Welcome to One Piece: Memories


Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button


Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Sun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Wed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Wed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen


[Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by FroYo on Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:49 am

"Finally land!~"

Takao couldn't help but feel happy as the sloop docked into the island. Hopping off the sloop he examined the island, just like any other island, the streets were filled with busy people. Meanwhile, Billy was busy tieing the rope connected to the ship to a small wooden pole, to make sure the sloop doesn't float away or anything. He soon joined Takao on the island. They would wait for Mishi to recover from her little swim in the ocean and then they'd set off.

"Alright, first things first, food."

Once Takao had finished that sentence, he drooled slightly, the thought of cooked food was very tempting...

On the roof of a near building...

A cloaked man sat comfortably on top of a nearby building, he held up binoculars to his eyes so that he could examine Takao's group from a distance, with his other hand, he held up a den den mushi to his mouth.

"They've arrived." he said, smirking.

"Excellent."





" Pft, crews are for people who are crews and cheese pls ty" - Words which ring with truth, spoken by the great Vaetric[/size]
avatar
FroYo
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 714
Join date : 2014-01-06
Location : In a world known as the Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by Vaetric on Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:22 am

"Finally..." Mishi sighed with relief as she crawled off of the boat. They didn't die by a capsized boat or something. She winced as she heard Takao talk about food. Food... That costs money. And she needed to get some as well, she's already spent about a couple of percentages of her money maybe one and a half or something, but she couldn't afford to keep spending!

Unless she spent it on something she was going to sell.

"Ugh.. Where are we?" She asked, taking in the surroundings, attempting to steady herself upon either Billy or Takao, whoever was nearest.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by FroYo on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:11 am

"No idea." Takao replied as he looked around.

It looked like a huge town with large buildings, a city? Takao began to advance into the city, followed by Billy and Mishi. This place was huge indeed and they could easily get lost inside it, they needed a map. Takao spotted a small store, outside the store read a sign which read:

"Free Maps."

Under the sign was a box full of maps, how convenient. Taking a map, Takao opened it up. The thing he noticed first was a red marker which said "You are here." Takao sighed, map reading was so complicated. Takao realized that beside this shop, was a restaurant, perfect. He folded the map and slipped it into his pockets before marching once more, his destination, the restaurant.

"Let's grab us a bite to eat!" he said with a smirk.

It wasn't long walk and they'd arrived there in around 6-7 minutes. Pushing open the door, the place was filled with people at tables. Takao inhaled the food's scent and drawn to it, his body began moving on his on and before he knew it, he was eating someone else's food!

"Oi, that's mine you little bastard!" the man yelled as he pushed Takao away from his spaghetti.

Takao fell backwards, slurping the spaghetti that stuck out his mouth and wiping the sauce around his lips.

"Hahah... sorry.."





" Pft, crews are for people who are crews and cheese pls ty" - Words which ring with truth, spoken by the great Vaetric[/size]
avatar
FroYo
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 714
Join date : 2014-01-06
Location : In a world known as the Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by Vaetric on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:33 am

"Ah... Finally." She said, attempting to snatch away the map from Takao after he finished reading it, to which hopefully she will because a bit of the next part will be her reading the map and then noticing stuff.

She noticed that a restaurant was nearby. Not good. She slowly turned her head to see Takao waltzing off in its location. She winced, and sighed. She felt her purse becoming lighter already. She followed him in defeat. She opened the door before noticing something. Takao, with his face mixed with food. Not his food. He got pushed over. "Josh! What did I say about taking what's not yours?!" She said, bowing apologetically to the man. "I'm sorry, he was born... Not right in the head." She said, before attempting to pull Takao up and direct him to the nearest seat.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by FroYo on Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:00 am

"Ow, Ow, Ow."

Takao felt a little embarrassed that Mishi was dragging him across the floor but at the same time it beat walking so... eh. Once Takao was on his seat, he picked up the menu and examined it with eager eyes. He licked his lips as his eyes scanned through it.

"I'll take aaaaaa... burger. Make that two burgers.... Ah, actually three cause why not..." Takao said, his eyes fixed on the burger picture which was on the menu.

The waiter which was beside the table nodded as he listened to Takao's orders and wrote them down on his small notepad. He then looked over to Billy.

