One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Serious: The Brat and the Bear? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious: The Brat and the Bear?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Serious: The Brat and the Bear? - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious: The Brat and the Bear?

Post by Roku-Sama Wed May 13, 2015 2:42 pm

"Well yeah... I wasn't going to leave you here to deal with that Captain by yourself. First off, you saved me. Secondly, you might be a little odd but for the most part, I think your a pretty cool girl. Besides-" Sid said smiling now making eye contact with the woman's deep oceanic blue eyes, "Us weirdo's have to stick together. Of course, you don't have to join my crew! You can do whatever you want once we get to the next town. Only thing is... What are we going to do about food, I hope they're ship is packed! Oi! If you need to gather any food supplies from your cabin or the woods, you should! I'll go and get the ship! Be right back! Meet me directly north of here in thirty minutes..." Sid instructed. "Regifugim!" Sid's body transformed into electrical currents, dashing from tree top to tree top until he located the ship.

Meanwhile, Captain Chambers landed in port town of Shimotsuiki, almost forty minutes away from there current location. Getting off the ship and using principles of Soru, Chambers dashed through the city, looking to located the pirate Honey Bear and the kid responsible for this uproar, Sid. Who was now also pinned to the murder of the prison guards and assault of Warrant officer Maokin. "I hope he's gone... All of this is more pages of paperwork..." Chambers thought.

Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Brat and the Bear? - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious: The Brat and the Bear?

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed May 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Annie couldn't help but grin as she slips her bear head back on. Thirty minutes was plenty of time for her to find food,not only for Sid to eat,but for herself. The only down side was she could only pick one...An so she scanned over them quick for a minute or two before spying movement. One of the marines had survived her attacks and was trying to crawl away....He would never make it out of the forest alive..

Annie was on him before he had a chance to scream clamping a paw over the mans mouth smiling at the mans face of fear. She dragged him away from the clearing first not wanting to leave a blood trail,she would have to hide the body after she was done anyways...A simple hitting to the head,and a claw across the throat and Annie started to feed. It was too bad she couldn't cook the meat,there wasn't enough time to cook all the parts she wanted from him...So she ate him raw. The sound of snapping bones and tearing flesh filled the air around her. 

Piece after piece she shoved into the half hidden hole in the bears head where her moth was stopping only a few times to add a bit of honey to her meal. She had ripped open his chest and rib cage stripping flesh from the bones with her teeth and claws. She was sad in a way, not because she had just killed this man,not because he might of had a family,but because she didn't get to eat more of him. She couldn't risk taking chunks uncooked meat with her,she didn't have the ingredients to make her jerky either...

So with a sad sigh she continued to each until she was full,,he was surprisingly sweet tasting something Annie often only found when eating people of the same gender,every person had their own flavors but some flavors were always there sometimes hidden under others sometimes strong and overpowering. 

She left the corpse with an empty gaping hole in his chest to wash off the blood in the river making sure she got every last spot. Annie rarely ate a persons heart,feeling it was not hers to steal away,many people always gave away their hearts,to a lover,a friend or family so it was something she rarely ever ate...but she couldn't help herself today...

Annie spent the rest of the time she had hunting rabbits and deer,planing to bring them back to the ship for dinner that night,she planned to make a feast for her young friend...her friend,that's what they were right?
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku-Sama Wed May 13, 2015 6:17 pm

"Found it", zapping down the marine vessel below, Sid drew his pipe blade and slashed the two marines guarding the ship off board. Sheathing his blade, he ran to the mast, cutting it loose and pulling up the anchor up. Electrically dashing to the ship's wheel, Sid spun the ship star board to the north and sailed towards the rendezvous point. The weather was beginning to change, strong gusting winds and the smell of rain in queue, Sid rushed gallantly anchor the ship off the northern coast of Shimotsuki. Sliding down to the beach, Sid was feeling truly drained, all he had to do now was wait for the girl in the pink suit. His First Mate.

"I never pictured her to be like this... that's for sure." Sid thought. "However, my adventures have always been odd ones." Sid whispered to himself. Dashing onto the shores cove, a figure pressed against the ship, Sid tried to draw his blade but his motion couldn't even hope to match the woman's streamline figure. "This presence... Master." Sid said in shock. Around 5'9 in height, a tanned woman with black goggles on her forehead, three katana's strapped to her side and small capri shorts on leaned against the bottom of the stolen marine vessel, inspecting it's quality. Her green eyes contrasted to her long flowing black hair and Chinese garments. "Nǐ hǎo" Ling said. "Nǐ hǎo, Zhu" Sid replied. "Still forgetting the accent on the u I see" Ling said grinning. "Always a stickler for grammar as always... Where the hell have you been!? Do you know how much trouble I've been through trying to see you-" Sid complained. "Such a worry wart. I know you'd come back to say hello. That's why I left my shikigami at the Dojo... but you left before you read the note. Anyway, I'm here. What's up!? You look pretty banged up. No student of mine." Ling said pouting."I've been fighting- Wait. Anyway, I'm about to leave Zhǔ. I found my first crewmate... Unfortunately... A marine captain is on his way here... as such, once she arrives-" Sid said interrupted by Ling placing her finger on his lips. "Don't worry about the Captain love. Go on you're journey. I'm interested in watching you grow. Just be careful... on these seas... You'll need strong nakama to survive. Believe in that guts your dad taught you. Anywho... I'm off to tell this marine brat hello." Ling said disappearing into the distance.

Pathway to the forest, Captain Chambers was met by Ling. "Heh... Ling Coates... Today must be my unlucky day... Aren't you suppose to be dead?" Chambers inquired. "I'm retired now. Watching my little string bean become a man. Now then, what's your move Gibblet?"
Roku-Sama
Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed May 13, 2015 10:30 pm

It wasn't long before Annie appeared from the woods with a few rabbits in one paw and a buck slung over she shoulder. She was in a good mood now that she had eaten and it showed. She didn't just walk, oh no she bounced and skipped her way towards the ship. 

She stared at the ship though the eyes of her bear head,it was nice but it needed some more colors,but it wasn't her ship so she held back the need to go one a panting spree,besides even if she could paint it she didn't have much paint for the job besides didn't Sid say something about needing her skills to make him a flag? Upon seeing Sid she waved and jumped wildly as sh ran up to him a wide grinning hidden behind her bear head. "I'm here!~" But then she saw how tired and drained he seems and that made her worry slightly. "Are you alright? You look more tired then I do in a snowstorm Shihehehe" she says laughing lightly at the joke she had made,she had a thing for honey and got extremely tired in the cold,she was more bear like then human in someways.

"Maybe we should hurry and go, the faster we leave the faster you'll be able to sleep,its an important thing I hear."
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku-Sama Thu May 14, 2015 6:34 am

Annie seemed really happy now for some reason, Sid wondered why, "You seem fairly chipper, let's get out of here! I can sleep once were on the seas..." Sid's words were matched him falling asleep. The ship began to set afloat, Sid rushed to the ship's wheel spinning to the left, the ship began to drift away from the island of Shimotsuki. "Finally... My- I mean our adventure begins! Hey Annie! I've decided! I want you to join my crew! Paint this ship! Make our flag! It could use some color aside from this black and gold scheme... It's a little deary for our name..." Sid said grinning. Shortly after, Sid passed out from exhaustion.
Roku-Sama
Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Thu May 14, 2015 9:16 am

Annie grinned and she was off,it took her a while to find some black cloth but once she did,she found the gears in her mind starting to turn. This was not a simple painting. Oh no She was now responsible for a pirate flag,one that her new crew would be recognized for,so it was easy to say she was feeling a bit of pressure. But she had a job to do, and so with a deep breath she pulled out a brush and a jar of paint. With a steady hand she dipped her brush into the jar and slowly began her first strokes.

It was a while later that she stood up and stretched hearing her back pop in several different places before looking down at the finished flag and smiled. She hoped he liked it but for now it would need to dry. She placed some wooden creates on the corners letting the sunlight dry the flag. She then started on the ship, for now it would be simple the lack of her paint supply put a limit on what she could do...but for now something simple should work.

She pulls out a paint jar this one much different the paint was silver and seemed to shine slightly and then a jar of light blue paint. She pulls out another brush this one much thinner then the last.

She bent down and started to get to work she started  making lines with the silver paint along the ship wavy lines that slowly turned into staff lines. She painted them around the ship before slowly adding music notes in the light blue paint. She slowly created a song on the ship,a permanent melody painted onto the wood.

She stood up once the song as done and smiled "The song will sing forever.." She says standing back to look at it she had made, she had made the melody in such a way that the beginning and the end would come together in a never ending loop. A giant loop that wrapped around the entire ship.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku-Sama Thu May 14, 2015 9:45 am

Hours later, Sid awoke, somehow, he was now resting inside a room.  The room had a gigantic bed, he wanted to hop out right away but his body had a different agenda of it's own. Staring at the ceiling for awhile, he managed to crawl out of bed, climbing the stairs to the deck. Looking around the ship, it's new silver hue, matched with the pirate flag that now decorated the once marine vessel. "It's amazing Annie!" Sid said. Grabbing the woman's bear paws, he begun to spin the woman around. "This is it! Next up! LogueTown!" Sid exclaimed grinning.

THE END.
Roku-Sama
Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2