waiting for Heartly to say anything else, Mira left the room and head back down to the living room. Gosh, this house is small. I wonder how he managed to live here. she thought, looking around. Growing up in a mansion, she wasn't very used to smaller homes like this one.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down