One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea.

Post by Vaetric Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:39 pm

Sithis grinned to himself as he let out his salvo of kicks toward the kid. What, did he think he’d just send a punch of to him and that’d be it? It’d be over? Hell no! He sent the punch over, and the black haired scarface soon fell, but grabbed his arms as he did. He was bleeding, that was good. He loved the sight of a little blood.

However, he sent a kick toward his nose, though it didn’t hurt due to it being made of metal, he soon lost his balance before the kid hooked his foot onto his neck and brought them both down. Due to his weight, being mostly made of metal, he couldn’t quite get up in time to beat the kid to the punch.

He’d grin as the kid would start kicking him in the gut, HIS gut? It was made of metal! “Aheheh.. Did you think you could hurt me with tho-“

A whistle blew. “Time’s up! Black-hair is the winner.”

“WHAT?!” Sithis bellowed.

“Three second rule on being on the floor.”

-

Meanwhile, Ravine walked over to the instructor. “Ship’s about to disembark. Everyone done?
“Yes, Miss Lake. The last two combatants ha-“
That’s nice.” She walked over to a red transponder snail attached to the wall near the doorway. “Attention crew! We’re disembarking in three.. Two.. One..” She’d say, before squatting close to the ground, along with most other people who didn’t have a handhold.

Suddenly, the ship would jerk sharply forward, causing a few people to roll over.

Vaetric

Back to top Go down

[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea.

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:48 am

(by the way, have you seen my beri?)

Duff heard the whistle blow and stopped his foot as he did. Looking to the man who blew the whistle he slowly calmed down as he heard the man say 'Black-hair' wins. Duff tugged to one of his strands of hair and figured it must of been him that one, the man confirmed it by saying 'Three second rule on being on the floor'. It took Duffy some time to realize that he had won, but when he did his smile would soon rise up onto his face, his teeth clenched together and he'd set both of his feet on the ground 

"Ohhhhh you don't say? Bwahahahahaha!" Duff laughed both of his fists on his hips. he tilted his head to look down at his now defeated opponent "I told you this would happen! didn't I? Bwahahahahaha!" he gloated in his victory before he noticed how funny the situation had actually been, He fell to his knees and started banging his fist on the ground almost choking on his own laughter. He stood up slowly as his laughter died down to tiny chuckles then to silence. Duffy slowly turned his head to where Ravine could be seen at the moment she was still standing up and Duff had not been paying attention to what people were saying. 

Look at her...that long, beautiful hair...she commands all these men under her very own thumb and they listen just as they should...such a well balanced body, Much taller than me maybe even too much for me to handle? Hell no what am I thinking...that's the woman I deserve...actually, she's already mine!

He thought to himself in that twisted head of his slowly walking towards her, he'd slowly pick up speed as the smile on his face he was only a few feet from his love he'd soon meet with her and...who knows what he'd do "I'm here...RAAAAV-" and then suddenly the ship jerked sending the boy flying in another direction. "AaaaAAAAAHHHH!" his head would soon meet the hull of the nearest wall he'd fall down onto his back with stars floating around his head. with the little breath left in him he let out "Ravine?" before fully passing out. Just like a pro.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:30 am

(( Fixed and how comes you don’t visit the chat box while I’m in there? :< ))

As the ship jerked, she heard some yelling as of course someone forgot to tell the newbies about the whole.. Thing about them disembarking from the island. “..What the hell was he running around for?” she’d mutter to himself, before shrugging. “Whatever.

Okaaay everyone, congrats on not falling over. Except this guy.  We’re heading over to our third contract. I’ll brief everyone once we’ll reach the island. If you’ve introduced yourselves, then that’s great, now grab for a spot because there ain’t enough room in the bunkrooms. I’ll give out your positions in a moment.” she’d say to the newbies. Okay, she needed some melee people, so she pointed them out, including Sithis since he was metallic and that’d come in handy. She’d hand out a few more jobs before remembering the other one that she needed. “And uuh.. Bollocks..” she’d mutter to herself as she ran out of people to give jobs. Then she remembered someone. “Oh yeah, hat guy on tanks.” she says, before walking back to the gym.

She’d go to the weights, grab a two-hander and begin the squats. Meanwhile, the instructor would attempt to splash a cup of water over Duff. “Oi! Wake up!”
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:55 am

(I keep missing you D:)
While unconscious Duff found himself on a soft bed in an all white room bright as if the entire place was made out of light. Ravine could be seen sitting beside his head on the same bed. Duff slowly opened his eyes half way, moving his eyes to see the beautiful women to his side, the light shined enough to almost cover her face. 
"Ravine...it hurts uh..." he'd say as she'd lay a hand upon his head where a warm towel was.

"I saw you defeat that brute in the ring...Duffy" She'd say to him with a smile, looking down to his scarred face. his eyes would widen slightly at her words, a smile crept on his face as she spoke more.

"I've decided that you are now the leader of this fleet and I am your rightful girlfriend, we await your command...captain" she said with a wink. Duffy couldn't help but chuckle, his vast imagination giving him exactly what he wanted to see.

"Thats more like it, I knew you would see it my way.." he said, rubbing the back of his head with a hand, Ravine would place both of her hands on the sides of his face and leaned in forward 

"But first...I need you to...WAKE UP!"

Duff had a glob of water splashed on his face. This time he woke up on a floor with an instructor hanging over him like some type of statue. Duff would stand up and dart his eyes around in unprecedented excitement. "WHAT TH-..." he said before looking up at the instructor.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:52 am

Well, let’s hope he liked firing cannons or driving weird machinery, because he was going to do a bit more of that in the future. First, though, she needed to exercise, as much as it pained her. Now that the ship was rocking softly left and right, left and right, she needed someone to spot. She scouted around the people before her eyes laid on the black haired new guy who was going to be tanking with her. Maybe he could help?

NAH. She needed a fellow girl, since the squats were more than likely going to cause more than a little bit of excitement among men. At least, THOSE kind of men. She looked around, before spotting Allei looking bored as she was striking one of the training dummies with a wooden sword. “Hey, Allei! Wanna spot for me?” she called over, seeing Allei turn her head then shrug. “Sure!” she said before sheathing her sword and walking over.

Okaaay.. Thirty kilos should do. She went over to the machine, Allei stood behind her and placed her hands to her sides. “Thanks. How’s the training?” she asked, before unhooking the weights from the machine and lowered down, her legs bending until it looked more like she was sitting, legs at a ninety degree angle before rising up.
“Alright, I guess.” She replied, a woman of few words, but she was good with a tank, just needed a little more practice with a sword.
Think I might have someone to be your driver.
“What, black hair? He was stealing peeks at you, you know. When he should’ve been fighting.”
Well, he should be busy gunning instead. I’ll keep an eye on him.
“That’s what you say for most of the recruits. Watch out for that metal guy, I don’t like him.”
Yeah, well. Oi! Black haired kid! Uuh.. Hatty kid!” she called out as she lowered back down.

-

Meanwhile, the instructor sighed down at him. “What the hell were you running around for? When the alarm sounds, you drop to the floor, else that happens.” He looked around, before blinking. “You missed most of the introduction, and I doubt Ravine told you much. Go to a quartermaster, they’re the ones with yellow stripes on their vests, they’ll give you a blanket and pillow. You’ll need to find your own spot I’m afraid, this is an incomplete ship. We’re getting money to build another floor for storage and more crew quarters bu-“ He cut off as Ravine called for the black haired kid.

“She’s callin’. Oh, you’re also in the Tank division. Hope you like explosions.”
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2