One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
(Serious) Chains & Shackles [DONE] - Page 3 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
(Serious) Chains & Shackles [DONE] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
(Serious) Chains & Shackles [DONE] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
(Serious) Chains & Shackles [DONE] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
(Serious) Chains & Shackles [DONE] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
(Serious) Chains & Shackles [DONE] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
(Serious) Chains & Shackles [DONE] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
(Serious) Chains & Shackles [DONE] - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
(Serious) Chains & Shackles [DONE] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
(Serious) Chains & Shackles [DONE] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

(Serious) Chains & Shackles [DONE]

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(Serious) Chains & Shackles [DONE] - Page 3 Empty Re: (Serious) Chains & Shackles [DONE]

Post by Anarchy Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:54 am

As Sango went over him, he saw his pistol being raised. They were still at a close range, it was going to be hard to avoid a bullet.

Instead of dealing with a bullet, Sango dealt with the pistol, kneeing it. He redirected it, making Knot fire away at the ceiling. A couple rocks fell as the bullet missed.

Landing a couple meters away, Sango had a little more distance. This time, he would attempt something different again, he would try to fight at long range.

Speed Drip
Using the same technique as before, Sango created droplets of water. Launching them like bullets, Sango tried to gun down Knot this time.

Anarchy

Back to top Go down

(Serious) Chains & Shackles [DONE] - Page 3 Empty Re: (Serious) Chains & Shackles [DONE]

Post by FroYo Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:37 pm

The Auction House

"Oh?"

Knot didn't expect for the fish to redirect his pistol, maybe he did have a brain after all. He then saw as the fishman decided to fight from a long range, water droplets charged towards Knot at high speed. Knot chuckled.

"You think a bit of wat-"

He shut up as he remembered the technique which took down most of the guards, it was this same one! He dodged however he dodged a bit too late, one of the droplets tore through his shoulder. He looked at fish with an unhappy expression, this guy was starting to be a big nuisance. He aimed both of his pistols and ignored the pain in his shoulder, he fired around 4 bullets from each pistol so 8 bullets altogether.

The Sewers

"My... my mother!? Don't speak to me about my mother!" Trundle yelled, the fact the criminal was talking about his mother only made him more angry.

How dare a filthy criminal talk about his mother as if she knew her!? He yelled out before charging towards Leiko, woman or not, a criminal is a criminal. He got both of his fists ready and would attempt to squash the Leiko's head between both of his fists.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear, it seemed he had the complete opposite reaction to what she hoped. What could she do? She had put herself into a defenceless spot on purpose and it worked against her. He seemed to be coming in to attack her head, she had her puppet head, but she wasn't quite sure how much more damage it could take, especially since t was going to be sandwiched between the two.

"Aaaah!" She squeaked, placing her hands onto her head where she thinks he'd hit her, and from her left hand she discreetly edged out the stiletto from the back of her hand, at least one of the muscled man's fists is going to become as impaled as his gut, if he actually goes through with it, and since he's hitting her on the other side, it's just going to push her spike further in.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:03 am

Sango began running around trying not to get caught. Sprinting across the water bullets flew behind him. But he wasn't as fast as lightning, so one bullet landed in his left shoulder. Rolling over the sewer water, Sango got back up.

Scooping the sewer water, Sango attempted to kick water at Knot, throwing him off. With the speed drip, it could fake Knot out. No matter what his reaction was, Sango would head towards him with a power punch.

Fishman Karate: 5000 Ton Tsunami
This is an ever greater version of the 100 Ton Tsunami in which Sango upper cuts his opponent using his own momentum & weight to attack the opponent causing even greater damage.
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:16 pm

The Auction House

Knot saw the punch coming and was about to dodge it however he felt someone holding him down, it was MM. MM made sure that this time the punch would collide with the man since the battle was starting to get a little too long.

"G'night." MM said to Knot right before the punch collided with Knot's chin.

The punch caused Knot's head to face skyward and it also caused some of his teeth to fly out, his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he let out a slight moan. MM released him and Knot fell straight onto the ground, a pool of blood began to form under his head.
(OOC: Sango is not in the sewers so he is unable to collect sewer water unless he climbs down into the sewage. I'll let this slide.)

The Sewers

Trundle's fists dug into the spike, slowing down his fist. He let out a cry in pain as more tears flew out of his eyes. He got onto his knees and clutched his injured fist, first humiliated now beaten. That was it, he was ending this right here, right now. He began to yell and slam his non-injured fist onto the ground of the sewers. This caused the roof above the two to slowly crumble, boulders began to fall towards Leiko and Trundle.

"If I go down, you go down with me!"
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:22 pm

"Enough!" Shouted Leiko, she was up to  "here" with the vigilante over-exaggerated freakshow she had to face. "I am the daughter of Marthus Tiri, noble of the Tiri house. We have brought unto the government many a marine and agent alike. I have decided to see the outside world outside my birthright and I WILL NOT BE STOPPED BE THE LIKES OF YOU!" She practically lost it at the end, as she dug her hnds into her stomach and brought forth a puppet arm. A LONG puppet arm.

The arm (one joint per foot), sped toward Trundle and attempted to wrap around him, she had attached her strings to it as it was made, while she didn't have enough joints for the fingers, she simply tried to bring it as tight upon the muscled man as possible, in an attempt to quell him.

If she managed to do so, then she would continue to pressure him, constrict until he was either freed or something snapped.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:20 am

Right when Sango felt the contact, he knew the man was out. He finished him off. Noticing him not avoiding it, Sango looked below to find MM. Ah. So he helped him take down the man.

"Thanks. Hopefully there won't be any other opponents... We need to get out."

Sango turned to the slaves to see how they were doing. From his sight, it seems like everything was fine and under control. Except he didn't notice Leiko's battle...
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:12 pm

The Auction House

MM nodded as he hard the fishman speak, they did need to get out. However MM wasn't gonna exit just yet, he needed to check on Leiko, he wanted both the fishman and Leiko to help him with his cause. Maybe they could get their goals accomplished along the way too. He decided to invite the fishman now and then Leiko later, he was sure that she was capable of taking care of herself.

"I'm not gonna beat around the bush, I'm just gonna come straight out and say it. Would you, sir, like to team up with me?" he asked the fishman, extending his hand for a shake.

The Sewers

(OOC: I'm gonna say the arm is around his throat.)

Trundle felt something squashing him, he was too injured to push it away or attempt to escape. The thing got tighter and tighter and he was beginning to lose air. With the last of his strength, he muttered the following words:

"Sorry, mother..."

His eyelids then closed shut in defeat. Would Leiko continue to squeeze and kill him or would she let him live and escape?
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:20 am

Leiko looked up, the guy had weakened the ceiling, and she didn't want to be under it. It might crumble, it might not but she didn't want to take the chance. Looking bad toward her idiotic foe, she "hmmphed" in disgust.

"Stop talking about your mother. If you keep obsessing over her you'll just end up weak. You're weak, now stay DOWN." She said commandingly, before attempting to push him upwards with the puppet arm while he still had the arm around his neck, and then downwards, trying to slam him into the ground.

She would relinquish her grip from the mentally-ill man, and sink the puppet arm back into her stomach. She would turn around and climb up the ladders. "Oh, he was so scary! I thought I was going to die, but he slipped and fell on his head!" She exclaimed once she got up, to the fake-guard and fishman. "Wherever could we go now?" She said, breathlessly.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:50 am

Team.. up? Did this guy just ask Sango to team up with him? This was great! Sango had met humans for this first time, and his adventures were already starting. Of course Sango would like to adventure with this guy. But the only thing that kept him hesitating was the purpose. What did he mean team up? It already seemed like an unspoken alliance, they were working to free the slaves. What else would he want to do? Maybe he was a pirate? Whatever it was, Sango already knew they were going to adventure because of his actions already. The man helped him take out a devil fruit user and he was a fake guard who helped free slaves after all.

"Sure thing, but what for? We already saved the slaves, what else would we do?"

Sango awaited the man's reply. He wanted to know his purpose. Maybe the man was plotting to do something terrible and this was just the first part of his plan? Or maybe he was going to continue helping out innocents like he was doing now?
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:07 pm

"You see. I'm starting a group and I want strong men and women to join, fishmen included. My cause is to put an end to any kind of slavery or oppression and show the world that we all can live in harmony." MM replied to Sango's question.

"Now, what's your name?"

At that moment, Leiko had emerged from the sewers, she seemed to be relieved and claimed that the man had fell onto the floor by chance. Something was fishy.. and it wasn't the fishman. Eh, whatever.

"Ah Leiko, perfect timing, I'm guessing you heard what I said to the fishman. I was also gonna ask you to join, your skills with the puppet are phenomenal. You'd be an excellent addition."
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:09 am

Sango was liking the feeling of saving people. It was quite a fun adventure so far, saving the slaves. Doing this type of stuff all the time would be awesome. So... heck yes Sango wanted to join his group! Not only did he want to adventure, but he liked his purpose as well.

"Alright then. I'm in."

Extending his hand, Sango met the mans, and he shook. Sango was now officially a part of the revolutionary group. He was already excited for their future adventures.

"Sango, and yours?"

After shaking his now comrade's hand, he turned to see the pink haired girl. Then the man offered her to join as well. This would be interesting. It would be quite the bunch, the three of them were all quite strong. Also....... those were puppet skills?! Sango thought she had the abilities of a butterfly, since he witnessed her come out of a cocoon.
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:20 am

"What? Just like that?" Leiko blinked, as she walked toward them. The puppet armour pretty much just fell off as she walked. By the time she got to them, she was her usual, dress-wearing self. "I suppose you did help me, why not?" she said, on the inside she was a little amused. Well, at least she didn't have to pay every time she went on a boat. And there'd be some people to protect her as she controlled her puppets.

Hopefully they had a ship, anyway. "Are here any others?" She asked, but already knew the answer. He didn't bring anyone with him to help free the slaves, so he must've been alone.

Uuuugh.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:30 am

"Call me "Mirror Man". I'll show you why later." MM replied to Sango's question.

Alright, so now they had a group of three. Including him. It wasn't a big number sadly but it's start, hopefully they'd be able to raise that number as they went on more journeys.

"Well... it's only us...it's a start, at least." he replied to Leiko's question, feeling a little awkward.

One of the slaves then approached MM, he some clothes and a mask.

"We found these outsi-"
"That's mine, thank you."

He took the clothes from the slaves and thanked him once more, he wasn't gonna put them on here. That would be embarrassing! So he decided to only put on his mask for now.

"Our work here is done, let us move out."

THREAD END
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:25 am

Discounting this thread
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum