One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open)

Post by Docile Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:58 am

When Eve mentioned the word 'too' about devil fruits Heartly raised an eye brow. He as susprised as he hadn't expected to run into another fruit user. he wanted to ask what power but when she said how it was more of a curse he felt it wasn't the right time. She mentioned how she'd been distracted upstairs and Heartly shrugged it off, it wasn't any of his business. 

"I suppose it is more of a curse since I can't swim, but admittedly, my fruit helps me when I get into trouble. Lets me deal with my enemies a little easier. Although alongside the drawback of no longer swimming it also gives me another power that's kinda useful but also kinda horrid."

When she declined his offer for another drink, Heartly nodded and understood, she didn't want to get drunk or anything. Placing his third bottle with the other two, Heartly watched as she said it was boring here. When she asked if he loved it, Heartly shook his head. 

"Not really, I prefer excitement, something to do. Keeps me active and from going out of my mind.  Fancy heading out and looking for an adventure of some kind?" Heartly asked as he ran his hand over the bullet wound he'd received. It still stung, but the bullet was no more, just the mark it left. 

Looking around the bar curiously taking in its patrons and surroundings, Heartly then returned his gaze and a smile to Eve. He was happy he'd wandered into this bar of all other bars, he'd never have met such a delightful young woman to talk to and keep him company on this most boring of days.

He knew in his future he'd kill for a day like this where it was slow, beautiful weather and nothing to do, but this wasn't the future, he was in the present and he was going to enjoy each and everyday as it came his way.

Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open)

Post by Blink Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:32 pm

As the man mentioned swimming, the memory of being stuck in the ocean flooded Eve's head again. It didn't last long though, for the man asked her a question. Fancy heading out and looking for an adventure of some kind?"  Eve snapped out of it and looked back up. "Oh, no. Truth be told, i don't even know why I'm on this island, let along this town." The bar tender have her a glass of water, and she began to drink. "I guess you could say looking for an adventure is the last thing on my mind. I have a goal, but I am trying to reach it as delicately as possible." 

As she gave a sigh, she slowly stood up and turned around, placing a few beri on the table to pay for the drink, and leave a tip for the guy. "It was nice meeting you Mr. Hayes," She spoke, giving him a smile and buttoning one of the buttons on her cloak. "But I think I should get going now." She gave a smile and began to walk towards the door, her halberd at her side but relaxed as she was ready to go. She didn't know why she wanted to leave, but that wanted poster upstairs had her off, worried. She was uncomfortable, and wanted out. 

"Bye you guys." She smiled, "Make sure the guy upstairs doesn't get into troub-" Before she could finish the sentence, the doors of the bar flew open, and an arm reached out. Something latched onto her arm, and another curved around her gut. She was pulled in tight, and felt as if she couldn't move. "Whats going on..." She muttered, seeing that someone was holding onto her, then heard the click of the gun. "Thanks for volunteering honey," the man said. She could hear his neck crack as she was shoved foreword, towards the bar. "Here's the deal, open up that registar of yours, and i don't bust a cap in this girls pretty face."
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Listening to the words of Eve as she mentioned she didn't know why she was here and about her dream, Heartly nodded. Watching as she got to her feet paid for her drink and left for the door, Heartly watched her leave, something about her strangely captivated him. Turning back around he was surprised to hear the sound of doors crashing open mid sentence as she was telling him to keep an eye on the guy upstairs. 

Turning back around in time to see Eve forced against the bar and a gun pressed against her, Heartly's expression didn't change, but his skin did. Turning black and slightly fury he looked towards the man. 

Patrons of the bar seemed to panic all watching in horror whilst others ducked for cover hiding beneath tables, behind walls and even tried to hide behind the bar. Looking straight at the man with the gun and Eve, Heartly sighed. 

He knew how things would look if he tried anything, but with his sense of justice burning away inside a full loaded Heart Stopper hanging from his belt and a nice little. Inu Inu: Hybrid technique in use, Heartly had a pretty good chance in bringing this fool down for the count. He would've scolded the fool's foot with his tail if he were in reach but seeing how he wasn't Heartly used his increased speed & strength in hybrid form. 

Hopping up from the stool and side stepping to the left, Heartly quickly pulled out his heart stopper and took aim on the thief aiming the revolver at him Heartly tried what he always did. Talking. He never was a fan of violence when it wasn't needed. 

"Don't move, you won't be hurt, but do, well I've got eight bullets with your name on each and every one of them. I don't think you wanna take the chance."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:41 pm

"A gun?" the man only laughed as his grip on Eve tightened. She flinched a bit, but at the same time kept her stoic face. "My skin is as tough as steel. You can try to shoot me, but it won't work as well as you want." The man let out a laugh as he shoved Eve to the counter, and slammed her on top of it, hunched over. "Now, bartender, i thought i made my self very clear. Empty the register, or I-"

"I'm sorry sir." Eve spoke. Her voice was rather calm, as was her face as the ground began to tremble. "Liquid ground." Everyone but Eve would be effected by this technique. Small hills would pop in and out of the ground, causing it to be next to impossible for anyone to stand up straight. All except for Eve, who kept her ground stable. 

She felt the mans grip loosen, and to this she gripped her Halberd, and jammed the blade into the mans shin. It wouldn't cut through of course do to his ability, but Eves guess was he could still feel pain. The man stumbled back, and Eve took her chance. "Trap hole," She pointed the tip of her Halberd towards the man, and the ground beneath him opened up. It ws in a mere second that the man found himself at the bottom of a 10 foot drop. 

The ground would then calm down, and eve would look at Hayes. "Thanks for the help," She spoke, giving a smile, then turning back and sitting at the back. "I changed my mind, i think i will have that drink, if its still up as an offer that is." She said, giving a smile towards Heartly and placing the halberd back at her waist.
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:45 pm

Arriving at the top of the staircase, Cloud saw the men sat around a round table. There were three of them, four if you count cloud. Perfect, it seemed they didn't start the game yet.

"Sure am." Cloud replied to the man's question as he grabbed a seat and sat down.

He was feeling confident, these men were amateurs compared to him. This game would be a walk in the park.

"What are you amateurs waiting for, shuffle."
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:10 pm

Watching the situation unfold before him, Heartly watched as the girl begun to shake the ground or so it would seem. Having trouble keeping his footing Heartly hopped on to the railing reaching around the bottom of the bar and placed his hands on the  bar top. Watching as everyone else hit the deck along with their drinks which vibrated from the tables and tables which tipped thanks to small hills appearing. 

When a hole suddenly appeared Heartly watched as the man fell down it. Realizing this girl clearly had some kind of earth manipulation power, Heartly gulped. He hadn't expected such a thing to happen. Hearing that she was grateful and would have the drink he'd earlier offered, Heartly nodded. 

Signalling to the barkeep for two more drinks, Heartly tossed a beli note towards him then looked at the man who'd tried robbing the place. He couldn't just leave this guy here. Looking towards Eve he replied.

"I'll get you another drink, but as soon as we're done I'm going to turn this guy into the Navy. Scum like this shouldn't be left hanging around, they should be in handcuffs."

As Cloud said he was waiting for these amateurs to shuffle the cards, the man sitting opposite looked him in the eye whilst the other two coughed and grunted slightly angry at his words. Exhaling copious amounts of smoke towards Cloud they hoped the little shit choked on it. 

"We're waiting for you to put down your money, so we can exchange it for chips. Now you've either got the money to exchange it or you can fuck off."

Sitting behind the men far from Cloud's reach was a large metallic case. The prize for the winner. There was a long thick chain attached to the box. This was just a simple security measure. 

Looking at Cloud and waiting for a response the men gave him dirty looks and couldn't wait to tell him to leave them the fuck alone.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:09 pm

Cloud coughed as the smoke from the men's cigars cloaked his face. Hearing one of the men respond to his little question, he smirked and grabbed his blade which was still inside it's case.

"Ladies, Ladies. Relax, you think I came here unprepared? How silly. I'm betting this blade right here, it's very expensive. Probably worth more then those clothes you have on."

Cloud placed the blade onto the table in front of him, hoping that these men would accept it. He then spotted a case at the end of the room, probably the prize... there was tons of money in that thing. He could tell.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:13 am

Eve smiled, looking at the bar tender as Hayes cuffed the man she just took down. "Well alright then" she spoke, leaving the man in the hole so that he didn't cause any more trouble until the police had come around to pick him up. She then looked around, she really hadn't done that much damage, what a surprise. "I am sorry for the commotion," She told the Bar tender, brushing her black hair back behind her ear, a habit she did most often. 

She then looked towards the stairs. "None of them even came downstairs, I wonder if they are alright." she calmly spoke. It was an odd occurrence. All this racket and not a single person coming down the stairs to see what had just happened. It was then that the bar tender handed her a drink, "Thank you," She said, smiling up at the bar tender as she took a sip of her drink. "And thank you for trying to save me." Eve gave a playful smile towards Hayes. "My hero." She spoke, staying firm in her chair and resisting the urge to laugh.
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:55 am

Noticing the stairs that Eve spoke of Heartly nodded.

"I'm sure they'll be just fine."

He lifted his own drink from the bar and quickly gulped down half of bottle number four. It was nice and tasted just right. Not too hot, nor too cold.

As Eve thanked him for trying to save her, Heartly nodded.

"Well, what kinda man stands by and lets a woman come to harm when they've the means to save a life." he was still astounded by her abilities, but he figured without them she wouldn't be anywhere near as powerful. Even though her abilities were much stronger than his own, he had a feeling that he could beat her, but why was he thinking about beating her now? Seems a detective's brain tended to wander quite a bit, and to some pretty strange places too.

Calling him her hero, Heartly smiled at her before he finished off his drink.

"Tell you what Eve, how about you stay here and keep an eye on that guy upstairs? I'll be right back after dropping this guy off at the Marine Head Quarters."

Looking at the blade Cloud offered up one of the men smoking snatched it into his hands and looked over it, holding it at different angles and examining it he mentioned.

"Y'know I used to work as a blacksmith and I can tell you just how much this sword is worth and from the lips of a professional I can tell you right now, this sword is worth two to three million beli tops. You can join with that much if ya like, but you'll be seriously handicapped as we've each got five million to start off with."

As for the large metallic box behind the man opposite Cloud, the thick metal chain was hand cuffed to his wrist, just so he could make sure no one ran off with it. The other players wanted the fruit, but the dealer also the man with the hand cuffed case just wanted to use it for further prizes, devil fruits always managed to draw in wealthy benefactors to these games and he could always take their money with genuine ease.

It was one of the handy things about consuming the Giro Giro no Mi.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:00 pm

"Yeah, whatever. Let's just start so I can whoop your asses."

Cloud rubbed his hands together, looking eager to start the game. Despite the fact that he had little knowledge on how to play poker he still felt like he could win. He had to win or the bartender downstairs wouldn't be very happy. You could tell he was feeling very confident, he just bet his trusty blade. He'd never give that thing away to anybody, it was his!

Although Cloud was terrible at gambling, he's observant and he tends to catch people cheating quite easily at times. Will this trait of his help with the game? We'll just have to wait and see.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:37 am

Looking at Heartly, she gave a smile. "Alright then," Eve gently spoke, standing up and turning towards the stairs. "Take your time." She would then give a smile towards Hearty, and then turned to show her smile. "Make sure he doesn't try and run away, or hurt anyone again. That would certainly be unfortunate for us all." She let out a slight giggle, and began to walk up the stairs. As the piece of paper, her wanted poster, fell out of her pocket, she continued walking, unaware of its disappearance. 

As she finished the short climb of the stairs, she looked to watch the game. "Interesting," She smiled, brushing her black hair behind her ears and standing behind cloud. "So is this black jack?" she asked, bending over and ignoring the cheers and taunts coming form the grotesque men around her. "How interesting." She then gave a smile and looked at the table, she saw a sword in the middle, along with a pile of money. "Good luck," She whispered into Clouds ear, then taking a few steps back to leave him to his game.
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Nodding Heartly watched as Eve made her way up the stairs, grabbing the man by the wrists Heartly was about to make his way down the stairs and out of the bar when he noticed something hit the ground, reaching for it he lifted it and peered over the paper.

Reading it he sighed and shook his head.

Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 2 Eve_u_10

Turning to the barkeep Heartly slammed a free hand on the bar.

"Barkeep, I have a strange request, but I'd like you to comply for the sake of justice. I'm Captain Heartly Hayes of the Navy and I'd like the chimney poker from behind the bar."

Raising an eyebrow the barkeep looked towards the chimney they had towards the left of the bar.

"Urm, why?"

"Because I need it, so please comply sir, the sooner you comply the sooner I can have us all on our way."

"O-okay"

Reluctantly handing it over Heartly's physique begun to change and in a matter of seconds everyone was a little unnerved by the 8 foot black skinned man. Taking hold of the poker Heartly pushed the robber to the ground.

Kneeling down besides him, Heartly begun to heat up the poker. Waiting as steam escaped his hand and the poker became slightly weaker and begun to droop either side of Heartly's grip the bartender watched in shock as did the rest of the patrons.

Families kept themselves to themselves whispering worried comments whilst parents reassured them they would be safe, others tried to ignore it and continue their drinks. Using the flexible poker like a bind, Heartly quickly folded it around the robber's wrists and the railing. Tightening ti around the robber's wrists, the robber let out howls of pain screaming his head off for a full two seconds before Heartly jammed his fist into his mouth.

Unable to scream the robber looked into Heartly's eyes.

"Quit your screaming or I'll have to knock you out. I understand it probably hurts quite a bit, but your going to ruin my game plan if you scream."

Looking up towards the barkeep Heartly continued.

"Glass of water barkeep."

Turning back to the robber Heartly once again continued.

"Now as I said, keep your mouth shut and we'll get along just fine. You've just stumbled into one of those situations known as wrong time wrong place syndrome, you'll recover and hopefully learn a thing or two about crime, hopefully that it doesn't pay."

Handing the glass to Heartly the barkeep watched intently in fear of the man's powers.

"Thank you bar keep."

Pouring the glass over the robber's bound wrists Heartly watched him as he grunted.

"There we go, now that must be much better for you right?"

Removing his fist from the robber's mouth which had clear bite marks in it, Heartly continued again.

"Now just stay here and I'll be back soon to collect you. Just don't do anything stupid. Stupidity is the biggest causes of death in the world and I'm sure you don't want to follow that tradition."

Getting to his feet, Heartly removed his Heart Stopper and checked the ammunition, looking up the stairs he grinned, he knew just what to do next. The good thing about small back rooms like this one where people played poker, no windows. It was just a small room on the second level with one entrance and one exit.

The same door.

Inu Inu: Black Dog

Turning into his fully formed black dog form, Heartly started to walk up the stairs, the very appearance of his full form terrified the patrons as they looked towards the horse sized hound begin to climb the stairs leaving light scorch marks all around him. Even the burglar dropped his jaw as did most patrons.

Climbing the stairs Heartly couldn't help but let out a grin. Reaching the top step he waited listening intently to what may be happening insides. However due to him standing on the stairs for a much longer time the heat intensity would begin to increase growing from scorching marks to full on combustion.

Watching the cockiness of Cloud the men dealt the cards. The dealer was dealt pocket aces Ace of clubs & ace of diamonds. Hartsman the man to Cloud's left was dealt 2 and 8 of clubs. Forman was dealt pocket queens and Cloud was dealt a 3 of diamonds & a 4 of clubs.

On the table before them was one card face down and three cards face up. The 3 cards face up were of of clubs, 7 of clubs and a king of diamonds.

This is when Eve entered. Catching sight of her the dealer placed his cards down.

"Sorry ma'am but you gotta leave. Only people who're playing can enter and we've already started the game, so you gotta leave."

Seeing how she spoke to Cloud all three men got to their feet raising their guns and pointing them at Eve & cloud. The dealer pointed his gun towards Cloud whilst the other two Hartsman & Forman directed theirs towards Eve.

"We don't like cheaters!"

Noticing the sudden increase in temperature, the men with their guns aimed had begun to sweat drastically. The scent of sulfur entered the room and had quickly begun to spread. Sniffing the horrid stench the men raised their eyebrows questioning just what was going on.

Something wasn't right.

Inu Inu: Black Dog: Fire Starter

Today somebody was going to die.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:27 am

"Ch-cheating!?"

Cloud wasn't a cheater! Was it because the woman had wished him good luck? He gulped as the men stood up and raised their guns towards him. He dropped his cards and quickly went for his sword, at that moment, the room began to feel unusually hot and there was a weird smell in the air... that didn't matter now! Him and the woman were about to get holes in their body if they didn't move.

Cloud quickly slid under the table and tipped it over before attempting to push it against one or two men. He'd then draw his sword and run towards the case, he noticed it was connected to one of the men by a chain. If he couldn't slice the chain then he'd have to slice the man's arm off! Just kidding.

"Quick, move!" he yelled towards the woman as he dashed for the case which hopefully was full of money.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:49 am

Eve took a step back as the boy she just wished good luck to darted for the money. Men looked at them., guns and swords all pointed towards Eve. "Settle down, I only wished him good luck. No need to resort to such Violence." She took a few steps back, then bumped up against the wall. This isn't good... She thought to herself,  looking around for an escape rout. There were no Windows, or other doors. The only way out was the door leading down stairs. 

Eve sighed, and turned towards the door, hoping that the men with guns were preoccupied by the boy then with her.  It was then that she sniffed the air. "What is that..." She muttered to herself. She smelt... Sulfur. Where is that coming from? She asked herself. lifting up her cloak and covering her nose. 

Her eyes widened, and she saw the flare by the door way and the dog. Wait a minute, "a dog?" Eve was a bit confused, and she looked towards the boy. She wanted to tell him to hurry up, but she didn't want to get the attention of the criminals, that was if she didn't already have their attention. I can't just leave him... Eve gripped her fist. What do I do, leaving him here all alone is not an option. But then again, neither is Dying. She then got an Idea. 

Eve then sighed, Charging towards the men with weapons and taking out her halberd. I might not be able to use my devil fruit, but this should be a good distraction! She let out a grunt, and then swung her Halberd onto the table, causing the money on it to fly into the air, and hopefully grabbing the attention of both the hell hound by the door, and the criminals in the room.
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:17 am

Holding their weaponry aimed at the woman & the boy the men tried to keep their weapons focused but the stench of sulfur became over powering, curiously wondering what the hell was going on, the men all remained quiet. As the woman opened the door and a dog's snout was seen the men stepped back as the creature stepped in through the door breaking apart the frame.

Standing in the room looking over them all the men were shocked when the weapon slammed on to the table.

Each of them parting to the left or right they took aim on Eve and opened fire. From such a small distance it wasn't likely they'd miss. Waiting to see the situation unfold Heartly remained vigilant. These men weren't criminals to the extent Eve was so she was his target.

Taking a step closer as the table broke in two and money scattered, Heartly smirked as he begun to use a subtle technique of his.

Inu Inu: Black Dog: Fire Starter

The ground in the room became weak and thin. Barely able to hold up the weight of the room's contents anymore they crumbled. Weighing the most Heartly fell first shattering the stairs leading to the first floor. Hitting the steel he reached the basement. Two guards fell with him.

This was the basement a place he'd been once in his time in Orange Town. The debris from the room and stairs fell down hitting the camera followed by the sudden rare pieces of table. Picking himself up after the debris pilled over his torso, Heartly was sure the others were coming with him.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:05 pm

The weird smell got stronger but Cloud tried his best to ignore it, he leaped for the case and clutched it by the handle. He now needed to get rid of this chain, he brought his blade up above his head and got ready to attempt to slice the chain in half. However he noticed some kind of dog walk into the room, it reeked of Sulfur.

The men were targeting Eve, Cloud felt as if he needed to stop them but at that moment the floor broke apart and he was sent downwards. As he fell, he continued to clutch the case, he needed the money.

Cloud hit the floor and he used the case to cushion his fall but it still hurt, he picked himself up slowly. He put his sword back into it's case and itched his head.

"What the hell just happened...?"
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:06 am

Eve looked around in all the confusion. Just a few seconds ago she had been on the second floor, right? She looked around, placing her hand on the dirt and gravel beneath her. Solid ground, this is good. She thought to herself, looking around. She spotted two things, well, two things she cared about anyways. The enormous dog was on the other side of the room, and she held her breath, hoping he wouldn't notice her. Eve then began to inch her way to the boy, Cloud. "We have to go," She whispered, eyeballing the flaming mutt. 

"You can take the case, but if we don't leave now, I don't think we ever will."  
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:33 am

Inu Inu: Hybrid

Changing into his hybrid form, Heartly stood watching the criminal and the young boy, she was trying to get the kid involved with her and this he didn't agree with. The men who'd come crashing down as well looked towards Heartly realizing the big black dog was gone.

Turning their aim on the girl they opened fire. Due to Heartly in his big form breaking the floor all escape from the basement was out of the question. The stairs were gone and as its a basement again, no window. Thanks to Heartly's fruit powers however he could reach the door.

Looking towards the woman, Heartly charged towards her.

Inu Inu: Hybrid: Draco Drop Down

Launching off the projectile towards Eve, Heartly grinned, he could feel the sheer heat released and knew that it would do great damage, the heat would help the projectile slice like a hot knife through butter and at the speed Heartly could travel at thanks to the powers of his fruit, he was certain this attack would not only hurt, but weaken his opponent's if it didn't kill them.

As for the three men who'd come crashing down they watched what said to the boy and opened fire on her attempting to land a shot to the head. Standing directly beneath the door, they did their best to bring her down as she was on the opposite side of the room to the door.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:56 am

"What..? Who're you..?"

Cloud was surprised, he had met the woman in the bar only a few minutes ago and she was already barking orders at him. Although this woman was a complete stranger, the words she spoke were true. He did need to get out.

"T-thanks.."

He then noticed something. The case was no longer connected to the man, it seemed the chain had been broken somewhere along the fall. This was... awesome! This thing was packed with money, money which could give him access to all the drinks and women in the world! He hugged the case.

He could also buy a super boat with the money in here and sail straight for the New World, this case was a big step towards his goal. He looked back towards the woman, she had shown him a great amount of kindness for some reason. He felt as if he needed to re-pay her some how. Cloud then spotted that werewolf guy from earlier, the guy who beat the living crap out of the three dudes! What was he doing here?He was attacking... the woman!? Did she piss him off!?

When did he get here? The only people who dropped down were the poker guys, eve, him and the dog... where was the dog? He noticed the werewolf guy attack Eve. He didn't know what to do, would he help the woman or run away with the money? DAMN IT. Things just had to turn out this way..

Too many decisions to be made in so little time.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:49 am

As the boy thanks eve, she heard the sounds of gun fire. She looked in shock, but quickly threw her own legs out from under her, landing on the ground and dodging the bullets. "What is this madness?!" she beckoned, Realizing that another bullet went off, aimed right towards her head. "Damn it..." She snarled slamming her fist into the ground. "Barrier Hill!" She shouted. A hill grew in front of her. She heard the sound of bullet hit, but then something else. Her eyes widened as the fire tared through the hill. She leaped to the side, but that didn't stop the wave of fire from scorching her arm. 

Eve bit her lip to keep form screaming, for the wave had cut off a bit of skin, along with some cloths. It was then it struck her. 

"Run." She told the boy behind her. She stood up straight, and ignoring the pain, grabbed her Halberd. "Their after me." She told the kid. "So run, now!" She eye balled the wearwolf, and he looked suspiciously familiar. "Heartly?!" she asked, she clenched her teeth but didn't care. "What did I do to you?" she asked. "And why did you feel to need to involve innocent people." She clenched her fist, and did a foolhardy move. "You know what, I don't care!" She then leaped forward, her Halberd raised high. Eve would then slam down, hoping to slice through the wolf before the wolf sliced her.
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:29 pm

((OOC: Heartly's attack came from above not in front. Its stated in his techniques on his character sheet.))

Watching the woman raise a defensive hill Heartly realized that Eve had clearly expected his attack to come from in front and had not seen him leap into the sky. This allowed him the element of surprise as his attack came raining down on to her from above.

Seeing as she'd not seen him shoot into the air he grinned. His attack hadn't hit the hill, but instead gone straight for her seeing as he'd leapt straight up & over the hill that had been raised as he charged towards her.

As she mentioned something about him, innocent people and not caring he ignored this and landed himself on the ground. Reaching for his revolver.

Waiting to see if his long projectile of heat would reach her he raised his revolver and clenched his free hand. Feeling his wounds from earlier playing up Heartly stepped back between the men who were reloading their weapons.

"Keep your fire trained on the woman, she's a criminal with a bounty, you help me catch her and I'll split the bounty three ways for you guys."

Agreeing the men all finished reloading their guns and stood still waiting for the next move.

"Guys, I will say be wary, she's got a strange ability to manipulate land mass. So at any given moment she could create a hole beneath you."

"So that's what that hill was popping up?" one of the men question.

Nodding Heartly charged towards her again.

Eight Shot Eclipse

As the final shot left his revolver, Heartly cracked open the chamber and loaded 8 more bullets in thanks to the custom ammunition band he slipped the bullets in quickly before pulling the hammer back and he was already on his way with the next attack as he holstered his revolver.

Continuing to sprint towards Eve, Heartly cast himself into a roll. Even if something came towards him now, at this speed he'd shatter it and with the heat emanating from his body he was an inferno.

Inu Inu: Hybrid: Draco Roll
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:37 am

This was crazy, hill's were popping up from no where and crazy wolves were attacking. Cloud heard the woman telling him to escape but he couldn't, this woman was trying so hard to get him out safely.. why? He needed to repay her kindness somehow. He saw as the men with the revolvers aimed at Eve, Cloud decided to take them out first, maybe he could re-pay her by removing most of the danger. He placed his case onto the floor safely and drew his blade before charging towards the three men.

For the first one, he'd run towards him and leap towards him, fly kicking him in the stomach. Then as soon as he was on his feet he'd slash the second man across the stomach in a horizontal manner and for the third one he'd kick him in the groin .

He could've just escaped with money earlier... damn him for being kind.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 am

The burn on Eves arm stung, she hadn't noticed the fire raining down before her in a slash formation earlier. "I'm off my game..." The black haired maiden whispered through her clenching teeth. She then sighed, seeing the boy run away. "thank go-" Before she could finish, Eve saw him draw a sword and charge towards the group of gunman! "Wait! What are you doing!" She wanted an answer, but she wasn't going to get one. she saw and heard bullets flying towards her, and she summoned up a small mountain to stop the bullets. It was then that Eve saw something charging towards her, and rather fast. 

"Hill!" A hill grew beneath her feet, and she used the momentum to her advantage. Whether or not the flaming mutt rolling around beneath her could crash through the hill, she she leaped up. As she began to fall back towards the ground, she realized that the mutt, and the men with the guns were all after her. "If you're not going to leave, then fine." Right before she hit the ground, another hill popped out beneath her. "THEN I'LL JUST HAVE TO LEAVE INSTEAD!" Eve shouted, landing on the first floor and out of the dingy basement. 

"Come and get me you filthy mutt," She muttered, hoping the dog had keen sensing and could here her, right before she charged forward, running out the door, and out of the bar, wishing the mutt and his goons were following right behind her.
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:16 am

Taking the attacks Cloud threw their way, the men hit the ground in agony screaming in pain. The final man who hit the ground screamed in pain as he hit the ground clutching his balls. Looking up towards Cloud a tear in his eye streaked down his cheek. As for Heartly in his balled up form, he managed to roll straight through the hill and unfurling himself pulling himself out and to a halt.

Looking towards the girl who used her powers to launch herself up to the door, Heartly heard her speaking and charging towards the stairs, he placed a foot on the case. Digging his foot in deeply, Heartly burnt a hole straight through the side and into the middle of the case where his foot pushed through it setting whatever was inside alight.

Using this case as a stepping stone, Heartly launched himself into the sky and towards Eve. Watching as the coward ran through the door, Heartly charged through and chased her outside into the paved streets. Staring at Eve in the light Heartly spoke.

"You've got two choices. Either back down accept being arrested and we can go nice & peacefully, or you can stay and have me continue chasing you until I kill you. I'd prefer to arrest you as killing isn't my favorite thing to do, but I'll do it if you refuse arrest."

After hearing all of the commotion in the distance it turned out naval soldiers had all gathered on the roof tops of buildings all around the bar. Hiding behind boards & posters, the barrels of their rifles were covered just as were they. Invisible to anyone without marine experience their barrels were positioned directly behind holes in the boards.

Taking aim on Eve from behind the soldiers recognized her from the moment she exited the bar. Looking towards Eve, Heartly took a few steps. As far as he was aware there was only himself & Even in this and not twenty eight rifles trained on her currently all ready to follow her.

"Now whats your choice? Prison or death?"

It was a simple choice and Heartly was confident with his skills as a marksman & brawler, his devil fruit allowed him extra, strength speed & heated attacks which from the looks of it on Eve hurt enough to render a limb useless. But that was what heat did. It cooked what it came into contact with and would continue to do so until it was cooled.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:02 am

"Heh, don't cry yet. I haven't fini- OI, MY DOUGH!"

Cloud was surprised to see his precious case on fire, he put away his blade and ran towards it. He removed his shirt while he ran and once close enough, used his shirt to quickly put away the flames. His shirt was a little messed up but it was a small price to pay, his precious money was safe and sound and that's all that mattered. He opened the case to get a good look at his mon- What? Did he grab the wrong case? All there was in here was burnt grapes.

"Hey, have you guys seen as case full of money here? You know, the one that one of you guys had attached to your arm." he asked the men loudly as he picked up the grapes.

Hmm. Today the only thing he had eaten was bread so some grapes couldn't hurt. He got all of the grapes onto his hand and chucked them into his mouth. Whilst he bit them, he could smell a sharp odor.

"What the hell is this!? They taste like crap, yo."

It was too late to spit for he had already swallowed them. Ugh, I guess beggars couldn't be choosers.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:14 am

She slowed down, listening as Heartly approached her, and asked her a question. 

"I..." Her voice was strained, her arm was killing her, as was the headache she had been giving from all of the loud, extraneous noises. She raised her hand, and began to rub her temple. "I must say, You have me in quite the a predicament," She sighed. If she was arrested, there was still a chance that she could be freed and continue on with her mission. But then again, the marines had been cracking down on pirates lately. 

"I choose, Cave Formation!" It was at this point that caves began to grow out of the ground, surrounding everything around her, leaving little gaps in between. She knew that with all the commotion, marines would be bount to come eventually, this way, they were blocked off. Without even speaking, a trap hole appeared beneath Heartly, following by to caves popping out of the ground, and colliding above the trap hole, sealing him in. Eve didn't want to take any chances, so she put up a 20 foot tall hill in between her and the now hopefully trapped man, that is, if it worked. 

She didn't think, she just ran. "I'm sorry! If I had already finished my mission i might have been more inclined to let you kill me!" she shouted, darting through alleyways. She didn't know where she was going, but she was getting as far away from that bar as possible.
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next