One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Roger's Memory - Page 3 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Roger's Memory - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Roger's Memory - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Roger's Memory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Roger's Memory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Roger's Memory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Roger's Memory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Roger's Memory - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Roger's Memory - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Roger's Memory - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Roger's Memory

+2
Docile
Vaetric
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Roger's Memory - Page 3 Empty Re: Roger's Memory

Post by Raizen Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:19 am

Otoko Kaen Shisui
Otoko had stopped atop a rooftop just a few hundred feet away from the execution platform that the marines were currently guarding. From this position he was barely able to make out the figure of Ciguros and Colton, But he'd figured the more distance the better. As he stood atop a tall building, The nearly desolate streets just below, Otoko allowed a portion of his flames to ignite and spark off of his back and shoulders in small yet bright flash of orange light around him.

He allowed his flames to continue flowing, Expanding out and trailing along the back of his arms in an attempt at slight intimidation to the marine captain who had managed to somewhat cut the distance. This prompted Otoko to be on full alert, Ready to react at a moments notice, If even that.

Danryoku Kemono Shisui
Standing straight with his arms casually hanging down both sides of his body, Darnyoku didn't bat an eye as he was searched. He'd carried his Marine Identification Card on him, As marines were supposed to, And there were far more important things to worry about than where the marines hands wandered on his body. As he stood tall, He glanced over at the marine he recognized as Konpeki Smile. He'd heard his name being tossed around a few times, And knew that he was recognizable by the psychotic grin he quite often displayed. As well as his sadistic personality.

"Perhaps. I'm looking to speak with your commanding officer. And I must disagree, I have confidence in Kaito's abilities both in and out of combat. If Ciguros is your commanding officer, Then yes I'd like to speak with him."

Danryoku stated, Slightly perplexed to discover that Kaito was a tremor human. Though, If anything, That piece of information had only strengthened his existing confidence within the marine for his combat abilities.

Raizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:14 pm

Roger's Memory - Page 3 Xanthe10

Xanthe was enjoying herself quite a bit, it was rare these days for her to get any sort of action like this, so she allowed herself to enjoy the kiss a little longer. She was aware that the marines were long gone, but as stated, she was enjoying this.

Her lips parted slightly as an invitation for his tongue to join hers for a little play time.

Who knows, maybe she'd tag along with this stranger for a little while and help him blow up that execution platform and make an even bigger name for herself. That was a decision for a later time however, seeing as she was a little tongue tied.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:08 am

Mandoralla

Of course! I lead the charge!” She says, voice filled with pride as they walked. “My superior thought to chain me with guard duty as they fought against them, failing miserably without my presence! Once the Captain fell, I was free to rally the survivors and launch a devastating counter-offensive that broke their backs! With the help of the Voice, their headquarters was all but buried beneath dirt and debris.

Eventually they found themselves at the hospital, walking into the wards as she took off the armour protecting her modesty, allowing the doctors to patch her up with aloe-vera and whatnot for her burns. She’d nod to Heartley. “Aye. Captain!” She;’d say, giving a salute as he left for his business.

She got herself bandaged, shrugging of suggestions of ‘taking it easy’, and put on a uniform, she felt kind of vulnerable without her armour but at least she still had her hammer. The plate was off to the smithy to get fixed or to get new ones. She walked off to the armoury in search of the Captain, covered in bandages somewhat.

Vae

Vae looked contemplatingly at the picture of the rhino he’d made. IT was good.. But it could be way, way better. Or at least more interesting. He improved the legs, gave it two extra horns on its head, each smaller than the last. He supposed he should stop before it became impractical, before he felt something oppressive wash over him. Guess he was being looked at by someone or a load of people.

Well, refuge in audacity sometimes worked, so why not now? “Come on come all” He called out to the crowds around the execution platform and the passers by. “Watch as I draw the legends of the Blues, each one more terrifying and dangerous than the last!” He thought up a mental list on what he was doing to draw before moving on to the next. “The Tri-Horned Riverbeast of Burgel’s Way, said to be able to gore three humans at once in one charge! Not to scale.” He adds after as he drew the next drawing.

It was a lanky, long human with a pointy beard, swords for hands with a nasty grin. “Urell “Sword Arms”, terror of the northern reaches of East Blue, defeated by the Marines a hundred years ago!” He continued to lie.

And so he went on.

Tri-Horned Riverbeast.
Urell “Sword Arms”
“Minotaur” Hassi – A rather muscular woman with horns.
The Black Ripper – A shadowed figure that was flat with sharp teeth and claw-like hands, definitely not human.
Nano Rake – A small human, but with big oversized hands with sharp fingernails.
Heski’s Ender – A lion-like cat with long canine teeth, more like a sabretooth tiger.

Finally, he got to his favourites.

“And now, I draw to you the dreaded creatures of Kuricull!” He said, leaving his past canvas full of made-up beings behind to draw the real highlight of the show. “Behold!” (https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net/t295-kuricull-west-blue)

He’d draw a Lich-Fiend, Night Devil, Spooner, SlikSlik, three Cheshire Hyenas, a Skulluk and finally..

“The Girallon!” He’d say, gesturing to the large ape he had to jump in order to continue drawing.

“Finally, I will draw to you the execution of Gold Roger!”
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:29 am

Kaito normally would of shrugged off the insult made to him,he would of normally would of laughed it off with a big goofy grin on a normal day. But today Kaito was more preoccupied with controlling the gnawing hunger he had. So instead he looked in Konpeki with the straightest face a person could possibly give and spoke. "There are people I wish to protect I think that's why most people join the Marines I suppose.."He says as thoughts of his wife filled his head...If only he had be able to protect her...He wanted to get going as soon as possible something about this guy really bothered him and he wasn't sure if he would be able to control himself if the wrong thing was said.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:46 pm

Roger's Memory - Page 3 YL2TpRF

As their tongues swirled within one another's mouth and did a forbidden dance, Wynter realized that they seemed to be enjoying this perhaps a little too much and as much as he wanted to continue and how much his heart, lips, tongue and something else suggested continuing he thought about what he'd come here for and knew it wouldn't wait around for him all day.

Pulling away slowly and very reluctantly Wynter looked towards Xanthia with slight shock which was mostly covered up by a smile.

"That was . . . nice."

Feeling a little flustered Wynter turned to face the left where the Marines had exited and could no longer be seen. How long had they been . . . why did it matter as long as he enjoyed it. Exactly. But seriously how long?

As Wynter passed his glance back towards Xanthia he continued with his half a thought he'd started already.

"So, your a wanted criminal and I'm soon to be wanted or at least people are looking for me. So fancy givin' me a hand? Not that I need it or anything, just well, I haven't got a ship and once the platform's destroyed, I'm guessing I'm going to need to make a pretty quick escape."

Pulling his blue waist coat back on Wynter hoped to get a quick answer from Xanthia and more so hoped she would agree to join him. He could get used to those lips, COMPANY!

Smiling at her and awaiting her answer Wynter felt a little awkward but at the same time caught up in thoughts he shouldn't be having. He needed to focus on his career of piracy which stood before him and needed to start thinking about his next actions. He'd rid the harbor of one ship already, beaten a Marine and had just made out with a beautiful stranger who seemed to enjoy herself just as much.

"So yea, how about it? Also y'know, if you're looking for a crew to join, I'm lookin' to recruit."

Roger's Memory - Page 3 OMeDal7

Whilst waiting for Mandoralla to re-join him Heartly had been busy standing in the Black smith's collecting his newly crafted Heart Stopper. As he took it in hand he could feel the weight of it. It felt slightly heavier than the previous one but looked just as deadly and beautiful as the previous one. Grinning as he spun it on a single finger he slid it smoothly into the holster on his leg and smirked. It would be good to christen this new beauty with a hit.

"Thanks Smithy. Nice work on the barrel."

Grinning back at Heartly full of glee Smithy reached into a small metal box which looked as if it had been used an awful lot and turned to face Heartly.

"Here, I'm sure you could use a few of these. After the last time you saved my ass when we had those bandits I didn't get the chance to repay you, I want you to have these."

As Heartyl felt eight heavy things thrust into his hand he looked towards Smithy then towards his palm.

"Are these what I think they are?"

Heartly could feel his body struggling slightly to deal with the contents of his hand. Slipping the bullets into the Heart stopper he could feel the weakness draining from his body as the last one was removed. Looking at Smithy with a grin Heartly was expecting answers and Smithy knew.

"Those bandits had it in one of their bags, when you beat them I took it from one of their bags and figured I'd make some you could use out of it."

"You shouldn't have done that Smithy, you know that. But thank you, I'll be sure to put them to great use."

"Not a problem Captain."

Turning around to leave Heartly spotted Mandoralla covered in bandages and nodded to her.

"Good to see you all wrapped up Mandoralla, ready to get back out there? I still got that job for us." The scents were growing stronger and it was unnerving Heartly.

Roger's Memory - Page 3 P9lz9mK

As Konpeki received a reply from Shisui he could feel his grin growing a little bigger. He spoke about Ciguros being his commanding officer and how he'd like to speak with him, even how he had confidence in his comrade which Smile still felt was heavily misplaced. One day he'd fuck up and Smile would make sure to make things worse for him.

Not because he deserved it, not because he was a dick or anything, but just because this is the type of things Konpeki did. The kind of thing that made him who he was and why no body liked him.

"Well he ain't my commanding officer, but he's around. You best go find him and keep an eye on this one. You never know what chaos they could cause. God knows I'll be keeping my eye on them."

Retiring towards the stool he'd been relaxing on previously Konpeki awaited for the two to pass him by. He didn't much care for their company.

Roger's Memory - Page 3 21kfaXG

Watching from above the spectacle that was Vae and his artwork. Colton felt the need to keep an eye on this just in case. You never know how graffiti might become something bigger, especially in a world like this where people like himself have devil fruits that provide users with astonishing powers.

As the artist drew more and more and spoke much louder and even more Colton passed a glance towards Ciguros who had been behind Otoko this whole time before returning his gaze towards the artist who continued to bewilder people.

Stepping towards the edge of the rooftop with his guitar firmly on his back Colton allowed himself to drop down to the ground. He started producing ash around his feet as he leant against a wall keeping an eye on not just the artist and his creations but the overall surroundings as well.

Captain Ciguros however had been looking at Otoko from afar and was closing the gap. Making little to no sound as he did he continued on his patrol around the rooftops. He approached Otoko and stopped beside him. The flames meant nothing to him and if there was meant to be intimidation involved it was a pathetic attempt. He'd gone foot to foot with bigger and more ferocious pirates on the sea so a no name flea bag with a few flames was nothing.

"Mind if I ask what it is you're doing up here sonny? This is restricted space." Ciguros asked as his left hand rested on his side waiting for a response.

Roger's Memory - Page 3 ZDbbfyQ
Roger's Memory - Page 3 930CN2c

Walking down the street past a group of Marines, Tequila quickly made it past hoping not to catch their eye. Rekord however stopped and stared at them curiously wondering what it was they were doing. It looked like some sort of security check.

Laughing Rekord drunkenly due to having quite a bit to drink started to spill a little more than saliva.

"Ha ha! Tequila, they've got no idea. We already planted a bomb under there. But they dun even know it!"

Hoping no one heard it like he did Tequila rushed back grabbing Rekord's mouth and his torso and dragged him out of sight. Slamming him against the wall out of the sight of Marine soldiers Tequila shot Rekord a dirty and angered look.

"You cant say shit like that in front of Marines!"

"Oh gosh! I'm sorry, it's the alchamahol."

"Jesus christ Rekord, you're drunk!"

"You're sexy!"

Dipping his head in disappointment Tequila hoisted Rekord on to his bag along with the sack of bombs which hadn't all been planted and made a move. He needed somewhere to sober up himself and Rekord.

So not a pub.

If either of them attempted an attack on the Marine Head Quarters of Logue Town and tried to nick off with a ship in this state, they'd be banged up quicker than either of them could say it without hiccuping or slurring.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Okamiro Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:58 am

(OOC: A little late but better late than ever)

Coming up towards the port Andrè was very happy about himself. he had reached Logue Town. The party place for all pirates and the ideal place to gain recruits.

As he walked into town he went to the best place he knew to find recruits. The bar. but he was also feeling for a drink so go for the same.

as he walked into the bar there was very few people there. only a guy sitting in the corner a women sleeping half drunk over the counter and a very short guy with his back against the counter.

Andrè wasted no time getting a drink. paying for it with the small amount of money he had left. Then he sat by the counter and started to enjoy his drink which was nice and cold just the way he liked it.
Okamiro
Okamiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizen Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:12 am

Otoko Kaen Shisui
Allowing the marine to approach him, Otoko allowed his flames to remain at his sides just in case as he glanced at the marine and pointed to the large metallic platform that had been the site of the pirate kings execution so many years ago. Looking at the captain and speaking in a normal tone.

"Oh, Yeah. I'm a pirate, I'm looking for a crew to join. So I'm gonna help destroy that platform. I'm gonna make a name for myself here."

The young pirate said, As if he were completely unaware of what he was doing. He remained at the ready in any case, Just in case he'd need to dodge the captain if he was capable of doing so. After so many days of sparring with his lighting faster older brother, Otoko hoped all his training would be worth it if combat had to be initiated against the captain or any other marines.

Danryoku Kemono Shisui
Giving a soft nod and walking forward and ahead, Danryoku waited for kaito to follow him as he spoke.

"So be it then. Though I'll have you know, Should you attempt to purposely put either of us in a position of trouble or distress of any sort I will have to intervene. Thank you."

Danryoku spoke in a normal tone as he strode forward, Glancing to the left to see A marine with ash forming from his feet. At first glance, Danryoku had recognized the man somewhat, But at present his name escaped him.

"Excuse me sir, Do you know where I can find Captain Ciguros? My name is Danryoku Shisui, I'm a marine captain."

He said, Identifying himself to the marine before glancing over at Vae and clenching his fists ever so slightly in preparation for if anything bad were to possibly occur.
Raizen
Raizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:58 am

Xanthe wasn't overly disappointed when Wynter pulled away, she would've pushed him away eventually herself. She even had to stifle a laugh, as she could tell that Wynter felt awkward.

She grew more serious when he began asking her to help out with his plan, and then basically join his crew. Hmmm, it's not a bad idea to join up with this guy, even if he is a pirate... She mulled it over in her mind for a minute or two before grinning.

"Well, I suppose I can join up with you for this, besides blowing that execution platform sky high sounds like fun. I guess I'll also join your crew as well."

(Sorry for the late response!)
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:09 am

Mandoralla:

Entering the blacksmith, Mandoralla saw the Captaqin admiring a new gun. Quite frankly she had no taste for the things. Picking someone off from a distance was by no means honourable and brought no valour to the marines’ name nor their own. Pirates used them too. Weak. Spineless. Unable to withstand the might of her hammer once they were within swinging range. Her grin widened ever deeper as her pupils began to shake. Blood, ever drenched in gore as she’d swing, decimating all in her path, reducing human flesh to jelly and breaking them all in the name of-
Good. All in the name of good. Remember?

She took in a breath that came as a snarl, allowing herself to calm down, her grin lowering back to its normal proportion. She will smell blood again, however. The blood of that man who burnt her. She’d rend and rip him to shr-
Focus, you are being addressed.

Her attention snapped back to Heartly, nodding. “We will rend our enemies in the names of the MARINES!” She’d blurt out, shaking a little as she tried to keep herself under control, or the Voice was. The thought of its heavenly glow looking upon her brought a sense of peace, and she nodded. “Yes, Captain.

Vae:

Stroke upon stroke, brush on wall, Vae painted. A shoulder, a face, a hand, a chest, it didn’t matter what part he did in whatever order, so long as the final product was perfect. The flicker to create that one line, another to one hundred others in one. A faceless man gains a moustache, a nose, teeth, hair. His chest pierced by the two figures behind him. Yes, he would do them later, but for now his attention was focused on the Pirate King himself. How would he fare in battle, Vae wondered.

Would he be strong or weak? Full glory or but a shade of the power he possessed? Would he even have power, or would he be just as human as the two stabbing him? Would he keel over or would they all become an entity? He didn’t know, but he fully intended to find out. He felt a prickle on his ear, like he was being watched and not just from his spectacle. Yes, he may be drawing all sorts of attention to himself, but he hoped it was benign. Once finished, he’d turn to the crowd, bowing. “Gold Roger, in the ink. Donations are welcome![/color]” He’d say, grinning as he tossed a plastic cup onto the floor for money. May as well go the full performer while he was at it.

And then, when the time is right he’d strike.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:59 pm

((OOC: Due to the absent post of Sweet Dreams I am skipping Sweet Dream's post in order to continue the thread.))

Roger's Memory - Page 3 YL2TpRF

As Xanthie stifled a little laugh and Wynter noticed this he gulped a little trying to recompose himself He'd offered her the chance to join his crew for the time being seeing as she seemed up for aiding him in his actions to destroy the execution platform and if he could gather some help then great! He could probably handle it on his own but if he was being honest with himself, he didn't have a ship or much else which would aid him other than his own recklessness which would only carry him so far. 

As Xanthe mentioned that she could join him, Wynter's grin grew big. A little too big and he nearly lent in for another kiss before he realized time was ticking. That and it might be a little awkward. 

"Great! Welcome aboard. Even though I don't technically have a ship. But great!"

Beginning to lead the way towards the execution platform Wynter gestured towards Xanthe to follow him.

"So far the plan is to get into the town square and climb the execution platform. I'm going to make my grand speech at the top before I burn it to the ground. There should be other pirates attending as I've already made a nice little speech in a tavern and I'm sure word will spread.If I make my way up to the platform, you hang around in the crowd. I figure it'll be a good way to help me if you can handle people in the crowd and try to make a clear escape for us both too."

Seeing a Marine outpost up ahead which seemed to be checking people Wynter gulped a little before a smirk appeared once more. They could handle these guys.

"I hope you're up for a little rumble. Looks like the Navy is."

Before the sheer thought of just turning his waistcoat inside out to make it black even landed Wynter was already on his way towards a small rumble. Thankfully the street wasn't connected directly to the town square and would avoid drawing much or any attention at all. 

Roger's Memory - Page 3 OMeDal7

Heartly noticed that Mandoralla seemed a little out of it and didn't quite seem to be paying full attention which didn't much bother him as she snapped into consciousness a few seconds later and mentioned how they would rend their enemies in the name of the Marines. Smiling at her Heartly gestured for her to follow. 

"Thanks Smithy!" 

Leaving the black smith's Heartly took a quick whiff and paused for a second trying to pick up the closest scent. As it hit home in the back of his nostrils Heartly started leading the way. 

"C'mon Mandoralla, right this little job I've got for us, I can't give you many details because I don't have them myself but I can give you a bit of a low down. First things first as I'm sure you probably already know from a career in the Navy make sure you're ready for absolutely anything." 

Even Heartly at this point still had to tell himself to be ready for anything. 

"I'm a devil fruit user and I ate a fruit known as the Inu Inu no Mi: Model: Hell Hound. I've gained all the unique abilities of a Hell Hound one of which is the ability to predict death via stench and that's what I can smell right now emanating from all over Logue Town. It's a nice little trick when I want to beat someone to a crime or even stop one before it even takes place especially if no one knows about it. But All the stench tells me is that with the situation as it is currently someone is going to die. So we best get there and change it so no body does. It could either be a murder possibly happening right now or something more sickening such as torture. So lets pick up the speed."

Picking up his own pace Heartly looked back towards Mandoralla. 

"There's a few of these stenches around town so we're going to need to move quick, I have a feeling there's numerous of these attacks all scheduled to happen at the same time."

Roger's Memory - Page 3 P9lz9mK

Feeling that he wasn't doing his job right as he hadn't quite rattled Danryoku Kemono the bastard Shisui, Konpeki received a question from him about the whereabouts of Captain Ciguros. He didn't quite know the location and felt it best to merely say.

"I don't know where he's at. But maybe it'll be a good idea to check the town square. I haven't seen him anywhere in a little while."

Shrugging off the failed intimidation or awkwardness attempt Konpeki gripped his lead pipe tightly and begun spinning it at quite a speed round and round beside him as he started marching up and down behind the search post. He looked down the street to see a woman in yellow | orange clothing and a gentleman from earlier in a blue waistcoat. Perfect!

As Konpeki spotted these two he quickly gave an order.

"Tits, Balls, stand down this one's mine."

"But sir he's wearing a blue waistcoat!"

"Exactly so it'll be better for me to deal with them than yourselves."

Nodding realizing that if anyone could handle him it would be Konpeki, Tits stood down and backed away towards the stool Konpeki had been sitting on that Balls had now made his which she realized when she sat on his knee.

Grinning to himself Konpeki stood with his hands behind his back far in front of the search outpost. He had a surprise for Mr Wynter and it was going to be glorious.

Roger's Memory - Page 3 21kfaXG

Realizing that the gentleman drawing was nothing but a simple performer. A strange one but none the less a performer Colton made his way towards him. He spotted the cup he'd placed down and noticed how many people had placed a few beli they could afford into the cup even a few children who'd borrowed money from their parents just for this moment.

Approaching the gentleman Colton dug into his pocket and placed down a 5 beli note which floated into the cup. Standing beside Vae glancing towards the picture of a once known Pirate King Colton opened his mouth to speak.

"That's a good picture you've drawn there and what more of a fitting place to drawn it too. I can't imagine many other Naval soldiers would be too happy to see their town with such graffiti but I like it."

Whilst Colton was more focused on the picture in ink Captain Marlon Ciguros had other issues. Which were in the former of a young dumb pirate who didn't quite understand what some people were capable of.

At the mention of being a pirate and wanting to destroy the execution platform Ciguros reached backwards towards where his Mourning Star sat on his back.

((OOC: Mourning Star Weapon is a long 4ft staff with a steel thread and 5 diamond shaped blades hanging along it towards the end.))

Reaching for Otoko's neck at the back to show him no sign of anger or assault Ciguros spoke.

"Y'know. You should be careful who you say shit like that too. You may not think it now, but if you carry on that way you're going to land yourself into a very dangerous place known as Impel Down. I'd advise you to stray from daring anything as reckless as this but I know what a Marine's advice can do to young minds."

Thinking about how this kid could make a name for himself Ciguros continued with a rather harsh few words.

"If you're looking for a way to make a name for yourself here kid, there's one of two ways you could do that. You either help the Navy in a huge way or you die here. Those are the only two ways you're name is going to be known on a global scale."

The sad thing is for the most part Captain Ciguros was right.

