One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Serious : Chapter II Following The Trail  - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Serious : Chapter II Following The Trail  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Serious : Chapter II Following The Trail  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Serious : Chapter II Following The Trail  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Serious : Chapter II Following The Trail  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Serious : Chapter II Following The Trail  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Serious : Chapter II Following The Trail  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Serious : Chapter II Following The Trail  - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Serious : Chapter II Following The Trail  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Serious : Chapter II Following The Trail  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious : Chapter II Following The Trail

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Serious : Chapter II Following The Trail  - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious : Chapter II Following The Trail

Post by Roku-Sama Thu May 07, 2015 3:57 pm

The sound of Sid's blood tripping into the mucky alleyway was muffled by the silver haired brat ripping his under shirt to conceal his wounds. Exiting the adjacent alley, Maokin rushed to the attention of his comrades, however, their state was in critical condition. Maokin decided to chase the pray instead of calling for medical attention, a decision which he believed he'd regret for the rest his naval career. The urge to bring their attacker down overwhelmed him and he dashed after the Silver Haired pirate into the next alley over. Covering his mouth to stifle the heavy utterances of his breathing patterns, Sid began to slowly advanced further into the alleyways, using the crates and trashcan's that lined the stretch in pairs of three as hideaways. Walking gingerly into the alley, carefully inspecting each of the crates, Maokin was on the prowl.

"Hey. Kid. What's your name... I like the know the name of my future captures. I'm going to make sure your powers don't have a chance to grow. Franco and James weren't any push overs, they did more push ups than any of the other recruits. How is this going to go down... Are you going to fight me like a man!?"
Maokin said.

"Idiot. I'm not a man. I'm a kid. Unfortunately, I'm not in much a rush to die. I need recenter myself... Focus my breathing-" Sid's breathing patterns was intercepted by the sound of Maokin landing above the garbage can he now propped on. "Found you. Your blood was leaking into the streets." Maokin said smirking. He had managed to close the distance from the top of the alleyway to where he was currently sitting, Sid thought that was virtual impossible for the average human.

Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Serious : Chapter II Following The Trail  - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious : Chapter II Following The Trail

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 4:18 am

Coyote smirked slightly as he watched the bin lid collide with the back of Zelda’s head sending her sprawling down to the floor unconscious he couldn’t lie he did feel a slight sense of vindication for all the pain she had caused him since he had awoken in the dank prison cell but he supposed it had all been worth it. Slowly he began to pace towards her whistling under his breath as he sunk his hands into the navy coloured marine joggers. Clasping his around Zelda’s ankle he began to drag her away slowly from Shimotsuki Village.
Overlooking from the rooftops Spider smiled to himself as he observed what had just transpired in front of his eyes between Zelda and Coyote.

“It seems perhaps we have more to worry about rather than just her” noted Spider allowed as he stroked his chin as he looked over towards his two associates, Dickov was eyeing intently at the chimney to the left of him whilst Matilda was totally consumed by her oversized weapon which she continued to prod and poke with a smile on her face.

“We’re moving, we need to keep tabs on that Marine if he takes her to the Marine HQ we lose our chance for revenge. We’ll tail him he’s dragging her so he’ll be moving slow” said Spider as he hopped up to his feet and began to make his way across the rooftops of Shimotsuki Village

{Thread End}

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2