One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Serious: Familiar Faces (Open to Vae and Fro, for now.) Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Serious: Familiar Faces (Open to Vae and Fro, for now.) EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Serious: Familiar Faces (Open to Vae and Fro, for now.) EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Serious: Familiar Faces (Open to Vae and Fro, for now.) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Serious: Familiar Faces (Open to Vae and Fro, for now.) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Serious: Familiar Faces (Open to Vae and Fro, for now.) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Serious: Familiar Faces (Open to Vae and Fro, for now.) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Serious: Familiar Faces (Open to Vae and Fro, for now.) EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Serious: Familiar Faces (Open to Vae and Fro, for now.) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Serious: Familiar Faces (Open to Vae and Fro, for now.) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious: Familiar Faces (Open to Vae and Fro, for now.)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Serious: Familiar Faces (Open to Vae and Fro, for now.) Empty Serious: Familiar Faces (Open to Vae and Fro, for now.)

Post by FroYo Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:56 am

"I don't know to steer!~ Oh, I drive like I just drank beer!~ Someone give me a map!~ Just place it on my lap!~"

Sounds of animals dying could be heard on the wide ocean. I kid you. It was just the lovely singing from the lovely Takao who spun the wheel one way and then a few seconds later, the other way. Meanwhile, Bily covered his ears, preventing Takao's music from entering. The group had been sailing for 3 days now. Still no sign of anything which looked like a island, just birds, water and clouds. The sea can be a lonely place, with only the moon, sun and stars as your only friend. Anyways, enough of my rambling. Let's get back to the group! Takao just kept on turning the wheel, left, right, right, left. It made Billy wonder if they were going in circles for the past 3 days! However suddenly a shadow of an island appeared on the horizon.

"Oiii! I see something!" Takao yelled.

"Yeah, I see it too. It's an island!"

Takao smiled as the ship drew closer and closer.

"Haha! All thanks to my awesome sailing skil-"

"Hey watch out, a rock!"

Takao quickly turned to face the front of the ship, only to notice that Billy was playing a dirty joke on him. Oh Billy.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Serious: Familiar Faces (Open to Vae and Fro, for now.) Empty Re: Serious: Familiar Faces (Open to Vae and Fro, for now.)

Post by Vaetric Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:09 am

Meanwhile, Mishi didn't even care about what sounded like a whale's dying squeals, she was too busy clinging to the mast of the ship. Why did she have to go with them? She could've found maybe a haystack in which to lie in, or perhaps hid in a house. This was the worst thing she could've done. She absolutely -hated- the sea. With it's... Vastness, and inability to escape if the marines suddenly just... Just APPEAR out of nowhere. And there were creatures as well. Absolutely ugly.

And terrifying. They don't even blink. What DOESN'T blink? Things that live in the water, hat's what. She practically climbed up the mast like a monkey as soon as it was called that there was a 'rock', giving a muffled squeal, Will she drown here? She didn't want to die! She looked toward the front of the ship... Nothing. "I swear, Billy!" she said, giving him a murderous look. Why would he do such a thing? How was he not scared of the terrifying, large ocean?
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Serious: Familiar Faces (Open to Vae and Fro, for now.) Empty Re: Serious: Familiar Faces (Open to Vae and Fro, for now.)

Post by FroYo Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:34 am

Billy laughed and laughed. He couldn't believe he had actually fooled him, what a stupid person Takao was. However Takao wasn't laughing, nor was Mishi. In fact, they were feeling pretty annoyed with Billy's "humor". Meanwhile, the ship drew closer and closer until finally it arrived at the docks. Now. How were you supposed to dock again?

"Um... does anyone know how to dock!?" Takao called out, staring at the docks which were a few minutes away.

He gulped. They had to do something, or the ship would crash right into the docks of this island.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 am

Land? LAND?! She slid down the mast, her sunglasses catching the sunlight, giving herself a cool look as she ran toward the steering wheel. She was just improvising really, but she needed a way to get off this ship without alerting more people. She tried to push whoever was in the way... Out of the way, then slid the wheel so that it slid along the edge of the docks, took a rope, ran to the mast, and tied it up. She then jumped off the ship and onto the docks as it passed, and tried to tie the rope against the woody-jutting-bit of the docks.

She thought she has seen this done before, the rope should stop the ship from going anywhere, and it should also, first and foremost... Stop the ship! Of course, that WOULD be great, if it was strong rope. Hopefully the rope was strong. Please be strong. But still, she was off that godforsaken boat! And... If anything went wrong with the ship, she was near enough on dry land, unlike those two if they decided not to jump with her.

Wait... She left her beli on the boat!
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:02 am

Thanks to Mishi's quick thinking and quick moves, she had stopped the boat from crashing as the rope was strong enough to hold. Takao chuckled, puffing his chest out as he done so.

"I was just about to do that!" he called out.

Jumping off the boat alongside Billy. Takao looked at the island ahead. A big sign welcomed them. The sign read:

"Welcome to Baterilla!"

Sure was a big sign. The shipwrights worked hard at the docks, cutting wood, lifting wood, connecting wood. It was a typical shipwright life. However they weren't here to watch shipwrights all day, Takao needed a bite to eat! They haven't had anything to eat for 3 days!

"Man, I could sure use a bite to eat. How bouts we look around for some place to chow down. You still have that bag of beli right, Mishi?"
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:06 am

Mishi boarded the boat once again, filled with uncertainty. How was she sure the boat wasn't going to blow up or break at any moment? She took careful steps, baby steps. The rope was there, it should be fine. She quickly snatched up the beli from it's hiding place and clambered back onto the dock. She just heard snippets of what Takao was saying, but she didn't like what she heard last. "Whaaaat?!" She exclaimed. They use her money. HER MONEY. For trivial things like food and water?

She took a step to slap Takao, but felt a little dizzy. She steadied herself. Maybe it was wise to get a drink or something. Now that the fear of water was away, she felt parched. Her stomach grumbled. And hungry. "...All right." She sighed, just this once. She'll make back the money anyway, probably. Maybe there's some good chance for business on this island? She accompanied Takao towards the nearest inn.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:19 am

The group walked. Looking for any possible place to grab something to eat, however Baterilla was a big island which made it harder to search for an inn. Takao decided that he should use this chance to brighten up the mood.

"So guys, how about we sing a so-"

"No."

"You didn't le-"

"Everything you say is stupid."

"Now that's a little har-"

"Shut up."

Takao looked over at Billy, clenching his fists. That guy needed a good punch to his face but he was too weak to give that to him so he had to contain his anger for now. Meanwhile, a piece of paper flew right onto Takao's face, stripping him of his sight.

"I knew this day would come! I'm blind as a bat! Please god, save m-"

Billy took the paper off Takao's face and looked at it with a surprised expression. He showed it to Mishi.

"This is.. you?"

What he was holding up, was indeed her wanted poster.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:25 am

Mishi shook her head as Takao asked if they wanted sing or something. She silently agreed with Billy, he wasn't the best singer. In fact, he wasn't even meliocre. Of course, it'd be rude saying that to his face, and she as a bit preoccupied the other moments in which he sang. "Would you two stop it alrea-" She blinked as a piece of paper hit in him the face.

After Takao had claimed he had gone blind, which was weird, since people usually see only black, and the colour of paper is usually white or yellow. Her heart leapt to her throat as she noticed her face on it as Billy showed it to her. "No!" She yelped, attempting to grab it. "Give it to me!" She needed to rip it up, then less people would be able to see it. One less nuisance in the world. But... These two have already seen it!

(( If it works in Assassin's creed, why not here? ))
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:08 am

((Funny how I was thinking of ACIII while writing that post.))

"Oook." Billy said,a little shocked at Mishi's reaction to the poster.

He didn't even get a decent look at it, all he saw was her picture and that was really it. Too bad it was now in shreds, maybe it was an embarrassing pic- Too much thinking, they needed to find an in,, not argue over things like posters. Meanwhile Takao didn't even really care about that good for nothing sheet which made him temporarily blind, the first priority was finding an inn. After another couple of minutes, the group had finally ran into an inn. It was clearly labeled inn, wasn't really hard to miss.

"Heheh! Can't wait to get my hands on some grub!" Takao said rubbing his hands together.

He pushed the double doors open in style, walking down over to the counter like he owned the place. He got a few dirty looks from the men on other tables. Sitting on a seat infront of the counter, Takao slammed his hand onto it.

"Give me some apple pie and something to wash it down."
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:19 am

Phew, she managed to rip it up. The smarter one looked a little suspicious, but he didn't seem like he was going to do anything. Takao meanwhile, waltzed off into a tavern of some sort. "Hey!" she said, walking a bit hurriedly to catch up with him. Her stomach rumbled once more, and she got another bout of dizziness.

She entered the bar with about seventy percent less ego than Takao, making sure not to get into eye contact that paper was floating around. Maybe some of these people were bounty hunters? Marines?! Slavers? Like that last island? Well, she won't fall for it this time. "Genmai, please. And water. she nodded. She felt like hakumai, but she probably needed the nutrition. Hopefully they cooked rice here.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:47 am

"Oh and I'll take a few drinks, feeling pretty thirsty." Billy said to the Bartender who wrote down the orders on his note pad.

"Coming right up." the man behind the counter said as he put the pencil he was writing with behind his ear and walked away.

Takao slumped over the counter, his belly growling in hunger. Now he had to play the waiting game. Meanwhile, a man who had been watching the group once they had entered the bar stood up from his chair and walked over to them. Takao looked back at him. He wore a black T-shirt and equally black sunglasses. He was bald and wore finger-less gloves. His jeans were torn and his black leather boot were stained.

"I see you have quite the bag of money there, better give it to safe hands." he said, cracking his knuckles.

Takao turned on his seat to face the man.

"Sorry, mister. We're using this to get our food."
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:58 am

"I assure you, these hands are safer than yours." Mishi mumbled. She KNEW she should have hidden the money before going into town, but they just walked off. And she knew she should have hidden it on her on the boat.. But then they'd have been watching her, and she was too busy taking safety precautions in case it sank. It was so much more of a good idea at the time, after all, how did she know they'd actually make it to dry land? And then Billy stopped her from making her own little vessel in case the larger one sank. UGH.

She moved her torso forward, wrapping her arms just over the bag of money and pressing it against her as much as possible, while keeping her face away from the man. He might not be able to recognise her or something, but she should be cautious.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:30 pm

"Now, now. Don't be so stubborn and pass it here."

The man reached for the bag however Takao clutched his wrist. Takao shot a look at the man to show that he was serious. No one got in the way of Takao and his apple pie. Clutching the wrist harder, he began to speak.

"I said we need this for our food. Go away."

The whole inn burst out laughing, tears in their eyes from all the laughter.

"Do you know who he is!?" one of the mean shouted through his laughter.

"He's the legendary Larry Wicked! He has a bounty of 9,000!"

Larry smirked as the men introduced him. He looked over at Takao, expecting him to get on his knees and beg for forgiveness however that clearly didn't happen.

"And I'm Takao Song. King of all music."

Larry burst out laughing at the man's words. King of all music!? What a lame title! Takao sent a kick onto the man's groin to shut him up. Larry clutched his precious treasure and got to his knees. It was as if he was bowing down.

"That's right. Bow down to the king~"
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:11 am

Gosh, she wished she had her flintlock. Did she leave it on the island or the boat? She couldn’t remember, but she didn’t have it now. What’s worse, was this guy was A. Larger and probably stronger than her, as well as well-fed, so he wasn’t exhausted. And B, he had a bounty for actually doing fighting. Not a large one compared to her, but she got hers from her father, so… Yeah. Looks like she’d have to depend on Takao and Billy to keep her money safe. Of course, they were in the same predicament as she was in.

He reached for her, she turned around, practically squeezing the bag against her, closing her eyes. “Buzz off!

Hopefully they wouldn’t do something stupid and…

Catch…

A…

… Fight.

Right, Takao once again surpassed all expectations of sanity and kicked the man somewhere squishy. Obviously he’s not going to be very happy. She analysed the situation. It seems that what passes for ‘legendary’ status is a bounty of 9,000. Hers? Over ten times it. She could make that announcement, but she wanted to keep a low profile, like usual. She’d only save her identity for if there’s no other alternative. She even forgot to check for a marine presence!

She held onto her money as tightly as possible, closing her eyes. She needed to wait for her drink and food to come, hopefully they’ll just… Win the fight by themselves. They fought against some slaver gang, right? How hard could this guy be? What did he do to get a bounty, rob a tanners?
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:29 am

Larry clutched his groin and bit his lower lip. He was furious. To be humiliated by a brat! Unforgivable! He quickly got up and shoved his hand into his pocket, pulling out a knife he quickly went for Takao's throat. Takao dodged however the knife managed to skim his forehead, his belly let out another grumble, he wasn't in the state to fight. However he needed to show this guy who was boss. Takao quickly went for a kick across the face but was interrupted by a yell from one of the men.

"Hold it! That pink hair! There's no doubt... that woman over there is Mishi!"

Larry looked over at Mishi, his eyes widened, this woman had a bounty way higher then his. He couldn't beat her. Larry and all the other men in the bar ran for it, they all started a fight to get out the door and eventually they all did. The bartender returned with a tray which contained all the orders. He laid it out on the counter and was surprised to see that everyone had left except for the three people at the counter.

"Well, I guess everyone lost their appetite?.."
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:08 am

She continued to keep her money safe while the others juked it out. Wait… Did someone say her name? Crapocrapocrapcorap. Crap. Damn. She heard a mass exodus. She then heard the bartender arrive. “Something… Like that.” she mumbled, keeping her head down, taking a sip of the drink.

She then took some chopsticks and began to dig in. Gosh, food was nice. Especially going without food for quite a while. Why wasn’t there any on the boat again? Must’ve been a fishing one. …Why didn’t Billy and Takao fish for food? Eeeh… Might be because they had nothing to cook it with. …Or it wasn’t a fishing boat.

Did they all leave?” She asked, looking around. She didn’t expect all of them to run just because of HER. In fact… They might alert someone! She needed to finish her food and drink quickly then pay. She continued to shvel rice into her mouth, taking brief stops to take a drink.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:41 am

"Oh, well." The bartender said as he stroked his beard.

Takao took a slice of apple pie and shoved it into his mouth, he devoured it. It was like a monster eating away at it's prey. Billy was horrified at the scene and decided to move on seat away from Takao to enjoy his drinks. Takao after finishing the pie, picked up his drink to wash it down. There were crumbs and red sauce around his full mouth.

"Fanks fore da fod." Takao said as he chewed, some of the crumbs flying onto the bartenders face.

"Haha, the pleasure's all mine." he said wiping it away from his face.

Takao looked over at Mishi then to her bag, signaling that she should pay the kind man. Takao seemed to have forgotten about the previous incident.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:02 am

Mishi felt something splash a little onto her face. She traced her finger and looked at it. Alarmed, she checked her face for any wounds, strange, she didn’t’ feel like she was cut. She looked at Takao and Billy, only to find Takao’s face stained. …He was eating pie. Quite noisily in fact. And… Quite messily. “Watch it, you nitwit!” she exclaimed, before returning back to her rice. She was no less savage in the consumption in her food, but that’s how it’s MEANT to be eaten, the bowl and chopsticks up to your face and you shovel it down.

She soon finished her rice and water. “Thank you for the food. How much is it?” She said politely, bowing her head a little.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:55 pm

"That'll be 75 beli."

The bartender said as he got out a small black tray and placed it on the table, signaling that the money should be placed there. Billy at that moment had just finished his drinks and was feeling a little drunk.

"Hey, unicorn man, take me to your master! *hic*" he said, falling out his seat.

Takao began to laugh at Billy's state, what a fool. Unicorn man!? What was this man thinking!? Suddenly speakers could be heard from outside the bar.

"Mishi Hasimoh! A criminal by the name of Mishi Hasimoh is on the loose! Bounty Posters are up all over the town! If you see her, report her to marine HQ immediately! Marines are patrolling over the whole island."

The bartender was quite surprised by this announcement, his eyes widened slightly.

"Well, we haven't had a criminal visit this island for a long time. The only criminal we ever had here was the Pirate King himself." he said picking up the bottles which Billy had drank.

Takao was surprised by this too, Mishi was a criminal?.... Awesome!
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:11 am

Mishi began to count out the beli, checking for any that was below a hundred note. She found a few, placing the amount onto the table. Sigh, of COURSE she had to pay for the food. The other two were broke, apparently. They’d have to pay her bck later. … With interest.

Just as she placed down the last note, she heard the announcement.. “Damn it!” She exclaimed, pushing back her chair and standing up. She REALLY needed some kind of sleeping dart or something to knock out people who notice her. She heard the bartender speak, seems that he wasn’t really going to rat her out, but she couldn’t be too sure. “…Well, what about that 9,000 bounty guy?” She asked, surely there are SOME criminals around she could buy something off of?

If not… This is going to be a long, long day. She looked around for any exit points, looking around the room, steering clear of the windows.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:30 am

"That 9,000 bounty guy? Pfft. You mean Larry the Liar? Him and his gang are always making up some dumb stories. Yesterday he called himself Larry the Liberator... ah well. He is a paying customer and isn't so bad when you get to know him."

It seemed that Mishi was the only criminal on the island after all. Takao began to wonder if they'll run into some bounty hunters on the way out, after all, Mishi is a criminal. First, she needed a disguise. Takao looked around the room, hoping to find some sort of mask or something. All he found was a big black jacket.

"Hm, what's this? A jacket?" Takao got out of his seat and picked it up. It seemed to have belonged to some grown man cause it wasn't his size at all. Maybe this could be used as a disguise? Meh. Takao began to follow Mishi as she made her way to the exit slowly. Meanwhile Billy laid on the floor, making snow angels on the wooden floor. What a drunk.

"Excuse me, you might wanna take your friend here."
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:43 am

Riiiiight. She had absolutely no business on the island, she had been found out by the marines, and she really needed to hide somewhere. Maybe there was a forest or something outside of the town they were in, maybe the island was quite large. She hadn’t really seen it, she was too busy trying not to drown by taking the largest height advantage.

She didn’t seem to find any other door to leave by, so she turned to walk out the front entrance. She looked behind herself. Why did Billy have to be such an idiot and get himself drunk? How much alcohol did he drink, and how much was it out of her pocket? “Just… Pick him up, Takao.” She said, walking out of the bar. Hopefully no one was out there, and if there were, she’d probably have to come back into the tavern again and look more thoroughly for a backdoor.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:52 am

Takao mumbled to himself as he slowly made his way over to Billy. He put Billy's right arm around his neck and slowly made his way back to the exit. Billy was really heavy, what did he eat?! A whole building?! Following Mishi out the front door, most of the people on the streets were looking at her bounty poster already. Some were armed were rifles and others with shovels. They did indeed look pretty intimidating. Suddenly one of them spotted the trio.

"Oi, looks it's her, Mishi Hasimoh! The one with pink hair!"

Crap. It looked like they had spotted her already. Meanwhile Billy had just gained consciousness and was looking around confused.

"What the hell is going on...?"
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:59 am

Mishi backed back into the tavern. “Do you have any back exits?” She asked, attempting to run off toward the back of the tavern. This wasn’t good. Why did she even bother trying to leave through the front door? Of COURSE THEY WERE GOING TO SEE HER.

Not a good day. Not a good series of days, actually. And she needed a bath or shower. But first things’ first, she needs to find a place to ditch the crowd. She looked behind her, obviously they are going to try and come into the tavern, and her hair right now is just a liability, she’d stand quite easily in a crowd. If only she had some dye! “Any at all?
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:08 am

"Back exits? Why yes."
The bartender said, pointing at the door behind him. Takao dropped Billy and made a run for the exit, the bartender opened it up and he ran out. Billy chased after him, mad at what Takao had done to him. The exit lead to an alley way. Billy had caught up with Takao and gave him a punch across the head, Takao looked back at him rubbing his sore head.

"You idiot! What the frick was that for!? Now it's on!" Takao said raising his fists.

Meanwhile, the bartender had closed the door and went to continue with cleaning the cups. Criminals weren't a problem, all they needed to do was pay for the food and that's that. Meanwhile, some footsteps could be heard from around the corner of the alleyway.

"Man, this is pretty exciting, what if we find her first!?"
"Oh, we're gonna be swimming in dough!"

Billy heard the voices and stopped his fight against Takao for a second. Her? Who were they looking for?

"Mishi. What exactly is going on here?" he asked, puzzled at what had been happening lately.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next