Roger's Memory - Page 3 ZDbbfyQ
Roger's Memory - Page 3 930CN2c

Making their way down past a few of their spots already which they'd placed bombs Rekord and Tequila found themselves at a dead end. Neither of them could remember where they were headed to meet the mysterious gentleman who'd given them this job.

"Can you remember where it was he want-?"

"You mean you can't remem-(hic) remem- (hic) remember?"

"I'm not a navigator."

"Neither am I!"

"But you are a tracker, can't you find his scent or something?"

Taking a few strong whiffs and standing back up straight again Rekord laughed out loud shaking his head.

"Well? What? Any luck?"

"All I can- (hic) all I can- (hic) all I can smell is nitroglycerin and- (hic) and that booze we drank."

Out of anger and frustration Tequila launched a tightly clenched fist towards the wall which wasn't wall but the young stranger they'd been looking for who was awakened when Tequila's meaty fist met with his head through his robes.

"OW FUCK!"

Roger's Memory - Page 3 DagkGe5

As ever the betting man Koto found himself outside the back of a tavern. He'd made a few bets of which weren't the best choices as he'd not won any of them neither had the money to pay for them either. He'd been looking for some easy money and the way things were looking now he was about to get some easy money cause he knew something they didn't.

A brute of a man with a black vest and a pair of round lessened glasses and a shaven head and he was going down. Koto had been spinning his fist around for almost a good twenty minutes now. He'd started when they'd been in the tavern when he knew things were going south.

"You owe me 25,000 Beli ya little runt. Now you gonna pay up? Or do I have to get my money's worth outta kick yer sorry ass around?"

"Why don't you try it and see where it gets ya?"

Launching a heavy handed downward punch towards the Midget Koto's head it was quickly avoided by a step back of which Koto continued spinning his fist.

"Fuck ya little eejit!"

"Too slow!" Koto would cockily reply as another fist came barreling over his head only avoided thanks to his small stature.

"Ooh so close, but thanks for playing."

"Shut yer mouth!"

Bringing his foot down towards Koto again the assault was missed and sent the brute's foot splintering into the ground. The brute's girlfriends or other brutes as he would call them watched in horror as their leader was left to look like the no name twat he always would be.

With Koto having side stepped to the right avoiding another attack he decided it was time to end this pitiful charade and stopped the spinning in the form of a punch with a good force of super human strength behind it. Meeting his ribs of which would now all be cracked the brute known as Norris was sent flying back with his feet trailing dragging along the concrete. Hitting a trash can and meeting his end he lay on the ground groaning in agonizing pain.

With a cheeky grin Koto watched as his (girlfriends) decided to take things into their hands approaching Koto none realized that when Koto's hand slid on to his belt buckle that their end would be met too. Two barrels rolled down from either side of Koto's backpack and handles into his hands. Pressing his thumbs down Koto unleashed a hail of gunfire upon the brutes who came to avenge their fallen leader and did much of the same only with less broken ribs and more lead in their body than a pencil.

Smirking as he retracted the barrels Koto had found himself some real easy money.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizen Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:21 pm

Otoko Kaen Shisui
Upon feeling the Captain grab at his neck, Otoko's usual goofy demeanor disappeared in almost an instant, The blank expression on his face turning to something resembling the slightest of snarl like expressions as he listened to the marines words. After the marine had said his piece, Otoko glanced up and allowed their eyes to meet, His pupils slightly dilated as he clenched his fists ever so slightly. In breaking the deafening silence, He spoke softly, Addressing the captain.

"Ya know, You're probably right. I'll probably end up being tortured in the lowest levels of Impel down if I keep up this life of piracy.." The teen spoke, Cracking his neck ever so slightly before suddenly opening his mouth once more.

"But.. I don't care, That's not gonna stop me. I'd rather die than live my life knowing I didn't even try fulfilling my dreams. I can tell you're strong, But I don't care. I refuse to leave this Island without making a name for myself here." Otoko spoke softly, Stopping just to exhale before continuing once more.

"Tell me, Do you know what it's like to be beaten by your own father whenever you didn't live up to expectations, Or whenever you refused to conform to some tainted ideology? How about being locked in a basement and neglected of nourishment for hours at a time? Do you know what It's like to be mistreated and underestimated for the majority of your life? And do you know what it's like to have to face off against your own brother as he tries to end your life? I didn't think so. You may wanna move that hand of yours."

At the very moment his speaking ceased, Otoko allowed the portion of his neck that the marine had been gripping to erupt into flame as he ducked his head down slightly, Simultaneously using his legs to propel himself backwards several feet in order to put distance between himself and the captain. Landing a slight distance away, A familiar looking bright orange glow had begun to be given off as the teen then allowed a small amount of the signature flames he was able to harness cackle around the entirety of his body. Keeping the same facial expression, Otoko allowed his legs to remain shoulder width apart, Ready to act at a moments notice.

"That's why I have to fight you, I won't let you stand in the way of me finally proving my worth to the world. I need to make a name for myself, Even if I'm thrown in Impel down or killed doing so. I have to prove my father wrong, Prove Danryoku wrong.." The teen spoke, The last bit of his sentence being whispered under his breath.

"And I'll be damned if I let you stand in the way of that!" Otoko called out, Taking a combat stance but allowing his hands to remain in his pockets as he stared daggers at the captain. He didn't care how naive he sounded or how overconfident he looked, He had to do one thing and one thing only.

He had to make a name for himself, And he wasn't letting this marine get in the way of that.

Danryoku Kemono Shisui
As the captain continued to watch Vae, He quickly had realized that the man was just a street performer of some sort, And posed no real threat at the moment. After stopping and observing his Immediate surroundings, Danryoku quickly realized he was unlikely to get an answer as to the whereabouts of the commanding officer. As such, He had made the decision to head back towards the execution platform and join the rest of the stationed marines in protecting it.

"Kaito, We're going to defend the platform, I ask that you keep an eye out for any suspicious criminal or pirate like activity." The captain spoke in a soft yet gruff tone, Motioning for the marine he'd decided to partner up with whilst patrolling the Island to follow him.
Raizen
Raizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:51 am

He doesn't have a ship? Well, that will make escaping this island kind of fun! Xanthe thought holding her laughter in as she followed Wynter towards the execution platform.

"That seems like a decent plan, you climb up and I take on crowd control." She had been about to voice a few questions she had about the plan when she noticed the Navy checkpoint ahead. Someone seemed to be standing there waiting for them, well Wynter at least. Xanthe assumed the Navy didn't yet know she was working with the pirate intending to burn down the execution platform.

"A rumble? I'm always ready for a fight!"

Seeing as the marines ahead were waiting, Xanthe got her bo staff out. She gripped it in her hands, following Wynter towards the marines. This was going to be fun.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Okamiro Thu May 05, 2016 6:34 am

Finishing his drink Andrè desided he wanted to take a look around town. While he had been drinking he had heard some explotions, screams and so on from up in town and wanted to take a look at what it was. He figured that the exicution platform would be a good place too start mainly because some pirates thought they could tear it down or destroy it. he would show them.

Coming up towards where the platform was he saw a huge crowd of people. standing in the street openings towards the town square where the platform was. seeing no way to get through the crowd he did some quick thinking and entered a coffee shop nearby. Ignoring the owners protests he walked up too the roof too see how what was going on.

Due to his attire and placement he would now be very visible for any marine who would stare in his direction. but it was a risk worth taking.
Okamiro
Okamiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed May 11, 2016 12:23 pm

Kaito nods but chuckles softly at the younger mans words "I will try sir but it will be rather difficult giving the fact I'm blind..." Kaito says as he took out a cigarette and lit it quickly. But even as he did so he pushed his powers to the five meter limit. This made him feel suddenly tired for a moment before he got use to the large shift in his power usage.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum