One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious: The Tonzone Tournament

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  Empty Serious: The Tonzone Tournament

Post by Docile Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:26 am

Tonzone Isle
West Blue

Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  HHMoHLr

Leaning back yawning and stretching Scallion gazed at his marvelous creation that he'd spent three twelve hour shits working on. It looked like a dirty bomb, slipping it inside a plastic bag he'd found in the kitchen draws and then inside a rucksack the merchants aboard this ship had used Scallion laid the bag on the seat and pressed it against the table to avoid the bag from falling. Exiting the kitchen he sniffed at the beautiful sea air and felt the waves gently rocking his boat. It was a nice simple gentle rocking and this made him smile. Looking up towards the clouds Scallion could see today was going to be a beautiful day. Too bad the day would be a bad one for the people of whatever island they were headed for. Remembering his order to Sally four days ago about informing him as soon as they came close to an island, Scallion shook his head. If you ever wanted a job done right, you needed do it yourself. Looking towards the crow's nest Scallion could see that it would be an ideal vantage point.

Stepping towards the ropes tying down the sails and various other nautical equipment Scallion gripped one of the ropes. Climbing atop the boxes in place Scallion looked towards the level beside the mast controlling the sails and counter weights. Kicking it with his foot he was launched into the air towards the crow's nest. One of the counter weights crashed down shattering a hole in the upper deck, but Scallion was at his vantage point and smiling. Climbing into the crow's nest and lifting the telescope he'd left there days earlier, he used it to peer over the great grand island of Tonzone which came into view through misty clouds that seemed to be growing weaker with each inch they sailed nearer. Keeping an eye pressed to the telescope he started to get a better view until finally the mist was gone and Scallion found himself gazing over an incredible island filled with buildings ranging from small flats to large industrial buildings and the greatest grandest of all which sat far to one side with 8 levels in a circular fashion and tons of pillars from what it seemed to be.

The grand Colosseum of Tonzone. Not many people had heard of it outside Tonzone, but those who had talked of it like one of the world's greatest experiences outside the Grand Line. However this wasn't Scallion's target, the Navy Head Quarters was. Spotting various other large scale buildings and monuments Scallion's head begun to explode with ideas and remembering Sally ho had agreed to join him below, he knew just what to do and how to pull it off.

It would be marvelous.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  Empty Re: Serious: The Tonzone Tournament

Post by Fin~ Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:04 am

Sailing into the yonder, knowing she was quite close to location, and acording to her maps it would only be a little before land was in sight Sally knew that she had to inform Scallion about land being inside, but when, if she would do this when no land was insight yet she would get scolded at, if she would do this when it was just in sight, she might have been to late, and yes this was the case, just before they even could see land with the bare eye scallion took his way to the crows nest and found himself staring at an island. good no scolding yet was the only thing Sally thought for the moment.

Yes so far Scallion had been a dependable and good captain, but he kind of could be a pain, bringing her down at times, and trying to make her feel bad about herself too, but this wasn't going to suceed really, was it?

She looked up on at scallion and scratched her head, she loved those fresh sea winds in her hair, and she had done a pretty good job at navigating the ship here, after a few other yawns she yelled at scallion '' As you can probably see, we are ariving in an hour or two, do you want to dock at the docks, or behind the island somewhere'' she hoped she would be heared. for her voice was quite loud. but the sea gulls kinda were aswell.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:07 pm

Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  GzsdrFv

Gazing over the marvel and smiling Scallion heard Sally call out to him along with the many buzzing seagulls around him. Placing the telescope down and hoping overboard and grabbing hold of a rope which was used to tie up the sails, Scallion sailed down to the deck quickly.

In no time at all he was back on his feet on the deck of the ship and wandering towards Sally with a grin on his face. He arrived beside her shortly as the simple sea breeze brushed past the two of them and the sun's glorious golden rays danced over the ship and their skin.

Standing beside her and leaning on the railings which sat directly in front of the wheel Scallion opened his mouth to speak.

"Lets dock as soon as possible, I've got a plan. This is the island in which I'd like to announce my notoriety. Now the best way to do such a thing is to perform what I like to call a Kansas City Shuffle."

Standing up to stretch Scallion passed his glance towards Sally to see if she understood what one was. The breeze caught hold of Scallion's scarf and dragged it back behind him trailing along, looking towards Sally once more with a smile plastered over his face and joy in his eyes he continued.

"The Kansas City Shuffle is a movement where everybody looks left." Scallion took an interest in something to his left and pointed to it to show Sally.

When she looked Scallion would appear at her right side and continue finishing the sentence.

"And you go right." Leaning against the railings, Scallion scratched his chin.

"Its a simple technique that revolves around misdirection. Draw the Navy one direction and then go the other. For this plan I'm going to need your help. Your job will be simple. All I want you to do is drop of a few things for me in few specific places around the town then leave everything else to me."

Chuckling to himself a little Scallion stood up straight and watched as the island came into greater view. Its brilliance burst into view as the mountains beside it cleared. Noticing quickly the four large structures he'd seen earlier atop the crow's nest he headed back into the dining room and lifted the bag from the chair he'd put down earlier. Opening it up he counted the devices and smirked. Closing the bag up and hoisting it on to his shoulder he returned to Sally's side.

He just had to check he'd made enough for his task. Seems the amount he'd made was actually too many, but that would be just fine too. Just meant smaller explosions and much more destruction. Dropping the bag at his feet he looked at Sally and smiled, this smile quickly turned into a slight chuckle before it had burst into a full blown laughter that rose into the sky like a maniacal villainous laugh.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:44 am

This was all a little strange, a bit strange, but very exciting, she didn't know much of scallion his plan yet, but it seemed very big, Scallion seemed a very reliable man so far, who had loads of plans ahead, she liked people who planned ahead and thus she knew she could trust his plans, or atleast trust it till things would go wrong. if they would go wrong that is.

Scallion stood next to Sally explaining her a few things. it all felt really epic and Scallion told her about a dance, a shuffle, and how they were going to fool the navy, and if sally was in for one thing it was to fool the navy. She never really liked the navy, with their self proclaimed justice and their rules.

looking at scallion who was enjoying himself in his plans and was laughing out loud like an evil genious, sally smiled in return, she had to bring a few packets at locations, and scallion would do the rest, didn't sound to hard.

She sailed the ship up onto the side of the island, close to the docks but out of sight, and as scallion had told her, the fastest as possible, which she did.

throwing out the anchor, which was really heavy, she anchored the place and walked up to scallion. '' I'd love to work together on your plan, could you tell me what i should drop where, and I will get on it. '' she stated, normally she wouldn't take orders so easily but she was excited about the plan, about everything to come, and really really really wondered how this all would turn out. excited and checking if she had all her gear she smiled. Sally was ready for one of the first big thigns she would do in her life. it was sure more interesting then joining some strange random pirate crew or robbing some rich people.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:27 am

Arriving at the harbor Scallion noticed Sally approaching him and as she mentioned how she would enjoy helping him Scallion pointed towards the bag.

"In that bag, there are home made bombs, all you have to do is drop them off at the large structures throughout the town and pull the cogs back all the way so start the timer. Drop one off at the Marine Head Quarters, one by that large statue of the man carrying a flag, and one by that large building." Scallion pointed to each building and finally the Colosseum.

"Whilst you plant the bombs I'll be giving the Marines a little warning. I want them to know it was me that brought their town to its knees and see me standing above them watching their town fall."

"Make sure you place two at each building and one on the statue. The one with the largest gear, place at the Colosseum, the second to biggest at the marine Head Quarters."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:31 am

Alright, she was listening, and had collected the information inside her head. okay okay. okay! she was going to drop of bombs in order, that would set themself of in time after she readied them. nothing to hard, and nothing she couldn't handle, binding the bombs to her rope she smiled at scallion and said '' Ill be back in a minute and can't wait for your fireworks'' laughing a tad evily.

Jumping of the boat, and running towards the first building, the closest was the marine building, which was like giant, and would need two of the bigger bombs but not the biggest, she climbed on close roofs, and looked for a way through, assesing her ways to not get seen she was ready and looked for the best place to drop one of the two bombs.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:28 am

Watching her leaving and heading out on her own with the bombs Scallion smiled. Next up was his part of the plan.

Jumping the ship Scallion made his way towards the large building with several levels to it, he just needed to beat all other competitors.

Reaching the large open archway, he walked in through the front door and headed in through the
walkway. Noticing many other much larger men than himself, Scallion smiled. Watching how half of the people peeled off to the right to the stands Scallion followed those to the left.

Approaching the desk, Scallion smiled at the woman behind the desk.

"Good Day sir, I take it you'll be participating today then?"

Scallion nodded smiling at the lady who asked. "May I take a name?"

"Scallion Cross"

"Right you are. Ok Mr Cross. Here take this, you'll be #0382. If you head into the room just to your left you'll be briefed on which block you'll be in. Good luck."

Smiling and nodded Scallion complied and headed towards the door.

The marine head quarters was a large building that stood out like a mountain. With the insignia etched on the front, the marines proudly ruled over this island.

As for the buildings which surrounded the head quarters they were marine controlled too. From bars to locals shops, black smiths and even a local library. However the people who worked in these shops weren't members of the navy, just worked for them.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:46 pm

The buildings surounding this marine building were not marine run, as no one wore an outfit. though they probably were the eyes and ears. so she had to be very carefull, spying around from a roof she noticed the open window in the marine building a 50 meters away. she could try and throw in one of the bombs using her yoyos and put another bomb maybe on top of the building before leaving to the others.

Binding the pouch to the end the way it would fall of the moment the thread as at the longest or hit something she knew this was the best idea to solve this. removing the first pin of the semibiggest bombs, she swirled her yoyo onto the roof as the bomb let loose.

the second was a way harder. landing a bomb inside the window, she had pulled the pins at the same time, so they would explode at the same time. she had tried getting closer to the window, while not being spotted and after swirling the bomb in from a small distance, she jumped on the ground like nothing happened, and blended in with the people off to her next destination. this was one scary job. and she hoped that she could be away before the place would say boom
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:55 pm

Looking at his number 382 Scallion smiled and made his way into the waiting room where he found the other contestants. Walking towards the table in the middle, Scallion hopped atop the table with a grin.

"Contestants of the Colosseum I am Scallion Cross and Captain of the Demon Petal Pirates."

Conjuring up a few laughs from the crew name he remained with a smile on his face and continued.

"Yes, yes its a funny name laugh it off. I am here to recruit crew mates. I do not require answers now of those who wish to join me, just stand forth and join me as i leave the Colosseum with my my prize. You may not believe my power as a pirate or even believe what I am capable of, but I promise you, by the time we finish our fight in this Colosseum, some of this town's largest & greatest structures shall fall and it shall be my doing."

Gaining more laughter, Scallion shrugged this off and hopped down from the table. He knew all about these three islands which traded with one another and more to the point he knew about the royal prize sitting in the royal box of the Colosseum's audience.

Heading to the weapon section where firearms & various other weaponry hung, Scallion scanned over it all waiting to find the weapon that was jut right for him.

Leaning against the bakery drinking out of a large flash stashed in his sash around his waist Captain Smiley guzzled the whiskey down before catching sight of something whizzing through the sky over head towards the Marine Head Quarters. As his recruit Petty Officer Shang joined him with a fresh loaf of bead Smiley was in attack mode.

"There we go captain, I've got us some Tiger buns."

"FORGET THE BUNS OFFICER. WE HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS. SOMETHING HAS JUST BEEN THROWN ON TO OUR ROOF." Smiley spoke. Unfortunately his talking voice was more of a shout than a speak and his whisper more of a speak.

Catching sight of a woman who came crashing down and started walking as if she'd been in the crowd the entire time, Petty Officer Shang who stood in his uniform pointed to her.

"Captain, I think it may have bee that woman over there."

"NO TIME. WE MUST CHECK THE ROOF. IT MIGHT BE SOMETHING DANGEROUS."

"Riiight. But sir does that mean I'm coming with you or can I follow the suspicious lady?"

Still focused on the strange object on the roof top Smiley nodded.

"YES YES, GO AHEAD AND FOLLOW YOUR WHIRLWIND SUSPICIOUS. I'LL HANDLE THE REAL WORK."

Rolling her eyes as Captain Smiley sprinted towards the HQ and charged up the stairs with his muscle bound torso bouncing along the way barely covered by his coat, Petty Officer Shang and his trust blade the Demi-Gong turned and joined in with the crowd.

Thankfully the woman had been out of range to hear their words, well at least Shang's. Pulling his white hood up over his head and covering his white cap's logo, Shang pulled the cape around his clothing covering him. Now he just looked like a priest. No weapons on display nor marine insignia.

Smiling as he walked along maintaining a distance of twenty feet he felt confident he would show up Captain Smiley and prove himself as a competent marine unlike Smiley.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:50 am

Not paying a lot of atentions to her suroundings which wasn't maybe the best idea, but she had not really thought to be spotted so hadn't payed atention to it and went on right to the statue.

Trying to be one with the crowd she continued walking through town, hoping to arouse as less suspicion as possible, minutes passed at her slow tempo and she now was close to the statue, once close she dropped down and blended in with the crowd.

walking through the crowd she grabbed the corect pouch and pulled the chord, making sure no one saw her she pulled the cord out.throwing it a meter from the statue in a flowerfield, and surounded by walking crowds this was the easiest way to hide her throwing the bomb and would make things not to hard for her. right?
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:57 am

Lifting a sword, Scallion held it in his hands attempting to figure out the weight and aerodynamics of it. Shaking his head he realized he just couldn't do it since he wasn't a swordsman. It wasn't right for him.

Lifting a large mace he shook his head realizing he couldn't lift it nor wield it properly. Placing the mace back he stepped over towards the firearms and hoisted a flintlock pistol. Smiling as he looked over it, Scallion grinned. This would do perfectly.

Lifting a holster from the stand, Scallion spilled it on and placed thee flintlock in the holster. Smiling as it fit perfectly he headed back towards the waiting room where he saw a man place a sheet of paper on the table.

Today there were 3 blocks due to small amount of applicants. Noticing he was in block number two, Scallion made his way to the upper stands to he could watch from above and see who he would be up against in the final rounds.

Reaching the bomb on the roof of the Marine Head Quarters Smiley stood over it staring at it for a few minutes trying to figure out what such a strange looking contraption might be. As it ticked away Smiley continued to just stare at it without any real thought of it.

Following Sally in the crowd, Petty Officer Shang watched as she walked surprisingly close to the statue in the field. Wondering why, Shang continued to follow and upon approaching the bag he looked down.

Hearing the ticking he figured this may be an explosive. Raising his head to look towards the woman, he removed his den den mushi.

"This is Petty Officer Shang, I've found some strange contraption planted by the statue in Park Square. I'm not sure what it is, but I think it might be a bomb."

"Right, we'll send a bomb disposal team to Park Square asap."

Understanding this and being happy to hear he was excelling as a marine, Shang continued to follow Sally. Closing the gap he reached for his sword thinking maybe he could attempt to stop the woman ahead of him.

Tripping over a person's feet, Shang hit the ground landing directly behind Sally. Out of natrual instinct however, he reached to grab something that would prevent him from falling. Reaching for the bag, Shang attempted to grab hold of it.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:04 pm

Something was fishy very fishy. As she continued moving she payed close atention to her suroundings and as someone moved out a den den mushi she stopped and looked at someone. who acted quite suspicious. was she being tailed? what was wrong here, she wondered.

Waiting a little while moving on slowly, but watching at the one following her, through the reflection of the sun on her yoyo' which acted like a mirror. the moment she him unsheating the sword she turned around.

throwing her yoyo right to the mans head who had tripped, and was heading for the bomb in the flower field next to the statue, all she knew was that she had to retrieve the bomb and plant it elsewhere around the statue people wouldn't notice. her strategy wasn't the best apparently. but she had promised she would do this . in her other hand holding a yoyo she looked at the man who had followed her. wondering if the bomb would explode on contact. or if her yoyo could stop him on time.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Checking the time on the large clock in the upper levels of the Colosseum. He had time to spare. The bombs wouldn't go off for at least another two hours if pulled all the way back. He was sure Sally could pull this off.

Peering over into the Colosseum he watched the first group of fighters enter the ring. They varied in vastly. Noticing one man towering above them all Scallion listened out for all of their names.

The large man with a black goatee bald head and tattoos coating his left arm and back all of which seemed to be skulls, snakes and more vile things was named Hugo. Dead center of his chest, there was a tattoo of a jolly roger which was a simple white circle which had swirling black tattoos down half of it and a slightly evil look on its face.

"[color:b5a0= Azure]The giant weighing in at 43 stone composed entirely of muscle and ink standing at a grand height of 27 feet is Captain of the Inkheart Pirates Hugo "Inkheart" Belcher." a loud roar of cheers raised into the sky as the captain grinned and waved to his adoring fans, most of whom seemed to be his own crew members.

Standing beside him was a much smaller man, almost dwarfish in size. Wearing a small pink tank top with what seemed to be a metal coating all down his right arm and a steel glove over his hand, the man chomped on a cigar whilst his short messy dirty blonde hair was blown slightly by the breeze.

"Next up is an extraordinary bounty hunter if ever I saw one. Horley Pinkerton the dwarf who can pack a hellova punch."

"I'M NOT A DWARF!" Pinkerton screamed back in a rage, whilst the other contenders chuckled at his height.

"Next up is the fighting brothers Claude & Cloud. Both members of the Gorgon pirates they fight today to win a place fighting at King Drodenum's side." gaining nothing but boos from the crowd Claude stepped forward angrily sticking his finger up at the crowd. His long black hair cascaded down to his arse and his brown shirt seemed too big for him.

Watching from the stands King Drodenum & his wife Queen Drodenum raised their binoculars to watch both brothers. Realizing they were quite vile Queen Drodenum lowered hers.

"What vulgar creatures I do hope your not planning on hiring them."

"Lets give them time, they may impress us." the King spoke to his wife in a hushed tone.

Cloud on the other hand reached forward grabbing Claude and pulled him back as a member of the audience cast a can his way.

"Calm yourself brother. This fight is ours."

Looking at his brother who held the same green eyes as himself Claude nodded and gripped Cloud's hand. Gripping it back tightly, Cloud was ready for the fight to begin.

Seeing that there were only four competitors in this fight Scallion calculated a few numbers in his head and realized each fight there would only be four people competing. It made him wonder why they hadn't made it simply one or two matches but places like this liked to drag on fights to gain more money and this would certainly work to that effect and even more so work for Scallion too. He had two hours to kill.

Hitting the floor Shang didn't know nor realize he'd missed being hit by a yoyo. Looking up as the woman held on to her yoyos he heard a loud explosion from behind which shook the ground and sent shrapnel into the air. Destroying the statue and sending bits crashing down all over, he pulled his hands up & over his head.

Feeling a large chunk slam into his thigh as the debris hit the ground, Shang reached for his thigh where the pain came from to find there was something unsettling. Something damp.

Raising his hand he noticed it was blood red. Gulping he looked to find a shard had pierced his thigh. It hurt but not enough to stop him in his goal to capture this woman who'd planted it.

When the statue had blown to pieces the largest chunk which was the head of Captain Smiley was sent spinning towards Sally. Like a stone cannon ball molded into Smiley's grotesque face it headed for her abdomen.

Citizens fled in all directions attempting to avoid the blast and any pain like that Shang had taken.

Using his sword to pick himself up, Shang looked towards Sally as he felt the pain resonating through his leg and attempting to stop him from moving.

Whilst Smiley stood atop the Marine HQ, he heard the sound of a bomb and turned his head. Looking towards the explosion he lifted his snail phone.

"Petty Officer Shang? What was that?" Smiley screamed into the snail phone.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:37 pm

This was not going as planned but hey the statue was down. Sally smiled as she noticed the head of the giant statue came flying towards her. she knew she had to try and dodge in a way possible and that was running away. jumping to the side. seeing how the rolling giant head had almost hit her she saw how the marine she had just gotten away with her yoyo was standing up holding a sword.

'' hey its not how it looked'' she said trying to sound very shocked '' I am a special agent, and had been asked to tail someone. a suspicious fellow. and I used my yoyo to get you away from the explosion '' my name is rose, I should get away now, we think the next zone to be bombed is the market building'' she hoped she had sound convincing.

as she cooly ran of into the opposite direction then where the coloseum was. no one should know the locations. and if one of the bombs in the headqaurters was found. there would always be another one. that could deal some damage. right?
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:32 am

The klaxon went off signalling the beginning of the fight. In three corners the men all looked at each other. Hugo reached for his tattooed arm and stripped off a chain scythe which he wrapped around his right forearm.

Spinning the blade in hand with a short length of chain he grinned at the other two men and started to make his way into the center of the podium. Chuckling to himself Hugo begun to spin it around reaching out to a much wider area. Speeding towards him the brothers continued to hold hands.

Claude leapt into the air pulling Cloud who also jumped behind him. Pulling Cloud along behind him in front of him he changed in shape. What Hugo was left looking at was down the end of a barrel to a sawn off shotgun held by Claude. Squeezing the trigger a barrage of lead was launched towards Hugo's torso.

Some of the shots collided with the chain he spun in his hands, but as Claude crashed back into the ground on his feet, he felt the ground shake as the few shots that made it to Hugo caused him to stumble back. Roaring in pain he slammed the sharpened huge scythe blade downward in the hopes of hitting Claude.

Landing directly beside him, Claude grinned and looked up to the giant who tried to reassert himself. As for Pinkerton, he watched the giant begin to tumble and took this as his chance. Sprinting towards the giant's back he leapt into the air as high as his little legs could carry him and dug his fist into the back of the giant Hugo's back.

Slamming his fist into his coccyx, Pinkerton used a technique he liked to call Skin Deep Stun

Coming into contact with his skin Pinkerton shot an electric shock from his cyborg arm into the giant with more than enough voltage to stun him. Falling back to the ground he charged towards the brothers of whom there was only one now. Noticing a large blade landing cutting off his path to the singular brother Pinkerton stopped as he heard Hugo's feet re positioning himself.

Things were certainly looking interesting and Scallion begun to smile as he watched joined by two other competitors. Hearing an explosion in the distance, Scallion's head started rushing to possibilities. Was Sally really this useless? Had one of his bombs gone off by mistake or had the Navy discovered them.

Taking his time to think about this, Scallion decided to wait, the time between the bombs would tell who detonated them and if they were found.

Looking at the woman who made mention of herself as a special agent, the Petty Officer Shang watched her run off in the opposite direction. He was confused as to why she was running the wrong way and couldn't run himself. Not with this shard in him at least. Raising his den den mushi which had called for him he saw the mark Smiley has on his face jetting from the side of his mouth up on the snail.

"Yes Captain?"

"WHAT WAS THAT EXPLOSION?!"

"Just a misunderstanding Captain, I ran into a special agent and apparently there's someone planning on bombing the market building."

"THEN GET OVER THERE!"

"But sir I'm slightly apprehensive to do so since the special agent then ran the opposite direction. Would you mind searching the market building? I'm going to attempt to follow this girl."

"YOU GO TO THE MARKET BUILDING. I'LL CHASE THE GIRL."

"But you don't know what she looks like."

"THEN TELL ME."

"Brown hair, red shirt with a star on it and shorts. She's got a bag on her back and she's quite short with pale skin. Looks about seventeen to nineteen."

"GOT IT AND WHERE ABOUTS IS SHE HEADED?"

Looking after her as she ran Shang turned back to the den den mushi to give his superior the orders.

"Towards the Colosseum"

"PETTY OFFICER SHANG GET TO THE MARKET & I'LL DEAL WITH THIS NUISANCE."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:17 am

This sounded way to good to be true, very to good. smiling off that the man was so easy to fool she happily ran away taking a road to the coliseum but not the fastest one, or it didn't look like it. she hoped to confuse the marine but he had any doubts the coliseum would probably be guarded. couldn't she have thought of better things, she wondered and continued running.

Soon the coliseum came closer, and she looked at the two remaining bombs. the coliseum was giant. and it was probably quite busy inside as she heard loads of noises. it would be best to plant them inside or at critical locations. she looked around and hoped to find the best way inside. because tossing one over wouldn't work all that well. she had to be sneaky and plant the bombs inside without anyone noticing. but how was she going to do this. from a little distance she slowly walked towards the coliseum acting like a tourist, she was looking for somewhere to buy a ticket. the best thing would be to act like a guest. Running over to the first person who would probably sell tickets, if any where left. she asked ''can I still buy a ticket. took ages to get here'' hoping to get in she looked around a bit scared hoping no one would remember her face.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:53 am

Pulling on the chain Hugo ripped his blade into the sky and spun it around above his head. Catching sight of Claude and a gun in his hand he watched as Claude turned to face him and the weapon shifted in shape into a metallic gauntlet for him. With his arm covered by his brother, Claude grinned as he charged towards Pinkerton who in turn charged back.

"Don't hold your breath you'll do much damage to me kid."

"I should be saying the same to you."

Slamming their fists into one another neither budged but bot remained in place, that's when a sudden shock ran up and over the gauntlet on Claude's arm and his brother Cloud screamed as he turned back into his human form. Stepping back Pinkerton raised an eyebrow.

"So I'm against two devil fruit users."

Lying on the floor in pain shocked by the sudden electric attack from Pinkerton Cloud looked up at his brother who offered him a hand and lifted him up.

"I'll get you both back for those dirty moves!" Hugo shouted as he looked through his one good eye after Claude's attack and brought down his blade.

Black Blade

Crashing the blade down into the platform, it sent a wave throughout the platform knocking both Cloud & Claude off their feet whilst Pinkerton took advantage of this quake to launch himself into the air. As the waves shook towards him, he leapt into the air tossing himself into a ball. Spinning rapidly in the air he grinned.

The blade sent a crack down the middle of the platform denting the middle inwards and leaving the outer edges sticking up. Sliding slightly towards the center Claude & Cloud both nodded to each other as Claude grabbed Cloud's hand and begun to spin him around once they got to their feet.

Spinning him around rapidly, Hugo decided not to let them attack and swept his blade sideways trying to trip the two of them up with it. Not noticing the blade Claude watched as blood spilt on the floor as he let go of Cloud the bomb. Falling to the ground and screaming in agony, Claude looked to his right to find a foot lazily lying beside him. Glancing down he could see it was his. Hugo had just managed to catch his foot.

Shooting towards Hugo however was Cloud shaped like a black bomb.

Bulldozer Bomb

Limping towards the market, Shang found it difficult but worth his time as he discovered a fight breaking out. Raising his sword and placing it to a bandit's neck he gripped him for support and to threaten him. Using him as bait to get his men to stand down, Shang smiled. Seems he was really proving himself as a marine. And it was about time too.

Whilst Captain Smiley made his way towards the Colosseum. Sprinting as fast as his muscular legs could carry him, Smiley proved himself to be made of muscle as the ground shook slightly after every foot that slammed into the ground and crack it slightly leaving an inch deep imprint. He would find this saboteur and put a stop to them if it was the last thing he did. Seeing it in the distance he smiled creasing up his face and making his scars on his face look even worse.

Turned out pushing your recruits too far during training really wasn't something smart to do and Smiley had learnt that the hard way when they'd stuck a blade in his mouth during the night and hit him in the genitals. Smiley's scars had long been healed, but he'd learnt a lesson that night he'd never forget. The pain was unimaginable and unforgettable. The scars however certainly helped with intimidation as did the muscles and his grotesque body made of stone like muscle. Arriving at the scene of the Colosseum Smiley cracked his knuckles. It was time to put a stop to the saboteur.

Looking over the entrance he watched people enter and exit, looking over each person he dashed for a young woman with a back pack. Grabbing hold of her and hoisting her up, she screamed and fell out of the straps. Her brown hair shook over her face as she turned to watch Captain Smiley looking through her bag like a wild bear looking for food. Dropping the bag and tossing it towards her he spoke.

"THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO SEARCH YOU BAG MADAM, AS YOU WERE." he was on the look out for people with bags. Taking up place at the exit, Smiley begun to stop people anyone entering & exiting asking to check them for anything of a dangerous nature such as explosives.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:35 am

Sally was on her guard, She wondered how she could get inside the best way, and outside too without being in any danger or suspicion. Two people guarded this entrance and she wondered if she could use er seductive skills to get through.

Approaching them handing out a few coins she smiled friendly and said '' hey my little brother is fighting today, and I got hold up, you won't mind letting me through right? she tried to be seductive and hoped that the two guards would get her through. it would be easy to leave the bombs at two different locations inside the coliseum.

Once the guards let her through she headed right through, seeing that she was on the backside she knew that it wouldn't be the best idea to plant bombs here, she should place atleast one around people and atleast one at a key point underground. Though her first plan was to get mixed around with people so she would be less suspicious. slowly walking through the corridors she tried to avoid suspicion by just walking casually and smiling at people passing her. She hadn't feel this intense before, was this how it felt when she knew she probably was going to kill innocent people? She was shaking a lot, but walked on.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:24 am

Blowing up into a sudden explosion, Hugo felt his face swarmed in heat and lost his footing. Tripping backwards he hoisted his blade upwards. Catching sight of this blade shooting his direction, Pinkerton looked towards the blade.

Squeezing himself tighter to increase his rotation speed, Pinkerton slammed his fist into the side of the blade before it sliced through him knocking it towards Hugo.

Cloud landed on the ground beside Claude and offered a hand to help him up. Grabbing his hand Claude was lifted up and held by Cloud with an arm over his shoulder. Landing on the ground in a crouching position Pinkerton looked over Cloud & Claude. Noticing the foot and how Claude was being held by Cloud he realized now was his chance.

Sending vibrations through the platform, Cloud, Claude & Pinkerton were caught off guard by the sudden wave of crimson rain that showered over them and the stadium.

Watching as the giant devil fruit user was defeated so easily, Scallion noted the remaining fighters and waited to see who would win, the fight had become interesting.

Still standing outside, Captain Smiley continued to search bags before he turned to a guard who'd come to speak with him.

"Excuse me sir."

Turning to see a much smaller man than himself Smiley responded with a saliva filled shout.

"YES?"

"Could you please avoid searching everyone's bags."

"THERES SOMEONE TRYING TO BOMB THIS PLACE!"

Widening his eyes the small man replied.

"Then go get that young woman up ahead further down the corridor and I'll set my men on the doors to checking all the bags."

Turning to his men, the short man asked them to begin searching bags of everyone who come & went.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:16 am

The place Sally was in, was big and filled with people she didn't really know what way to go and didn't really want to bomb this place, it probably wouldn't be long before security was here. and that would mean things would be much harder. What Sally had to do now. was to get over to a place where she wasn't suspected as much which was in the public area.

Walking around the coridor, She began noticing more guards and increasing amount of surveilance. this didn't look good and she decided to hide behind a pole till the guard walking around checking stuff walked passed her, she had to avoid contact just to not look suspicious. if she just relaxed this all would be fine. but why was she shaking? is this excitement?
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:38 am

Looking towards Cloud & Claude Pinkerton smiled as the wave of blood washed over them and down the crack in the middle of the stage. Charging towards the two, Pinkerton cast himself into a roll.

Shooting across the floor like a marble he only started picking up more and more speed. Struggling to escape his attack Claude pushed Cloud away and jumped towards Pinkerton on his one foot.

"Leave this to me, I'll handle him" Claude shouted to Cloud. Watching as his brother was slammed into by Pinkerton, Cloud watched his brother hit the floor flattened like a piece of paper.

Widening his eyes Cloud clenched his fists.

"And now it looks like there's only two competitors left, Pinkerton the dwarf & the weapon man Cloud."

"I'M NOT A BLOODY DWARF!" Pinkerton shouted at the announcer who looked back a little terrified. Smiling as he ranted about being called a dwarf, Cloud shot towards him and quickly jumped into the air.

Drawing back his right arm, Cloud smiled.

Buki Buki: Hammer

Changing his hand into the top of a war hammer, Cloud slammed this brute of a hand into the cheek of Pinkerton's.

Watching him stumble backwards as Cloud hit the ground with his hand now a hand once more, Pinkerton hadn't fallen but remained on his feet. Slowly raising his head to look Cloud in the eyes Pinkerton raised his cyborg arm to find Cloud holding his right arm in place and a finger in the shape of a pistol. Gulping he watched as three bullets in quick succession tore through his torso and seconds later, his body hit the ground.

"It looks like the winner of this round is Cloud!"

Smiling and nodding at this Scallion turned leaving the ledge to head downstairs and take part in his round which he was certain he'd win, even if he did only have a flintlock pistol on him.

Watching as the woman with the bag continued down the corridor Smiley started pushing past people to try and get closer to the woman. He watched from behind as she paused. She seemed a little unnerved. Pushing people out of the way with general ease Smiley was stopped when one small man grabbed hold of his hand that had tried pushing him aside.

Looking at the man who'd grabbed his hand stopping him, Smiley spoke.

"HEY LET GO OF ME!"

"Your a marine, you should show more respect for people. These people are the reason you've a job and yet I've just watched you push past all of them as if they were nothing more than shit on the sole of your shoe."

"I'LL PROTECT THEM WHEN I'M EXPECTED TO."

"Its people like you who make me sick."

Smiley Slammer

Swinging his right meaty palm into the young contender's face, Smiley gripped his head with his hand which was horrendously bigger. Using the momentum he slammed the man's head into the wall knocking him unconscious and cracking open the back of his head.

Turning back to the woman, Smiley could see she was in sight and still behind the pole. At this point he took another step forward to try and get hold of her.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Fri May 02, 2014 5:19 am

Carefully keeping watch at her suroundings she heard noises behind her, apparently a small man had been caught by someone, she looked at them and tried to follow the conversation, the man grabbing the small man at his head was a Marine for sure. Overhearing their have a conversation she noticed how the marine was quite loud, and how he slammed the person in his face.

Maybe he had his eyes on her, maybe his target was her. as the man slowly came closer. Okay she had to try and act, her actings were good normally people believed her when she said things, and it was worth trying again now.

As the marine had came closer to her she stood up from the coridor. '' Hello sir, can I offer you something to eat? or want a signed shirt by our contestants? I could lead you to our boot if you want, we are standing just out here in the hall'' she said sounding quite sure, as she winked to the man. '' Why won't you be a contestant, you look very strong mister, why not try? I could hook a match for you up?'' she said hoping her bluffing would work. it was hard to stay calm. but it was all she could do and try.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri May 02, 2014 7:53 pm

Heading through the archway towards the podium Scallion smiled as he looked out at the fans who sat in wake for the mindless violence that would be in sight soon. Stepping on to the podium, Scallion looked at his fellow competitors.

Are we ready for the next round?" the announcer called out receiving a loud cheer from the audience who were clearly more than ready.

"Then lets welcome to the stage Jinkou the bandit."

Standing opposite Scallion this man. Standing about the same height as Scallion with a milky eye and scruffy brown hair with a clear reascending hairline. Noticing his large muscular biceps Scallion nodded taking these into account. Looking towards his torso he could see that this as equally muscular. Only a few straps of his holster covering him, Scallion picked up enough from his competitor Jinkou. In his holster sat two custom designed sawn off shotguns.

Get up close & aim for the legs.

"And here to round two is our very own local celebrity swordsman & pirate, the notorious Balverine Bronco!" bursting into horrendous roars of excitement the audience couldn't have seemed happier to cast their eyes over their local hero Bronco.

Looking over to him, Scallion could see the man was 5ft 6 with sleek brushed back black hair that reached his shoulders. Clean shaven with blue eyes and a scar reaching down over his left cheek in the shape of a crescent. He didn't look very opposing nor muscular. With a scabbard on either side of him and clearly a two sword style user, Scallion started to calculate ways of beating him.

This man might be trouble.

"Next up is Scallion Cross"

A simple no body was what Scallion was. A small cheer came from the audience and Scallion just gave a polite nod to them. Not bothered but ready for a brawl he looked towards the last man who got the same reaction to his name if not less. Seems Scallion wasn't the only no name in the Colosseum.

"And here's the last competitor of the Colosseum. Mr Short Round."

The competitors were introduced, the audience were blood thirsty & the the stage was set.

Catching sight of the woman and making eye contact Smiley looked at the woman as she spoke about stuff signed by the contestants and entering the competition. Bursting out into laughter that almost deafened the ears of the audience members rushing through the hallsways.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE PART IN THE TOURNAMENT?! HOW DO YOU THINK I GOT THE JOB OF MARINE CAPTAIN? I WON THE TOURNAMENT YEARS AGO. IF ANYTHING YOU SHOULD BE SELLING THINGS FROM MY TIME."

Remembering his time in the ring Smiley couldn't help but smile. They had been some of the best times of his life. Halting his laughter with some difficulty, Smiley continued as he looked at the woman.

"I'D LIKE TO CHECK YOUR BAG MISS. WE OPERATE A VERY STRICT RULE IN THE COLOSSEUM ABOUT BRINGING IN BAGS. ALL MUST BE SEARCHED."

Opening a hand and waiting for her to give him the bag, Smiley was impatient and looked into Sally's eyes wondering if she would comply, hoping she would he smiled his terrifying grin which only made the scars on his cheeks look worse whilst showing off more of his teeth that ever desired.

With his over muscular torso on display, disfigured smile and short messy blonde hair, Smiley was truly a terrifying man in appearance to pirates as well as Marines. Even his own superiors felt a hint of intimidation.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Mon May 05, 2014 10:23 pm

This man was apparently a captain, and he wanted to check her bags. and insisted on this they were policys. this was getting hard to talk out to. '' Mister we have very strict policies aswell, one does not simply claim to be a champion without proving himself''she stated smiling a bit. '' follow me and ill lead you to the arena. i think we might have a match open soon. oh and ofcourse you can check my bags, but im only carrying stuff around''

she showed her pockets, they were empy and she was talking so fast she hopefully made the man forget about her bag she was carrying. she had to make sure this man wouldn't notice it so he would forget all. so she could just walk on.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Tue May 06, 2014 6:00 pm

A shot was fired and the fight had begun. Jinkou the bandit had removed a pistol from his holster and taken aim on Scallion whilst Balverine Bronco stormed towards Mr Short Round with a blade in each hand.

Watching as the bullet sped towards him Scallion twisted his body to the left allowing his left side to fall behind the rest of his body. As the bullet passed another was fired and Scallion repeated the same technique the opposite direction.

Grunting as Scallion avoided each attack Jinkou stormed towards Scallion opening fire once more. Firing off a series of bullets towards him, Scallion grinned.

Shinku Shinku: Poltergeist Swarm: Return

As the bullets shot towards Scallion with such speed he allowed his vacuum to bring the bullets closer and as they closed the distance he quickly spun around crouching down and the next thing Jinkou knew was Scallion was lying on the floor on his back and the bullets were shooting overhead towards Jinkou's legs.

Tearing apart his right leg, Jinkou screamed in pain and fell to his knees.

Flipping himself unto his feet, Scallion peered over and charged towards him, keeping his eye open he figured that Jinkou could & would still use his hands. Attempting to reveal a knee to his face, Scallion anticipated Jinkou reaching for his leg.

Raising his knee Jinkou reached for Scallion's leg as Scallion reached for his flintlock.

Placing the barrel against Jinkou's forehead he squeezed the trigger.

The next thing he knew was Jinkou's grip loosened and Scallioned pocketed the flintlock turning to the two other battling combatants.

Looking at the woman Smiley grew angry at her negligence.

"PROVE THEMSELF?! NO I DON'T THINK SO, IF YOU REALLY WORK HERE AS YOU CLAIM, YOU'D HAVE SEEN MY STATUE IN THE LOBBY. NOW GIVE ME YOUR BAG!"

Grabbing hold of the bag furiously, everyone heard his outrage and turned to see Smiley including the various other men and women who worked in the Colosseum.

Feeling uncertainty about this woman, Smiley was certain this woman was hiding something now and clenched his free hand ready to attack. No one was this pathetically stupid.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: