One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Nemesis Pirates Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Nemesis Pirates EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Nemesis Pirates EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Nemesis Pirates EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Nemesis Pirates EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Nemesis Pirates EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Nemesis Pirates EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Nemesis Pirates EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Nemesis Pirates EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Nemesis Pirates EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Nemesis Pirates

4 posters

Go down

Nemesis Pirates Empty Nemesis Pirates

Post by Kitsune-me Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:35 pm

Nemesis Pirates Z6G0IYA

Nemesis Pirates
"True Justice For All Equally"

Crew Name: Nemesis Pirates

Crew Motto: "True Justice for all. Equally"

Crew Theme Song:

Crew Ship: Jōshō Taiteki

Territories Owned: N/A

Allies: N/A

Crew Roster
"Crew Quarters"

Captain | Blacksmith
Nemesis Pirates VNhpo5oKitsune-me
"N/A"
( / )
• Resilience
• Smithing
• Ninja Training

Bounty :Nemesis Pirates 0mvFA0

First Mate
Nemesis Pirates I8wxIxM
Taki
"Berserker"
(バーサーカー / Bāsākā)
• Fishman karate
• Coopering
• Fishman Anatomy
• Strength

Bounty :Nemesis Pirates 0mvFA0

Doctor
Nemesis Pirates HSt5TGSCrow Hazuyaki (★)
"Ragdoll"
(ラグドール / Ragudōru)
• Medical Prowess
• Dexterity

Bounty :Nemesis Pirates 0mvFA70,000
Total Crew Bounty:Nemesis Pirates 0mvFA 70,000

Crew's Goals:
Nemesis Pirates MmYHzT3
Find a place for his clan to live
Find a material to forge a weapon that is fit for true legends
Ensure the safety of his clan by forcing the World Government to recognize his power
Find a legendary forge for the forging of a mighty weapon

Nemesis Pirates CrOFnyV
To defeat a sea king with her bare hands
Become the strongest person in the world
Defeat the Dwarves that humiliated her

Nemesis Pirates Ho754Ax
Find a way for her and her people to have children
Find the person who killed the man she loved and make him regret ever thinking of doing it
Enjoy life again
Be told she is beautiful

Thread History
"Collecting Nemesis's Along The Way"
A New Journey

Crew Rules
"Nemesis Pirates Code"

1. Every Man, Woman, Child, Animal, or other Member of the crew is entitled to 1 vote in all matters regarding the crew. The captains Vote counts as 3, but he will vote last after hearing all sides of the matter at hand, and will impartially make the best decision he can. If the captain makes a decision that the crew is not happy with, they may approach him with a new argument with new information to sway him(No bribing please). He will not swayed by the exact same words, however if you bring to light information that was not known before, he will reconsider.

* NOTE : The Captain may be voted out of his position only by a unanimous vote of the crew excluding himself. This is the only way to change captain while on this vessel, though ownership of the vessel does not pass onto the new captain. If the captain is killed(Not by the crew, because by then you will probably not listen to any of the rules anyway), the crew votes for a new captain, and only then does the new captain inherit the ship.

2. All Booty, Treasure, ect will be split among the crew equally. 50% goes into Ship Storage to maintain and repair the ship as well as reparations and departure money as needed. The other 50% is split into equal parts and spread among the crew. The captain always picks his share last in the event of the treasure not being simply gold coins(gems, statues, ancient relics, ect).

3. Any crewman may leave at any time, for any reason. They will be left on the next inhabited island the ship stops, and given all of their belongings as well as up to 20% of ship treasury, depending on their service time and quality aboard the ship. (Example : been in the crew sense the beginning, and feel its time to retire, and you've done many great things for the crew? You definitely get that 20%. If you join for a month, and decide its not for you, you will be lucky to get anything other than what you brought with you)

4. If you are injured to the point of losing part of yourself (An arm, leg, eye, other part of the body) you will be given reparation for your loss out of the Ships Treasury. (An eye, 100,000 Beli, an arm, 250,000 Beli, a finger, 10,000 Beli, ect). Any body part lost with the intention of replacing it with mechanical or other body parts(Cyborg/Frankenstein's Monster, ect) will not be given Reparation. If a crew member causes the injury to another crew member, they will pay the reparations instead of the ship.

5. Any argument amongst the crew will be settled by trial. Judge presiding is the Captain, and the Jury consists of the crew that is not involved. If no crew member is uninvolved, then Captain serves as both Judge and Jury. If the captain is the one in disagreement with a member of the crew, the First Mate presides as Judge in his place. If both the Captain and First Mate are involved, then The Navigator will Preside as Judge. Any further down the line, and everyone will seperate for a 1 hour(Game Time) period, before reconvening in the Common Room, and a crew meeting will be held and the matter will be treated in an adult manner, and the crew will vote. In this case, the captains vote counts as 2 instead of 3, so he may be overruled if he steps too far.

6. There will be no killing of crew for any reason. This is punishable by abandonment upon a deserted island, tossing overboard, or if necessary, death(only in extreme cases such as a member begins trying to kill everyone on board). In the event of an accidental murder(like a training accident), the accused will be left on a deserted island with only a few supplies, and a farewell.

7. Crew members may gamble, but they are responsible for their own loses. You are in charge of your own finances, the crew nor the ship will be held for paying your debts, to other crew members or outsiders.

Responsibilities
"What You Should Be Doing"

First Mate:
1. Overseeing the crew, making sure all are doing their jobs, and doing them right.
2. Taking reports from all other crew members, keeping Moral up.
3. Captains right hand man, backing him up in tough situations when needed, and telling him like it is when the captain needs to hear it.

Navigator:
1. Steering the ship, mapping new routes, and avoiding dangers of the sea(reefs, known enemy territory, known marine bases, ect)
2. Charting maps of areas visited, islands discovered, seas passed through, ect.
3. Maintaining Maps and logs of the ships journey, as well as forming a report to be handed to the First Mate.

Shipwright:
1. Maintaining the ship
2. Repairing the ship
3. Maintaining a report of all items necessary to continue repairs and maintain the ship, to be handed to the First Mate.

Chef:
1. Cooking meals for the crew every day, starting at noon(Lunch) and and ending at sundown (Dinner). Any other meals prepared are considered a treat, and all crew will thank the chef for their hard work.
2. Maintaining a report of food stock and clean water to be handed to the First Mate.
3. Keeping the kitchen, its appliances, and dishwear(including pots and pans) clean.

Doctor:
1. Keeping the crew healthy, medicated as nessecary.
2. Preforming surgery, including but not limited to amputation or removal of some part of the patients body(The ship will provide Reparations).
3. Maintaining a report of stock of medicines and other medical supplies to be handed to the First Mate.

Officer of Treasury:
1. Maintaining a count of all treasure and appraisal of items, relics, ect.
2. Distributing equal shares to all crew members when new treasure comes into the hands of the pirates.
3. Maintaining a report of the ships treasure to be handed to the First Mate.

Officer of Artillery:
1. Maintaining the various cannons of the ship, as well as keeping them prepped.
2. Properly loading and firing of the cannons and teaching the crew how to properly use them if necessary.
3. Maintaining a report of all ammunition and cannons, as well as necessary repairs of such, in a report to the First Mate.

By signing up for the crew, you agree to adhere by these rules for the time you are on board the ship, and swear fealty to the Captain, whoever that may be.

Recruitment
"Become Someone's Nemesis"

Last edited by Kitsune-me on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Kitsune-me
Kitsune-me

Back to top Go down

Nemesis Pirates Empty Re: Nemesis Pirates

Post by Docile Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Approved
Unless stated otherwise
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:42 am

Hai hai! You like choices? I has choices for you!

If you want them, here they are:

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net/t122-riley-the-jester for Cook

or

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net/t457-taki for First Mate
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsune-me Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:56 am

If that is the case, then I choose....

Taki! Welcome aboard, First Mate!
Kitsune-me
Kitsune-me

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:20 am

Applying For Navigator
Raife "Rotten Tooth Raife" Wilson
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsune-me Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:27 am

Raife has been approved for Navigator! Welcome aboard! 

Will update tomarrow when I get back home!(unless it is already updated by then)
Kitsune-me
Kitsune-me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:16 pm

I would like to offer for the possibility of Doctor

Miss Crow Hazuyaki
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsune-me Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:16 am