One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
The Art of being Hunted Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
The Art of being Hunted EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
The Art of being Hunted EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
The Art of being Hunted EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
The Art of being Hunted EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
The Art of being Hunted EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Art of being Hunted EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
The Art of being Hunted EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
The Art of being Hunted EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
The Art of being Hunted EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

The Art of being Hunted

2 posters

Go down

The Art of being Hunted Empty The Art of being Hunted

Post by Izu Thu May 21, 2015 10:50 am

The coastal town of Breyas is a small one with a few hundred people at most residing there. It was a peaceful town despite the number of pirates and other criminals passing through. Most of those travels never even tried anything, and if they had a bounty, they never left. In Breyas resided a well known Bounty Hunter, who was very good at what he did.

This man went by the name of Xavier Jones, and early that morning before the sun even rose, he was up drinking coffee and reading through some new bounty posters. Jones lived on the opposite side of town from the coast. Far from the ruckus of early morning fishermen setting out for the day.

Closer to the coast on Main Street, where all the shops were, a young woman with blonde hair was finishing a masterpiece before the sun would come up. Gas mask on and spraypaint can in hand, she worked quick, adding the last few stripes of paint. On the wall of a government building, the words I will be back - 2 were written in a fancier style of graffiti. After the two, were quickly painted faces, two of them to be exact. The final touch added, the woman darted down a nearby alleyway.

Once out of sight from anyone who might have seen her, the woman removed the mask revealing herself to be Two Faced Xanthe, a wanted woman with a bounty of 7,000,000 beli. The 2 followed by two faces was her calling card, having taken to the name given to her quite well. Xanthe sat on the ground to listen for the reactions to her master piece.

"Well, let's wait for the fireworks." Xanthe muttered with a slight grin.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

The Art of being Hunted Empty Re: The Art of being Hunted

Post by Ser Random Thu May 21, 2015 5:21 pm

Iggy hadn't been in the small town of Breyas for very long, the same goes for West Blue itself. He hadn't been to West Blue very much in his travels even while his father was around. There wasn't much in the town, a small population with some decent shops and an almost run down inn. The in was run by a small old man who looked close to the end of his days. Iggy had actually found the old man nearly past out attempting to hold shut a deep gash. It didn't take long to sew it up and get him back inside. The old man decided it was adequate to let him stay for free since he saved his life.

So it would be in this place that his day would start. Nodding to the old man as he passed by the front desk and went out the door. His black cloak was pulled up to make sure he was covered now being exposed to the populous the last thing he wanted to do was cause a panic. It was rather early in the morning, as the rising sun lit the small town easily. Citizens were getting to work, opening the shops, picking up the necessities for the day maybe even the week.. He would receive a few looks from townspeople as he weaved in and out phasing through the people as if he were a ghost.

The direction in which he was headed would take him to the outskirts of town. Iggy was hoping that there would be some uncultivated land where he could pick up some herbs to make a paste for the old mans gash. Just because he was passing through didn't mean that he couldn't help when it was needed The life of a doctor was very lax and sometimes challenging, but it wasn't something he could turn down and go off and do what he wanted. This was passed down from his father. The undying will of helping those in need.
Ser Random
Ser Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Fri May 22, 2015 9:31 am

The voices of angry men met Xanthe's ears, and she couldn't help but chuckle. It was clear to the young woman that her art had been discovered. True enough, several men in black suits were standing in front of the building, calling for the town guard. "Do you idiots see this? How could you let this happen!" One of the men snapped angrily. Another of the men were calling a few others over to wash the paint off.

Grinning, Xanthe got to her feet. It wouldn't be long for these men to start searching for the culprit. She left the alley and walked right past the men that were still yelling at the guards for not being vigilant enough. They were so busy yelling, that none of them noticed the blonde passing them. Once past, Xanthe turned down a different street and headed farther into town.

"Let's see what else I can get away with in this place." she said with a chuckle. A few woman opening a grocery store for the day, waved at Xanthe, who smiled and waved back. She really was two faced. Xanthe found that many of the people here were friendly.

The blonde took noticed an inn, she made a mental note of it, reminding herself to stop back later and see if any rooms were available. For now she wanted to scope out the town's outskirts for any hideouts for when she really needed to lay low. Like now. She really needed to avoid being caught so early on.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Random Fri May 22, 2015 1:54 pm

The sun was a bit higher in the sky as the day past by. A few clouds could be seen rolling through the sky as the buildings began to fade into more simpler things like grass, trees and wildlife of the island. It was nice how isolated the wilderness was compared to how quickly the town had filled with people once the sun had shown its face. Taking a five minute break to rest his feet Iggy took a seat at the base of a tree hoping the shade would last a few minutes for a cooldown.

It had been quite a while since Iggy had experienced nature in such a way, it was the utmost honor. Not everyone is just allowed to willy nilly experience things in such a way that relaxes them. Well it was time to move on so elegant;y Iggy picked himself up and began to get back on his way. He wasn't looking for much just a few common herbs that grow in nearly all the blues. If you were to grind all of them together it makes a nice thick paste, which when spread on a wound helps to seal it and prevent infections. Something that Iggy made sure to never do was expose any of his medical procedures or ingredients so that way people couldn't steal his glory or mess something up.

A small smile crossed his face as he bent over to pick up one of the most ugly little blue flowers he had ever seen." A weed my ass" he mumbled. It was a shame that most people dismiss or are simply to ignorant to realize that this ugly little flower was the base for a lot of medicines. "Two more to go" he said as he shoved the flower into a pocket within his black cloak. .
Ser Random
Ser Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Tue May 26, 2015 7:47 am

Xanthe continued on her way, she even began whistling an off key tune as she walked down the street. So far so good, no one seemed to suspect a thing, plus it was still early in the morning, so the news hadn't spread to far yet. While these thoughts and many more roamed in Xanthe's mind, one of the towns guardsmen had been sent to find Bounty Hunter Jones. Nervously, the guard knocked on the door. Jones was known to have a temper.

The door was opened by the bounty hunter himself, sipping from a pristine white coffee mug, "You are interrupting my morning coffee, this had better be good."

The guard took a deep breathe and launched into the tale of what had been found that morning. As he spoke, Jones listened thoughtfully, occasionally sipping some of his coffee.

"I guess I can come help, on one condition, I lead the entire investigation. I'll be there in five, let me finish my coffee first." The door was promptly slammed in the guards face.

Jones went straight back to the kitchen table where he grabbed a stack of wanted posters. He pulled five of them out, before putting the rest back. All five persons on the wanted posters were known for crimes like the one he'd just heard about, so it was likely one of them was in town. Downing the rest of his coffee, Jones grabbed a hat and headed for the door. One of the wanted posters had a picture of a certain blonde woman...

Meanwhile, Xanthe had reached where the town met nature. "Right, time to find a hiding spot." she muttered, gazing about with a partially curious expressing.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down