One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Roger's Memory - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Roger's Memory - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Roger's Memory - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Roger's Memory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Roger's Memory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Roger's Memory - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Roger's Memory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Roger's Memory - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Roger's Memory - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Roger's Memory - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Roger's Memory

+2
Docile
Vaetric
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Roger's Memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Roger's Memory

Post by Vaetric Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Watching impassively as he fell all the way back to the ground. She THOUGHT about smashing against his side when he fell, but she assumed his legs would be broken upon impact. Apparently they weren’t, he didn’t seem all that impressed with her actions either. Really, she was just thinking of adding a name to that move, using it first to try it out. Evidently it’ll need to just be a disruptor thing.
Focus.
Sorry, O’ Great One.

By the time she returned her thoughts to the battle, she found the man jumping off toward the ship. Suddenly, some heat passed by her face as she saw Wynter open her mouth. Apparently there was an enemy behind her. Allowing the flame to singe her hair slightly, she then rolled to the side as Wynter spat some strange goo toward her, allowing it to travel toward those behind her.

Hearing some yapping behind her, she’d wrinkle her nose.
He talks too much.
Yes.” She agreed, thumping the bottom of her hammer against the floor.
Of course. It spoke, before the ground would rise up in the entrance to the alleyway Otoko was standing in, effectively blocking him from view, at least temporarily. It would be around five meters high.

She’d then return her attention to the pirate on the ship, now having defeated the Marines on board. “You seek to flee?” She’d ask, walking forward before tapping her hammer against the ground once more.
He won’t get far.

There would be a rumbling, before she attempted to raise the seafloor beneath him, trying to entrap the ship with earth to its left, right and back. She’d leave the front slightly raised but otherwise viewable. She’d then raise the earth beneath her to avoid the obvious wave of water that was coming due to it.

Well then!” She’d call out, panting slightly with the exertion. “Let us begin, villain!” She’d then run toward him, the floor raising up as she ran to clear a path toward the ship. Like a juggernaught of justice, she’d plow forth. Jumping up, she’d aim to slam the hammer down toward his head. “Judication CRUSH!

Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:34 pm

Roger's Memory - Page 2 YL2TpRF

The large grinning woman seemed to have avoided his stomach acid which came froth and this sent a smirked over Wynter's boyish face. With a tightly clenched fist the the sound of a voice echoing around bouncing from wall to wall which finally met the ears of Wynter he heard a few words that didn't sit well with him. 

He didn't so much agree and when he saw the culprit of those words Wynter shook his head. When Mandoralla had ducked down and the kid with flame like powers was seen Wynter chose to leave his focus on the Marine instead. 

He wasn't impressed with him, nor his desire to bring down this world government he spoke of. Wynter didn't know much about the Government but wasn't that more of a revolutionary thing to do? Shrugging his shoulders Wynter felt something below him. 

Like a surge of life sprung into the earth below. Shaking a little as the very ground beneath his feet started to shift. 

Falling backwards and landing on to his arse Wynter quickly rolled over and lifted himself on to his feet once more. 

Glaring around in shock and awe he looked at how the arena had changed making him the center piece and by the looks of Mandoralla he wasn't to be around for very long. 

Waves of water came crashing down and Wynter felt the brunt of this as it slammed into him harshly. soaking his clothes and knocking his hair around into a mess. Not that it wasn't a mess before Wynter struggled to find his feet. Slammed into the fortifications by the water Wynter felt his cheek hit something solid. 

With the pain surging through his body this was something he wanted to put a stop to and as his feet touched ground Wynter made it his goal to escape or defeat the Marine. 

Kicking off and out of the water Wynter caught sight of Mandoralla in mid air coming his way with a hammer raised high. This was to be her execution on him and if he were unlucky enough it would be his final act as a pirate. Not that his first were so dashing. 

Shit!

With a heart still beating and a body still ripe with adrenaline Wynter had a plan. 

Life Return: Sleep Defense this wouldn't work to the greatest effect if he were hit head on by the hammer but it would work well to aid in avoiding the impact. 

As Wynter shot towards the hammer and it came crashing down at a hellishly fast speed he allowed his hands to be the first to come into contact with it. As the hammer slammed into his hands, Wynter used his strength to flip his limp and lazy body up allowing his limp and almost dead like body into the air above Mandoralla. 

Life Return: Nervous System Shocker

Once out of the way of the hammer Wynter's body started to fall in a crumpled up mess before he stopped the use and his body once more became toughed and stronger. Focusing on his nervous system Wynter turned his body with a hand extended to see Mandoralla. 

As Wynter was coming down with a shock in ricocheting through his body he attempted to reach out for Mandoralla in an attempt to touch her from behind and administer a little bit of shock therapy. 

Roger's Memory - Page 2 P9lz9mK

Making himself at home with the search party Konpeki placed his lead pipe down at the side. Resting it against a wall he marched over towards the soldiers who were manning the post. All of whom looked bigger than Konpeki in terms of physique and build but that meant nothing. Anyone who was anyone in this world knew that size didn't matter. 

Looking at each recruit Konpeki slammed his hand into his face. He didn't like the looks of them one bit but the only thing that would sway him was if he had a team of women with big boobs and a ton of guns. But that was unlikely. 

"Alright shitbags! I'm Lieutenant Konpeki Smile of Battalion 188 also known as Broken Faces. There's a good reason for that, well get to that later and I have been assigned to this post by your Captain Ciguros to teach you how to be an effective force."

Looking at each of them as they got themselves into line and saluted Smile he made mental notes about each one just in case. 

"Alright, I'll call you Curly, you Fug cause you look like a pug, fuck ugly, you'll be Balls cause you look like you got some, either that or they're full of shit and you can be Eyes."

"Why am I eyes?" asked the only female on the team. With long blonde hair in a pony tail and a chest which would make a plank of wood look busty. 

"Well I was going to call you boobs, but I thought that might of been taken offensively due to lack of, so instead I'm calling you eyes. They're bigger."

Looking at him in shock the lady looked towards the others who shrugged this off and got into position. There wasn't much they could do in terms of fighting back but against a superior wasn't a good idea. 

"Eyes you stick to frisking people, some men like that and women feel more comfortable, Balls stand guard and look intimidating like the bald fuck you are."

Looking at Curly & Fug Konpeki grabbed hold of his pipe and marched over towards them. 

"You two, I want patrolling. March left then right cross past each other and make sure to keep your eyes on the ball. Not balls over there you can't miss the fuck. Keep your eyes on the people going in and out."

"Oh and all of you remember if anyone tries anything beat them. Mercilessly. This is something we can't afford to fuck up on. If anyone who poses a threat gets in its your asses on the line and I dunno about you guys but I wouldn't wanna get my ass chewed off by Ciguros. Guys a serious glutton for punishment."

Returning to the seat on the side Konpeki laid his pipe down at his side and sat back. He wasn't here to work but teach and teachers always relaxed whilst the students learnt. 

Roger's Memory - Page 2 21kfaXG

On the rooftops nothing noticeable or interesting was happening and thus Colton continued his patrol yawning as he did. 

Roger's Memory - Page 2 OMeDal7

Thinking to himself that the new recruit might be still on the boat the first place to check would be the Harbor and thus this was Heartly's first place. Just a shame things were already underway. 

Making his way towards what sounded to be a fight Heartly picked up the pace and started to sprint down there. Nothing or no one would harm his sweet Mandoralla Brae. 

Inu Inu: Black Dog Point

Sprinting down the streets in his large black pawed form Heartly could feel his body scorching the pavement with each step and the breeze quickly blowing past him leaving behind trails of hot air. The scent of death still rung out staining his nostrils. It was one that he just couldn't shake and as much as he wanted to find the source he would have to find his new team mate first. 

At least then the two of them could investigate together whilst Smile & Ryker dealt with the execution platform. Ciguros was already on top of that so everything should be fine. 

"What the hell is going on here?" Heartly muttered to himself as he approached the docks to find the land mass had shifted and there was what looked to be a series of three heavily wounded Marines on the ground. Turning back into his human form Heartly prepared himself to help them.

Approaching them Heartly lifted each one up. One with each arm and one who would hang on to his neck. Carrying them further away and resting them against the wall he looked at their wounds and reach for his den den mushi. 

"This is Captain Heartly Hayes calling, I've found three wounded recruits east side of the harbor. Send a medical team, I'm going on to further investigate."

Reaching for his Heart stopper Heartly checked the gun was fully loaded. 

"Alright boys, you wait here and keep yourself armed. There is a medical team on the way. I'm heading out to further investigate. I'm guessing whoever is responsible for this is just over here."

Armed with his gun in hand and the devil fruit of an underworld dog at hand Heartly made his way towards the shifted land mass. Standing just before it he shouted out loud. 

"I don't know what this is but I am Captain Heartly Hayes of the Navy and you better put a stop to this right now. We can go about things the easy way or the hard way. But I'd prefer the easy way."

Pulling back the hammer on his Heart stopper Heartly was ready for whatever was about to come his way. 

Roger's Memory - Page 2 ZDbbfyQ 
Roger's Memory - Page 2 930CN2c

Arriving at the first location on the map Tequila rolled it up and placed it into one of his pockets. Rekord reached into the bag and removed one of the small sacks. 

"So what, do we just leave it here or take it out and attach it or what?"

"How the hell do I know?"

"We probably should've asked."

"No shit sherlock."

Reaching inside the sack to find out what it was they'd be leaving Tequila felt something very technical. With cogs, gears, springs and what could only be described as long sticks. 

Upon removal Tequila questioned his morality and the job they'd taken on board as well as the person.

"What the fuck is that?!"

"I think it's a bomb."

"We're planting bombs?!"

"Looks that way."

"Who the fuck for?"

"I dunno, but . . . "

"But what?"

"There's only one kind of person I can think of who'd be planting bombs throughout a town especially in these locations."

"A terrorist?"

"A revolutionary."

"So we're distributing bombs for a revolutionary cause? I'm out."

"I don't think we have a choice. You don't just take a job from the revolutionary army and then back out. They know who we are now."

"Oh shit! If we flake out now they're going to hunt us down!"

"Yea and they're not like the Marines where we can see them coming. They're all stealthy and shit. We wouldn't even know."

"We're doing this aren't we?"

Nodding Tequila continued "We're gonna have to."

Planting the bomb on to the wall of the Gold Roger pub Tequila stepped back and looked at it with shame. He gulped and looked at Rekord. 

"I guess it's time we move on."

"Yep." Turning and heading further down the street Tequila & Rekord left the first bomb planted on the Gold Roger bar. Hidden behind barrels placed at the side by the bar keep. With nothing blinking and no sounds coming from it, the bombs would be difficult to spot. 

But this was the life Tequila & Rekord had now chosen and they were going to have to suck it up.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizen Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:03 pm

Otoko Kaen Shisui

Giving a small sigh of annoyance, Otoko casually flew back up to the top of the wall and stood atop the roof of the building on the right side of the alleyway. He allowed himself to gaze over the landscape, Watching the bout the marine had been having with the pirate. And while he could have interfered, He decided he'd let them fight it out. But, First, He had an announcement to make.

His lower body still in flames, He flew towards the edge around what they'd created in the battlefield. Clearing his throat, Otoko spoke up loudly, Addressing the two opponents. Though, Reacting just barely in time, He'd managed to be able to slightly avoid the acidic like substance which had come hurling towards him.

"Whoa! Huh... Ahem. Josh, I wanna join your crew. Smiling marine bitch, Fight me next!" He'd yell out enthusiastically, Though he'd spoken in complete lightheartedness. It was hard to believe how clumsy Otoko could be sometimes, How he often spoke his mind, And even let things slip from time to time. But he'd often quite say some things in situations where saying said things may not have been very appropriate or beneficial. Quite the opposite, Usually.

Turning around and returning to his place on top of the roof next to the alleyway, Otoko looked down, Scanning the area once again. He'd now noticed a marine man, Who'd identified himself loudly. Clearing his throat and waving his arms slightly, Otoko made sure he could be heard

"Hey! Captain guy! Uh.. Don't mess with those people. I'm trying to join that mans pirate crew." Otoko said, Pointing to josh wynter from his place on the roof.

"Oh.. And uh.. I'm a pirate, And i wanna bring down the world goverment. Sorry about that." Otoko would say to the marine on the ground, Chuckling to himself softly.

Danryoku Kemono Shisui

Giving a small nod and turning towards the direction the marine had pointed, Danryoku beckoned for the recruit to follow him.

"Let's go then. I wish for us to move and work fast and efficiently, Especially when criminals are involved. I like you, You have yet to brag about how much better you are than the rest that are below you. That is something I've seldom seen. Allow your actions to speak. Come, We must question civilians and seek out any potential or confirmed criminals."

Danryoku stated softly, Before beginning to take off in a slow gait, His large muscles showing even through his captains jacket.

Last edited by Raizen on Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raizen
Raizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:26 pm

Kaito rubs his head sheepishly "I'm no better then any other person,just because I have a higher rank then others doesn't prove anything" She says with a soft chuckle. It was then that a loud beast like growl echoed through the air. Kaito's face suddenly looked paler as he puts a hand on his stomach "Food.." He mutters softly before he starts searching his jacket's pockets each time his hand coming out empty. People that had been passing by on the street took notice of this quickly, Nearby shops seemed to close their doors fear on their faces. Mothers and fathers pulling their children close as they hurried away sweating and looking worried. Meanwhile Kaito just kept digging through his pockets a deep frown starting to appear on his lips as an even louder growl filled the air.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:21 am

Grinning as she found the saboteur reeling from her entrapment of the ship. As the hammer was brought down, however, rather than ending his life in a grizzly mess however he instead flipped around her.
Don’t just stand there, strike him down! She found herself staring at him as he flew in the air, if she hadn’t been daydreaming she could’ve just brought her hammer to bear and struck him while he was in the air, but she lost that chance. He fell back onto the floor. She began to prepare to crush him with the hammer in the same way that she would have had he not dodged it, but he extended a hand toward her.

She watched as he placed a hand upon her boot, she tilted her head as the electricity ran through the armoured shell and flowed into the ground.
What?” She’d ask, blinking as she felt her boot grow fairly hot, before cursing as she stepped back, kicking at the air with the heated metal.
It appears he can control heat as well.
That.. Was annoying.” She’d say, taking a deep breath before grinning at the downed Wynter.
Perhaps he could see the error of his ways?
You’re strong. Shame to waste it.” She’d say, shrugging. “Judgement Punch!” She’d say, attempting to punch Wynter in the face while crouching down. She would be mostly attempting to knock him out with the strike, though if it hit it would at least hurt a whole load thanks to her gauntlet.

She heard a voice behind her on land, but she kept going with her strike. Better to make sure the boy was downed first.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:16 pm

Touching his mark with his hand which a strong voltage of electricity was bubbling through Wynter watched as the lady with the Cheshire grin shrugged off the pain like a simple mosquito bite. Clearly his mastery over the technique wasn't all that great or she was just a beast. 

Things weren't looking good and with a few words which came from Mandoralla's mouth Wynter could feel the energy he still had remaining within. 

"Shame indeed." he replied to Mandoralla before he heard the sound of a voice he'd heard a little earlier. Looking up to spot the source, his eyes landed on the kid from the bar. 

What the hell was he doing here? 

This was getting weird and Wynter didn't like it. Even more so when the fist suddenly met his face and Wynter was sent backwards. Tumbling a little as his head spun from the punch  Wynter landed on his back in pain. Opening his pained eyes and sitting up slowly Wynter could tell he had enough juice for just a little longer which hopefully would be all he needed. 

Looking towards Mandoralla he knew what he could do to bring her a whole world of pain. Dusting himself off as he climbed to his feet Wynter started using several techniques at once. 

Life Return: Howl: Wolf Pack

Howling in Mandoralla's direction like a shotgun blast this howl would be spilling out with a wide blast radius, fortunately for Wynter he had a card up his sleeve. Despite Mandoralla's Armour probably being able to withstand the strength of the howl's projectile Wynter charged towards Mandoralla leaping into the air. Throwing himself int a flip with his extra strength from his circulatory Wynter came shooting down towards Mandoralla from above with a little surprise. 

Life Return: Body Heat: Fire Fist

Ready to slam his fiery clenched fist into the face of Mandoralla, the man in the blue waistcoat known as Wynter grinned. 

Hit or not Mandoralla would soon be experiencing the overwhelming feeling of fire from all around. 

Life Return: Methane Breath 

Launching out a blast towards Mandoralla she would be doused in the flammable gas and thankfully from the howl covering up the scent of the methane would be Wynter's general breath which would stink of onions & chicken due to a sandwich he'd had before arriving on the island. 

There were other voices talking about the two of them but Wynter didn't quiet hear these voices nor did he much care for what they were saying, but what he did know was this lady needed to get out of his way. Because he wasn't here to play games but restart the race and begin his own journey to notoriety.

