One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Serious: Dangerous Waves Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Serious: Dangerous Waves EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Serious: Dangerous Waves EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Serious: Dangerous Waves EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Serious: Dangerous Waves EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Serious: Dangerous Waves EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Serious: Dangerous Waves EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Serious: Dangerous Waves EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Serious: Dangerous Waves EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Serious: Dangerous Waves EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious: Dangerous Waves

3 posters

Go down

Serious: Dangerous Waves Empty Serious: Dangerous Waves

Post by Docile Fri May 30, 2014 8:43 pm

At Sea
West Blue

Serious: Dangerous Waves HHMoHLr
Serious: Dangerous Waves GzsdrFv

With the royal ship of King Drodenum soaring through the waves with ease, the bountyless Captain of the no name Demon Petal Pirates stood at the helm with his coat whipping in the wind and a golden crown atop his head and a grin plastered upon his face. Having taken the crown from the King after Sally proved to be the better soldier than twenty of the tournament's winners, he had watched as the King made his way to his room aboard the ship.

Sally had been pretty badly wounded, but after a simple bit of work finding the ship's medical bay, due to the ship being that of a King the medicine aboard was some of the best. When he'd had Sally on the bed Scallion had taken a few moments to find the appropriate concoctions to use. Mixing the medicine & applying some bandages and plasters and she was all good to go. Still looking a little beaten up, Scallion understood that she needed to rest and would make sure she got the rest she needed.

It had been a day since they'd left Tonzone Island and the sun had hidden behind dark clouds as a wind leapt in front of the ship & its friend pissing down rain joined the party. With the rain drenching Scallion he continued onwards without a care in the world. Feeling the ship shake he gripped at the helm tightly. He didn't have clue how much longer it would be for them to reach the next island in the Trictonian Islands but he did know he couldn't wait to arrive. Once he did, fortune & an army would be all his. Everything he had done & did was all leading up to one thing. This would be an act that shake the West Blue.

With a King at the end of his barrel, Scallion just needed to show his son the King of the next island he had hold of him and convince him to let them into their palace then he could make his demands. Once he had his money, army & ship. Then the real fun would begin.

As a wave smashed into the right hand side of the ship, Scallion was jolted to the left, smiling as he enjoyed the stormy weather he looked towards the heavens just in time to catch sight of a flash of lightning which stabbed at the sea. The rumble of thunder resonated throughout the ship. With a grin over his face only growing in size, Scallion called out for Sally.

"Sally! What's the name of this next island and how much further is it?"
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Serious: Dangerous Waves Empty Re: Serious: Dangerous Waves

Post by Fin~ Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:26 am

It had been a day or so, a day since Sally had changed from a petty thief to a brutal murder, the thoughts weighed kind of hard at times but slowly became easier to burden, those that she had killed were winners of a tournament, and thus ready to die. she was proud and content that she had been able to beat them, using petty tricks maybe but that didn't mean much less. 1 vs 22 could never be won fair anyways.

Her body covered in bandages, and still pretty beaten up, Sally could feel that she had a rough day, she felt muscles that she didn't even know the existence of and had some trouble moving, but things had been getting better slowly. Time to get to work, her captain had been at the wheel for a while and probably didn't really know where he was going or atleast how to navigate through storms properly.

She got up, feeling a huge rush to the head as she ballanced against a wall, slowly getting used to the gravity she moved on walking towards updeck. sometimes falling or tripping over her own legs it wasn't the most easy journey, though this was the price of endangering oneself for a mission.

Once she got updeck she saw how her captain was at the steeringwheel, manouvering the ship through the storm, drenched by water from the always pouring rain. He seemed to enjoy himself, smiling a little Sally answered him when he had asked her what island was up next '' The island is called Greenvale meadows., and the only dock to the island is on the east side '' She answered to the captain, her studys had helped her well. '' Do you want to dock here captain? do I need to take over the steeringwheel?'' she asked offering some help which scallion might need. she looked at the sea, and the waves. It was sure a rough storm.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:55 am

