One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious: The Brat and the Bear?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Serious: The Brat and the Bear? Empty Serious: The Brat and the Bear?

Post by Roku-Sama Sat May 09, 2015 3:46 am

As Maokin closed in with his steel fist to finish off Sid, the silver haired child entered into a state of intangibility, dashing upwards about five meters into the sky. "Regifugim" Sid shouted. As he advanced upwards, he stabbed his pipe blade into the medium sized garbage disposal that Maokin now stood on. The blade stuck through the front of his rubber insulated boots through his foot, binding him to the tin can. Wrapping a few bolts of electricity on the blade, connected to his main body, around the blade of the sword. "This is going to take a lot out of me. However, if I use my surroundings, I can finish this in one blow." Sid thought. "10 Million..." Sid uttered. In the sky above the a bright luminous hue of blue erupted from the silver hair child's body. Falling into a descent, as he came closer to the marine Warrant Officer, Sid released his electrical discharge, frying the man to a black charcoal. "Kaminari Hoden" Sid whispered. The convulsing stream of electricity began to electrocute the garbage disposal and the marine's body to a crisp simultaneously. The lifeless eyes from Maokin decorated his socket, he fell onto the ground motionless, his mouth foaming from the electrical surge, removing his blade from the man's foot, he placed the blade back into his sheath and flew over the alleyway, crash landing into a alley over. Passed out, the young boy shot through a local merchant's family home, tattered in blood, the merchant's wife began to treat Sid's wounds.
Roku-Sama
Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Brat and the Bear? Empty Re: Serious: The Brat and the Bear?

Post by Sweet Dreams Sat May 09, 2015 5:29 am

A new Island,a new village but same old crowds. Annie sighed softly as she walked down the street flinching now and then. Her bear suit was causing her some slight pain but it was better then the pain she was feeling if she hadn't been wearing it as the streets swarmed with people.

She had left her home Island and fled to East Blue after a incident with the panting the face of her bear suit on a marine flag rose her bounty a bit higher then she liked. She honesty liked how well the blues,whites and pinks went so well together...

Hearing a giggle she looked behind her,a group of children where slowly following her,their eyes sparkling with curiosity and wonder,so this is why she was getting strange looks from many of the towns people, "It's like they had never seen a person wearing a bright pink bear suit before." She thought as she dipped a stick of her Jerky into a jar of honey and ate it happily no one realizing what she was really eating.She was getting low,looks like shed have to go out hunting tonight..
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku-Sama Sat May 09, 2015 3:19 pm

In his sleep, Sid began to reminisce on his memories of training with Ling in Shimotsuki in his youth. He could remember the  nature outdoor camps they would retreat into the mountain sides. Sid would climb up and down the mountain terrain barefooted until the rocks and stray metals would scrape the bottom of his feet. It developed the muscles he need to master the basics of the Horse and Mouse spirits but the constant scent of vomit in his mouth and perspiration drenched into his undershirt and jacket. Rolling off of the bed he was sleeping on, Sid woke up rubbing his eyes from the sunlight that was now peering through his window pane into his eyes. "What the hell happened-" Sid thought, his thought pattern interrupted from the pain of the now bandaged shoulder and ribcage. Sid scrambled around, looking for his pipe blade, his jacket and his hat, starting to panic. A middle aged woman, around her mid-forties entered the room with a tray which balanced a bowl of porridge and a glass of water. "You're awake' I thought you were dead when ya' fell through my ceiling." the cheerful woman exclaimed. "Hey. Where's my jacket!?" Sid very rudely. "I can see ya don't have much manners." the woman responded justly. "I'm sorry... Your right. It's just that jacket... I mean my mementos, it's all I have left of my past" Sid said earnestly. The woman picked the kid up, tossed him onto the bed and placed the tray in his lap. "I'll make you a deal. Finish this and I'll let you get your stuff back." the woman said. "Hey what's your name kid?" the woman inquired while exited the room. "Sid. Sid H. Rivers. I'm a pirate." Sid exclaimed. The woman chuckled under her breathe, "A kid like you! Ha! A pirate!? I guess this is the age for active imaginations." the woman exclaimed. Sid simply smiled and ate the porridge, "That's the usual reaction. I'll show you all one day... Jishishi-" his weird laugh interrupted by the pain.
Roku-Sama
Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Sun May 10, 2015 4:02 am

Annie continued to walk the streets often circling back to lose the children tailing her.But it seemed like when ever she lost one group another appeared. By the time she finally alone the sun looked to be getting lower in the sky. With a sigh she made her way towards the darker parts of the town. She scanned the area for people,and when she found none she moved on.

Suddenly she backed up to look down an alley and tilted her head slightly,blackened and charred stood a a machine of some sort a garbage disposal maybe? It was so strange that it was like this it was completely fried..

But she shoved it to the back of her mind and continued her search.Just as she finished her last stick of jerky she saw a man go down another alleyway and smiled a sinister smile as she followed the man quickly moving up behind him and raised her bat ready to strike.

But then suddenly her bat was stopped and the man turned around smiling wide,on the front of the mans jacket a blue symbol that looked sort of like a seagull. "Marine.." she thought before letting out a string full of swears as he lunges towards her.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku-Sama Sun May 10, 2015 9:02 am

Sid ravenously eat the porridge, after all, it was his first meal in days. Looking around the quaint room, he looked at the picture frame in which the woman and the man were smiling, they seemed happy. Taking the medicine and drinking the glass of water, Sid hopped out of bed, still a bit shaken up from the conflict of the last fight. Exiting the room, a man rocked in a chair, smoking his pipe, he was the man from the pictures. On the table in front of him rested his blade, his hat and his jacket. The woman seemed to be outside doing the laundry, walking over to the adjacent chair, Sid sat.

"Thank you." Sid uttered before the man could get a good look at him. "You're the kid that fell through our ceiling. It took me a while but I managed to patch it up. Hohoho... My wife tells me your a pirate?" the man inquired. "Yes." Sid said sternly walking towards his blade and jacket. The man placed his foot on the pirates blade, "Then what's stopping you from killing us all?" the man said with clear eyes. "I haven't seen you in the wanted posters... A rookie." the man said blowing a stream of smoke. "You're wife didn't believe me but you do. Why?" Sid said. "Those sores on your fingers, your scarred feet and those gashes on your chest. Aside from the fresher wounds, those aren't things you get being some lowly street urchin. I'm one to believe a man's words, even if he isn't a man yet. Hoho..." the man stated. Sid's expression got quite intrigued and perplexed, he wasn't some ordinary guy. "Who are you?" Sid exclaimed. The man then threw his blade and jacket towards the kid, shortly after fastening the cap on his head.

"Names Ugo'. I'd be careful going around telling people your a pirate. I actually just popped home... I have some business an island over in LogueTown. I'm just here to pick up some supplies for my next voyage." Ugo said. Putting on his jacket and fastening his blade to his back, Sid bowed as to thank the man for the meal. He brushed it off waving, stepping out of the house, the afternoon sunlight pierced his eyes. "Names' Sid" Sid said almost in response, mirroring the man's speech pattern. The last image Sid acquired as the man waved goodbye, kissing his wife on the lips and leaving with his pipe and bag, was the butterfly tattoo in his neck. Sid thank the woman and she gave him a hug, whispering in his ear, "Don't be a stranger. Young Pirate." the woman said smiling. Blushing, Sid rushed out of the house and dashed into the streets.
Roku-Sama
Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Sun May 10, 2015 12:11 pm

Annie was in a bit of a pickle,the man that was currently to try to run her through with his sword. Add that on top  of the smaller alleyway and the fact her opponent was smaller and just a tad faster then her barely dodging her attacks was causing her slight problems.

But her change came when he stumbles as he thrusts forwards letting her grab his wrist and starts to turn and spin pulling him up as she does so starting to do her "Dance Party!" move spinning quickly before she stops suddenly and lets him go sending him flying out of the alley watching him hit the wall off a brick building. "Opps..." She says with a giggle before walking slowly towards him her claws out.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku-Sama Sun May 10, 2015 6:52 pm

As young pirate advanced down the street way, the marine hit the concrete wall with a crude thud. Sid was almost about to draw for his blade when he saw the man's outfit. He'd just been completely overpowered, maybe it was the man and woman who he had been tracking but decided to abandon the cause. In the street, a flood of marines could been seen advancing in the distance. "What in the world... Damn it. Did they find out about the prison guards!?" he initially thought. "No. That's not right. Even if they were that many guards slaughtered by those two... It wouldn't create that much of a commotion." Sid said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome back Ugo." the small quaint man carrying two pistols at his side tipped his top hat to the muscular armhole shirt wearing merchant. "I take it you've acquired the medicine for Boss." the man inquired. "I've got enough to hold him up for the month. He's lucky the herbal remedies of my ol' pal can patch him up." Ugo said scratching his head. "Well, enough chit chat, the next job is in a week. We need to set sail now if we're going to get to LogueTown in time... I need to strategist the next plan." the man said laughing. "You and your schemes, Jenka. Tell the men set sail!" Ugo screamed.
Roku-Sama
Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Mon May 11, 2015 12:58 am

Annie having stepped out from the alleyway and walked over the fallen man tilting the mans head up and smiled seeing the blood that trailed down his face. He had hit his head pretty badly and appeared to be passed out. She raised her claws ready to slice his throat already planning out her future meal when she heard the echoing of footsteps, well...it was more of a thundering..Looking up she gives a loud sigh and lowers her claws "Another meal ruined.." She says as she stands up and calmly dusts off the legs of her suit before suddenly turning around and running in the opposite direction. 

She had no need for more then one body and the less problems she made on the island the less chance she had of getting in trouble herself....but maybe she should thought about that before going hunting..."Oh well! No fun that way!"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku-Sama Mon May 11, 2015 1:32 am

"Is that a bear... No is that a person in a bear suit?" Sid thought. As the bear suited female? it seemed, stabbed her claws into the marine victim. The marines advanced forward and Sid froze looking at the bear suit. Cringing in more shock, than fear, Sid began to back away slowly. Sid dashed away from the pink bear, more the marines that were chasing after him. All of the pent up tension of being serious, sent Sid into brat mode, he began to ball streams of tears as he advanced away. "A Freaking Bear Suit that kills people... and marine troops... I'm done with this day." Sid exclaimed. "It's that kid assaulted Warrant Officer Maokin! He fits the description. A shorty with silver hair and a weird blue jacket!" one of the marines exclaimed. "My jacket isn't weird!" Sid shouted turning back to kick one of the marines in his shin. Dashing off once more in tears.
Roku-Sama
Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Mon May 11, 2015 3:01 am

The marines probably would of caught the crying child but then they where forced to stop when the lead suddenly flew back knocking some others over. His skull was cracked open and blood spilled from the wound. Annie landed back on the ground her spiked bat in one paw resting lightly on her shoulder. "Hey Hey now that's just not fair at all,outnumbering an opponent like this is totally not cool, especially when its a kid. Have you no shame? " She says waving a claw side to side in a no no fashion. 

Then she suddenly jumped at them with a laugh "So you'll fight me instead! Shihehehe" Annie's attack were fast as she starts to spin hitting many of them with her bat using her "Masterpiece" technique her hidden grin only growing wider at the sight of blood splattering her suit and the ground.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku-Sama Mon May 11, 2015 12:23 pm

The pink bear that once appeared cute Sid was now a gruesome murdering bundle of mystery. The bear began to cut through a pile of marine grunts as if they were nothing scoff about. Sid's eyes began to open wide as he watch the scene unfold in front of him, sweat dripped from his brow in pure amazement. "What in the world am I witnessing?" Sid thought. "I probably could slip out in the chaos but what drives a person to wear a bear suit in this weather... Whoever or whatever is inside must have a heat stroke." Sid thought. Sid smiled and pulling out his pipe and began to play scuttling melody of cheerful notes, transforming his feet into lightning, the silver haired brat dashed through the pack of marines, releasing an electrical field around five meters, Sid's discharge began to electrocute the marines until a body count of around six, was rendered incapacitated. Joining his flute back with his blade, "Hey. Bear. My names Sid. I don't think we should try to fight off all of these marines, they'll box us in the longer we stay here. My advice to you is run-" Sid said. Sid's body was exhausted and as he finished his last sentence, he was all tuckered out. Sid fell asleep.
Roku-Sama
Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Mon May 11, 2015 1:53 pm

Annie watched another marine fall before turning towards the kid,whose name she now knew was called Sid. She was about the reply when she saw him starting to fall. She rushed to him knocking away another marine with her bat when he got too close. 

She caught him just before he hit the ground,she had barely enough time to even retract her claws before he would of been impaled on them...now that would of been bad.. "I gotcha kiddo" She says softly before turning her head back towards the marines

"Sorry boys but I think it's time for me to go...lets play again sometime shall we?" There was something about the way she said the last part that sent a shiver down every marines spine. But as she turned started to run one was able to snap out of their shock to take aim and fire their gun. 

The bullet missed her head and instead ripped into her suit and left a gash in her shoulder as it was grazed,it hurt like fuck much more then it normally should of but she bit her lip and didn't let it show.Last thing she needed was to let the pain take over. She had to make sure this kid was safe first.

Even with the wound she lost them quickly,weaving in and out of alleyways circling a few times just to be sure before she finally made it to where she had been staying. On old cabin outside the village,it appeared overgrown and looked like no one had lived in it in many years. Annie had even found a skeleton sitting in a chair the first time she had entered. It was gone now in a grave 6 feet under.

Annie opened the door to the one room cabin and quickly laid the kid on the old bed smiling for a moment as she stared at his sleeping form,he was kinda cute and it almost made her want to just give him a great big hug. 

But that thought was quickly pushed out of her head at the throbbing pain in her shoulder. She could feel the blood slowly getting soaked into the suit and her clothes...she had just gotten the bloodstains out of it too...

Oh well all she could do was hope she could bandage the wound without screaming bloody murder. She knew at the first ever so gentle touch that she gave that would prove very difficult not do do. She cried as she dressed the wound biting her lip hard to hold back the screams.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku-Sama Mon May 11, 2015 2:13 pm

In Sid's subconscious, he had acknowledge he had passed out. If the marines had caught him, they probably guessed about his Devil Fruit abilities and he's in Sea Chains, if not, that means he could eventually break free after retrieving his blade... so his thoughts continued to flow until his body jumped up, his mind regaining consciousness. Looking around for his surroundings, "It doesn't seem like any prison I've ever seen." Sid thought as he looked around the rustic cabin for his oppressor only to find a girl. The woman tenderly treated her wound, with eyes filled with tears at each application, it was almost painful for Sid to watch. The shed bear suit lied aimlessly on the floor, covered in blood and so were her tattered clothes. The woman's short blood red hair, her sparking oceanic blue eyes and her 6'4 figure, he was overloaded with visuals that didn't match the image of the girl in the suit in his head. At least it wasn't a creepy physiologically unstable convict, or so he hoped. Hopping off of the bed, Sid walked over to her. "Here. Let me clean your wound. You can't just bandage it up like that. Where's your first aid kit?" Sid said taking charge of the girl's medical care. "My Master was quiet clumsy, I had to deal with her wounds often." Sid said smiling.
Roku-Sama
Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Tue May 12, 2015 3:01 am

Annie looked over at Sid and smiled happily,even with her tear filled eyes she smiled at the child "No No don't worry I'll be fine, it wasn't that deep anyways" She says before raising an eyebrow as she looked him over "But the real question is are you alright, you look like you've had one long day." She says as she finishes placing the last bit of bandaging on.

It wasn't that she didn't want his help it was that his touch would cause her even more pain then she was already in. Sure the wound itself stung and throbbed but her touch when caring for it hurt so much more..already she was searching her backpack for her extra suit.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku-Sama Tue May 12, 2015 4:00 am

"I've been all over Shimotsuki today... I simply came to visit my Master.. but she seems to have gone off on an 'adventure' again. Probably drinking again..." Sid replied. The woman quickly finished dressing her wounds, it was as if his request to help made her cringe and finish the job. It was odd thing, well, she was an odd thing. She seems so pleasant but when she was in her suit, she slayed the marines as if they were mere livestock. "She's confusing" Sid thought. "The way you carry your body, the way it cringes to touch. Your suit and those skills, who are you? You're pretty intriguing Jishshi" Sid said laughing. "Thank you for saving me back there. I think they found out about the incident at the prison house. Though, they seemed to be after you as well. With those skills, your not an ordinary werido in a suit." Sid said smirking. Walking over to the bed, she unscrewed his flute from his blade. Playing a few notes at a time, Sid began to play a calming tune, it was a melody he had learned to play when his father's illness reached it's peak, it was his gift to the woman who had went out of her way to save his life. The notes scuttled to an upbeat tempo, before Sid knew he was dancing along with the tune as well, an Irish jig of sorts. Finishing the song, he was quite embarrassed, music was the only thing that made him drop his guard and become a kid again, well, aside from his frustration. "Guess I'm a weirdo too." Sid said grinning.
Roku-Sama
Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Tue May 12, 2015 6:19 am

Annie listened to his tale and nodded slowly before blinking when he asked who she was. "Who lil old me?" She asked pointing to herself,her smile widening showing off her rows of razor sharp and pointed teeth. "I'm Annabelle but please call me Annie,and you're right I'm no ordinary weirdo" She says as she starts slipping back into her extra suit this one missing the blood stains "You paint on their flag just once and then suddenly they are all out to get you"she says with a pout as if she hadn't done anything wrong at all,maybe in her mind she hadn't. She left the bear head off and watched as he played and danced clapping her paws "You have a serious gift there my friend"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku-Sama Tue May 12, 2015 11:05 am

"Wow. You defiled a marine flag, that's a pretty serious offense." Sid said. The woman's kind words contrasted to her sharp saber like teeth, his only wonder at this point was why she wore a bear suit, she wasn't half bad to look at, however, he was at ease to see Annie relax her body slightly now that she was back in her attire of choice. "Wait paint, I guess that mean's your an artist of some sorts. That's perfect! I'm looking to start a pirate crew. I need a flag design... Something edgy-" Just then, Sid's words were interrupted by the firing of canon balls into the hut they now sat inside. On the outside, the beaten to a pulp Warrant Officer Maokin shot off the mobile canon. "Sir, we're not suppose to fire on civilian-" the young marine grunt warned. Maokin slapped the grunt to the ground, blood dripping from his head, the young marines eyes were filled with fear. "Do you know what that brat did to me!? If he gets on these seas, it's over. His Devil Fruit ability is ridiculous. Right now, he's just a rookie, we have to clip him in the bud. If your reports are correct and he's in there with Annabelle Khananshivili, Honey Bear!, were in big trouble... Men burn it. Burn it to the ground! Today they both die! Open fire." Maokin exclaimed frantically.
Roku-Sama
Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Tue May 12, 2015 2:52 pm

Annie groaned as she pushed off some broken wood that had pilled onto of her.She looked around before tossing off another pile of wood looking for Sid,once she finds him she pulls him up and dusts him off. "Hey are you al-" She stops mid sentence when she sees the damage they did. her paint pots and her newly finished painting laid broken and shattered among the debris.

It had taken her two day to collect the paint and another three to paint the painting.She had spent five days on it all and now it was all gone in a matter of moments. Annie saw red so much so it almost looked like the eyes on her bear head seemed to glow red when she put it on. "WHO FIRED THE DAMN CANNON!?" She shouted out as she appeared out of the dust cloud with an almost animalistic growl and her bat in hand.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku-Sama Tue May 12, 2015 6:33 pm

From the debris, Sid's body shot out of the rubble in an electrical flurry. "Damn it... What in the world just happened?" Sid looked around puzzled still shocked from the canon ball that flew through the small cabin. "You've finally come out... Honey Bear... Brat... I'll finish you both off and turn you into my superiors. Men take aim." Maokin ordered. The pack of marines aimed their muskets at the two criminals, taking aim for kill shots. Sid looked across and saw the woman's paintings broken into two, walking over to the painting remains, Sid was fueling with anger. "She looked like she worked so hard on them too... Bastard." Dashing towards the pack of marines, the muskets went off, a pack of bullets eleven or so in odd number attempted to parade Sid's body with kill shots. Using his intangibility, he barely managed to allow the bullets phase through his body. "M-M-Monster!" one of the marine underlings exclaimed. "I was right kid... You're a logia eater aren't you!? Who in the world are you?" Maokin exclaimed.  Fixing his hat, Sid dug his feet into the ground in front of him walking forward. "Stay back!" Maokin shouted. "My names' Sid H. Rivers. I ate the Goro Goro No Mi Logia. It makes me a lightning man but that's beside the point. Apologize." Sid said. "Eh!?" Maokin exclaimed. "I said apologize for destroying Annie's paintings." Sid said with a kind of eerie tone. "As if I'd apologize to a second rate painter in a bear suit and some snot noose little kid who doesn't understand he's in over his head. How did you think I got all of these men!? Headquarters knows about your abilities.. In a few hours, an advance fleet with my boss, Marine Captain Chambers will arrive. Don't think you're getting off easy either Honey-" Maokin's words were interrupted by the sight of Sid now floating above his head. "Astrapios... Regifugim..." Sid screamed diving downwards in an electrical descent. "Trigger Dance!" Sid echoed. Dashing around the man in a circular fashion, Sid thrust his blade into Maokin's shoulder, knee gap, knee cap, neck and shin, making the man bow to his knees. From onlookers, it appeared that the man's body was being ripped apart by a blue firefly. "Apologize." Sid said.
Roku-Sama
Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed May 13, 2015 2:05 am

Annie watched this all unfold and couldn't help but get inspired already planning out another painting. But that would have to wait because she saw them loading the cannon. She rushed over and slammed her at into the men as they tired to load in the large iron ball She leaned on it and ran her claws over it lightly creating a high pitched screech and slight sparking. "Oi Oi Oi now that wouldn't be fair at all, not at all" She leaned on it and ran her claws over it lightly creating a high pitched screech and slight sparking. "I never really liked cannons you know...much to heavy and hard to load" She says as she moves along the barrel slowly adding more pressure as she moves along it. Soon it went from simple scraping to the claws starting to cut into the metal
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku-Sama Wed May 13, 2015 8:29 am

As Maokin fell to the floor, the words "I'm sorry" inched from his lips. Out of his jacket, fell a Den Den Mushi which had the shape of a Mohawk. Sid returned his blade to his sheath, looking around at the pack of destroyed marines, he couldn't help but feel sadden from Annie's ruined paintings. Suddenly, the Den Den Mushi began to shake. "PuruPuruPuruPuruPuruPuru-" Sid interrupted picking up the snail phone. "Hey... How's the situation there?" Captain Chambers inquired. "Not very favorable for your men." Sid said smugly. "Grehehehe... You got a lot of nerve picking up a marine's line of communication, I'm assuming this is the brat who defeated Maokin." Chambers inquired. "I'm too exhausted to debate that brat comment." Sid thought. "Yeah. This is him. Name's Sid." Sid responded. "Well Sid... You have two options. My crew is approaching Shimotsuki in a few hours. I have about hundred men to subdue you. I just want to write up a report... Get back to my lovely wife Jessica and my daughter Rebecca. I'm not in the mood to fight. You have three hours to leave Shimotsuki. I don't care how or by what means but if I get there and your gone, less paperwork." Chambers said laughing piggishly. "And I  if refuse?" Sid exclaimed. "Heh. Ah youth." Chambers put down the Den Den Mushi. On Chambers ship, "Alright men. Load up. We have our self a Logia Hunt." Chambers said smirking.

"I'm too tired to fight anyone else... I need to get out of here. Hey! Annie! It seems their reinforcements will be here soon... On a scale of 1 to 10, in your state, could you take on a Marine Captain and around 100 men!?"
Sid said.
Roku-Sama
Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed May 13, 2015 12:32 pm

Annie ha finished her little "art project" She had carved up the cannon shaping it into a flower like sculpture,she had bent and curled the metal into something that looked like flower petals.She had only stopped when someone was stupid enough to try and attack her or Sid, unfortunately that seemed to be about ninety percent of them.

So she was soon surrounded by bloody marines. But she wasn't worried about that,it seemed she was much more worried about how her sculpture had turned out. She barely even looked over at Sid. "I'd say a 3 maybe a 4 if I had to fight them right this second." Then she tilted her head from side to side  humming in deep thought "Buuuttt...if given the time for a nice dinner and a nap I'd be  a...7? Maybe even an 8!" 

"But you could always run,not the bravest thing but sometimes the smartest thing and the bravest thing isn't the same.."She says before moving over to look through the wreckage of building to see if any of her art supplies survived the cannon fire. "They couldn't of just knocked like normal people?!"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku-Sama Wed May 13, 2015 12:54 pm

"I say we run! Jishishishi... I'm not exactly keen on fighting at every instance. Besides, I think I've caused enough trouble without my Master around. She'll have a nice gift when she returns back. How's it looking your supplies!? Before the explosion I was going to ask you to make me a flag. I'm looking to start a pirate crew called the Rhythm Pirates. It need a neat flag... Something maybe with piano notes..." Sid pondered out loud. "Currently were in the woods, if we continue North, we'll be on the shore of Shimotsuki. Problem is, most of the ships are in port where that Captain and his men are approaching from." Sid said. "Actually... How did they get here so quickly?" Sid thought. Shoving his blade into a marine's jaw, "It's impossible to get here by foot in the span of time you chased us in the village... Where's the ship!?" Sid said with menacing eyes. "Off the coast! To the east of here... Warrant Officer Maokin borrowed a ship from Captain Chambers fleet!" the marine blurted out. "A marine vessel... I don't know how operate one of those... Guess I'll learn." Sid said grinning. "Hey. Annie. I found a ship! It's off the coast of here... I used to train frequently in this mountain side, if we cut through that forest land up ahead, we can make it to the ship. If you don't mind traveling with me until the next town. I'd imagine a pirate of your stature should have a crew that's missing you." Sid said nonchalantly.
Roku-Sama
Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed May 13, 2015 2:30 pm

Annie was able to find a few pots of paint that survived along with her slightly more damaged suit she had discarded earlier. She growled softly at seeing the damage that was done to it,she would need to fix it later. "Well,I didn't lose everything...still wish that my painting survived..I really liked it.." She said as she pulls a jar of honey from her bag,she studied it looking for any cracks in the clear bear shaped jar.

Finding none she placed it back inside. It was then Annie realized she was starting to get hungry, she had eaten the last of her jerky hours ago and all that fighting had burned through all she had in her stomach. Normally this wouldn't bother her at all but she was in the middle of a battlefield, blood stained the ground the familiar copper scent that came with it hung in the air. It was a beautiful scent that sent a shiver down her spine.

Annie know what she needed,she was so hungry so much hungrier then ever before and as she stares at all the possible meals that laid scattered before her, so much so that she couldn't help but drool. She didn't seem to hear Sid's words as she stepped from the wreaked house again,this time the air around her,her aura wasn't full of anger like last time. No Annie's aura was dark and cold she she took her steps,the padded paws of her suit making no sound on the ground.

Each one had a part she wanted,an eye part of an arm a leg so many choices. Would she cook them? Would she eat them rare how would she kill them? Would she use their bones for stews? She know from experience that someone who died struggling would often have a more tougher meat after they died,the best meat came from a quick death with little struggle.

She checked her claws,they were still sharp,perfect for a quick kill,sure the feast would be messy but here in these woods...no one would see. She would have enough meat here to last her weeks even months if she were careful.

Then all of a sudden Annie's hunger had vanished at the last words Sid had spoken. Wasn't he scared of her? Didn't he find her creepy,or strange? She was in a state of pure shock and that's when she noticed she had been right behind him,she had unknowingly in her hungered state planned to kill and eat him first.

"Y-You want me to travel with you?" She asks after putting her claws away. It had been years since someone had wanted her around even for a little while...she had forgotten how it felt to be around others, around people she wasn't trying to just kill and eat.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku-Sama Wed May 13, 2015 2:42 pm

"Well yeah... I wasn't going to leave you here to deal with that Captain by yourself. First off, you saved me. Secondly, you might be a little odd but for the most part, I think your a pretty cool girl. Besides-" Sid said smiling now making eye contact with the woman's deep oceanic blue eyes, "Us weirdo's have to stick together. Of course, you don't have to join my crew! You can do whatever you want once we get to the next town. Only thing is... What are we going to do about food, I hope they're ship is packed! Oi! If you need to gather any food supplies from your cabin or the woods, you should! I'll go and get the ship! Be right back! Meet me directly north of here in thirty minutes..." Sid instructed. "Regifugim!" Sid's body transformed into electrical currents, dashing from tree top to tree top until he located the ship.

Meanwhile, Captain Chambers landed in port town of Shimotsuiki, almost forty minutes away from there current location. Getting off the ship and using principles of Soru, Chambers dashed through the city, looking to located the pirate Honey Bear and the kid responsible for this uproar, Sid. Who was now also pinned to the murder of the prison guards and assault of Warrant officer Maokin. "I hope he's gone... All of this is more pages of paperwork..." Chambers thought.
Roku-Sama
Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next