Welcome to One Piece: Memories


Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button


Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Sun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Wed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Wed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen


Bring The Noise!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bring The Noise!

Post by Docile on Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:05 pm






"Veniten Drop the war torn island of rats, treachery, ill gotten gains & death. It's a place to watch your back and along with the backs of your friends & you're enemies. In a moments notice anyone could be trying to stab your back or turn your friends to do the stabbing for them. A territory where the strongest survive and the weakest remain in a puddle of the crimson stuff from birth till death."

Welcome to Veniten Drop!

With new prisoners aboard the Naval ship & soldiers on the mend including the now infamous Commander Rice for his survival & lead of the arrest on the Demon Skull Pirates aided by LeVitt, Fisher & Ryker the ship remained at bay watching the island. The three members of the 82nd Battalion had already taken a small rowing boat to the island and seemed ready to bring their man in. Having been given orders from Icarus to wait for their return Commander Rice waited patiently on the deck with a telescope in hand and a cup of freshly brewed coffee in the other. It was only a matter of time now. A waiting game. 

Standing at the entrance to Veniten town Colton stood to the right hand side of Alexis looking up at the wooden sign which was held high above the walkway into the town. Either side was a wooden fence which looked pretty dilapidated and the walkway seemed just as destroyed. With the occasional bloody footprint & hand print. Further down the walkway a rotten smell was emerging which no one really seemed to want to remove. As Colton took a quick whiff he looked towards Alexis followed by Tullus. 

"How much do you want to be that's a rotten cow carcass?"

He asked removing a single beli coin & flipping it from his fingers with a smile. 

He knew they were there to do a job but that didn't mean they couldn't have a bit of fun and be a little bit lazy right? 

Without the slightest bit of knowledge as to what the smell was Colton was dead certain it was a cow's rotten body and not anything else. but he really hoped if Alexis or Tullus bet against him they'd at least say pig or sheep. 

Little did the small group of the 82nd Battalion know just what was awaiting them deep within the seedy town of Veniten and what lay below.
avatar
Docile
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2013-12-26
Age : 27
Location : Under your bed

View user profile http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Vaetric on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:43 am

Yay, land.” Alexis said sardonically, looked like they were walking into a hellhole again, she was willing to bet how long it’d take until they were captured or something again. “Since we’re so close to the sea, I’d say it’ll be fish.” she’d say, fishing a coin which may or may not have been prospected from a fallen pirate. Her leg was alright now, luckily it hadn’t been agitated further and after another day of rest was ready for action, albeit still a little tender. “If not, pig.” she shrugged.
 
As far as towns went, it didn’t smell too bad, she’d been through worse, though she doubted Tullus would join in on their little bet, the bandaged tightwad.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Serious? on Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:50 pm

Veniten Drop. Planning, estimating and research went into choosing this island; all hopes and effort were directed to this cesspool by Tullus, who had to put absolute confidence in his decision, regardless of the outcome. He planned this, so he was sure Winston was on this island, and that he was making to backroom deals with the current ruler of this island. If he was wrong, well...Let's just say he'll be very disappointed with himself.

Land was over the horizon, and it was closing in with every second that passed, but so did an awful stench that rivaled the horrendous smell of charred remains. The minute he walked up onto deck when the boat docked, the odor hit Tullus like a boat attached to a jet engine. He gagged at first, and immediately went back inside to catch another clean breath of fresher air in order to brace for the dump that is Veniten Drop. As he walked back out on deck and towards the entrance with a knot in his lungs and stomach, he gazed upon the town and its inhabitants.

It was absolute shit. the entire place seemed like it was going to fall apart at any moment, clearly lacking in maintenance, and filthier than an outhouse nobody cleans out at all. The bandaged man wasn't looking forward to this, seeing as he is much more vulnerable to disease and infections due to his lack of a proper exodermic layer. And the stench that was clearly coming from one of the alleyways, it probably was a rotting horse or something.

"My money's on horse." Tullus said as he reached into his vest and pulled out a single coin.
avatar
Serious?

Posts : 135
Join date : 2014-02-25
Age : 102
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Docile on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:01 am


 
 


Taking the first steps further in land Colton smiled as each of them had placed a bet on what it was. He looked towards Tullus who stood the furthest away then at Alexis.

"Horse, Fish, Cow." he said as he pointed to each of them. Making his move further down the street beneath the sign that read welcome to Veniten Drop Colton's eyes quickly spotted the only thing dead in the middle of the street and it wasn't a cow. His eyes widened a little in shock as his jaw dropped open.

The scent now somehow seemed so much stronger & a little bit worse too. Gulping at the sight he was pretty sure that it wasn't a fish or a horse either.

Lying smack bang in the middle was a young woman with dark skin & torn clothing. She'd been wearing khaki coloured trousers which were now a deeper crimson colour. The knees were torn & the thigh was bloody running all the way down to her feet. Her white tank top was covered in dust & blood from a clear visceral wound. Clutching it tightly the sight proved one thing.

She was still alive. Struggling to breath she lay in the middle of the large open road clearly in agony. Rushing to her aid Colton quickly knelt down beside her and spotted that upon her left cheek she had a brand. A V with a small backwards C at the top connected to the left side of the V.

With her dark brown hair in dreadlocks and hanging messily from her head, she felt the scorching heat of the sun along with the wounds scattered over her from small cuts to the big dangerous wounds, proving a mighty task to over come.

"She's still alive!" Colton shouted as he gestured towards Alexis & Tullus. Colton felt bad for her and wanted to help, but he wasn't much of a doctor & knew nothing in the terms of treating someone, he just hoped that one of the other two did and felt a little bad about the bet he'd made.
avatar
Docile
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2013-12-26
Age : 27
Location : Under your bed

View user profile http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Vaetric on Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:22 am

They walked into the town, Colton voiced the mother of all coincidences, or luck, or whatever the heck you called it. “Oh, joybunnies.” she said, pocketing her coin, no profit to be made today it seemed. Or any day, it seemed. They soon came across something that made even Colton’s eyes widen and his jaw drop, it was a good look for him, other than his usual slack behaviour. She should try to make him do that face more often.
 
She peered at the figure on the ground, “Oh, someone got mugged?” she asked, it wasn’t’ really all that that terrible compared to the sewers, where you could get beaten over three inches of your life and not even your own guild would recognise you. She peered at her, her trousers looked good, shame they were all torn, she could’ve used them, though the knees were a little torn so that was no good.
 
What’s that?” she asked, noticing the brand just as Colton probably did as well, a Vכ upon her cheek. “Welp, my analysis tells me she’s fucked, then again I ain’t a doctor.” she said, shrugging before ripping off parts of her clothing, namely the sleeve and top, she had an undershirt anyway so it didn’t matter, the belt also kept it from falling down so who cares. She’d start wrapping the ripped clothing over the ladies’ wounds, but not before pouring the whiskey she may have ‘liberated’ from the pirate ship that attacked them earlier on her wound to cure it.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Serious? on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:15 pm

Something surprised Ryker when he peered into the alleyway, and Tullus' guess was that it wasn't either of what any of them guessed it to be, judging by his open jaw and buggy eyes. The bandaged man coolly strolled over to the alleyway and decided to take a gaze into the surprise box. Honestly, he hoped it was Winston dying right then and there so he could get the hell out of here. But, it looks like he was wrong because it was a lady, wounded but still alive, as noted by Ryker. Not even ten minutes in this gods-forsaken place and they encounter a dying person. Not exactly a good first impression to have on Tullus, but then again, he already knew about the current state of the island and a general knowledge of how things work around here. Still, it hasn't even been ten minutes since they walked into town.

Fisher seemed a little inconsiderate about the dying woman's predicament, but not as inconsiderate as what Tullus was planning about all of this. Both Ryker and Fisher seemed eager to help the lady get her back onto her feet, but the stranger with big iron had no time for this, the more time they spent on this island, the higher the chance of Winston or anyone in power here catch wind of them being here to ruin their fun; not to mention the ridiculous chance of getting infected with some kind of strange disease that will cripple Tullus more than he already is.

"Warrants, we have no time for this. We have an objective and we will complete it ASAP for many reasons. Wouldn't want our target to get away, would we?" Tullus asked as he turned and walked towards the direction of the town. As half-hearted and cold as his decision was, he definitely wasn't going to let a fuck-up slip by.
avatar
Serious?

Posts : 135
Join date : 2014-02-25
Age : 102
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Docile on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:26 pm


 
 


Quickly leaping into action to help the woman Colton was pleased to see Alexis aiding her but when Tullus opened his mouth Colton felt displeased. He was a higher ranking Marine but he didn't feel it fair to leave her. And Colton wasn't one who enjoyed working much of any kind.

Looking towards Tullus & then the lady Colton stood up.

"But Shouldn't we try & help her anyway as our duty as Marines?"

The woman was grateful for the help and reached up to grab Colton's hand. As her hand gripped his Colton turned to face her and crouched back down.

"Are you guys here to take down that bastard Mamaduke?" the lady asked.

Mamaduke?!

"He's the sonovabitch who did this to me! He rules this island."

"So he's the nameless leader?"

Nodding the woman grimaced in pain. Looking towards Alexis she continued.

"If you are here for him I can lead you right to his door step." the lady was clearly out to get her hands on Mamaduke & see him suffer.

"Tullus can we please help her?" Colton asked once again.

"Please!" the woman tried shouting only for it to come out as a pained moan. The wounds over her body were worse than they looked.

"Alexis don't you think we should help her? I mean if she can lead us to Mamaduke's doorstep that might help us in our pursuit of Winston."

"Your looking for him too?!"
avatar
Docile
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2013-12-26
Age : 27
Location : Under your bed

View user profile http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Vaetric on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:24 pm

Alexis continued to wrap  her makeshift bandages around the girls’ wounds, she was sad to see the whiskey go, but then again if she got caught with it she’d likely get in trouble, she was planning on drinking it ASAP when the inevitable split happened though.
 
But it looked like the help-the-citizen vote was thrown into two out of three as Tullus didn’t seem to want to help, bit arseholeish of him, in fact she was the one who thought she wouldn’t survive, then again she was thinking of the sewers. Wasn’t she in the marines long enough to forget about all that though? A little scratch could’ve lead to infection and thus dying, huddling in a corner shivering till you drop.
 
She shrugged and got back to work, they were talking about someone named Mamaduke. “Oh, well, that helps. It would’ve been a shame if we were to miss this here bit of information huh, TULLUS?” she’d say, putting emphasis on the last word as she grinned to herself. She could help them find Mamaduke, then Tullus can make Mamaduke get them Winston, then Winston can give them a pint for all the shit he’s put them through, perfect. “Huh, wonder if she’s bleeding internally. Wonder where a medic is.” she’d mutter, shrugging to herself.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Serious? on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:04 pm

"Our duty as Marines will not interfere with the current mission; We're hot on his trail and we can't let it slip by." Tullus spoke as he continued to walk forward. He stopped the instant the injured lady mentioned Mamaduke. As much as he wanted to leave, for now, at least, he stopped to hear what she had to say.

Turns out he's the ruthless no-name leader that's been ruining this island for a while now, and planning on expanding from what the intel told him. He turned around and directed his attention to the warrants and their new patient, although he felt like turning back around and saying "fuck it" cause of Fisher's attitude.

"You better have the right intel, or else your misuse of military aide will go down into the sea along with you." The bandaged man uttered coldly as he pointed at her in a deadpan fashion. If this cost the team the catch, he knew the first person to cap personally.

"Bring her to the ship's infirmary, have her patched up and have her ready for interrogation. Go."

avatar
Serious?

Posts : 135
Join date : 2014-02-25
Age : 102
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Docile on Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:12 am


 
 


Seeing how he brought Alexis & Alexis brought LeVitt around Colton smiled. He was happy he could help the lady they'd spotted upon arriving on the island. It was so good to help people no matter what and now here they were.

As Tullus ordered the two to take her to the infirmary aboard the ship Colton's brain started questioning what was going through his head.

"Tullus the ship's gone. It's left us here to head off to their next mission we're all alone here. Icarus trusted us to come here & find our own way out as we're all perfectly capable of this."

"Take me to Montatuku mountains." the lady spoke. Colton reached down and grabbed one arm, looking towards Alexis he nodded to her hoping she would follow suit.

"What is in Montatuku mountains?"

"My half sister. She's a nurse. I can show you the way."

Colton looked towards Tullus as he was now in charge it seemed.

"Can we Tullus?" Colton asked hoping the answer would be a yes. The mountains were far but they gave a perfect vantage point over the entire town and would remove them from the town in which fighting would ensure and the three would be caught up in a horrific war if they entered.
avatar
Docile
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2013-12-26
Age : 27
Location : Under your bed

View user profile http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Vaetric on Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:28 am

Well, like I said I’m not a doctor but this ain’t a sewer so she might pull through.” she’d say, looking around. As crappy as the place looked, it wasn’t the worst she’d ever seen, that would attribute to her childhood home. Tullus said to put her on the ship. Well, if they hurried she and Tullus could maybe swim to it while Colton flies.
 
She then spoke up something or such about the thing she wants to go. “Montawhat?” she’d say, before shrugging, she’d look to the nearest mountain and guess that’s where they’d have to go. “Guess the nursey lady could help tell us what’s going on about here too.” she’d say, shrugging. The more people they had on their side the better it’d be she guessed, if Tullus didn’t scare away all of them then they should be fine as picked peaches.
 
Alley-up, then.” she’d say, attempting to pick up the girl by placing her arms underneath her upper back and under his knees.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Serious? on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:51 am

Oh yeah, the ship left. This complicated things a lot more, although the leaving of the ship did avoid any unnecessary attention to the ship and the three who were making their way deep into the heart of the island. Since there were no trustworthy medical practitioners around, the only choice was to find one. The injured lady was even nice enough to direct them to one. In the mountains. Fucking shit, that means they'd have to trudge through this dump to get there.

"Thank you for the reminder, Ryker, and thank you madame for pointing us to a doctor. Come, we shall leave now." Tullus said as he turned his head to check for anyone suspicious around them.

The mountains. Reaching high up above the island. There was a doctor there, and it definitely would be twenty times cleaner than here for sure. The height would even give the team a good view of the city, and ideas on how to plan out the route to reach their target destination. Sure, this place wasn't a sewer to the monkey-like girl, but she doesn't have a full body burn that can easily become infected should Tullus ever get exposed to the "elements" here.

"Rules are simple: Act natural, don't attract attention, and avoid fights. Don't jeopardize this mission," The bandaged man said coldly, as if he was spitting those words out at them harshly. "And before any of you ask, I am aware that carrying this woman along will attract some attention."
avatar
Serious?

Posts : 135
Join date : 2014-02-25
Age : 102
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Docile on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:24 am


 
 


Ryker listened intently to Tullus's orders. Avoid conflict & attracting attention. Two things he thoroughly agreed with. Nodding in understanding Colton replied.

" Got you Sir."

Making a move Colton just wanted to get this woman to safety. It was time he put himself to use as a Naval soldier and saved some lives instead of ruin some like he'd done with the criminals he'd put away. Moving on wards and upwards to the mountains the road begun to grow steep.

Looking to Alexis & the woman Colton wanted eagerly to fly up but wasn't sure it was the smartest option all things considered. Looking to Tullus he shook his head. He couldn't not for the sake of the mission.

Pushing upwards past boulders & large rocky formations Colton looked out down over the town below. It was dilapidated and in a critical situation. The ruler's home was clear from the view of a beautifully large clean & well constructed house with a large fence around it. However with guard towers it would be difficult to find a way in. Well for anyone who wasn't an element.

But that would send out alarm bells. This was a kidnapping job and not an assassination. If it was then Colton would've been able to carry out this mission with ease.

Just further up ahead in the mountains beyond the next ridge was the house where the woman could be patched up.

Looking at the large mansion Winston would be hiding in Colton asked a question to Alexis & Tullus. The woman in his arm had passed out the weight started to drag hoisting her up a bit to try and carry her weight a bit more Colton asked.

"Anyone got any plans on how we're getting in there?"
avatar
Docile
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2013-12-26
Age : 27
Location : Under your bed

View user profile http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Vaetric on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:26 am

Alexis, with the help of Colton, would drag the woman. “Yup.” she’d agree with Tullus. Though, one of the rules of stealing something  was to make it look like it actually belonged to you, I.E, doing shady things and looking shady will always make you look shady and people’d suspect you, simple as.
 
She’d pretend to act natural as she looked around casually, carrying a beat up woman. Mud here, mud there, mud mostly everywhere. Still looked better than where she came from, though. She’d notice a large mansion, she supposed the requirements to make that place came out of the town’s own stone, which was typical.
 
She’d listen in on Colton’s question. “Knock out a guard, take clothes, walk in?” she’d ask, taking careful mind not to be too loud about it. The hosue that they were supposed to get to so they could help the girl was coming within eyeshot, so that was good. “Sneak in, I guess too?” she’d ask, looking toward Tullus who of course was their superior officer now.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Serious? on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:58 am

Obviously, they had to sneak in; What else were they going to do, walk through the front door? Yeah, as if the mission would be that easy. As much as Tullus would like it to be just a "walk in and grab shit and walk out" type of mission, he knew deep down that it was never going to happen. And unfortunately, Tullus didn't pack a quieter weapon with him for the infiltration, so using his weapons was out of the question unless their cover was blown.

As for what the actual plan was going to be, Tullus had no clue yet. He had no floor plans or any insider info to work with, no hidden caches stashed nearby, nothing for stealthy entrances. No real well thought out plans were made that moment, but for now, he could pull something out of his ass to work on later.

"The plan...At the moment, we have nothing to work on: no floor plans, no insider info. But what I will say is that we will be sneaking in as soon as possible, preferably tonight," Tullus said bookishly as he walked forward without looking at either Fisher or Ryker. "The guise of night will provide better cover and this timing will provide enough time for me to figure something out."

Sure, it wasn't much and made Tullus look a bit like a joke, but he really needed time to figure something out, and fast. Winston could leave any day now, and this was one mission where failure was definitely not an option.
avatar
Serious?

Posts : 135
Join date : 2014-02-25
Age : 102
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Docile on Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:46 am


 
 


Arriving at the little house in the mountains it was time to make their entrance and meet the lady's doctor & half sister.

"Cali! Its me. It's Isla!"

Opening the door ever so slightly a darker skinned woman with dark blue hair poked her head out and caught a glimpse of Isla. She shook her head and stepped out.

Leaning against the wall of the hut she looked at Isla not taking notice of anyone else.

"I told you this would happen." she said.

"Would you just help me inside? Can't you see I'm in pain here!"

"I can see you're in pain, but I told you this would happen. Our father hasn't exactly been the most welcoming of people and you should know that of all people."

Clearly in pain and not in any mood to put up with this Isla blurted out the quickest response she could.

"Ok fine great! Now can you just please help me. I just want to get these wounds patched up!"

Looking at Tullus, then Alexis and finally Colton she nodded.

"Sure, bring her in. But don't touch anything. I've everything where I want it. And I don't like my things being moved around."

Turning around and heading inside Cali pushed the door open which stayed open. Colton looked at the others and started carrying Isla inside. He would lay her down on the bed so Cali could work on her. As he'd lay her down he looked around the hut then at Cali who gave him a 'What you lookin' at?' glare. Avoiding eye contact he made for the entrance.

Sitting on the edge of the edge of the cliff he looked down towards the mansion their father would be in along with Winston.

Cali removed her current shirt revealing a smaller tank top in a black colour which only covered her rather small bust and back. On her right arm a small tattoo was revealed.

Carrying her medical bag over from a cabinet Cali sat down on a stool and opened the bag. On her arm which now was clear in the light was a familiar tattoo to anyone in thee Navy.

It was the blue Naval crest found on the flag.
avatar
Docile
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2013-12-26
Age : 27
Location : Under your bed

View user profile http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Vaetric on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:37 am

Alexis shrugged at Tullus made his PhD analysis of how to get in, before continuing on with getting up the mountain or hill. It’d be a bit annoying, though at least the weight was shared by Colton.
 
They’d eventually reach it, doctor and patient, sister and half sister would meet once again, Alexis took another glance around as they both spoke. Eventually they got permission to get into the hut, though she didn’t quite know why they decided to speak outside rather than going straight in and explaining whatever while she was getting healed. Guess the doctor wasn’t much of a multitasker.
 
She’d help carry Isla inside, and lay her down on the bed. She’d walk off, and lean her back upon the wall next to the door, crossing her arms as she inspected the inside. It was.. A doctors place, a palace compared to the place she  came from but not all that much to see for normal people. Little house and all.
 
Alexis’d blink as she noticed the Naval crest, before shrugging and continuing with her boredom. Deserter, retired person under cover person on vacation person, she probably had some explanation that Alexis didn’t really mind to hear, if she’d been hiding around away from the Marines without them knowing, then she’d want it to be kept quiet too. And she’d whack whoever asked, but that probably wasn’t happening for a while.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Serious? on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:55 am

The trio eventually reached their intended destination in due time, and without the wrong people staring at them and getting all up in their business. That was good, and hopefully, there wasn't anyone secretly spying on them or anything. Tullus wanted to doubt it, but a man as power hungry as this must be paranoid about people coming to usurp him.

When they reached their target destination, it seemed like the homeowner certainly expected the injured lady to wind up like this, but never stated why. Well, not until she mentioned their father. Could these people really be related to the one masterminding the game on this island? Judging from what she said, it certainly was possible, but they might mean someone different, who knows.

Tullus stepped aside to let Ryker and Fisher carry the injured in, and then followed suite before inspecting the household. Wasn't too bad, but could be better. Full of regular doctor equipment and various medicines and chemicals, and there was probably a few rolls of gauze lying around here somewhere; Tullus just chose not to look for it out of manners.

Tullus noticed Isla's Marine tattoo when she stripped, and was immediately curious about it. Maybe some questions about it to break the ice a little. Maybe not though, time was wasting just being here and nobody had all day to capture the target.

"Ms. Cali, was it? Now that you're feeling better, I would assume, would you care to explain a few things and how you're going to help us?" Tullus asked sternly as he maintained his distance on a wall close to the bed. "First, are you related to the one running this island? Two, How are you going to help us accomplish our task at hand?"
avatar
Serious?

Posts : 135
Join date : 2014-02-25
Age : 102
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Docile on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:32 am


 
 


Whilst time passed and the wounds were patched up by Cali the half sister of Isla who lay on the bed she looked towards Tullus who spoke about helping them and the owner of the island. As he asked about how she would help and if she was related he nodded.

"Yeah, I am related to the sick bastard. Same father, different mother. "

Colton looked at Tullus then Cali. He was curious how they would be getting into the palace and wondering why she had to help them. They were marines and could do it themselves right?

"As far as I had planned in my mind was that we were going to create a way in through the wine cellar. Its a huge cellar and we could make an entrance then come up from the basement and we'd be in quietly. Then it would just be a matter of finding a way of getting to our father and Winston without being detected."

"If there's ventilation shafts I can travel through them in my ash form." Colton said standing up feeling like he could be of some use.

"I'm surprised you guys didn't bring a whole fleet with you. Marines usually storm palaces. I should know."

"Well these guys aren't like the Marines you know."

"Yeah that's true. Although for all I know they might turn out to be."

"They brought me here so I could be saved, do you really think that they're bad people?"

Cali wasn't fond of Marines and gave them a cold stare. She had been around dick head Navy soldiers her entire time and hoped she could've brought down her father but they didn't do a single thing.

Now she was staring at a group who were trying to and only seeing failure in their future. It wasn't like the Navy to be so helpful. But she'd never been under the rule of Rear Admiral Icarus.
avatar
Docile
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2013-12-26
Age : 27
Location : Under your bed

View user profile http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Vaetric on Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:58 am

Alexis continued to be bored. They were talking about how to get into the castle or something. Colton offered to go into the ventilation shafts, so could she, but it would be less easy for her. She supposed she ccould steal a uniform, but she didn’t know how the guys operated here. It turned out the girl was related to the guy who ran the island, which was a bit of a surprise.
 
The other one gave the three a cold stare, and Alexis shrugged it off. They would’ve gotten the same from where she’s from, then again maybe they were just jealous. Maybe after all this is over and they got whatshisname, the guy they were supposed to catch, she’d be able to reach a high enough rank and get one.
 
Storming palaces is tough, y’know. Much easier just sneaking in.” she’d say, shrugging and cleaning an ear. “So uh.. We doing this or not? Time’s wasting.” she’d note, either going to the window to have a look outside or opening the door a little to do so.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Serious? on Sat May 02, 2015 8:29 am

So the leader had a few bastard daughters, who knew. Regardless, as long as they didn't stab the group in the backs, Tullus is 100% fine with it. Still, they didn't have to know every detail he has "planned" out.

"Why we don't have a fleet with us is not relevant." Tullus replied sternly. "And, like Fisher said, stealth is a much better option."

Tullus could send Ryker alone or accompanied through the vents, but he felt as if maybe using the vents wasn't the best of ideas without any knowledge of the mansion. What happens once they get in? Ryker could zoom through unnoticed, but anyone else not dead silent would have a bit of trouble making it through without getting lost. In fact, Ryker might get lost too. Maybe he's just thinking too deep into this, but then again, good pre-planning leads to good execution of said plan.

"However, I do like your plan, Cali. And before I forget, do you two have any blueprints of the mansion? It would help us a lot," The bandaged man said as he hoped that they did, in fact, have blueprints, but still, he expected them to come up empty. "Also, Fisher, we'll begin the infiltration after the sun goes down."

avatar
Serious?

Posts : 135
Join date : 2014-02-25
Age : 102
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Docile on Mon May 04, 2015 5:45 pm


 
 


As Alexis spoke about stealth being the best option Colton had to agree it really was. It allowed them the chance to catch them off guard and draw out less confrontation and Colton was all for that. When Tullus added in his two cents Cali shook her head to his question.

"No sorry we don't."

"But I can go in with you and lead you, I know it pretty well."

Looking at her sister and feeling unsure about that Cali shook her head.

"You're not going anywhere Isla. You're in no condition."

"I'll be fine!" Isla raised her voice.

"Not while I'm your sister you won't be."

Sighing & rolling her eyes Isla crossed her arms whilst Cali continued to speak.

"I'd say your best bet is heading in through the wine cellar guys. Then once you're in if you take some clothes from two guards in the wine cellar as there will be at least 3 guards you only need two. Two of you can sneak around dressed up as guards whilst Colton goes through the vents. They do have vents stretching the entire length of the mansion."

"I'll try not to get lost."

"They're pretty simple to follow, they lead along each corridor and have holes in them all the way along. So you can be the guy's safety net in case anything goes wrong."

Looking towards Tullus & Alexis for confirmation Colton had to admit he liked the plan quite a bit.[/color]"[/b]

"I know its not perfect, but its something."

"Watch out for Hugo though." Isla added in. Cali looked at Isla with a surprised look on her face before continuing to ask.

"Hugo's still there?"
avatar
Docile
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2013-12-26
Age : 27
Location : Under your bed

View user profile http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Vaetric on Fri May 08, 2015 10:20 pm


 
Aight.” she’d say, continuing to have a look outside through the window.
 
Meanwhil;e, sisterly love happened in the shed, “I’m going” “you’re not going” “yes I am” “no you aren’t” and so forth, the more there were the more chance of them being caught would happen, plus the girl was beat up pretty good so she didn’t quite want to see her along with them for the mission. Though, she did know more about the island and the like so yeah. On the other other hand she WAS beaten up by someone and could probably get them caught by… Someone, Alexis was sure.
 
Eh? Wine?” Alexis perked up and the chance to steal some alcohol from the guys. Not that she.. Needed.. It.. of course.. But still, maybe she could.. Fence a bit, yeah. Even if it didn’t make it to the fencer. Even if she didn’t know any fencers anymore. She’d have to hide it. In her stomach. Or wherever liquids went after you drank them.
 
Oookay-dokey. Wine cellar it is.” she’d say, trying not to sound TOO enthusiastic about the whole ordeal. Then she said something about someone she guessed they had to worry about, “Oi, who’s Hugo?” she’d ask.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Serious? on Sun May 10, 2015 6:01 am

The plan is definitely something, but it's by far nothing close to perfection. However, seeing as Tullus had very little options to choose from, well, beggars can't be choosers, right? Even has Ryker as their fall-back plan in case anything goes awry during Plan A. Tullus hasn't exactly put full confidence on his new subordinates but still, might go better if he had some people that he could trust. Damn, now he was starting to get back into his sentimental reminiscing. The bandaged man quickly shook those thoughts out of his head and got back onto the task at hand.

Wine cellar, right. Fisher sounded strangely perky when she heard about the wine cellar, and even her comment after that sounded remarkably strange. Tullus made a mental note to keep an eye on her in case she decides to suddenly down a couple while they were there. He gave her the evil eye very briefly before turning back to the two sisters, who just mentioned someone, or some THING, named Hugo.

"Let me guess, Hugo is a very large man, the one in charge of security or he's dog, or both. Tell me if I'm right." Tullus snappily said as he folded his arms once again and glanced out one of the windows. The time to start is descended upon the trio tonight, and if they fail here, they definitely won't get a second chance even if they escape this island in tact.
avatar
Serious?

Posts : 135
Join date : 2014-02-25
Age : 102
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Docile on Wed May 13, 2015 8:58 pm


 
 


Hearing how enthusiastic Alexis was to go through the wine cellar Colton grinned. Had he just discovered a weakness of hers?! Looking towards Cali, Isla & finally Tullus, it seemed everyone had caught on to her over eagerness to go through the wine cellar.

Dipping his head a little Colton figured he could use this as a form of black mail to get what he wanted from her. Either that or use it to encourage her to do stuff. With the mention of Hugo Colton's eyebrow rose questioning who or what it/he was. As Tullus mentioned it was some dog or big guy Colton thought that sounded about right and switched off getting distracted by the sound of the wind which had picked up and begun howling through the cracks in the rocks and the shack.

"Actually believe it or not you're wrong. Hugo was a person. Once. He was a devil fruit user. A very dangerous man. He's now an awakened zoan user. Forever stuck in the body of the beast he once was. You need to be careful of him. He's a hell of a hand full. Incredibly powerful and incredibly dangerous. If Mr Ryker is a logia he may stand a chance but I don't see you two standing much of a chance. He led the charge when our father took over this island and no one could bring him down."

"Maybe he doesn't need to be brought down, but just convinced to fight for the right cause."

"And did all of your years of trying to convince him work?" silence was all Cali received from Isla. "That's what I thought. Beast's can't be convinced."

That Night . . .

"On the other side of this wall is the wine cellar. You'll have to quietly bring it down and make your way in. I don't know how you can manage to do so, but if you make too much noise, you will be throwing yourselves into a shit load of trouble."

Nodding Colton stood before the wall beside Tullus & Alexis.

"Guys I can probably move these slabs somehow without making too much noise. If I melt away the stucko between the bricks then we can just pull them out right?"

"I guess its worth a shot."

"Tullus?" Colton looked towards Tullus for his answer as to weather or not he could do so. These sewers were pretty awful, the stench was horrid and more to the point they felt so closed in a claustrophobic person would have issues.
avatar
Docile
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2013-12-26
Age : 27
Location : Under your bed

View user profile http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring The Noise!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum