One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Gravity Pirates Arrive! | Invites only - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Gravity Pirates Arrive! | Invites only - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Gravity Pirates Arrive! | Invites only - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Gravity Pirates Arrive! | Invites only - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Gravity Pirates Arrive! | Invites only - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Gravity Pirates Arrive! | Invites only - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Gravity Pirates Arrive! | Invites only - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Gravity Pirates Arrive! | Invites only - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Gravity Pirates Arrive! | Invites only - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Gravity Pirates Arrive! | Invites only - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Gravity Pirates Arrive! | Invites only

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gravity Pirates Arrive! | Invites only - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity Pirates Arrive! | Invites only

Post by Kumagawa Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:56 pm

Looking to see that the Admiral had left, Rai turned toward the boy whom had saved him. What he said was true, had Rai not been saved by this guy he would be dealing with an Admiral. Which was something Rai wanted to avoid. Getting up, he said, "Your right! Thanks... Now it looks like I need to find a way out of here, before he find me." Rai said completely unaware of the battle Sato was doing while Rai was taking out the marine ships.

"If I can somehow get to a ship. I'll be able to escape, since I destroyed their ships they won't be able to mobilize quickly." Rai said with his usual carefree tone. Lifting his arm he proceeded to scratch his chin as if to show that he was thinking. "Maybe if could sneak into the town docks without being spotted I could steal a ship... but that place would be swarming with marines at this time... You have any ideas?" he asked his savior.

Kumagawa

Back to top Go down

Gravity Pirates Arrive! | Invites only - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity Pirates Arrive! | Invites only

Post by Sato Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:13 pm

Sato would listen to the remarks made by Rai and not really show any reaction. Instead he would stare endlessly into the town until finally letting a small smile come from his face. "Sure. The plan is to get to my boat so you can use your powers to fly us out of here." Sato would say looking at Rai. Before Rai could answer, Sato had speed off through the town heading towards the docks. He was rudely interrupted by several Marines but he quickly dealt with them, ending their lives quickly. He had hoped Rai was following him because if he wasn't, he wasn't about to risk his capture and stay around especially if Rai wasn't a Nakama.. He continued his run until finally reaching the docks and jumping into the boat only to find Rai not behind him. "Great... come on Rai, we don't got all day!" Sato said softly waiting in the boat for Rai.
Sato
Sato

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Rai followed behind the guy. Drawing his sword and placing the mask back on his face he cut down whatever marine Sato missed on the way to the ship. Following the boy to the ship he hopped into the ship and placed his hands on ship. In mere moments the ship took to the air and began to move out of docks. Bullets whizzed passed the boat as it took off from its original position.

It took a minute or two to leave the range of the firing marines. Rai tried to move as fast as he could to avoid the admiral that would sure be coming if he heard that they were escaping this way. Once they were out of bullet range, Rai sighed and looked toward Sato. "You know I never got your name... Seems like after all that I should at least know who you are."
Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sato Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:17 am

As Sato noticed Rai getting into the boat, it was finally time to head off. The boat began to float after the young boy touched it. Sato knew there wasn't a trick to it only a devil fruit and he wanted to learn more about it but for now they had to get acquainted with each other. As Sato sat there he would sit in piece and quiet listening for his surrounds with his eyes close until he heard Rai comment. "My name? my name is Sato Ace and I am the leader of the Gravity Pirates who are free and not limited by gravity." Sato would say softly with his voice softer then normal and his eyes still closed until hearing a few marines yell that the admiral had arrived again. He would then open his eyes and peep over the edge of the boat letting the bullets fly past him and giving off a wave to the Admiral. "We can dance another time!" He would say with a small smirk sitting back down into his previous position and resting his head on the side of the boat. The Admiral tried to rush after them but his speed was immensely decreased to that off a baby because Sato had increased the gravity on that area when he was waiting for Rai. He knew the speed of the Admiral from the first chase and also knew he would appear again so he prepared early. "You sure are smart Sato... Let us retreat back to base and make repairs.. they win this fight but the war is far from over." The Admiral would say as the Marines stopped there fire well the two in the boat floated off in the distance. "Too bad for that Admiral, his speed didn't help in the end after all ha. Anyway.. tell me Rai, this power of yours? explain it to me since I need to know your abilities... after all you are my first mate in the Gravity pirates haha." Sato would say without even asking Rai to join and instead automatically adding him into the pirate crew. 
Sato
Sato

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:59 am

Rai laid back in the boat. He sighed now that they finally got away from the island. Sure enough, the Tengu's bounty would increase after this. "Gravity pirates you say? Sure... Rai Vertigo aka the Tengu... reporting." he started nonchalantly. "While I can't tell you everything since there are things I don't know.. Let's just say I have telekinesis.. I can move anything I want with my mind.... I am someone truly not limited by gravity." he said. As he finished the boat slowly descended back into the water.
Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sato Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:22 am

Sato smiled and and kept his eyes closed as the boat floated off into the distance. He finally recruited his first partner in the crew and was excited about his recruitment.

| EXIT |
Sato
Sato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2