"Fish and chips. With some soda."
"Yes, sir." the waiter said as he wrote down the order

Last but no least, he directed his gaze towards Mishi, showing that it was her turn to place an order.

(OOC: You can make up the prices.)






" Pft, crews are for people who are crews and cheese pls ty" - Words which ring with truth, spoken by the great Vaetric[/size]
avatar
FroYo
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 714
Join date : 2014-01-06
Location : In a world known as the Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by Vaetric on Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:19 am

Mishi listened with dread as Takao opened his mouth more and more. Takao was spending more and more of her money. At least Billy was being a bit moderate. Soon it came to her turn, she looked at the menu. Four hundred and six beli for THAT, hmm... Oh well, she might as well enjoy what she was eating. "I'd like a.. Griddled fillet of sea bass with braised Jerusalem artichokes, cabbage puree and red wine jus.. Please. And a water." She said, laying down the menu.

She then sighed, and counted out her beli that she took with her.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by FroYo on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:30 am

The waiter nodded and turned on his heels as soon as he had finished taking Mishi's order. Walking behind the staff counter and into the kitchen behind it, he gave the cook the small papers which contained the orders before walking out to another table. Meanwhile, Takao just kept on banging on the table, eager to get his food.

"Food, Food, Food, Food." he chanted.
"Oi, quiet down you brat!"
"What'd you say, boar?"

Oh, please, not again. The two continued to throw all sorts of names at each other, "Frog Face.", "Cry Baby" and even "Frog Baby!" After a few minutes later, the waiter came with a large tray and put it in the middle of the table.

"Enjoy." he said smiling.

The large tray contained every one's orders, Takao quickly went for two burgers. He took a bite from one and another bite from the other burger, it kept on going in this pattern. Billy, ate the fish calmly, just like a civilized human being.

Outside the restaurant

The same shady figure from before stood near the establishment which Takao and the group dined in. He held up the same den den mushi to his mouth with the same smug smirk.

"The minions are ready to go on your command."
"Wait until they're done with their food, after all, it'd be impolite to disturb them while they eat."
"We're gangs, we do impoli-"
"Is this backchat I hear?"
"Sorry sir."





" Pft, crews are for people who are crews and cheese pls ty" - Words which ring with truth, spoken by the great Vaetric[/size]
avatar
FroYo
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 714
Join date : 2014-01-06
Location : In a world known as the Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by Vaetric on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:36 am

Mishi looked down at her lap, trying desperately not to look at anyone as Takao and Billy argued with each other. They were embarrassing to be with, but they were necessary, she guessed. She did wonder why she was still with them, was it the danger that forced them to be together? She ave a small smile to the waiter as he brought them their food. Like Billy, she ate it like a normal human being, picking it off bit by bit, unlike the foot massacre that was happening on the other side of the table. She took some water every now and then as well.

Once she was finished, she realised something, when was the last time she went to the toilet? She quickly stood up. “Uhm… I have to go to the restroom, I’ll be right back. Here’s the money to pay the waiter.” She said, laying down a few hundred beli. “ Lose it and you’ll lose something of yours.” She added in a hurry, as she zoomed off toward the ladies toilet, where she would commence <CENSORED>
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by FroYo on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:57 am

Takao sat back on his seat, having completed his massacre meal. He rubbed his sore belly, he regretted eating that much burgers in such a short time but hey... it's burgers! His belly rumbled signaling something was wrong, very wrong. He quickly got up from his seat.

"Hey, where you goi-"
"TOILET!"

Takao rushed towards the men's bathroom, kicking open the door he quickly went to one of the men's stool. Not bothering to lock the door, he... lit it rip, as one may say. Meanwhile, Billy sat on the table alone paying the waiter.

"Do you mind if I sit here a bit? I'm waiting for my mates."
"As you wish."

Outside the building

"Are they out yet..?"
"No."
"How bout now?"
"No."
"Now...?"
"No."





" Pft, crews are for people who are crews and cheese pls ty" - Words which ring with truth, spoken by the great Vaetric[/size]
avatar
FroYo
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 714
Join date : 2014-01-06
Location : In a world known as the Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by Vaetric on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:05 am

Mishi sighed with relief as she flushed the chain. Finally… She felt so relieved now, like a weight was removed from her shoulders (Or stomach). She walked over toward the washing bowl and cleaned her hands. She felt pure bliss, and that’s about as much as you’re going to know about her being on the toilet because she dried off her hands and walked back to the table. “Waiter, bill please!” She half-called to him as soon as he walked by. She looked toward Billy, “Where did Takao go?” She asked, looking around. Then she realised something, Takao was probably doing what she needed to be done.

Uhm… Nevermind.” She said.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by FroYo on Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:14 am

"Don't worry, I already paid." Billy said as he got up from his seat.

He was about to answer Mishi's question however it seemed she might've already figured out the answer. Takao washed his hands and dried them before opening the toilet door, feeling really satisfied. He walked over to the Mishi and Billy before taking his guitar which he had placed under the table beforehand.

"So guys, let's move out. We need to get a map for the seas, right?After that... uh.. Mishi will decide."

He then walked off towards the double doors of the establishment and pushed them wide open, inhaling the fresh air outside and stepping outside. With a full stomach and and empty head, he wandered with Mishi and Billy around the city. However as soon as he took a few steps outside, a group of shady creatures appeared! Behind them, stood a man who wore a black cloak. He chuckled.

"Takao Song. Mishi Hasimoh. You guys are dead!" the man yelled as he removed his cape to reveal his appearance.

Appearance:

The man smirked as the crowd of civilians realized he had the picture of a certain sign imprinted on the back of his white coat. The sign was a skull wearing a black hard hat. Why would such a picture frighten the whole town..? Takao looked at the figures in front of him, they weren't human, he could tell. He clenched his fist and raised them in front of him, still examining the man as he did so.

"Who are you? What do you want?"
"Your lives. You idiots interfered with out little plan, that means you are to get executed by my gang! Well... Im not the boss but I'm still apart of it!"

Gang...? Plan..? What was this man tal- Wait. His voice was familiar, could he have been Mich, the guy that wanted Takao's signature!?

"All this over a signa-
"Shut the fuck up! I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKING SIGNATURE!"

He then pointed at the group before yelling:

"ATTACK!"





" Pft, crews are for people who are crews and cheese pls ty" - Words which ring with truth, spoken by the great Vaetric[/size]
avatar
FroYo
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 714
Join date : 2014-01-06
Location : In a world known as the Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by Vaetric on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:05 am

Ah, Billy already paid. She waited for Takao to finish his business, sitting upon the chair before he came back. Well, it was time to go from the restaurant. She sighed al ittle as she stood up, it was a nice meal. She opened the map while she was walking with them, keeping both within eyeshot in the sides of her eyes. She thought she saw Takao and Billy both stop, she lowered the map to see… Some things? They didn’t look like ordinary people, in fact… They didn’t look like people. They looked like someone stitched a mask onto a one-piece semi-transparent suit.

She gulped, and counted them up. So far all she could see was five. They didn’t look very strong, but appearances can be deceiving. Soon the spikey-haired-whoever-he-is pointed at them and told them to attack. She immediately backtracked and bumped into something… Soft. She turned around, and was frightened so much her hair nearly stood on end as she noticed one of the masked figures behind her, and quickly turned around, one was missing.

They’re fast…

T-Takao, you g-got us into this mess, attack!” She said, pointing heroicly at the man, before promptly getting smacked in the back of the head by the masked one, though it didn’t hurt very much.

…They’re weak, too.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by FroYo on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:02 am

Mishi was right, he was indeed the man which got his group into this mess and he'd have to clean it up. He suddenly noticed that one the masked creatures vanished, it seemed to be behind Mishi. Did it... run? Takao turned back to face the front and was surprised to see another one of the creatures in front of him. He quickly threw a punch towards it's head but it simply ducked dodging it, it was really fast. He leaped backwards to make some distance between him and the thing but it just returned back in front of him.

"I have no choice but to use... THAT." he said to himself before pulling both his fists back.

"Spike feast barrage!" he yelled as he hurled a chain of punches towards the creature, it had dodged most of them but the last one slammed against's mask causing it to fall onto the ground.

"Haha! Just what I thought!"

Meanwhile, Billy was having trouble fending off the creature which attacked him. Although it was extremely weak, it was still being a pest and kept on dodging all his punches.

"O my god..."

Mich stood behind the group of creatures, smirking smugly.





" Pft, crews are for people who are crews and cheese pls ty" - Words which ring with truth, spoken by the great Vaetric[/size]
avatar
FroYo
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 714
Join date : 2014-01-06
Location : In a world known as the Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by Vaetric on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:55 pm

One of the dark creatures pulled out some kind of dagger, holding it in two hands. Mishi winced, they might be weak, but they’re armed and fast, before she knew it the thing sliced towards her, she jumped backwards, it managed to cut her upper cheekbone. “Ow!” She muttered, taking out her flintlock, before the creature kicked it out of her hands, causing her to get slightly hurt, and the flintlock to be loosened. She reasserted her grip and aimed it at the creature, only to figure out it’s not there, she quickly turned around only to find a foot in her face, it felt surprisingly soft, she fell a little backwards only to find there was another one behind her, which kicked her in the back of the head also.

It soon became a battle of kicking Mishi around like a ball, back and forward, back and forward. She soon got extremely fed up and unhappy, sending a reflex-kick toward the creature, sending it flying backwards due to its small weight, probably landing onto the guy who sent them to attack, though once more; they’d probably have a hard time trying to stay on the ground during high winds.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by FroYo on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:40 am

As Mishi fended off the masked monster..things. Mich decided this was his chance to strike for her, she was a woman and he figured she'd be delicate. After all, she did have quite a large bounty too. Sliding behind her, he quickly rose a wooden bat before attempting to slam it onto Mishi's head. This would hopefully knock her out cold, once she was out, he'd take her body and run off, leaving Takao and Billy with these creature.... things. Takao didn't notice this due to the fact that he was too busy dodging the attacks from another group of creature.... things.





" Pft, crews are for people who are crews and cheese pls ty" - Words which ring with truth, spoken by the great Vaetric[/size]
avatar
FroYo
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 714
Join date : 2014-01-06
Location : In a world known as the Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by Vaetric on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:46 am

Mishi managed to take out one, she thought. Though, there was still the matter of the other on her back. It jumped onto her back, causing her to yelp. "Get of-" She began, before she suddenly got hit on the head by a wooden bat, causing her to stumble backwards. It didn't cause her to become knocked out, but what did was when the creature on her back hit her on the temple with its kunai, causing her to fall onto the ground and not get back up, groaning.

Actually, she does get back up; though it's only by some guy carrying her off.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by FroYo on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:59 pm

Mich dashed along many paths and took many turns before finally ending up in front of a wall in some alleyway. Panting, he knocked on the wall in a certain pattern, this triggered the wall to open up. Looking around, he quickly stepped inside the new room before the walls closed behind him. There was a large set of stairs which lead downwards, this path was lit up with light bulbs attached on the wall on each side. He made his way down the stairs slowly. A few minutes later, he was down these steps and was inside a large room. There were a lot of doors on each side of the room but the door which stood out the most was a large wooden door which was at the very end of the room. Behind this door was the elevator which led up to the boss's office. Mich looked at his watch before panicking a little, he sprinted across the room, opened the wooden door and jumped into the elevator. He selected the 10th floor. The lift began to rise and it played some annoying elevator music.
Mich panted and dropped Mishi onto the ground. He was surprised to see that she was awake!

"Oh shit! When did you wake up!? You don't know where this place is do you..!?" he yelled.

He was in deep shit. If she knew where their hideout was, she could snitch on them. He smirked. There was a simple solution. Kill her.

Takao

Takao and Billy and just finished fighting off all the mask...things and were now resting up. They lied against a wall and panted, those things were fast and they couldn't keep up with them at all.

"Those things were pretty annoying eh?"
"Yep."
"What do you think about those things Mi- Oh. She's gone?"

Takao and Billy looked around, where she could have possibly went? Did she ditch them? Nah, she wasn't that cruel... was she? Plus Billy owed her some money so she couldn't run away, she did love her money. Takao got up and done a few stretches.

"She might have gotten lost, we need to look around for clues. The great musician detective is on the case!"

"Why did Mishi leave me with this idiot..."





" Pft, crews are for people who are crews and cheese pls ty" - Words which ring with truth, spoken by the great Vaetric[/size]
avatar
FroYo
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 714
Join date : 2014-01-06
Location : In a world known as the Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by Vaetric on Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:45 am

Mishi awakened with a throbbing headache. She moaned a little, but then shut her mouth, she was being… Carried? She looked around, she heard some kind of music before the person carrying her began to move again. She looked at him, before realising the back of his head wasn’t quite Takao’s or Billy’s. Who was he? Did she get captured? Her ribs hurt a little, he must’ve been running. The person who fought them must’ve attacked and knocked her out! She should pretend to still be knocked out. However, unfortunately the man carrying her didn’t seem to care for her delicacy and dropped her onto the ground in a lump, prompting her to “oof!”.

 

N-no! I woke up in the place with music!” She said, crawling away from her kidnapper. She needed to find an escape, and quickly. “Why do you even want ME anyway?! Takao’s the one who spoke onto the snail! Don’t hurt me!” She complained, looking around for something to defend herself with, a pot? A stick? She didn’t like the look in the man’s eyes nor his smile.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by FroYo on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:36 am

Mich cracked his knuckles. He didn't want any of that bullshit, he was gonna kill her and get the bounty. He'd be swimming in money, literally! Just as he had gotten to deliver a killing blow, the lift came to a sudden violent halt. This caused Mich to tumble backwards and hit his head against one of the walls of the lift. He was out cold. The lift opened it's doors on the fourth floor. This building had seven floors altogether. A feminine voice then spoke from the speaker of the lift.

"Lift out of service."

Once Mishi stepped out of the lift she would be in a long corridor, at the end of the corridor were two paths. Left or right. Looked like it was time to explore?

Takao

"Hm. Where was the last time we saw Mi-"
"It's here you idiot. Right here."

Takao stroked his chin as he looked around, all he saw as a busy crowd of people walking up and down the many paths of the island. It wasn't that busy, it seemed people decided to head home after the little battle which took place here. So, where was Mishi? She was being attacked by this creature/things and then suddenly vanished. WAIT, COULD IT BE THAT-

"DID SHE DIE!?" Takao yelled, causing the crowd around him to stop and look at him.

"NO YOU IDIOT!" Billy yelled as he hit Takao across the head.

False alarm. The people continued to walk normally, it seemed Takao was just being an idiot. If she wasn't killed then... hold on a minute.

"Maybe that Mich guy took her?"
"I was just about to say that."
"Whatever, let's ask around to see if anyone knew that Mich."

Takao nodded before walking off, detective Takao was on the case.






" Pft, crews are for people who are crews and cheese pls ty" - Words which ring with truth, spoken by the great Vaetric[/size]
avatar
FroYo
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 714
Join date : 2014-01-06
Location : In a world known as the Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by Vaetric on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:28 am

Mishi gulped once more, and tried to take out her pistol, only to find it wasn’t even there. And he was going to beat her to death it seemed, by the way he made the sounds with his knuckles. It was going to be painful , and it was probably going to be slow as well, she really needed to stop getting into trouble like this.  Suddenly the lift stopped, she was scrunched up to provide as little surface area of beating as possible, so she was fine.  Though, Mich didn’t seem to be, she went over to check him, before crawling out of the elevator. “I must be the luckiest person in the world…” Mishi muttered.

 

She looked to her left and right, where could she go? She wanted to go down, maybe find a fire exit? Shame the elevator broke, but then again she would probably not be making the choice if it wasn’t. She sighed, and decided to go left, getting up and walking along it carefully, sticking to the wall.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by FroYo on Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:44 am

Takao and Billy began to ask around however they were getting no where at all, they were just walking round in circles. No one saw the guy they were looking for and those who did were too scared by the picture on the guy's clothing so they headed home for the day. If this continued, Mishi would probably be lost forever.

Mishi

As Mishi looked both left and right, a door opened up from the left. Out came a man who was salivating and running towards Mishi at full speed.

"Meat! I know I smell fresh meat!" he yelled as he ran towards her, arms opened wide.

Wow. That escalated quickly. She was first in an empty corridor and next second a man who was salivating was charging towards her with open arms.

[Introduction]
[Boar]
Spoiler:





" Pft, crews are for people who are crews and cheese pls ty" - Words which ring with truth, spoken by the great Vaetric[/size]
avatar
FroYo
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 714
Join date : 2014-01-06
Location : In a world known as the Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by Vaetric on Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Absolute terror gripped her like a squirrel seeing a wolf coming at her with open arms and salivating. She immediately let out a small squeal and absolutely in the other direction. Stealth? Discretion? That was completely out of the window. What was this guy, a cannibal? Did he think that she was a new recruit or something? But she didn’t want to take the chance in case it was the former. “Goawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoaway!” She said, placing her hands onto her head and running as far as her legs could take her. Was there any place she could go to escape the weirdo? She wanted to take the first door she could see, but then It might lead to a room with a dead end, and no lock. Maybe there was a corridor? Either way, she would run through rooms and shut the door with the only care in the world in her mind was for her own life.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by FroYo on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:40 pm

"Meaaaaaat!"

Boar chanted the same word over and over as he chased after the fleeing Mishi. Once Mishi has run into a new room, he sped up, he wasn't gonna let his prey go away that easily. However Mishi had slammed the door shut and the door hit against his face causing him to fall backwards with a sore head.

Mishi was in a new room. It was a large room which looked pretty posh, the floor was covered with a dark red carpet and on the ceiling hung a grand chandelier. The wallpaper was the same color as the carpet but it had yellow lines going in a vertical manner. On the middle of the room was a long table with many chairs tucked nearly under the table. The only exit to the room was at the end of the room, all Mishi had to do was walk towards that door and she was one step closer to the real exit. Nothing could go wrong...?





" Pft, crews are for people who are crews and cheese pls ty" - Words which ring with truth, spoken by the great Vaetric[/size]
avatar
FroYo
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 714
Join date : 2014-01-06
Location : In a world known as the Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by Vaetric on Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:30 pm

"I'mnotfoodi'mnotfoodi'mnotfoodi'mnotfood!" Mishi changed to counter the fat scary running man coming after her. Finally, she managed to stop him with a door! Though... He could just turn the handle, but she didn't want to thnk of that in case she jinxed it. She looked around, there was only one exit, but an exit nonetheless. That was lucky, the second thing she might've wanted was a window.

She checked the door, to check if he was going to attempt to come in, before running toward the other door, sliding across the table and crawling the rest of the way should the table be longer than her ability to slide. She went toward the door, "Please be unlocked..." She muttered, turning the handle and trying to open it.
avatar
Vaetric
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by FroYo on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:40 am

As Mishi attempted to pull open the door, she would feel another force pushing it open. Who was this person? An enemy? As the door swung open, it revealed that it was none other than Takao and Billy. It seemed they'd found this place quite easily but how..? It was hidden quite well.

Flashback:

No leads. Takao and Billy where questioning everybody they saw but no one knew what on Earth they were talking about, some did but were too afraid to spill information.

"Damn. We've been running round in circles."
"C'mon, there has to be ONE person who knows about that Mich guy..."

Suddenly, a cloaked figure dashed into the alleyways. Finally, a lead! Takao and Billy pursued this shady figure into the alleyway and observed from a distance as he knocked on the wall, opening an entrance.

"What on Eart-"

Billy covered Takao's mouth, preventing him from saying another word. He looked at him and put a finger to his lips, shushing him. The figure looked around before entering, closing the door behind him. B-I-N-G-O! A lead! The two approached the wall.

"Hm, now how did it go...?"
"It's easy. Move aside amateur."

Takao cracked his knuckles and knocked at the wall in a certain pattern. Nothing happened.

"Who's the amateur now?"
"Silence, Grasschopper."
"It's Grasshopper."
"You can't hop on grass, silly Billy."

Takao tried once more, it worked. He had a smug expression on his face as he walked through the door proudly, almost tripping on the set of stairs.

"Idiot.."

"Ohmigod! It's Mishi, it's really Mishi!" Takao yelled with a big smile.

Billy smirked, looks like she really was here. Now... where was that exit again?





" Pft, crews are for people who are crews and cheese pls ty" - Words which ring with truth, spoken by the great Vaetric[/size]
avatar
FroYo
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 714
Join date : 2014-01-06
Location : In a world known as the Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Serious] What lurks in the shadows (Open to Vae and Fro for now.)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum