One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
[Serious/Solo] It is life. Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
[Serious/Solo] It is life. EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
[Serious/Solo] It is life. EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
[Serious/Solo] It is life. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
[Serious/Solo] It is life. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
[Serious/Solo] It is life. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
[Serious/Solo] It is life. EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
[Serious/Solo] It is life. EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
[Serious/Solo] It is life. EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
[Serious/Solo] It is life. EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

[Serious/Solo] It is life.

Go down

[Serious/Solo] It is life. Empty [Serious/Solo] It is life.

Post by Vaetric Tue May 20, 2014 12:09 am

Not for the first time since Logue Town, she didn’t know where she was. Her heart pounded as her hospital bed was detached from the wheels and placed into a cart. Horses neighed and clopped along the road. She couldn’t speak for some reason, she had felt a small prick on her neck before, but it was like her whole body had relaxed completely, but her mind didn’t.  She couldn’t even struggle against her bindings or move her mouth to call for help, even as she heard marching go past her. Were they marines? How could they not notice the body in a cart? It was only a white, thin blanket. Or… Was normal? Soon they reached a building, she was taken off and carted in.

“Despite your measly accomplishments against those pathetic snake-headed idiots.. You won’t be escaping from here.” She heard as she was finally stopped. They went through quite a few doors.  The blanket was thrown off and she found herself into a (gasp) dark room. However, lights began to come on and she saw other beds as well, with people on them. “Believe me, these people would’ve done so.”  She still couldn’t move, as much as she tried to look away, she couldn’t control her own muscles.

“Do you enjoy my little concoction? I can make them at will… In fact, I can make any kind of poison at will, poisons have side effects, eat too much and it’ll kill you, eat too little and it becomes a medicine. Mix some up and well… The fun begins, madam. Now, you made me just a little bit peeved from your little exploit, a lot of people were going to enjoy it. However, I’m a forgiving man, I’ll free you If you survive my three little trials. You don’t know who I am, you don’t know where you are, if you’re free… You won’t be seeing me again. “ was he insane? She saw through the blankets where she went. However, he was wearing some kind of owl mask. She didn’t know who he was, but why would he free her, granted he said he was a forgiving man, but that’s absolutely no excuse. “As I said, IF you survive…” he said, before walking up to her and injecting something into her arm.

The world became… Weird. The light went brighter and brighter, then stopped. Blue came out, then green then red and purple, pink and orange. The ropes turned into wriggling snakes and her bed was just the giant face of her ex-captivator. She started to scream but one massive finger held her mouth. “Hush… Hush… I don’t want you to sing for me right now.” He said, “stay still, stay still.” Over and over again, the snakes turned into the hand that restricted her movement. “You always looked good.” Someone purred, in front of her the one with the power to turn invisible appeared. “Maybe I should just… Have a peek.” He started towards her but soon melted into the floor, laughing. What was she seeing? What happened? Was it something to do with the injection? She saw the face of the marine lieutenant who had helped her twice in her endeavours, marching along with a hundred, no.. A thousand replicas, and they continued to multiply on and on. She looked down, her hands were on fire but she couldn’t smell the smoke, nor the burning flesh. It was all illusions, just illusions…  The invisible man turned up again, “Oh no, you’re not dreaming anything.” He said, pulling her jaws apart and biting her lip, she felt the pain. She struggled and flailed against her restraints. Then, everything went red. A swirling purple mass came from the middle of her vision, and what looked like a red creature with wings, horns and two wings crawled from it. “You have something of mine…” he rumbled, reaching out toward her…

“How long has she been screaming?”  the man asked, he came back from his coffee break.

“Since you left, sir. No sign of any vitals exploding, this is the fifth time in a row no lethal side effects have shown themselves, no need to change the formulae anymore.” Replied scientist.

“Aaah, good. Very good, I’m sure we could find a good buyer for that. Go get some people to think up a name, we’ll leave her to it for the next day or so.”

Finally… It stopped. Only the infernal wiggling of the ropes was anything out of the ordinary. Her throat was sore, was she screaming? Her lips also had signs of her biting them. She thanked whatever deity there was that she didn’t start to bite her tongue instead. Only the extra beds that were sprung up were there apart from her. She was alone. Her body was sweating from her exertions. The rope felt a little looser, but still kept her in place. She couldn’t escape and neither could she call for help.  The door opened. “Well done, you’ve passed your first trial, but that one was pretty much certainly safe, this one however is experimental. Enjoy.”

No…” was all she could croak as he injected her other arm. He walked away. What was it this time? The process of the last one was… Terrifying. Her legs started to cramp up, her jaw stiffened and she started to feel steady, unrelenting pain from her muscles contracting. She could barely scream since she couldn’t even open her mouth. Every muscle in her body started to tighten, and there was nothing that she could do.  She couldn’t sleep, she couldn’t fall unconscious and she couldn’t take her mind off of the pain, the unbearable pain.

After what felt like an eternity, her muscles started to loosen, she had been in constant agony for… How long? When her muscles had fully relaxed she fell limp against the ropes and bedding that held her. Her breath was ragged and her hair a mess. “Oh dear oh dear, that lasted much longer than I thought it would. I’ll have to change the dosage. But anyway, congratulations on your second test, one more to go. Though.. You look like you could use a break. Ciao.” He walked away, Fayde felt remarkably tired. She closed her eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

When she woke up, Fayde felt clean. She was sure her bedding had become dirty sometime during the drug process, but… She opened her eyes, she was in her own clothes, everything was back where it was. Was it a dream? She tried to move, and her muscles responded with an ache. No, they must’v cleaned her. She was on a chair. “Time for your final test, little missy. It was very un-lady-like of you to do that to your bed sheets, but oh well. It’s time for you to go, it’s been fun. She could barely feel it, but something was injected into her neck. A cloth bag was put over her head and she was dragged out of the place, pain followed her. Soon they were outside, it was night time. She was thrown into garbage and left. Strangely… She felt… Good?

The darkness became a little brighter, her disposition toward the world strangely improved, heh… So what if she was held captive for who knows how long? Who cares if she was pumped full of drugs that caused her physical harm? It was just a side of life and she had to go to the bright part. And she was there, right now! The world I beautiful! She started to laugh, and laugh… And laugh.

She sat there, laughing in garbage. For a day she just sat there smiling at people passing by, drawing weird looks and she just continued to hum happily t herself.  She was only dressed in a hospital white dress, which started to get grime from the tash heaped around her. The place was relatively abandoned, luckily enough but soon marines came to see what caused the laughter. They found her, she was taken back to the HQ. She continued to ignore the people around her, just laughing and feeling all-around well, she denied food and drink, why did she need them? Eventually they forced her to eat and poured water down her throat, but she didn’t need them!

It was great, everything was great!

It is great, everything is great!

It… Is great, everything,.. Is great?

Coldness started to dig in, she began to shiver, but there was a fire next to her. What was wrong with her? More and more symptoms started to appear, sweat… Hallucinations… Was she in withdrawal?  She needed more. More of the stuff that they injected her with, she’d do everything and anything to get it back into her hands again. She attacked the next one who came into her room, she was sure he had it! Sure of it, why wouldn’t he? Everyone should have the stuff! She needed to go back to the doctor man, he said that she’d never see him again, but she wanted the stuff so bad it hurt! It hurt so much!

The people had shut the door on her, she oculdn’t leave. It was her, and her craving for something that was greater than even life or justice, she…

Needed…

It…

[End of Thread]
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down