"Greenvale Meadows?"
The pudgy man responded with a glare. "I'm running a business here, either buy food or I'll have you arrested for the disturbance," his voice was deep and gravelly. The lonely ponytail on his bald head swung wildly as he gestured to the other distraught looking customers in the restaurant.
Arrin stepped back, rubbing his forehand with the left hand and holding up his stump defensively. "I got it. No disturbances. Buy food. Bugger off. I'll leave as soon as you give my guns back."
People from outside the restaurant were starting to crowd around the gaping hole in the wooden wall.
The chef wiped his hands off on his apron and smoothed back the ponytail. His eyes remained firmly on the messy haired creature cowering in front of him. A serving girl stood in Ponytail's shadow, holding a wet rifle and pistol very carefully.
"You get your guns back when you pay your debt for that wall," came Ponytail's soft reply after much thought.
Arrin smiled, his job was to do 'favours'. "So, who d'you want me to take out?" his tone was less defensive and a lot more obnoxious.
"No one, you greasy haired dumbass. I want you to be my bitch."
The girl behind Ponytail giggled at her boss's response. The expression from cool and casual on Arrin's face changed to one of annoyance and confusion.
"You get barrels of fish at the docks, put them on a cart and pull it into town. Do that for two weeks and I'll think about letting your weapons go."

"This is stupid," Arrin grumbled. The cart was heavy by itself. The beech wood dug into his shoulders. It wasn't far to carry it all, or excessively harsh labour, but the man was allergic to honest work. "How the hell did I even get here?" he continued, complaining about every detail of the day as he reached the dockyard.
Lone
Lone

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:22 am

Nodding to Sally, Scallion continued in his questioning.

"How long till we reach this Greenvale Meadows?" he could feel the ship pulling to the right and begun to pull back to the left trying to keep the ship pointed straight ahead.

A sudden wave slammed into the side splashing water over the edges which doused Scallion. Spacing his feet a bit further, Scallion grinned and gripped the wheel tighter than before. As another wave bigger than the previous one slammed into the same side, the ship's winch begun to unwind as the anchor started to sink.

Cursing beneath his breath Scallion looked towards Sally.

"Sally take the wheel. I'm going to deal with the anchor."

Letting go of the wheel and dashing over towards the anchor, Scallion quickly started to raise it. Grabbing hold of his scarf and trying one end around the winch he tied the other end around the railings and headed towards the barrels beside the mast which were tied down. Reaching into one he pulled out a ridiculously long piece and headed on over to the winch. Tying it around the winch several times, Scallion tied the other end to the railings several times and then freed his scarf and placed it back around his neck.

Turning to look over the ship he realized something. This should was big, sturdy and held incredible destructive forces if required. Smiling Scallion approached Sally.

Standing beside her and placing a hand on her shoulder he whispered into her ear.

"When we arrive at Greenvale I'm going to need you to do something for me. Lets call it another Kansas City Shuffle. I go left."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:03 am

How long till we reach greenvale Meadows? Scallion asked, Looking infront of her, and after seeing the wind in the sails she itched her chin and thought a little. '' around 20 minutes'' She answered as she felt a big wave slamming into the ship. it was stormy, and scallion told her to take the wheel as he would deal with the anchor. She nodded and ran over to the wheel.

Jumping behind it she quicky turned the wheel into the wave making the ship stabelize before another wave hit them, soon Scallion would have done his part and their ship was okay for now. Letting out a sigh of relievement as she held the wheel thight, ready and barred for another wave she felt a warm hand on her shoulder.

So another Kansas shuffle, those words echoed through her mind, how many people was she killing today, she hoped they were no helpess citiiens but she decided to not go against Scallion. " Alrighty captain, your order, I will make sure it suceeds'' She answered as she put up a faint smile. Was she becoming more notorius?
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:37 am

"Ain't got no fish, kid," the condescending old fisherman gazed at Arrin, gesturing to the clouds out at sea. "Storm's keeping the ships docked and understocked. You ain't gonna find fish unless you go swimming for one."
The man laughed at his joke. He laughed heartily. It wasn't even that funny.
"Alright," Arrin interrupted the irritating laughter after a while. "I get the picture, I'll just tell the chef dude that you didn't have fish. This isn't exactly an emergenc-"
"CHEF?" three men darted over, concerned looks on their wrinkled old faces.
"You chef's bitch or something?" the original fisherman asked quickly.
Arrin's eye twitched. "No, I'm just doing him a favour. What's it to you?" His words were muttered through clenched teeth.
"Mr. Chef is the only person in Greenvale that supplies fish and booze for low prices. If he doesn't have fish, then we don't have any plans for tonight, sonny!" The other old men nodded furiously in agreement.

A muffled cry was heard from along the docks. A younger fisherman was shouting and pointing out to sea. The four old men and Arrin abruptly stopped their conversation and turned to gaze out towards the storm.
There it was.
A ship, a lone ship sailing through the storm about 20 minutes out. "It's a sign from the gods," said one of the newcomers who could actually see that far.
"The gods want us to eat Mr. Chef's terrible cooking!" Shouted another in excitement. People aren't supposed to be that eager for fish. Especially seeing as they could simply catch a few for dinner. Arrin stepped back and heaved the cart up to his shoulders with a grunt. It looked like he was going to have a job after all
Lone
Lone

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:38 pm

Arriving at the island a full 23 minutes later Scallion released the anchor and stood beside Sally.

"Alright Sally, this is where my plan is going to fall into place. The king of this island is the son of the King we have below decks. So we currently have one hostage. Our plan is to use that hostage. First things first. I want you to stay aboard the ship and keep an eye on King Drodenum. I'm heading into the town to see if I can wrangle us a friend and some other supplies. When I return I will have something for you to do. But for now if anybody asks your one of the Tonzone tournaments gladiators."

Turning and heading towards the side of the ship, Scallion snatched up a rucksack and laid down the gang plank. Arriving on the stony harbour he looked back towards Sally and gestured for her to draw back the gang plank. Turning around he headed into town with a one track mind.

Serious: Dangerous Waves U6jCNKp

Noticing the commotion on the edge of the docks Scallion stopped on his route and made his way towards the gentlemen who spoke about fish.

Standing among the men who spoke about Mr Chef and fish, Scallion looked around at the men.

Look for a man who wants something and dangle it on the other end of what you seek and both men shall smile.

Joining the group Scallion stepped on top of a barrel that was sitting beside one of the stalls.

"If its fish you seek I can offer you all the fish you could ever wish, if you're willing to help me with a simple task that is. All I ask is that you help a traveller with collecting his goods. Then you may join me aboard my ship for a banquet. A simple bit of work for a bloody good meal and you can even take the fish we have spare."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:56 pm

(( sorry for my large abcense health was holding me down and still is kinda))

As sally heard her first mission for today she was kind of relieved, well she had to protect a ship on her own, and keep an eye on the king. while being carefull enough with out arousing any suspicion of sorts. '' I can do that, ill guard him and the ship with my life, and alright ill be a gladiator'' She said and nodded. walking up to where the king had been held she looked at him and sat down close.

looking at the tiny king, she made sure all bounds were correct and he couldn't escape. after walking back to scallion she said '' ill see you in a bit no?'' and sat down somewhere with good view over the king and over the docks. this would be a boring wait. compared to the other missions she had been asigned.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:51 am

The old men looked at eachother with concern. This wasn't a fisherman selling his wares quite obviously, but he had fish.
The wisest and most respectable among them stepped forward with a brow furrowed in skepticism.
"What is it you want us to do exactly?" his words came out slowly, tentatively.

Behind them, Arrin dropped the cart and slid through the slowly growing crowd to see who this traveler was. Over the shoulder of the speaking fisherman, he saw the traveler and his vessel. He was shorter, paler and better dressed than Arrin. Not the type who usually sails into a storm to sell fish. Hero or not, this guy was the only person on the island who would be open to dirty dealings done dirt cheap. That's a likeable characteristic. A figure on the vessel behind the stranger caught caught Arrin's eye. A girl? The one-handed marksman pushed past an irritable, balding sailor to stand next to the man who was currently addressing the traveler.
Lone
Lone

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Noticing a voice question what it was he wanted them to do, Scallion looked into the older man's eyes with a grin.

"All that I ask of you is to help me collect some supplies and bring it aboard my ship. For you see what I am to purchase is quite allot of goods. Once you've helped me though, you may help yourself to anything aboard my ship. I will advise though, don't try stealing anything in my absence. I've quite the comrade aboard the ship. She managed to defeat 22 gladiators of the Tonzone Tournament just the other day."

Springing towards town and reaching into his pocket Scallion gripped a few beli and plucked them free. Looking over the beli he had he smirked. He had enough for what he needed it for.

"First things first, I'm going to need allot of fire works."

These would come in handy later and bring a whole heap of excitement to the island.

Looking over the girl who'd entered his cabin the King sat on the edge of his bed with red eyes. It was clear he'd been crying. Holding in his wrinkles fingers a photo of his wife Queen Drodendum, he placed it on the bed beside him and lay back sighing.

"Why did you kidnap me?" he asked Sally hoping she could explain this plan to him. He could've given them anything they wanted, but it seemed the man with glasses was just more interested in using him than speaking to him.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:17 am

As sally was asked why he was kidnapped, by the king who was sitting on a bed, she felt kind of pittyd of him, he was someone who was born to be a ruler, and just used as a tool for them to get rich or notorius, she didn't know Scallions plans with him, and didn't really have an answer. She looked at him and shook her head.

'' Some people are unlucky, because they were born poor, but needed to protect themselves to live, others were born rich, and lucky, born as royality. and living a life of luxury relying on others, it may seem like a good life. but those who fight for their lifes might profit of that, though don't worry, you shall not be killed. you can go on to your luxury life, in just a few days'' she answered to the king. or the anxious puddle that was supposed to be a king, she wondered how things were going with scallion.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:08 am

The fishermen looked at the newcomer in a new light. This guy was a dick. They dispersed as he started walking off, muttering to themselves about where he could shove his goods. An image of the chef holding a blood stained cleaver unfortunately stopped Arrin from doing the same. He sighed and gave the cart a dark stare as he begrudgingly made his way towards it. His right hand hung limply as he raised the cart up to shoulder level with just his left hand, leaving him breathless for a second. Ignoring his breathlessness, he heaved the cart over in the stranger's direction just in time to hear the man talking to himself. Arrin's face dropped, this guy was a dick AND a lunatic.
"Where're we goin'?" he asked, hoping the stranger could hear his words over all that narcissism.
Lone
Lone

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:32 pm

Hearing a man's voice questioning where they were headed first Scallion turned to see that only one man of the bunch had joined him shrugging he thought to himself. Their loss. looking over Arrin he noticed his attire and physique. A man who has experience with firearms? He could come in handy.

"Our first stop is anywhere we can buy some fireworks."

Making his way further into the filthy town that left muck over his feet & a foul stench in his nostrils, Scallion searched the streets for a good while before falling upon a stall that sold fireworks, among other things. He'd wandered past butchers, book stores, clothing stores and even a bank, but none of these would help him.

The small stall had boxes piled up behind the man who stood with a cap & a thin black chinstrap. Out of the boxes behind fire works poked out. From firecrackers to large rocket shaped fireworks they were all there. Strolling up to him Scallion spoke.

"Hello there good sir, I see you've a nice stash of fireworks."

"What about it?"

"I'd like your entire firework collection."

Realizing the words that fell from Scallion's lips he leapt to his feet with a grin.

"YES SIR! As you wish."

That changed his tune.

Quickly loading the boxes into the cart that Arrin had hold of, Scallion looked toward Arrin and mentioned.

"I'll carry a few boxes in my hands."

As the last box was handed over the gentleman stood waiting for payment only inches away from Scallion thinking of what he'd tell his wife or even if he should tell her of the fortune he'd made today on one person. This was the rise of money he needed and it would go on something amazing for himself & his family.

Reaching into his pocket Scallion withdrew his flintlock and directed the barrel towards the gentleman with the chinstrap.

Changing from an expression of joy & hope to one of terror and tears the gentleman felt his heart sink.

"I've no money good sir, but I thank you for your help."

Shinku Shinku Poltergeist

Directing his free hand towards a box which sat on the bottom corner of the the pile of his other crates, Scallion's vacuum sucked it free into the gentleman's legs. Knocking him over and landing on his back Scallion stopped the suction and stepped side. With the crate now sitting where the gentleman had been standing and the gentleman lying on his back one thing was left for him.

The crates which now had nothing holding them up came crashing down on top. Smashing into him and crushing him below Scallion turned to face Arrin.

"Alright next we should find ourselves a weapon shop that sells rifles."

Placing the flintlock back into its holster and lifting two boxes one on top of the other, Scallion started to make his way back into the town for a shop that would sell firearms.

Looking towards the woman who spoke the royal King Drodenum sighed and shook his head.

"I never asked to be born into royalty. It just happened."

He hated this life of royalty, it had its perks, but separated him from everyone else. Unfortunately there wasn't anything he could really do about it unless he wanted to denounce himself as King, but that was far too big a price. Who would give up a life of luxury to become working class.

"Could you t least tell me what it is you plan to do with me?" Drodenum asked hoping to understand these vile human's ideals. He figured that someone of his stature could be used for anything. They could've taken him hostage for money, land, information or even just for fun.

He really had no idea who these psychotic maniacs were. But from what he did know, the man with glasses seemed to be the ringleader and he didn't seem to have a plan at all. But people are surprising.

Last edited by Deviant on Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:01 am

Not wanting to be a royal? that seemed logical, '' I didn't want to be poor and in a bad neighbourhood as a child, but it happened, and am now your captor'' Sally told the man with a glare, she maybe sympthasized with him, but wasn't showing him. '' Allthough, what have you done, to help the poor in your country? '' she asked him, as she saw quite a lot of beggars on her way around the town. she fixated her eyes on him. and shaked her head.

'' What is going to happen with you? not a lot, my captain is rendevouzing with someone who you know all to well and then you will be free when we got out money, no harm done to you'' she explained and stretched her arms.

She yawned and waited for more to happen, she was staying with the king, who wasn't all much of a bad man, she felt sorry but was going through with this.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:11 am

"Think you could stack any more crap on here?" Arrin grunted sarcastically, shooting a dark look at the stranger. The man was more than he seemed. Devil Fruits are a rarity in the Blues, yet this man obviously possessed the power of one. The growing crowd of shocked simpletons parted to let Arrin follow his 'magical' companion while a pair of guards wearing rice hats and confused expressions were peering over their heads trying to identify the source of the commotion. Arrin shifted his gaze to the people nearest to him, wary of the social justice hero he'd met earlier in the day.
Lone
Lone

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:31 pm

Making their way into the town, Scallion heard a few choice words from Arrin. Questioning if he could stock up on any more crap, Scallion chuckled a little. Joining Arrin, Scallion stepped beside him and started to walk alongside him down the streets of the town.

"If you hadn't guessed, I'm here for a less then savoury task. I don't know if you saw, but that large ship I arrived aboard isn't mine. In fact, it belongs to the father of this King's island. Aboard is another king. You see what I have planned can be very lucrative for all who agree to joining me on my merry little journey and I can promise you we'll all get away too. My plan is to arrive with one King and leave with two. Once I have two kings then we can reap the fortune of the Trictonian islands and might I add that's more than a small fortune. But to make you money you must spend money."

Arriving at a shop which sold weaponry or what appeared to be weaponry, Scallion reached for a rifle and looked over it quickly before showing it to Arrin.

"So what do you think, can you handle a rifle?" he asked as he lifted a large machete with a shinning silver blade and a black leather handle which had a symbol printed over it.

Smiling as he held it, Scallion placed the machete back within its black casing that had attachments on it that would allow it to attach to his trouser leg.

Placing the machete down at the till he waited for Arrin's comments upon the rifle.

"I have done plenty to help the poor in my kingdom. The soup kitchens were opened for them specially along with all of the charities. I've done a damn sight more than you rapscallions ever did!" realising how fired up he was getting and noticing the weaponry darted over Sally, the King sat back down gulping.

As Sally mentioned that they'd not harm him once they got their money, the King thought to himself.

"Look I'm sorry about that outburst, but I do allot to help the poor in my country and if you want money so badly I can give you all of the money that belongs to us in the Trictonian islands. The bank for all three islands is on my island and protected by my guards, but if I tell them to stand down they'll do exactly that and you'll get your money!"

Hoping this plea would work, the king stepped forward towards Sally.

"Just get mea den den mushi and I can get you all the money you want. Its nothing short of a small fortune."

Too bad the money wasn't all of Scallion's plans.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:25 am

'' More then us, you don't even know us? You think we are bad people because we might be pirates, but I might be like robin hood. steal from the rich give to the poor, You should really learn not to judge mister king, that shows you don't even show up for the poor yourself but just let others do it. that's not helping, that is giving'' She replied and was happy he toned down, he knew nothing of this world, and it pissed her off. she wanted to hit him but didn't she didn't know what Scallion needed him for,

WHen the king told her about money and tried to buy her out she shook her head, '' Loyality can't be bought, My captain has his plans, I simply follow him, and I am not accepting your money, he might but I am not. You really think lowly of me if you think I can be swayed by a bit of gold'' she said looking down on him, she had to keep him a bay. and heavy words might help with that.

'' Look I got nothing against you, and If you say you help the poor that's good, but you won't be able to sway me, you will just sit here and wait under my supervision till my captain comes back, and decides what we will do to you. untill then we wait. ''or do you want to play a game? cards can be fun'' she said as she pulled up a stack of cards she had gotten from one of the bodys of the tournament winners.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:29 am

Arrin's face grew an evil grin.
"Bud, doing the unsavory for money is my business."
The shopkeeper muffled a laugh at the unintentional innuendo as he sorted through a stack of beli. Dropping the cart, Arrin looked at the stranger in a new light. He snatched up the rifle and gave it a once-over; shooting the shopkeeper a quick nod and dropping it next to the stranger's machete on the till in the space of a few seconds.
"I don't ask questions, but I need to do something if I'm going to be helping out here. We need to stop off at the big restaurant in the center of town. The douche who runs that joint is holding my other guns captive," he finished, leaning back against the till with an irritated expression.
Lone
Lone

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Listening to the words that came from Arrin's mouth Scallion smiled. Things were looking up and it seemed he'd got himself just what he was looking for. A man who could handle a gun and did the unsavoury for money.

As he shot the shop keep Scallion snatched up the stack of beli and his own machete looking towards the shop keep who was still alive but blood had begun to leak from his torso.

"We'll be taking these free of charge unless you have anything to say about it." Scallion said to the shop keep who simply shook his head and allowed them to leave.

As Arrin spoke about collecting his guns from the town centre where some douche as Arrin put it was holding his guns, Scallion nodded.

"Alright, I scratch your back & you scratch mine. Although would you mind stopping off at the ship first to drop all of this off? Once we're there I'll introduce you to my college and you may take her with you whilst I prepare for the assault on the King's castle."

After clipping the machete to his leg and heading out the door with a few crates of fireworks, Scallion begun leading the way back to his ship.

"My college is quite the fighter, not yet a renowned criminal, but well on her way to it. You can take her with you to the this 'douche' and bring back your guns where I'll explain the plan to you both."

Smiling to himself Scallion calculated the plans in his head making sure they would work if everyone played their part.

Listening to the words that came from the mouth of the woman who'd murdered each of his guards, King Drodenum turned away from her. He wasn't in any mood to play cards. He'd rather remain silent than speak to such a foul woman who had aided in his kidnapping and wanted him for a further purpose.

He didn't know what, but the people he was dealing with clearly knew what they were doing and that scared him, terrified him, but even more so it worried him for he knew that simply being a king in capture brought about allot of problems as there was simply too much that was able to exploited from having a hostage and a royal one at that.

"No, I don't wish to play cards. I'll happily stay here in my room, but I'd rather you left." The King didn't want to be in the room as Sally, she was just making him angry and he didn't want to lash out at her due to fear of what she might do to him without his sword.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:39 pm

Sally shook her head " hell no.  Im not leaving. Then just bore yourself. Its fine she said" stretching out, sitting herself down comfily against the wall. If this man wants to be bored let him she thought to herself throwing her yoyo up and down. Spinning it lazily. She longed for fresh air but was not leaving the room. She took her job very serious.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum