One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Whitelisted & Standard Applicants (Character Registry) Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Whitelisted & Standard Applicants (Character Registry) EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Whitelisted & Standard Applicants (Character Registry) EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Whitelisted & Standard Applicants (Character Registry) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Whitelisted & Standard Applicants (Character Registry) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Whitelisted & Standard Applicants (Character Registry) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Whitelisted & Standard Applicants (Character Registry) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Whitelisted & Standard Applicants (Character Registry) EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Whitelisted & Standard Applicants (Character Registry) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Whitelisted & Standard Applicants (Character Registry) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Whitelisted & Standard Applicants (Character Registry)

3 posters

Go down

Whitelisted & Standard Applicants (Character Registry) Empty Whitelisted & Standard Applicants (Character Registry)

Post by Musemaster™ Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:30 am

I was on the board, and noticed my App of 4 days ago had barely been Viewed, let alone responded-to.

THEN, I noticed THIS!

This was three (3) minutes ago.

Now, I went back to look at my Application:

So, long question rendered
short:

What does it require to earn Whitelisted applications? I noticed the other apps were speedily approved and moved, while mine - that of an average Member - is still sitting there next to the WIP apps.

If I could get in on that VIP Treatment, I'd be ETERNALLY grateful.
Musemaster™
Musemaster™

Back to top Go down

Whitelisted & Standard Applicants (Character Registry) Empty Re: Whitelisted & Standard Applicants (Character Registry)

Post by Vaetric Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:38 am

Sorry about that, I wasn't sure whether you could make a Fishman or not yet, as you'd require a character in the grand line in order to make fishmen, so I was waiting for Deviant's word on whether that rule was still there.

Also, those were stat approvals D:
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Whitelisted & Standard Applicants (Character Registry) Empty Re: Whitelisted & Standard Applicants (Character Registry)

Post by Musemaster™ Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:12 am

A Fish-Man can live anywhere! I put that he has the desire to help improve relations between Fish-Men and Humans. I don't reckon there's any reason why he can't be in whatever Blue everyone starts off at.

I prefer highly to play races that are both extraordinarily unique, and (if applicable) Hybrid Race. Fish-Men, while not Hybrid persé, kind of fit my modis operandi. :p
Musemaster™
Musemaster™

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:06 am

Maximillion there is a thread to post your app in if your app hasn't been reviewed for 24 hours which can be found here.

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net/t403-bump-thread

The difference between checking my characters and your character was a few things. You character requires an entire review to be checked from top to bottom my characters only needed a very quick review which was just approving the stat upgrades thus it was a quick job also I personally asked Vaetric myself whilst I was on the chatbox with him if he wouldn't mind doing so. It is not VIP treatment at all.

Also the question Vaetric was asking wasn't anything to do with where fishman can live or anything. It was more a question to how the rules have been in previous times and currently. The rules previous were that you could only make characters who were from the Grand Line, by this I mean characters who were species that were only found in the Grand Line by having a character from a blue reach the Grand Line. However now the rules have changed so people can start in the Grand Line because too many people complained about not being able to jump start to being in the Grand Line at start at a stronger level.

~Deviant~
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down