The sounds of a fight still underway irritated Heartly as he'd requested they stop, but if that was how they wished to continue then he would have something to say about this. He wasn't afraid like most others would have been in his situation and instead of waiting Heartly decided to take action. 

Inu Inu: Hybrid Form

With black skin & fur coating it Heartly propelled himself from wall to wall until he was in clear sight of the battlefield to which he met a third person on his way up. 

Spotting the young kid Heartly froze as he mentioned wanting to become a member of a pirate crew and fight next. Landing on the wall beside the kid Heartly paused. 

"You best not try or you're going to be in for a world of hurt." Heartly responded to the kid who sat beside him. Watching the fight continue underway Heartly spotted Wynter & Mandoralla. Leaping down into the battle arena created by Mandoralla Heartly caught sight of Wynter crashing down towards Mandoralla. 

Whatever was going on between these two he was here to finish it. 

"Stop this now!" Heartly called out in an authoritative tone, but with Wynter's attack already so far underway there was no stopping him. 

Watching from his stool to see how Eyes and Balls were holding up with their search Konpeki grinned as he laughed at the larger than life family who'd tried to gain access. They'd been waiting so long they'd developed sweat patches from their necks to their arse cracks and could be seen to be almost hyperventilating. 

Shaking his head Konpeki got to his feet and approached Eyes. 

"With a slightly bigger family like this because of their size you need to really get in there. Need to check every roll. No matter how sweaty, no matter how gross, they need to be checked."

Pulling a face at Konpeki, Eyes nearly refused and called him a bad word before she realized he was right. Partly. And she couldn't kick up a fuss at a superior officer either. 

Sliding her hands between the rolls and gaining a series of insults from the lady she was searching Konpeki grinned watching laughing to himself. 

"It'll be your ass if Ciguros finds out you let a fatty in without being searched and they whip out a super weapon from beneath their left tit!"

Biting her tongue as she searched and felt the sweat pour over her arms Eyes really hated Konpeki but then again there wasn't many people who did really like him. 

Realizing there was still little to do Colton moved towards the edge as he sat ont he building directly behind the Platform and looked ahead. It gave him the perfect view where he could see anyone coming from all angles including a large family that Konpeki was forcing a recruit to search. 

Gross! he thought to himself as he slid his fingers over his guitar strings and started strumming them. It was time to play a song. A beautiful one which would echo through the streets of Logue town carried on y the winds. 

Colton's Song

Following the map Tequila had followed the rules written down and this latest one had given the two of them orders to climb into a large sewage pipe. Not really enjoying this journey or the job they'd been sent on Rekord and Tequila headed further down the sewage pipe waiting to find themselves at the point of their location. 

Trudging through sewage and feeling their feet pushing past or landing on disgustingly squishy objects or god knows what else, the two struggled to bare the stench. 

"I don't know what I just stepped on but it popped beneath my foot."

"Maybe it was a skull."

"God I sincerely hope not."

"Y'know, I blame you for this."

"Why me?!"

"Cause you're the captain."

"And?"

"You have every chance to say no and turn down the offer!"

"Shh!"

"No I will not shh! You landed us in . . . "

Rekord's mouth was met by the hands of Tequila trying to shut him up as he peered up through the metal grates of the drain pipes of Logue Town. Looking up to see what Tequila was looking at he understood why they needed to be quiet. 

Nodding to Tequila Rekord was allowed to have his mouth back. 

The two were now in what seemed to be a danger zone. 

"I understand there is a pirate running through town in a blue waistcoat somewhere that intends to destroy the Execution platform." Captain Ciguros spoke into a den den mushi standing just above the two who crept along the sewage pipes. 

"Captain Hayes is still out there in the town somewhere, so maybe it would be a wise decision to get him on to that search. I can't imagine he's gone very far."

Continuing to creep along Tequia reached inside the bar and grabbed one of the home made bombs. God knows who the Marine was talking about but as the two of them placed the bomb on to the sewer pipe's struts holding the pipes open beneath the platform Tequila looked towards Rekord and sighed. 

Now it was time to make it out of there. 

Creeping the way they'd come in to make it back out Tequila was met with an unholy scent and feeling as the bloody remains of a butcher's shop were thrown down the drain. Bits of pig and blood all poured over him and his clothing. Struggling to say quiet and picking up his pace Tequila could feel anger coursing through his body. 

Rekord on the other hand couldn't help but grin and his smile would only grow bigger at Tequila's misfortune.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizen Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:23 am

Otoko Kaen Shisui

A small smirk forming on his face, Otoko chuckled at the marines words. He appeared to have possessed a Zoan devil fruit of some sort, And that he seemed quite fast and more than likely had the power to back it up. But those details became irrelevant as soon as he saw the man make his way down into the crater that the marine woman and pirate known as Josh Wynter had created.

Quickly turning his feet to flames, Otoko moved to he was standing completely vertically from his point of view on the wall of the building. Crouching down, Otoko got into a pounce-like position, Before jumping forward and pushing off of the building with a short burst of flames, Heading down towards and into the crater at a fast speed. As he landed in the crater, He assured he'd come down and touched down on the ground facing the marine man, Though he was still able to glance over and watch the fight in his peripheral vision, Which is what he decided to do.

His feet having returned to normal before he even landed, Otoko spoke while watching the two fighters about to clash, Remaining ready to react to the at a moments notice, Especially considering the presence of the other marine.

"Oi, Marine guy. I can tell you're strong, But I can't let you interfere with this fight, It's urgent I talk with this man. Let them fight, And please don't step in. Also.. Don't downplay my dreams."

He spoke in a soft tone, Not wanting to engage the marine but willing to if absolutely necessary. His burning desire to find and join a crew in Logue Town beginning to show on his physical body as a small yet bright orange glow began to emanate from his body. He refused to allow the man who could possibly recruit him within his crew to be apprehended by the marines. As he wanted very badly to belong to a crew, Have one to call his own. But he also wanted to make news in logue town For his brother, Danryoku. Wherever he may have been in the world.

Danryoku Kemono Shisui

Quickly taking notice of that, And what the citizens of the town seemed to be doing as they approached, Danryoku spoke up to the marine he'd brought along with him as they exited the port and entered the town.

"Hmm. Kaito, Do you have any idea as to why these citizens are being so paranoid and apprehensive around us? It's as if they fear the marines, But I find that unlikely. Are you known around here for anything?"

Danryoku inquired with a blank facial expression on his face, Keeping his gaze forward and attempting to look past the civilians of logue town. Though he did not make eye contact, He did keep an eye out for any shady characters or circumstances occurring.

Raizen
Raizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:55 pm

Kaito looked towards him his face looking paler and was covered in sweatdrops,it looked like he was ill more then simply being hungry. As he spoke a small amount of saliva dripped from the corner of his mouth. "Yeah...I tend to be a bit.."Uncontrollable" what I'm hungry. I've been told I can be somewhat of a Beast actually" He says with a half-hearted laugh.

As people seemed to quickly rush past the two men a single man stood out somewhat,a thin ragged looking man in his late 20's had a rather large sack slung out his shoulder stood rooted to the spot sweating profusely. Atleast he had been until he met eyes with Danryoku he takes a few shaky steps back and without a sound quickly turned and like death itself was after him took off running.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:36 pm

It looked like the boy was in a reflective state of his own this time. She watched as her fist slammed into his face and sent him flying. She squeezed her hammer in annoyance as he slowly got up. Obviously she didn’t hit him hard enough, she thought she was coming on a little strong but he seemed tougher than expected. However, he looked fatigued as well as weakened from her blow, he hadn’t managed to evade it like her hammer. She didn’t feel all that heroic though, fighting an unarmed man, even if he seemed to have out-of-the-ordinary abilities.
But he sabotaged Marine property.

She paused, before nodding.
But why should I spare him? He is unrepentant.
He is unarmed, would you kill a defenceless man?
She nodded in agreement.

Wynter got up, and dusted himself off. She wondered about his next move, he seemed versatile and that was rather dangerous. Noticing him open his mouth, she grinned as she faced the wind-attack head on. She stamped her foot forward as a challenge.
Hold fast!
She took the blast head-on, grunting as the wind buffeted her armour and hair, causing it to wave behind her, though thankfully still attached. The wind roared in her ears, but she managed to stay her ground without too much effort. She was however tiring, the exertion of being the vessel of the Voice’s wrath as well as the running around in plate carrying a large hammer was taking a toll, but she could always rally and take the consequences later.

Watching Wynter jump upwards, she wrinkled her nose as his fist seemed to catch on fire. She span her hammer between both of her hands once, before sending the head of it toward Wynter’s fist, the head taking his attack head taking him head on just as her armour did the howl. She let out a grunt with a pained grin as the sweltering heat struck her, igniting the flammable gas on her that she couldn’t smell as she roared in agony, the flames bellowing her armour.

Quickly, she’d unstrap her breastplate, leggings and leathers as she walked away from Wynter as she did so, wincing and grinning through the pain, aiming to take off the ignited clothing and beat away at the flames crawling elsewhere.

Having taken off her armour and affected underclothing, leaving her in her undergarments, she’d huff in pain looking somewhat burnt, angry red marks around her skin.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:08 pm

With the final series of attacks used with help from his Circulatory technique Wynter watched as Mandoralla loosened the Armour from her body and quickly moved aside exposing her weakened skin with the red marks all over. He could see the pain she would be in and as the armour hit the ground and saw how she was ready to call it a defeat he smiled. He was hoping the same thing or he'd have to start running, but this did make him think about how he would only need to get stronger. With things going the way they were as of the moment, he couldn't remain at this strength. 

The hammer which had taken his blow was hard and had hurt his hand a little but that was no longer a concern of his. A pain struck his body harshly and grunting in pain Wynter placed a hand on his heart. 

Whatever the pain was, it wasn't pleasant nor was it needed. 

With the arrival of Captain Heartly Hayes the sound of his voice calling out for this fight to cease in existence was eclipsed by the overwhelming explosion which in the aftermath only seemed to have effected Mandoralla. 

Wynter seemed virtually unscathed due to being the source of the attack if you don't count the pain which surged through his chest and Heartly was resilient to heat based attacks due to his Mythical Zoan devil fruit. 

With a scent of burning flesh and death which still lingered Heartly raised his Heart stopper towards Wynter. 

"Sir you best stop right where you are." moving towards Wynter with the gun raised Heartly passed a glance towards Mandoralla. "Madam are you alright?"

Heartly asked as he approached Wynter. 

"I don't know what you think you're going to accomplish with that, but it'd be much wiser to drop it."

"Don't tell me how to do my job kid. Just get on the ground with your hands behind your back."

Attempting to make a getaway Wynter took a step forward and reached out to grab Heartlys gun quickly and remove it from his hand. 

Life Return: Body Heat: Frozen

Grabbing hold of his Heart stopper Wynter's grip was tight on the barrel and with his hands quickly turning it icy cold the entire gun turned almost ice like. However Wynter's reaction time in comparison to Heartly's was nothing and in a matter of moments Heartly snatched his gun away and used the butt to slam into Wynter's head knocking his ass to the ground. 

Pointing the gun back towards his face which grinned up as a small cut had formed beneath his hair Wynter raised his frozen hand reveling something more. 

Heartly's eyes widened and he had to check his gun to make sure.

Sitting between Wynter's fingers was the barrel of his gun snapped off like ice. 

"You little bastard!"

Holstering his gun Heartly threw a strong right foot in Wynter's direction which missed when Wynter laid back and down on the ground. With a leg over him and now against the wall Wynter tried to roll when suddenly a foot crashed into his chest. 

It felt painful and sounded unhealthy, but a rib or two sounded almost cracked. 

"Y'know, you're pretty fast!" Wynter shouted placing a hand on Heartly's ankle as the heat from his foot begun burning Wynter's torso. 

"That's not all I am kid." removing a pair of handcuffs Heartly dangled them above him. "That's not all I am kid. Now if you'd be so kind to stick these on I'll remove my foot and we can cool off on the way to the Marine HQ."

Grabbing hold of the cuffs Wynter quickly locked one of the cuffs around Heartly's ankle, before the second could be locked in place Heartly removed his foot and swung downwards with his fist which missed as Wynter rolled to the side picking himself up. 

As Heartly looked towards Wynter he could see him making his escape. Attempting to scale the walls of the arena created Wynter was very nearly at the top. As he reached it and pulled himself up Wynter's haste had made him forget there was a drop on the other side. 

Heartly on the other hand felt an annoyance that the kid had managed to evade his capture and leave a wounded individual behind. But he was pretty sure he wouldn't get very far in Logue Town. The day was coming to an end and soon the streets would be mostly populated with pirates and everything would go hideously wrong. 

Konpeki looked towards the execution platform and could see Captain Ciguros on his den den mushi talking away. As he looked and the recruits at the search gate continued there stupid little searches he spotted a few shop owners standing just outside. Watching in curiosity as they clearly hadn't yet been informed about the possible impending danger. 

Just like Captain Ciguros. 

Watching how some threw their waste down the drains he quickly looked elsewhere to avoid seeing such disgusting things. It made him feel a little disgusted that no one was beneath them to take the full impact. 

Turning back to see his search team busy at work letting people slide by because they didn't wish to search them. Konpeki saw Tits searching a woman thoroughly and figured he could enjoy himself here. 

Making his way in Konpeki placed a hand on Tits. 

"Stand down Tits, I've got this one."

"But sir, I've already-"

"Not thorough enough."

Conducting the search Konpeki made sure his hands reached into a few places that weren't meant to be searched such as between the breasts, down the underwear and even in her mouth. He was tempted to part her forbidden cheeks but stopped right there feeling it was too far. He wasn't ready to get a shit covered hand even if it was covered in a glove. 

That was a job for Tits or Balls. 

Handing over a glove from the little station they had set up Konpeki called out. 

"Balls or Tits one of you conduct the search!"

He didn't are which one as long as one of the two conducted it. 

Colton whose song echoed around the square was quickly growing board and with his song droning to an end his eyes became heavy. Before he knew it Colton was lying down with his hands behind his head, a smile on his face and his eyes closed. 

The sweet sounds of a lullaby from the other side were heard rising into the sky of night that was only just beginning. 

"IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY!"

"It is pretty funny"

"Shuddap!" Tequila spat back at Rekord as he unrolled the map and looked for the next spot. It was a large house in the east side of the island. "Alright c'mon, our next target is a large house in the East."

"I dunno, it's just some big house."

Slotting the man hole cover back into place Rekord heard a loud thump and looked around. He tried to avoid looking or sounding too suspicious and as he looked around he spotted very few people. 

Nodding to himself Rekord made sure to catch up with Tequila. 

Pushing on down the street and with the list Tequila made his way past the docks. He could hear a commotion of sorts underway but there was another street between them before they were actually at the docks. 

"How big a house is this place?"

"I dunno, there's no measurements why?"

"Cause I think I might've found it."

Looking up from the map Tequila looked to see Tequila was pointing towards a large manor home which looked as if it belonged to someone of serious importance and considering the job they were currently carrying out, it probably did. 

As the two of them gulped seeing two Marine soldiers posted out front Tequila muttered quietly. 

"We've got to drop of at least two bombs here in the basement."

"Great! Just fucking great!"

"Yup!"

"How do you wanna play this?"

"You go left I go right?"

"I was really hoping for something allot more thought out than that."

Before Rekord could finish his sentence he saw Tequila already had his harpoon in hand and was charging towards the Marines at the front gate.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU PSYCHO?! Rekord thought and his face clearly displayed this, but before he could even get the chance to react accordingly he watched as Tequila planted the harpoon through one soldiers abdomen and the other Marine turned to open fire. 

Smashing a quick foot into the back of the soldiers head Rekord knocked the guy unconscious before any gunfire was heard.

"Geez Tequila, you nearly just got killed!"

"It's alright, it figured it'self out."

"No, I figured it out!"

"Exactly, now c'mon. We need to hide these bodies."

Opening the gate as Tequila hoisted a soldier over his shoulder Rekord shook his head and hoisted up the soldier over his other shoulder which didn't have the sack slung over them. 

They were in for a rude awakening when these explosives went off because they would know that it was them who brought about the destruction of Logue town and more importantly it wasn't even their idea.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizen Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:08 am

Otoko Kaen Shisui

Giving a small smirk at the show that Wynter had given in his small face off against the marine, Otoko made the mental note that even as part of a pirate crew he'd need to continue to train as he always had in order to keep up. He'd also noticed that for some reason or another, The marine had been unaffected by the explosion. Wynter, Was understandable seeing as he seemed to act as the conduit, But he didn't know exactly why the captain seemed to be unaffected. Had he been strong enough, Otoko was sure he'd have captured Josh Wynter by the current point in time, Leaving Otoko to theorize there was some other ability he possessed that caused him to be unscathed due to the explosion. He himself was only so due to being made out of fire, Which now lined his body.

Taking note of the seemingly versatile abilities of life return, Otoko had no more reason to stay within the the crater that the female marine and the pirate Josh Wynter had created, Deciding he'd need to face off against the female marine later. After all, He had a captain to speak with. Glancing at the marine who'd attempted taking custody of Wynter, Otoko spoke up softly.

"Another day, I have business to attend to."

He'd speak in a surprisingly serious tone before taking off into the air and using his flames to propel him airborne and above the wall of the arena, Landing down on the other side and looking around for Wynter. As the flames which lined his body and which his lower half had once consisted of dissipated from his body, He Glanced around for the captain only to realized he'd seemed to have fallen over the wall once he'd scaled it in his haste.

Giving a soft chuckle, Otoko offered his hand and assistance In getting back up to the captain, Holding out his right hand.

"That was Impressive. You guys got me really 'Fired up' Back there. Bad fire based Jokes aside, The name's Otoko, And I'm trying to find a crew to join. I'm a pirate by the way." The young 16 year old stated with a soft smile, Hoping this man could at least possibly point him in the direction of a crew which may be looking for members.

Danryoku Kemono Shisui

Upon noticing the civilian fleeing in the opposite direction upon meeting eyes with him, The mild concern Danryoku felt found itself being vocalized as he spoke with the marine he'd chosen to scout the city along with.

"Hmm. That man appears to be fleeing from me. When our eyes crossed paths, He took off. Let's not give chase. It's nightfall nearly. Let's continue heading in this direction, Towards the Island's other port and Gol D roger's execution platform."

Danryoku stated, The large physical figures of him and Kaito seeming rather intimidating as the two large figures walked through Logue Town. As Danryoku's eyes scouted all around, He'd realized an increased marine presence throughout the town, And an increasingly smaller amount of citizens. He found it unlikely to be due to Kaito's reputation, And instead suspected that there were probably a few higher ranking marine officers on the Island and they'd been Instructing citizens to head inside due to the high presence of pirates. Danryoku voiced his concern once more.

"Kaito. We've seen a few marines since arriving, I believe there may be an increase marine presence on the Island. Seeing as how we were the only marine vessel docking at the port, I'd need to assume they're more heavily focused near the Island's other port, Which we are heading towards. Keep an eye open and remain alert, If you notice anything suspicious do not hesitate to let me know."

The captain spoke, His large captains jacket swaying in the wind. Just as he'd finished speaking his sentence, He'd remembered what the Marine had told him just prior to his realization and decided to carry on the conversation.

"A 'Beast'? What exactly do you mean by that, Do you find it harder to control yourself while you're hungry?" Danryoku inquired, Asking so he'd know how to deal with the situation if it were to ever arise.
Raizen
Raizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:47 am

"It does seem a bit much even for Logue Town..." He mutters while with one hand rubbing his chin,while the other held tightly onto his cane. The gentle 'Tap Tap' echoed in his head mixing with the sound of his own heart beating. 

His mind started to go blank as he felt his body starting to pulse and his hair seemed to appear a bit spikier then it had a few minutes before. It seemed the Beast was ready to go on the hunt.Then suddenly he was brought back into the real world. At first he wasn't sure what had happened and as he wiped off the drool coming from his mouth and then realized Danryoku had asked him something..

Taking a moment to recall what he had been asked he nodded his head slowly "I guess you could say that although I couldn't really tell you what I'd be like,I tend not to remember anything its like I blackout or something." He says as he pulls out another cigarette and with a flick of his lighter lit it. "I've been told though I have attacked not just enemies but our own people,maybe its why most people don't want to work with me...But as long as I get some food in me it won't be a problem." He says with a light hearted laugh and a puff of smoke.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:10 am

Mandoralla growled as she inspected her body. Rather muscular from the.. How long has it been? From the ages of wearing plate. She was covered in bright pink, raw skin. She winced as she took a step forward, before turning toward Wynter, fists clenched. Did he think she’d be so easy to put down?
You’re hurt. Rest.
She wrinkled her nose. She wished to obey, but not only did the boy whose name she didn’t even know disgraced her through the removal of her armour, but he also thought her toothless without it. Furthermore, its mercy led to her being set on fire. She was not in the best of moods.

She smelt something, the smell that mimicked her own minus the added scent of death. Spitting upon the floor, she nodded to the new addition. They spoke back and forth before Wynter made his escape, she tried to go after them, but moving too fast was agony.
Rest. It spoke, firmer this time.
She looked to where she saw Wynter last, before grunting, and making her way down the bridge of raised seafloor. The breeze upon her somewhat scorched skin was welcome, though having to tread around in her udnergarments was not. She’d retrieve whats left of her armour and her weapon later, or get a subordinate to do it.

And thus, she began the long, angst-filled trip back to base.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:45 am

Roger's Memory - Page 2 Xanthe10

Sitting at the counter of a bar, young women took a sip from a glass of brandy. She sat with her left leg crossed over the right and her elbow was rested upon the counter top. Her drink was set down, empty aside from a few ice cubes that were slowly melting near the bottom. A few minutes passed, as the woman with the blonde hair stared broodingly at the glass.

"Hmm, bartender, could I get another?" Revolutionary Xanthe Balis asked, waving over the man behind the bar. Today her nails were painted black, to match her favorite outfit. By her feet on the floor was her pack, tattered from a long time of use.

" Miss, you've already had two, are you positive you want another?" the man asked moving over and picking up her glass, eyeing her strangely.

A few marines stepped into the bar, looking around. "Actually, your right, I think I'll pass on that next one." Getting to her feet, Xanthe's pack was slung over her shoulder as she dropped a few beli on the counter.

Slipping past those few marines turned out to be a breeze as she stepped out onto the street, "Hmm, what should I do next?" Xanthe mused.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:08 pm

Hitting the floor hard Wynter picked himself up slowly wondering what his next step should be, so far he'd announced that the execution platform would be brought down and surely this news had been spread throughout the town. It already seemed that there was an increase of marines in the town. Starting to think about the pain which coursed through his body Wynter clenched his fist tightly grunting slightly when a hand and voice reached out to him.

Taking the hand and standing Wynter listened to what the man had to say and took it all in. But the sight of the man and sound of his voice he recognized. He was the kid from the bar who'd suck to him like a leech and the kid who'd mentioned hating the World Government.

As the kid who introduced himself as Otoko, Wynter nodded in response, not really impressed by him.

"Uh huh. I'm Wynter, the guy whose going to become the pirate king. Nice to meet you. You should come to the execution platform later. It's going to be pretty wild."

Shaking his hand and pushing past Wynter wasn't so eager to find crew mates right now, especially since he was currently feeling a little famished and pained. Continuing to run down the path away from the battlefield and the kid named Otoko the rain suddenly kicked in as dark skies reached over and clouds formed.

It was going to be an interesting night.

Pushing onwards through the streets Wynter continued to make his way further inwards. Passing bars and shops alike each one he saw was either full, closed or giving him dirty deceitful looks. It was like people knew who he was or his plan. That would be weird though since that shouldn't come till later.

Stopping in the middle of the street as two Naval recruits entered a bar Wynter looked towards the doors of the bar which were moments later pushed back open by a young lady who looked to be rather familiar.

Pausing as he stared for a moment Wynter's brain slowly began to make the connections.

Zanche?! Zantee? It was Zan something wasn't it?

Whatever it was he was sure she was a crook just like him but not.

"You look familiar." Wynter responded as he looked towards the lady with the bag slung over her shoulder. "Not that I think we've met or anything but, I think I've seen your picture somewhere before."

Standing up straight and stretching out Wynter felt his bones crack into place and grunted. Foot steps and voices could be heard echoing from an alleyway near by.

"Captain Ciguros said be on the look out for a kid in a blue waistcoat."

"Kid in a blue waistcoat. Got it. The kid a crook or something?"

"Apparently he wants to blow up Roger's execution platform."

"Bull shit!"

"Well the word came from Ciggy himself so I'm rather inclined to believe him."

Turning to locate the source Wynter's ears perked up as he suddenly heard blue waistcoat. Looking down towards his own he passed a glance in Xanthe's direction with a smile.

"Wouldn't you know it, I'm wearing a particularly bad choice of clothing today."

The sounds made Wynter feel a little anxious, but at the same time excited. More excited if anything. He wanted to level the two soldiers but felt that he would just leave a trail of destruction and that wasn't what he was looking to do. Sliding his hands over his buttons and slowly unbuttoning his waistcoat Wynter made his way towards Xanthe baring his back to the street hoping the Marines would only see his white shirt. Standing in front of Xanthe holding his waistcoat in his hands in front of his torso hidden he whispered to Xanthe.

"Sorry about being so close, but I'm not looking for a fight just yet. I've got some big plans that require a little bit of stealth."

Not realizing that Xanthe was a crook too a revolutionary more so Wynter just looked into her eyes which were a beautiful piercing green colour that stood out from her certainly spectacular colour theme. For some reason Wynter was too dumb to catch on to the fact that he'd seen her picture on a bounty poster for 7,000,000 Beli.

As the two Marine soldiers ran around the corner they looked towards Xanthe and Wynter. both armed with rifles and a sword they had the rifles in hand. Looking towards Wynter and Xanthe as they walked down the street the soldiers slowed. It seems they were questioning the identity of the two.

Wynter managed to cover up most of Xanthe due to his size but her head was slightly harder due to the brightness and the angle.

Deciding against chasing Wynter through the town and leaving a path of destruction when bigger things were at play Heartly looked towards Mandoralla. She looked in pain and seems she'd already grabbed her Armour plating and looked to be in pain from the burns received from Wynter the dastardly blue devil.

Making his way towards her Heartly spoke.

"Pardon me madam, but you wouldn't happen to be Lieutenant Commander Mandoralla Brae would you? I'm sorry I wasn't able to apprehend the perp. I'm Captain Heartly Hayes."

Pulling out his heart breaker and checking the barrel he bit his lip. He was annoyed that his gun had been broken and would have to hand it into the blacksmith's for repair, but more annoying was the fact that Mandoralla if this was indeed her wasn't all he'd expected her to be.

This lady was tall and the grin was terrifying nearly as much as Mr Smile but worse. Konpeki was corrupt this lady was slightly intimidating even to Heartly. As the two made their way back to the Naval Head Quarters Heartly's nose grew more so sensitive as the scent of death grew stronger. Whatever it was that was going to happen it wasn't looking good. The stench was becoming overwhelming and soon it would be too much for him to bear.

Still relaxing on the stool waiting for something of interest Smile Watchd Tits & Balls struggle with his orders as each person passed by but this had become very tiresome very quickly and he wasn't enjoying himself anymore.

Looking up ahead he could see a fellow Marine however making his way towards what seemed to be the execution platform lest he change directions in one of the upcoming streets. Not quite know who he was but recognizing him Konpeki jumped to his feet and rushed over to Tits & Balls. Putting an arm over Tits and pulling Balls close on the other side he started to speak.

"Tits, Balls you guys can see that guy there. He's a marine, but you need to still search him. He may walk the walk or talk the talk but we still have no evidence of him being a Marine. So you still need to search him." pushing them both forwards Konpeki grinned calling afterwards. "Keep up the good work guys!"

This should be good for a few shits 'n' giggles!

Making their way up the path past the gates Tequila & Rekord were feeling their legs shaking. It wasn't the fear of being shot but more so the fear of the bombs exploding as they were bombs. Making their way around the shrubbery towards the back the two hoped to find a back door entrance to the basement where they could easily sneak in then out.

As Rekord took the lead and Tequila laid a hand on his sawn off the two spotted a door leading down and grinned looking at on another. A simple high five was in order.

Making their way towards it as Tequila tried pulling the doors he discovered they were locked.

"Shit!"

Looking at Rekord he gestured the doors were locked trying to keep as quiet as he could.

"What!?"

Rekord clearly didn't much so care or realize.

Approaching the doors where Tequila was Rekord delivered a swift kick breaking the doors from their hinges and smiled at Tequila.

"Problem solved."

"I really do hate you sometimes."

Pushing onwards into the murky depths of the basement Tequila drew his harpoon prepared for anyone who might spot them or attempt to arrest them. The noise had clearly drawn someone's attention, the question would be who?

Rekord however seemed quite casual about this all and moved on happily leading the way with a sack of bombs over his back. It was nice to see someone acting professional or at least semi pro.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizen Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:06 am

Otoko Kaen Shisui

Giving a soft smirk and a chuckle under his breath as Wynter walked away, Otoko now had to think about where to go next. Deciding on just wandering around town and looking out for any familiar pirates or marines, Still needing to find a crew to become a part of.

As he'd been dissatisfied at this point and hoped to have a few good fights on this Island, And to make a name and give a bounty for himself, He walked down the side streets of Logue Town near where he'd spoken with Josh Wynter. After he'd been walking for only a short time, He heard a rather loud noise coming from a now open looking door unknowingly leading into a dark basement. Deciding to Investigate, Otoko headed closer towards the door. Once he stopped inside, He allowed his fire to Illuminate the imminent surrounding area. While he could have also easily kept himself lit in the light rain due to the temperature of his flames, Otoko decided only to Illuminate the area once inside.

"Hello. Anyone here?" The teen asked, Glancing around the basement he'd Illuminated.

Danryoku Kemono Shisui
As Danryoku continued to walk, His mind had begun to wonder back what all he'd left when he left Dokkingu Island to attend basic training. He left a father who was still hurting all these years, And he failed to stop his brother. At he got onto this train of thought, He clenched his fists tightly while walking, Exhaling softly and scanning the area in his immediate and far vision. He'd believed he'd seen some marines up ahead and to the right, So that is the direction he'd begun walking in at a slightly accelerated pace. 

"Alright, Kaito. I'll keep that In mind. There appear to be marines ahead, Follow me and we'll speak with them."

Danryoku spoke in a deep voice as the two walked towards those who appeared to be marines, Lessening the distance by every second.
Raizen
Raizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:55 am

Almost immediately after stepping out of the bar, Xanthe was approached by a man she didn't recognize. "OH, the perks of being recognizable." she chuckled after his first statement. She adjusted her grip on the bag and placed a hand on her hip.

"I assume that means you've seen my wan-" Xanthe cut herself off when she noticed the marines. "My, my, they seem to be crawling out of the walls today, and based on that blue waistcoat, is it safe for me to assume you are the fool who announced he was going to blow up the execution platform?"

She didn't mind him being that close at all, she remained in her relaxed posture, only tilting her head slightly to better hide her head, "Well if you are, you have my respect. I wouldn't have the guts to announce it like that, I'd just blow it up without a second thought."

Her eyes flickered towards the marines scrutinising them. "You know it'd be really bad if the recognized either of us. Maybe we should move."

Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:09 am

Mandoralla:

She started to put on her plating, ignoring the rubbing pain. She mostly put on the chest plate in order to avoid indecency. She inwardly fumed at the boy who escaped her, using such trick. Next time, he won’t find her so forgiving of his crimes as to simply punch him. When she next knocked him down, he’d find himself between the ground and her hammer.
I apologise, I didn’t anticipate that happening.
It’s.. Forgiven, I simply did not hit him hard enough.” She replied out-loud, before hearing a voice behind her.

She’d turn, her left eye twitching as sore skin moved. He asked after her, probably due to her unshelling. “I am she. Greetings, Captain!” She spoke in a bellowing voice, somewhat undermined by her carrying most of her armour and hammer in her arms. They made their way back to headquarters. Her mother used to treat her with aloe Vera to treat her burns, so she’d go off looking for that. “The Hammer of Justice, at your disposal!” She continued, grinning at Heartly as they walked.

-

Vae

Vae grunted as he walked along the busy streets of Logue Town. There was another sect here that he did NOT want knowing he was here. They were stupid  and tended to wear red robes with hoods, making them stand out in a crowd, though they barely ever left their enclosure. And mostly travelled by night. He preferred doing so too, but if he bumped into one during a dark night, he’d be found diced in an alleyway somewhere. Or at least, that’s what he was told. He was also ordered to cause some mayhem in the place, thanks to his abilities he’d be rather hard to pin down when his creations simply tore up the place somewhere else.

He was lucky enough to escape from that Coral City fiasco without a bounty to his knowledge, so maybe it’d hold up? He heard a song, looking up and squitnign ti came fro mthe roof, before fading. Vae looked back down, shrugged and continued along. But how, though? His sect was clearly overestimating his abilities, if his great flying creature whose name he forgot because he made it ridiculously long and complicated was defeated by a daft marine in a weird helmet and an OVERSIZED TEDDY BEAR.

He turned a corner into an alleyway, noticing the large crowd in front, he wondered what was happening. He then looked up a bit, and found the reason for it. The execution platform, the end of Gol D. Roger and now a tourist attraction. “Huh..” he mumbled, squinting up at it. There was a fair amount of people milling around, maybe if he made a rhino he could knock them all down like bowling pins? The orders really were vague. Cause chaos? Maybe pin it on the other sect? He found himself walking out of the alleyway riiight into a group of marines, one of which he guessed was the leader as he apparently could afford sitting on a stool. Now he was definitely glad he didn’t have a bounty.

“Uh.. Lemmie get out of your way.” He;d say, hurrying off toward the crowd. They didn’t really have much reason to antagonise him, or so he hoped.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:14 am

Kaito grunted softly as he followed Danryoku,the grip on his cane tightened to the point where his knuckles were as white as bone. He seemed to be struggling with his hunger but it thank fully had yet to take him over,but as another monstrous growl from his stomach filled the air he knew he had to get food soon. But for now talk with these marines then he would see about getting food.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:00 pm

At the mention of what seemed to be a wanted poster that Xanthe was going to say Wynter's brain had started working but given up half way through when the Navy showed up. He was a little more focused on keeping his own arse safe in the mean time. When someone joined him and gave him a reason to look out for them, then he would. But until then he wasn't as bothered.

As Xanthia spoke up about the Marines crawling out of the walls he figured she'd seen a few a little earlier too and had nodded in agreement the Naval presence had probably doubled or even tripled but whatever for?

The announcement that the Execution Platform was to be destroyed by a daring young handsome man in a blue waistcoat perhaps?! maybe that was it. As Xanthie asked if he was the fool Wynter nodded again.

"Well yea. I figured if I'm starting a life of piracy why not do it with a big announcement. Really put my name out there. I don't want to be like all the other lay abouts doing stupid shit to try and get noticed. I wanna do something big, and who knows maybe along the way I'll gather some crew mates too."

With the Marines passing by Wynter how Xanthe turned her head slightly and this made him a little nervous especially considering he had his back to them. He wanted to clench his fist but knew that would only hint they were of malicious intent.

As Xanthie mentioned moving in case both were spotted and recognized Wynter's brain kicked in a lighting fast speed and clocked on to who she was. He suddenly realized she has a bounty poster and was worth 7,000,000 Beli and she was standing right before him too.

A moments pause passed in which Wynter's brain tried to recollect the previous statement Xanthie had made. As the words came floating back into mind and sailed through his head Wynter passed a glance into the window of the bar on the right.

Catching the reflection he saw the Naval soldiers had stopped and were looking at Xanthie & himself. They looked harmless and more so like they were just checking which was fine with Wynter until they unsheathed a blade.

"If we move now they'll suspect something."

Without taking more than a second to properly think Wynter reached with his right hand towards Xanthie's back and around to pull her closer to himself. He felt a little forward but the action was already in motion and there was no turning back now. Not without any embarrassment & some frowning here and there.

Attempting to pull Xanthie so close that their bodies were touching and everything could be felt against one another from where the neck started down to where the legs parted. Wynter hoped their bodies would hold the blue waistcoat between. His left hand reached around the other side attempting to hold her in place.

The final part of the action was a bit of contact from his lips to hers and hopefully she'd play along until the soldiers behind him left. Either that or stabbed him through the back and let him die in a pool of blood, hopefully the first one.

As Wynter leaned in to plant his lips upon Xanhie's he closed his eyes and wished for the best outcome.

It was time to see if Wynter's charm had worked or he even had any in the first place to use.

At the mention of being the lady he'd sought after Heartly watched as she introduced herself as the hammer of justice. He could almost feel his heart breaking in two and as much as he probably wished it wasn't his face clearly displayed how distraught he was at her appearance. She really wasn't her type. At all. Feeling a little horrified and broken hearted he dipped his head down and coughed trying to cover up his slight cursing.

"You shitbag fool!"

Slicking his hair back as it had fallen he stood up straight once more inhaling and taking on board a strong scent of death.

Pulling a face once more he returned his gaze to Mandoralla.

"Pleasure to meet you, you're not what I expected. Welcome to the Broken Faces battalion. I have two other members with me, but they are currently at the execution platform helping Captain Ciguros out. May I ask whose team it is you're transferring from?" Heartly asked as he took another whiff and the scent was stronger.

Looking around he kept his eyes peeled for anything that might indicate the whereabouts of the death that would either be on the way or already over with.

Sitting on his arse still Konpeki watched as Tits approached Danryoku.

Holding a hand up she smiled sweetly trying to remain calm. Crossing his arms standing behind towering over both Balls gave Danryoku a cold dead stare.

"I've awfully sorry about how unprofessional this may sound Sir, but may I check yourself & your friend here for any evidence of your identity. We have gained word that this location need be under heavy protection thus we must carry out these checks. Sorry Sir."

Waiting for a response Konpeki glanced over curiously. Tits seemed nervous beyond compare. Looking towards the other Marine Konpeki grinned. He'd heard of this guy. He was a weird one, but in this day and age who wasn't. He was half tempted to try and trip the guy up with his cane, but it wouldn't be worth the agro. From what Konpeki had heard this guy was Kaito the blind gura gura no mi user. Also known as a quake quake man. Most people would be shaking in their boots bein' on the receiving end of an attack from a guy like this but Konpeki was receiving something else at the sheer thought of it.

But then again, that's cause Konpeki was a weird one.

Watching from the roof tops Colton spotted a new person in town. Due to his remarkable memory of all the people he'd seen he could tell. That and the way he moved. New people always looked a bit flushed with all the excitement and curiosity of what Logue Town has to offer. Keeping an eye on him he watched as the guy made his way towards Konpeki. With a hand at the ready in case Konpeki tried anything.

It was his sworn duty to uphold the law of providing safety to all people no matter who the assailant was.

Konpeki turned his head to catch sight of Vae but took no notice. He wasn't important enough nor did he look as if he'd cause a problem and that meant no fun for Mr Smile.

Sighing Colton was pleased to see Konpeki letting this one run past so easily. Maybe he was turning over a new leaf. But this was something Colton very much so doubted. Even if it would've been really nice to have seen happen.

Making their way into the basement it was dark and the two struggled to find much at all. Rekord turned to start feeling up a wall which resulted in something more when suddenly lights sprung into life. Blinding Tequila slightly due to being right in front of one he stumbled back a little knocking into a large wooden pillar. Grunting in pain as a protruding nail dug in he stepped forward.

"Alright so where do we plant a bomb in here?" Tequila asked unrolling the map.

Looking around in surprise Rekord could see the basement was full of wine bottles stored for later use and it slapped a smile on to his face. Turning from the map to get a bomb from the sack Tequila shook his head to an excited Rekord.

"Don't even think about it."

"Oh c'mon. You really going to blow this all sky high and let it go to waste?!"

After a second to think about it Tequila had made up his mind.

Setting down a bomb where previous bottles had been Tequila and Rekord were seen climbing up the stairs with a few bottles clanking in the sack and a bottle in each of their hands. Just because they were on the job, it didn't mean they couldn't have a drink or two right?

Tequila closed the doors behind him and the two continued down the path to the gates. It was time to plant the final bomb and it was on the other side of town. As both Tequila & Rekord as the heavy drinkers they were finished their bottles they cast them to the ground shattering them on impact.

"That was good."

"I know right!"

"Crack us open another, we got a bit of a walk ahead of us."

Cracking another bottle open for himself and Tequila, Rekord hoisted the sack back over his shoulder and the two begun their trek. From the sounds of it another house had been broken into and they didn't want to hang around and wait for the Marines, especially with the sack of bombs on them.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizen Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:56 pm

Otoko Kaen Shisui
As his flames had Illuminated the basement, Otoko discovered that the sound had been nothing more than a large amount of rats taking apparent refuge within the basement. Quickly shutting the door to the empty basement and flying as flame up and onto the roof of the building with the basement, Otoko allowed himself to morph entirely solid once more and decided to scout out the distance.

Seeing as how he'd found no luck so far in finding a crew to join or anything of the sort, He'd decided he'd do the next best thing he could. He'd head to the execution platform, And possibly assist in bringing it down. And while he was unsure of exactly what he'd do, He planned on doing something big on this Island to gain notoriety throughout the seas, And figured while bringing down the execution platform could be an optimal time to do so.

Keeping this in mind, Otoko continued scanning the area ahead of him to the best of his ability. Allowing the back of his shins to morph to flame and give a very slight barely Illuminating glow, Otoko began making his way towards where he'd remembered the execution platform being. And as he gave off just a small glow of orange light, Hopping swiftly and silently from building to building an navigating within the darkness, Otoko clenched his fists softly in preparation for any marines or adversaries he may encounter while on the Island.

As he swiftly hopped from rooftop to rooftop, He made a silent oath to himself. He'd accomplish something amazing while on this Island. Not just to make a name for himself, But to remind his brother and father of his assistance.

And with that, He continued. Slowly heading towards his destination as he remembered it.

Danryoku Kemono Shisui
Giving a soft nod after the marine had stopped speaking, Danryoku spoke.

"Yes, You may search me as you'd like. You'll see I have nothing to hide."

Danryoku stated softly. He'd known that proving his identity would be no problem, And he'd had faith that the marine he'd brought along with him to search the town would allow himself to be searched as well.
Raizen
Raizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:52 am

Xanthe smiled with amusement, "Blowing up the execution platform really is quite big, if you can accomplish that, well then you would definitely make a big name for yourself and whoever goes about helping you. "

Her eyes kept flicking over to the marines, keeping an eye on the from the corner of her eyes. Her amused smile widened when she noticed his expression. "I see you've finally figured out who I am." her statement was accompanied by a quiet chuckle.

"Oh, I suppose your right. Moving might make them more suspicious."

It would be bad if Xanthe didn't play along, they'd look more suspicious to those marines. Knowing this, the blonde revolutionary decided to play along as Wynter pulled her closer. This had to be 100% believable, so Xanthe wrapped her arms lightly around his neck.

Xanthe leaned in and allowed their lips to touch.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:15 am

b]Mandoralla[/b]:

Are you well?” She’d ask as the man dipped his head down and coughed. He was acting rather strange and commented on her not quite being what he expected. She caught a whiff of something that kind of smelt rather good.
It isn’t good.
She caught a whiff of something that didn’t smell good. She wrinkled her nose and looked to him. “Ah! Greetings Captain, I hail from the 89th Ship-Scuttlers.” She wasn’t in it for long, though they mostly took her on board thanks to her massive hammer and tendency to wade into the thick of battle, during a boarding AND on the ground. She saw him looking around, and the rest of her armour seemed cool enough. She began to put on the leather padding and re-strapped it on. It was a little burnt, but usable, though still irritating to move in. Each step grinding against her sore skin. Her grin twitched with each movement.

Vae:

Letting out a sigh of relief, he managed to avoid the marines, and their white-haired captain who seemed to be preoccupied. He looked around, now that he was safely in the square. What would cause the most trouble? He glanced to the execution platform. Well. Destroying a priceless landmark’d do the trick. The question is.. How? He guessed he could draw a large creature, maybe a giant bull or something but that’d draw way too much attention to himself, any of the marines’d see him drawing it.

He stood there, rubbing his smooth chin. He wondered if he could draw a bomb, would it even blow up? No, that wouldn’t work. He really needed to check the extent of his power. However, now wasn’t the time. He could make the whatsitsname from that island, though what if someone destroyed it before it could attack the platform? That’d probably be the case. He shrugged, guess he could just make a lot of half-arsed drawings to bumrush the platform.

Walking into an alleyway away from the white-haired marine, he got to work. Beginning to draw a bull with large horns on the wall with his paintbrush, seeing as how the prick would just wreck his pencil and pen.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:44 pm

Kaito blinks hearing them having to be searched. "Sure I don't mind, its part of your job,so what can you do?" He says with a shrug as he removed his dark sunglasses and slipped them in his pocket revealing his pale white eyes. "Now lets see...Identification....Identification.." He mutters as he searches his pockets for his identification card,searching many of his pockets.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:55 pm

Wynter

By the soft touch upon his lips wynter seemed to have had some charm even if it was that of a junkyard prince. With the lips against his he felt a sense of excitement growing within him. It had been a while. With their bodies against one another he could feel her assets as could she his. (Probably)

The Marines caught sight if the couple engaged in what looked to be a living embrace and decided to leave things as they were. Continuing down the street the soldiers chuckled to themselves making crude jokes about how she was getting some 'D' tonight.

Unable to see them and enjoying himself perhaps a little too much Wynter allowed his tongue to slither serpent like towards Xanthie's lips in an attempt to slide on in a play with hers.

The execution platform was waiting and Wynter was busy enjoying him whilst Marines waited for his arrival.

Heartly

Hearing what Mandoralla had to say about her previous battalion Heartily smirked. In response to her question he nodded with a grin still plastered over his face.

"Ah I know the ones. Heard they had a bit of trouble down in Orange Town. You weren't part of that where you?" leading the way to the HQ. It would be good to get hands on some new gear and bandaged up.

After a short walk in which they arrived Heartily led Mandoralla to the medical wing where she could be patched up for her burns and get herself a new uniform to wear in the meantime.

"Nurse Farstean will patch you up good. Once you're ready to go come find me in the armoury. I have a job for us."

Konpeki

Watching as tits searched the two feeling both marines from top to bottom blushing as she did when her hands came unnervingly close to certain areas, Konpeki looked back into the square for Ciguros then back toward Tits. As the search was over Smile got to his feet and approached the two of them.

"Kaito the quake man! Why would someone with such destructive force choose the life of a Marine? Its a weird choice given the lack of safety one can deliver given all your good for is tremors and ungodly vibrations."

Looking towards the other Marine Smile asked his last question.

"here to see Ciguros?"

Colton

Making a mental note of who Konpeki had seen to and who he hasn't Colton quickly logged these memories under important he could already see Smile speaking to Naval officers Shisui & Kaito.

This made Colton a little anxious due to their potential power if a fight broke out. But he figured he had the time to deal with either if need be. It wasn't like anyone but Konpeki could hit him. And he would try. >.> looking at the young male who'd entered past Smile and looked centemplatingly towards the platform Colton readied himself as did Ciguros.

Ciguros moved in close towards Otoko on the roof tops. Not stupidly close but close enough to keep an eye on him if anything were to kick off. Colton also kept his eyes focused on Vae as small fumes of ash floated from his fingers. Turning his head to view Otoko, Colton looked back at Vae and lifted his den den mushi.

If danger reared its ugly head, Ciguros & Colton would strike like ninjas to end them both.

Tequila & Rekord

Leaving a trail of bottles behind a slightly drunker and even more so clumsy pair of furry crooks stopped at the brewery of Me Markus Don't Chaines. Brewer of the large conglomerate beer known as Pine Ale. A disgustingly good tasting and very strong drink that was worth every penny.

"Are we really planting a bomb here?"

"I guess so if the map says. But it'll be a shame to deprive the world of this beauty."

Nodding in agreement Tequila crossed the brewery off of the map and looked to Rekord.

"We may be crooks. But I have morals, and I am not ridding Pine Ale from this world."

High giving Tequila the two turned leaving the last location. It was time to return to the old guy who'd given them this job. Holding the heart in hand Tequila looked more closely at it and shrugged. Whatever this thing was he'd never believe it was someones heart. But if it did pain to the revolutionary then he would be golden.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizen Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:19 am

Otoko Kaen Shisui
Otoko had stopped atop a rooftop just a few hundred feet away from the execution platform that the marines were currently guarding. From this position he was barely able to make out the figure of Ciguros and Colton, But he'd figured the more distance the better. As he stood atop a tall building, The nearly desolate streets just below, Otoko allowed a portion of his flames to ignite and spark off of his back and shoulders in small yet bright flash of orange light around him.

He allowed his flames to continue flowing, Expanding out and trailing along the back of his arms in an attempt at slight intimidation to the marine captain who had managed to somewhat cut the distance. This prompted Otoko to be on full alert, Ready to react at a moments notice, If even that.

Danryoku Kemono Shisui
Standing straight with his arms casually hanging down both sides of his body, Darnyoku didn't bat an eye as he was searched. He'd carried his Marine Identification Card on him, As marines were supposed to, And there were far more important things to worry about than where the marines hands wandered on his body. As he stood tall, He glanced over at the marine he recognized as Konpeki Smile. He'd heard his name being tossed around a few times, And knew that he was recognizable by the psychotic grin he quite often displayed. As well as his sadistic personality.

"Perhaps. I'm looking to speak with your commanding officer. And I must disagree, I have confidence in Kaito's abilities both in and out of combat. If Ciguros is your commanding officer, Then yes I'd like to speak with him."

Danryoku stated, Slightly perplexed to discover that Kaito was a tremor human. Though, If anything, That piece of information had only strengthened his existing confidence within the marine for his combat abilities.
Raizen
Raizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum