One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Monsters Of The Sea

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 Empty Re: Monsters Of The Sea

Post by Izu Wed May 13, 2015 9:49 am

Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 Miki211

Miki just gave a slight laugh as she got to her feet. Dusting herself off would do nothing in this weather, so she didn't bother. "Right, I'll do my best to get us to the next island! You can leave that to me!"

The clutz scurried back to the wheel, and grabbed ahold of it once more. Oh this was a much better job than fighting for sure, Miki would rather steer the boat than interrogate the man with the eye patch. Unless of course Sisteen wanted to try the whole good cop bad cop thing she'd heard about people doing. Miki would be down for that, she could definitely be a good cop, and based on what she'd seen of Sisteen the past few minutes, the other woman would be great at the bad cop role.

Truthfully, Miki had at first been a bit frightened, and a bit awed. It wasn't everyday she met some capable of fighting like that. Miki's home village was a gathering of really laid back people who didn't like violence, so there hadn't been many people good at fighting.

Miki turned part of her attention to the man as Sisteen brought him up by the wheel the other part of her attention was still on the course they were sailing, Alright. Let's see what this guy has to say, she thought wearing a serious expression for once.

Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Wed May 13, 2015 7:08 pm

Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 KuNxdgU
Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 HNM7Hob
Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 Psx0S0q

Knocking the bird out of the way with her powerful legs Bura was successful. With her tough hooves cracking the bones within the bird it hit the deck hard. A large wave slammed into teh ship shaking it off course and slightly to too far to the right.

As the ship shook it made holding on pretty hard. The anchor quickly started to drop and the winch spun around wildly. The ship was getting ready to set up ship here and now which wasn't good enough. They couldn't afford to be stopped dead in the sea in the middle of such a storm.

Bura would need to use the winch to raise it.

As for Taki the large creature whipped three tentacles in her direction. These tentacles were a quick attempt to wrap her up in them. The punches & kicks she'd launched at the large octopus landed with ease. They ached painfully but were not forgotten. Each impact painful as it was wasn't going to bring this octopus down.

With the three tentacles sweeping Taki's way behind it were three more. This octopus understood his mission was to hold the ship until its order to sink it was given. This creature wasn't moving anytime soon. Unless someone made it.

Swinging his fist directly towards the solar plexus of Maximoff, Koto watched as he flew backwards from his feet. Landing on his arse and having to avoid the trident he dropped, Koto smiled.

He grabbed the trident and pulled it free as he approached Maximoff who picked himself up.

"No, you can't be. They never said anything about."

"You better believe it."

Charging towards Maximoff with his Mife in hand Koto dug the trident into the ground launching him up into the air. Spinning in the air numerous times he launched himself towards Maximoff with his heel.

Diving out of the attack towards his trident Maximoff grabbed it and swept it around throwing it towards Koto who'd just landed upon the deck.

Ducking down the trident flew over his head missing him completely. Grinning as it missed Koto spun around landing on his other foot and threw his Mife.

Mife: Recurring Charge

Smacking Maximoff in the stomach before returning to Koto he slipped it between his belt and took a full sprint Maximoff's direction. Launching up towards his face with a knee at incredible speed he was surprised when wet fingers slid around his ankle pulling him down into the decking of the ship.

Maximoff was quicker and just waiting for the right moment.

Hitting the decking hard and feeling the sudden addition of Maximoff's weight fall upon each shoulder Koto started to panic. Looking up into his cold dead eyes he watched as Maximoff removed a small bug from his pocket.

"This little beauty is a bullet ant. They have the most painful bite in all the world. And this little fellow, is all yours. I've told him his mission and he's happy to oblige. Aren't you little one?"

he asked to show the little bullet ant was nodding.

Koto didn't know much about bullet ants. But he did know one thing. He didn't want this bastard where Maximoff was putting it.

Reaching towards Koto's ear panic surged through him. Kicking upwards and smacking Maximoff in the back he fell forwards dropping the ant on to Koto.

Lifting himself up as Maximoff fell off of him Koto let out a heart wrenching scream. The first bite is always the worst.

Looking at Maximoff fueled with anger Koto clenched his fists tighter.

"You are gonna pay for this."

"I'd love to see you make me."

Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 IR9KBDV
Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 NEhIICa

Looking into his one good eye Sisteen smiled.

"Ok so this is how we're going to play things. You tell us why you tried to kidnap us, where your from, who sent you and where the closest island is and I just might not break your fucking fingers. If you don't want to talk then I have a much nastier alternative." removing her Allocen from the holster Sisteen showed the gentleman.

"This is Allocen. Say hello to Allocen." giving her weapon a look of unimpressed and then looking into Sisteen's eyes the hostage didn't seem to grasp the concept Sisteen was going for. "You don't talk and I will not only break your fingers but I'll cut them off with Allocen here."

"Bullshit! You're all talk!"

"Oh really." laughing Sisteen turned to Miki by the wheel continuing to laugh with her Allocen still grasped tightly in her hand."He thinks I'm joking!" she'd say in a jovial tone as if she couldn't help but laugh.

Reaching up with incredibly quick reflexes and agony in mind for this little shit stain Sisteen grabbed a finger & sliced the tip off with the Allocen's blade.

An agonizing cry echoed through the dead open stormy sea to which Sisteen stood up and kicked the hostage on to his face.

"Still think I'm playing?"

"You bitch! I'm going to bleed out."

"Then you best talk pretty quickly." Sisteen replied as she pulled him up on to his arse again and grabbed his fingers.

"Now, who are you working for?"

"None of your fucking business."

"You're choice."

Pushing his ring finger into two different directions made a nice sound of something like kindling snapping. Turning to Miki, Sisteen continued.

"This is going to be a lovely day."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Wed May 13, 2015 9:55 pm

Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 2Q==Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 Z

Another bird bites the dussssst.

Suddenly, a massive wave slammed into the ship, causing Bura to lose her balance a little as she flapped her arm and had to jump a little to regain it. Now with her two hooves back firmly on the ship, she’d look back to the steering wheel, jumping up five steps at a time before checking the pointy-thing. It looked like it was alright, she moved it slightly to the right so they weren’t going off course before hearing something.

It looked like the anchor was moving down, darn! She jumped off the railings and ran toward it. “Damndamndamn!” she’d exclaim, moving her hand tentatively toward it, but it was moving too fast and it hurt her hands to try. “Screw this.” she’d mutter, attempting to kick the winch upwards in an attempt to stop it, she was using her legs quite a bit today, they might get tired soon. However, should she stop it she was faced with the dilemma of pulling it back up, with a huff she would reach with both hands (while her leg was still holding it up) before letting her legs go and kneeling down, trying to plant her feet on the ground so she could try pulling the winch backwards so the anchor’d come up.

-

Taki meanwhile had three tentacles coming toward her, she would attempt to evade them, swimming up and then down, however unfortunately she was a little bit too.. Large for any kind of agility, especially toward an octopus with a holding and tentacles. One would manage to grab her leg before she decided to start spinning.

She wouldn’t make it into a waterspout, since she’d probably accidently crash into the ship or at least rip something off the bottom of the deck. She’d begin to spin at the strength of an E2 waterspout, pointing the exit end away from the ship, hoping that the octopus’ tentacles (and with it, the octopus) would get dragged away from it.

She wasn’t quite sure what was safe for the ship, so if she didn’t see (or at least decipher) the octopus getting dragged along, then she would increase it to E3.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Thu May 14, 2015 7:58 am

From time to time, Miki would glance over at Sisteen and Eyepatch, which she had silently dubbed the man with the eye patch, but for the most part she concentrated on sailing. Miki also attempted to block out any sounds besides their talking after hearing Sisteen break one of Eyepatch's fingers. It wasn't that Miki was squeamish or anything, it was just the sound was something Miki just didn't like.

"Hmm? Oh, yes, a lovely day indeed." Miki agreed, taking a moment to realize Sisteen had spoken to her.

Lovely? More like scary if you ask me, at least Sisteen is nice to me. I don't think I want her as an enemy. Miki thought, glancing at Sisteen then Eyepatch before returning her attention to the sea in front of them. Yep, definitely don't want her as an enemy. The conclusion wasn't hard to reach based off everything Miki had witnessed in the company of the other woman.

After wiping some more rain from her eyes, Miki wished they'd find land soon, this rain and stormy weather was really irritating.

Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Tue May 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 KuNxdgU

With a tiny ant rummaging through his ear and the agony that still remained from the previous bite, Koto shot towards Maximoff with a tightly clenched fist. Raising a right leg Koto felt a foot meet his mid section and was kicked backwards just enough to build distance between the two.

Grunting he took a second charge towards Maximoff this time smiling. Spinning around with a tensed leg, Maximoff launched a kick towards Koto which was a direct miss.

Rēru Rēru: Falling Sun

Spinning in the air directly above Maximoff, Koto flew high into the storm, almost outta sight. With the lightning shooting down and flashing brightly it almost blinded a Maximoff who searched eagerly for his opponent that was so little.

This sent shivers down his spine until he heard the scream of Koto from another bite of the bullet ant.

With the grip wrapped tightly around Taki's leg and watching how the large fish person begun to spin, the octopus struggled to let go of her leg and before he knew it was dragged from the ship. Losing its grip the octopus allowed release on the suction. 

Drifting from the ship it turned to look at Taki who stood in the way. All the octopus needed to do was kill her or knock her unconscious. Flipping over and darting towards Taki with incredible speed the octopus directed all of his tentacles like a needle towards Taki hoping to pin her against the hull of the ship and finally press her against it and squeeze the life out of her. 

It wasn't the perfect plan, but it was a plan none the less. With the currents of the waves growing stronger the water started pushing on Taki even more so to try and pin her against the ship along with the impending impact from the octopus.

As Bura attempted to stop the anchor from dropping the winch started to climb, the only thing which managed to get in the way however was the tons and tons of water which came rushing down and all around from the horrendous currents of strong waters. Slamming into the anchor the weight was tripled. 

Another large wave slammed into the right side of the ship threatening to topple it. As the ship shook violently Maximoff was nearly knocked from his feet. Water washed over the deck making it slippery. A bolt from the sky shot down from the clouds towards the large thick chain attached to the anchor. Sending a shock throughout the entire thing winch included. 

Up ahead among the horrid weather conditions an island was coming into sight. The most notable feature of the island being the large castle which sat what seemed on the top. It would be nice to get out of the sea and back on to land again. Sisteen had seen enough of the blue for one life time. 

As she looked at Eye patch who refused to speak still Sisteen watched as he continued to bleed and grabbed another finger pushing it opposite ways planning on breaking it. 

"Talk!"

Shaking his head Sisteen continued with her technique of break a finger cut a finger.

"Gonna talk yet?" holding the allocen blade against his finger tip she could feel the fear in his hand and pulse picking up speed. He was more than scared. He was petrified. "Ok then, if you're not gonna speak-"

"WAIT?!"

Looking into his one good eye the man with the eye patch suddenly seemed ready to co-operate.

"I'm listening."

"I-I . . . I work for . . . I work . . . for . . . Octopus Reach."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Tue May 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 2Q==Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 Z

Slowing down in her spinning, Taki looked toward the octopus, slightly dizzy. It didn’t appear very happy about being ripped from the ship. She looked back quickly to see if anything came with it but it seemed not. At least she didn’t see it going further down than it should.

Looking back she saw the octopus was planning to barge her into the ship, the waves were pushing against her which was annoying since she was going to have to stop the thing from breaking it. Flexing the muscles in both her arms, she finally figured out a name for her new attack. Using her enhanced strength from being in the sea, she sped toward the octopus, crossing her arms toward the creature. “Fishman Karate.. Riptide.” she’d grunt, swinging her arms back with her nails  ripping through the sea in a five-pronged “X” formation, aiming to slice at the octopus with her new attack.

-

Uuuuuff! Why can’t Taki do this?!” Bura would call out, the muscles of her leg straining to keep it in place, her legs were pretty strong, but other than that she was pretty average in that regard. She felt her leg begin to tremble and give way, so she shifted so she was parallel with the thing and held onto it with both her legs, with it just behind the knees.

And with that, another huge wave cashed into the ship, causing the winch to go further, causing Bura to be in the rather precarious position of being the only thing that kept the winch from going further, with her legs directly above her chest. “Ohhellohellohell!” Bura exclaimed, panicking. Then she felt a shock run through her body from the winch, the current coursing through her body causing her to scream in pain before passing out, almost comedically with the whites of her large eyes showing and a bit of froth out of her mouth with a "bleh.". Her unconscious body still kept the winch from letting the anchor drop any further, so that was a plus.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Wed May 20, 2015 12:29 pm

Oh! I can see it! An Island! Miki thought smiling. An island meant they could get off the water and dry off in an inn or something. This was an exciting turn of events. She had eventually just tuned Sisteen and Eye-Patch out.

A change in pitch drew Miki's attention back to them however. It seemed Eye-Patch was finally cooperating.

"Octopus Reach?" Miki questioned, she'd never heard the name before this. "What's that?" Her eyes were focused on their path at sea, but Miki's entire attention was now on Eye-patch.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon May 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 DagkGe5

Howling in the stormy sky, Koto Bazzi the Behemoth Pirate Captain with a Napoleon complex and a pervert's persona came crashing down foot first. Meeting Maximoff's face and slamming him into the ground Koto felt his skull shattered between his foot and the deck.

Screams of agony rose into the sky nearly coming level with the cracks of thunder. Smiling as he stood atop his opponent like a hunter with his foot on his kill Koto felt victorious. Removing his foot he took a quick glance down towards Maximoff and the agony he was currently in and suffering so badly. Probably brain dead or actual dead Koto was just happy another one had bitten the dust.

Octopus Reach were looking for a war it seemed and if they continued this way, they'd have themselves one. Reaching down with his hand Koto grabbed Maximoff's collar and dragged him towards the edge of the ship.

With a few murmurs and drips of blood seeping from his orifices with drool which was quickly washed aside thanks to the rain Koto stood on the edge and tossed Maximoff over board. His body lazily sliding down the side into the blue. A large wave quickly came and slamming itself and Maximoff's body into the hull of the ship. A few cracks and a few bones were cracked against the ship before the body washed aside and dragged beneath by the pounding waves.

Smirking Koto was happy they could continue with their journey. Turning to find Bura, Koto spotted how she seemed to be struggling with raising the winch, he'd caught sight of how she gave out a hideously loud scream from the precarious position she was caught in.

That is my crew mate and she needs help! Koto thought to himself acting like an actual Captain he sprinted towards her and grabbed hold of her top with one hand and the winch with the other. Raising the winch off of her body struggling as he did so, Koto pulled her aside with his other hand letting out a few grunts.

Grabbing the winch with the other hand now he started grunting wildly trying to raise it with great difficulty. Slowly but surely he started to raise the winch. Turning his gaze to Bura he felt horrified with the pain she'd gone through.

"BURA WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAAAKKE UUUUP!" he didn't understand she'd passed out and thought she was playing silly buggers. This was no time to be napping or relaxing, this was time to be getting the hell outta here. Another crack of lightning was spotted near the ship and the crack of thunder moments later. It seemed to be getting closer. The greater news was the in the far distance an island could be seen. Like a silhouette, it was clear something was up ahead.

Shooting through the water like a dark with little resistance due to being needle like and stream line. The body of Maximoff drifted down into the blue. Limp and clearly controlled by the waves and no longer any life that ran through the body itself.

The octopus shot into the body casting it aside with genuine ease and disregard for the body. Its fight was with Taki now longer for a hit man with a god-complex but for the hell of Pride. Watching as Taki crossed her arms the octopus didn't see her new attack coming but felt the sheer brunt of its the octopus turned from a serious danger that could drown her and sink their ship into raw calamari.

As the octopus reached Taki a large spiced of portion of the octopus's tentacle drifted the the left followed by a few more. After mere moments the octopus had started to drift off in all directions. The octopus now was no longer alive, but dead and lying in pieces among the great vast blue.

Maximoff's body drifted past Taki's face with blood leaking from all of his orifices. No more was the Maximoff assault a danger any longer. It was time for Taki to rejoin her crew upper side on the deck of the Ignatious. Time to help them reach the next island and get away from this graveyard they'd turned this place into with the corpses of Man & beast.

Questioning Eye patch about Octopus Reach was a good place to start for someone who knew nothing about the criminal under world. The words echoed in Sisteen's head and screamed cries of terror within. Bouncing from wall to wall in her head she gulped. The sounds of everything else eclipsed as the words Octopus Reach hit their mark.

"They're a criminal organisation."

Eye Patch looked at Sisteen with a grin. Now she understood the trouble not only she had gotten into, but Miki & her had gotten into. When a member of the Octopus Reach asks you to do something, you do it. Because if you don't, within a week you will wind up dead as a door knob.

"Now you get it." Eye Patch said through a retched grin.

As their little ship came close to the shore of the island Eye Patch looked towards the shore. Sisteen's body had started feeling cold and limp as she knew that her life was at risk. Looking towards Miki she wanted to tell her, but wasn't so sure she could manage. It meant destroying her expression of joy & happiness.

"We're in trouble Miki." Reaching for her Abbadon Sisteen's hands felt limp like she couldn't properly even hold it. Mainly because a little bit of her didn't want to, whilst the rest begged to. But she knew if she made a move they'd pump her full of lead before she even raised the thing.

The men standing at the shore were members of Octopus Reach. As their ship arrived on the shore the six men all dressed in black suits with black trilby's raised their weapons. Armed to the teeth with large heavy fire firearms Sisteen looked at the group in shock.

From behind footsteps were heard followed by the sudden blade of Allocen pressed against Sisteen's neck. She knew a simple stab in the back of the neck would bring her death as it popped a platelet.

"You two are coming with us." Eye Patch said looking at Miki. He knew Sisteen wouldn't make a move from the look on her face when he'd mentioned who he worked for. But Miki was still a mystery, but he highly doubted it. Even if she did though. She'd be gunned down by the support team on the shore.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Tue May 26, 2015 2:48 am

Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 ZMonsters Of The Sea - Page 2 2Q==

Pulled away from the winch, Bura’s body was probably relatively safe from getting winch’d.  AS Koto calls out to her, she understandably, doesn’t respond. Having frazzled, stuck up hair and white eyes and a face that practically screams “I’ve just been electrocuted and am unconscious”. A small spark of electricity twitched through her body a bit, causing her to seize a little, though it appears she has survived this bolt.

-

Taki grunted as she reached the end of her line of fire, the bandages were soggy as hell and useless. Still, she didn’t feel as bad, and she didn’t even need to exert herself as much now thanks to her ranged capability. She sighed, breathing in just as blood filled the water. It was strange, the octopus must’ve had more blood than she thought, she could’ve sworn she killed the octopus farther away. Something booped onto her head, looking up, it was the body of the bounty hunter who trespassed onto their ship. Shrugging, she toop him off and had a bite of his hand, grimacing a little before spitting it out. Sealife was tastier raw, she swam over to the octopus and took a cut-off chunk of it and swam back to the ship.

Getting a grip of the hull, she began to climb it with the cut piece of octopus. Glancing to her left, she noticed the anchor was rising a little, who set it free? Placing the piece in her mouth, with her now-free other hand she grabbed the chain above it and climbed up with it, before reappearing on deck to see Koto and Bura, the latter unconscious or something. “Good job on the hunter.” she said, once she settled the anchor down and removed the octopus chunk from her mouth. “Need a cook.” she added off-handedly, tossing the octopus in the air as she picked up Bura. “And a spare doctor.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Izu Tue May 26, 2015 8:26 am

"A criminal organization...?" Miki echoed. So she was dealing with criminals now? Oh this was bad, really bad. She had no idea just how bad Octopus Reach really was, she didn't need to. Anything related to criminals just had to be bad. Self consciously, Miki gripped the wheel tighter and forced herself to stay calm.

This only lasted about two seconds though, because then Sisteen had said something about them being in trouble, plus, Miki could now see the men on shore with the guns. Reaching for her sword never even crossed her mind, even if Miki had, she knew without a doubt, one wrong move and she was a goner.

She glanced towards Sisteen, hoping for a confidence boost, only to see Sisteen pretty much giving in. Miki's bottom lip quivered slightly, and she considered crying right at that moment, but decided to save her tears for later.

"U-um, w-what will you do with us?" Miki stammered. She was nervous and her knees were shaking. At this point, Miki just wanted to go home.
Izu
Izu

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:17 am

Monsters Of The Sea - Page 2 DagkGe5 

With the winch removed and no longer dropping to stall them Koto spotted the island up ahead and grinned. It was about time they reached a new island and got themselves some more crew members along with some more supplies. From what memory Koto had they didn't have enough to continue onwards. As Bura spoke about being electrocuted Koto looked her up and down before a smile begun to stretch over his face. It seemed she had been indeed. And he didn't feel the slightest bit sorry. 

What Koto saw before him was more a sight of hilarity as opposed to pity. As she twitched when a small spark spring to life he chuckled to himself a little. 

"Look on the bright side Bura! There's an island up ahead! We can get ourselves some more new supplies and maybe a crew mate or two!"

Rushing off towards the helm Koto quickly grabbed hold of the wheel with excitement. he just couldn't wait to dock at this new island. The sooner the better. With the opponent's down for the count the three were now in good hands. They had a few wounds to bandage up, but that shouldn't take too much. but first they'd have to wake up Bura. 

As Taki had climbed aboard and the ship had shook due to her incredible weight. Koto had kept his footing. But only just. He watched as she spat out a piece of octopus and mentioned about needing a spare doctor and a cook. Sure they'd need a doctor to deal with Bura when she was unconscious, but hopefully in time someone else could learn to be a doctor or Bura would become stronger enough to avoid being taken down. Either way though, as long as all of them were safe and in fit fighting condition, Koto didn't much care about anything else. 

Catching sight of the large chunk of octopus Koto's eyes widened. He agreed they really did need a cook. That's make some good calamari. (Probably)

"Yea, hopefully there's a cook on this island up ahead. I could use a good meal. Kinda sick and tired of eating the same old shitty fruit day in and day out."

Looking towards Miki who asked what they were going to do with them, Eye patch smirked. It clearly wasn't something good. Grabbing Sisteen and pushing her towards the edge of the boat Eye patch walked up behind Miki and reached her. He tried to push her towards the edge of the boat too. 

"Its time the two of your learned your place. You ladies are coming with us, you're going to make us allot of money and Octopus Reach a well known criminal organisation."

Looking at the ladies the men who stood on the shore started eyeing them up. Sisteen felt like a piece of meat as she stepped overboard and on to the shore. She felt a man's hands reach for her arse and squeeze it. This sent her mad, but she couldn't do a thing about it but bite her lip. 

"Dat ass. Its sooo firm!" one of the men said to which Sisteen tried to suppress her anger. Looking at Miki Eye patch spoke once more. 

"You two ladies better play the game, or your buyers won't be best pleased with the markings other than the mandatory ones."

END OF THREAD
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2