One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Mini Pokemon RP Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Mini Pokemon RP EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Mini Pokemon RP EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Mini Pokemon RP EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Mini Pokemon RP EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Mini Pokemon RP EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Mini Pokemon RP EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Mini Pokemon RP EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Mini Pokemon RP EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Mini Pokemon RP EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Mini Pokemon RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mini Pokemon RP Empty Mini Pokemon RP

Post by Fin~ Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:49 am

This is a pokemon rp like mystery dungeon, we rp as pokemon, with max 4 people and follow a story, it is a small rp with no post length requirements and just intended as something between posts.

people who are in :

Name: Fifs
Pokemon:Eevee
Sex: Female
Nature: Modest
Moves you know:

Sand attack
quick attack
tackle
swift
bite

Name: EXCALEB00RR.
Pokemon: Honedge.
Sex: ???
Nature: Serious.
Moves you know:

Tackle
Fury Cutter
Swords Dance
Shadow Sneak

Last edited by Izzy on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Mini Pokemon RP Empty Re: Mini Pokemon RP

Post by Vaetric Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:22 am

Both sound fun! :3
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:01 pm

im leaning as a short fun rp, where we play as pokemon.

if you are interested to join just fill this in

Name:
Pokemon:
Sex:
Nature: (For example jolly or brave)
Moves you know:

Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Name: EXCALEB00RR.
Pokemon: Honedge.
Sex: ???
Nature: Serious.
Moves you know:

Tackle
Fury Cutter
Swords Dance
Shadow Sneak
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:25 pm

Name: Fifs
Pokemon:Eevee
Sex: Female
Nature: Modest
Moves you know:

Sand attack
quick attack
tackle
swift
bite

It was cold, very cold and fifs was walking around, she was being quite tired, and wondered what today would bring her. Fifs was not a common eevee as her fur was a bit off, she was one of the fabled shiny pokemon though this only brought distress to her, her family didn't think that she'd belong there and thus she roamed the world in search of friends.

At a open patch in the forest, there she saw an apple treem staring at the apple she wondered if there was a posibility to get it,
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 am

EXCALEB00RR floated solemnly across the forest. Its trainer had abandoned quite a few pokemon over the course of his career, simply to get "cooler" or "stronger" ones. He even gave them stupid names, like calling a Dunsparce 'theblob', and unfortunately he had gotten a bad name as well.

The only reason why he wasn't able to defeat her was because he had fought a Drowsy beforehand, so its health wasn't very high. And so it was, that EXCALEB00RR had been released into the forest, floating aimlessly in search of... Things.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:37 am

Fifs was trying to find out what the best way was to get herself some fresh apples, she wasn't really big, nor did she have moves to shake a tree, she could use swift, but well her aim wasn't the best. but it was worth it.

Shooting out many small stars at the trees, that cut some apples loose and made them fall Fifs was one of the happiest eevees alive, she looked around and saw that close to the apples was someone else, what could it be? she wondered and stared at it, as she walked over to one apple, to atleast secure some food for herself
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:56 am

Honedge continued to float around in melancholy, not really paying much attention to its surroundings until an apple fell onto its hilt, causing it to stop. It's one eye blinked before it notices the Eeevee.

Looking down at one of the apples that fell from the tree, it stabbed one in half and used the flat part of its blade to throw the two apple pieces toward the Eevee, like golf.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:20 am

As Eevee saw that the pokemon came closer, she quickly saw that it was a honedge, a ghost type pokemon that would find its home in a sword, it looked quite cool. but fifs didnt know what to think, she stared at the pokemon, that stabbed one of the apples in two, and threw a part towards her.

her eyes grew bigger and the fear from before was gone and she thanked the pokemon with a nod and slowly started nomming on the apple. some ghost pokemon liked teasing others but this one seemed kind.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:40 am

"Hello." The Honedge said, looking around the forest. "The leaves are green today, are they not?" He asks, looking up at the tree. He did remember seeing something sparkly, which probably came from the little pokemon to get food. Of course though... Honedge is a sword, and therefore probably doesn't even need food.

There were other ways of getting sustenance, though.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:37 am

''hello, I am Fifs'' the somewhat shy eevee said on a pitch that was just hearable, '' yes the leaves are very green, the sun must shine a lot here'' she said smiling a bit, fif always loved running around in the sun, and playing with shadows '' some people say that the sun is a very big pokemon, I don't know if that is true'' she said wondering on the honedges opinion as she stared into the sky.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:26 am

"I've recently been released from my trainer. My nickname was EXCALEB00RR. The Honedge looked up toward the sky, "I don't know." He said, simply. "I am more interested in the moon. Would you think that might be a pokemon as well?" Honedge looked around, it wasn't feeling particularly hungry.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:45 am

'' I think this might be a pokemon too, but i am not sure. to be honest '' he said looking at the sky and watching the hone edge, she wondered why a trainer would release it and why it would give him such a silly name. ''trainers always want me to evolve, and about my strange skin, not because they like me'' she said looking down sadly.

In the distance a loud bang would be heard.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:42 am

"I've heard you evolve into many forms. I think my trainer wanted one, but no one was willing to trade." Honedge replied, before blinking with its solitary eye. "What might that be?" It asked in a monotone voice, before floating into what he thought to be the direction of the noise.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 am

'' I do evolve into many many forms, there are like 8 different forms I can turn into, but I don't know what of my brothers or sisters I want to be'' she said lost in her thoughts as she was disturbed by the large explosion heard a little away from here.

the honedge asked her what it could be, and seemed ready to find out, he floated to the location, fifs said'' lets go there, it looked like an explosion, and it seemed big''

when the two arived at the place of distrest a large crater was seen, a garchomp stood there, in the middle and smoke came from the place that he used the draco meteor on. infront of him was a pokemon, apperently it had entered the teritory of the dragon, before the two could flee the garchomp got the eyes on eevee and honedge.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:01 am

"Oh. Do not mind us. We've only just arrived." Honedge said, floating a little lower to the ground, keeping its eye on the Garchomp. "Perhaps you should retreat to an undisclosed location, one-of-many-evolutions." It added, it appears to have kind of like a butler voice, actually. Though, its sash does wrap around the sheath, slowly unsheathing itself.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:16 am

The garchomp stared furiously at the pair who had appeared in his area, he had already defeaten a stupid mightyena that was wandering around, and now some little kids were wandering in his garden, the honedge was saying they just arived, but the garchomp wasn't just going to let them go off easily, was he?. they were just trespassing in his area, but they were not as hostile as the mightyena.

'' C-can I offer you an apple'' fifs stated shaking as she rolled an apple down towards garchomp, '' why are you so angry'' she asked hoping the garchomp would calm down, '' ever since my little gibles been missing, ive increased securitys all those damn thiefs around here and even bad pokemon, I can't even let my kids go for a small walk'' the angry mother stated

fifs wondered and looked at honedge, should they try to find the gabite back, she didnt have much to do anyways
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:56 am

Honedge re-sheathed itself. "And what if we were to go and search for your lost one?" He asked, looking around for a brief moment. "Where was he last? Or perhaps one of his or hers' favourite spots?" Maybe the kid got stuck on a branch or something, though... It'd be bad if it were caught by a trainer or something, that'd make the thing quite... Difficult to retrieve.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:31 pm

''his favourite spot is the glowmist cave, though the entrance is too big for me, its the only place I haven't searched'' the garchomp said, still on its guard to attack the two if that was needed.

fifs looked at excaliboor and asked '' why don't we go look for the gible, we could be of help to garchomp, and have some adventure too'' fifs said as her eyes sparkled like diamonds, in caves there could be treasures, and where treasures were, lots of snacks could be bought.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:15 am

"I guess we should." It didn't really want to tangle with the Garchomp, so they might as well help her out. Hopefully fitting wouldn't be an issue for the Honedge, it could just point its blade toward the cave and slide through the rocks, but at the moment it was time to find the cave. "Where is this cave?" It asked, maybe the Garchomp would be able to tell them.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:42 am

Garchomp pointed over to a mountain, '' at the foot of this mountain is a cave. my son used to go there a lot, you can't miss it as an oak three times bigger as the others stands close'' the garchomp said and Fifs nodded.

'' We should go, maybe the gabite is in danger'' fifs said as she lead the way, following garchomps orders. a big oak shadowed a small entrance, no wonder that garchomp couldn't enter. luckily the two could. it was very dark. '' do you have any way to create light?'' fifs asked the honedge
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:35 am

"Perhaps." The Honedge replied, unsheathing itself. It went over to the nearest wall or rock, and threw itself at It, attempting to leave momentary sparks. "Hm.." It said in failure. Excab then pointed itself up into the air, doing its sword dance move, it then struck the rock, therefore creating momentary sparks that illuminated the cave for brief moments.

"Can you see anything?" Honedge asked, it couldn''t see anything due to its eye being upon the hilt.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:45 am

'' maybe this will work'' fifs asked as she shot her swift through the cave, lighting up the are with her stars but this wasn't so smart as she acidently hurt a band of zubat, who flew their way '' I dont think they like us anymore'' fifs said looking down a bit. wondering if she should fight them or run away
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:57 am

"I'm not sure if they would've liked us anyway." He said, a bit fuzzy on his knowledge of Zubats, they may be weaker against his steely exterior and ghostly interior. Though, he couldn't say the same for the one behind him. "You go on ahead, I should be able to hold them off. I'm sure I had about two days worth of training with the one who released me." He said, before activating his shadow sneak ability

He turned into shadow, sneaking up behind the Zubats before re-appearing. "Come, winged ones!" He called out, attempting to draw away the Zubats.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:23 pm

" are you sure" fifs asked staring at the honedge. Who was going to fight them himselves. She nodded and ran on. As the zubats stared at the sword taunting them.

There were three zubats. And they used their tackle on honedge
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next